She Didn't Scream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know a lot about you Phillip. You talk in your sleep. Oh Wow, do you talk in your sleep. That is why I sit near you on the train. My favorite spot is right behind you so that I can whisper back when you talk to me but then everyone else on the train kept staring at us so I move around. So for the last six months we have all listened to you. And then because you always call out my name I had to make sure nobody else on the train knew I was the Bailey you are always talking to in your dreams. But I was always afraid to sit next to you."

"What did I say that scared you?" I asked wondering why she was afraid.

"Let's just say you shared some things in your sleep that had me concerned."

"What did I say, I am sorry."

"It wasn't bad until you startled me and said that I didn't scream. I must have been in danger. Why should I have had a reason to scream in your dreams Phillip?"

We continued to talk for another five minutes with her chuckling over some of the other things I had said in my sleep. Some may have been questionable since she said I had referred to my boss by name and laughed at some of the things she claimed I had said. But she pretty much convinced me she was telling the truth since she had names I used in my sleep.

"Is it my turn to ask you a question now?" Bailey said as she smiled.

"Sure I guess that is fair."

"Why did you quit so easily?"

"Why did I quit what? I answered back.

"Oh come on, you seemed to be infatuated by me. You sure called me by name a lot if you weren't. But then you stopped trying to talk to me. I made it pretty clear I was following you and sitting next to you. I even got up and went to check different cars on days I thought I had missed you getting on. And then the day I knew you were following me I was late for work because I just kept walking to see how far you would go hoping that you would eventually catch up to me. But you stopped and turned around."

"You knew I was following you?"

"Seriously Phillip? Why don't I make this easy on you? Will you please take me out on a date? And I don't mean maybe like next Friday. I mean like right now?"

I quickly agreed and soon found myself in the front seat of her little red bug that she insisted we take. What shocked me was that we went into one of the most expensive steak houses in the area. Most of the staff knew her by name and said hello as we were led to our seats.

"Oh I hope I am dressed ok for this place. You know I wore my red leather just for you?"

She sat there laughing and told me how I would say things to her in my sleep whenever she wore this outfit. She said she would purposely stand in the aisle right next to me hoping I would fall asleep. Once she almost wet her pants over some of the things I said. Dinner was embarrassing to say the least but somehow it was also enjoyable. I was getting to know Bailey.

When the meal ended she drove back to her place and had me come upstairs. She had a nice little condo that was immaculately clean and decorated. It had the same ultra-modern influence her clothing did. I did make the mistake of following her into her bedroom where I was shown her black silk bedsheets.

When I turned to her she had moved in behind me which allowed her to push me onto my back on the bed. Bailey then crawled up onto my body fulfilling the vision of a seductress and practically dove onto my chest and met my lips with hers. She finally had me move up further on the bed and proceeded to get my suit jacket off and shirt unbuttoned.

As she planted kisses I reached for her and was told to just lie back and enjoy this. And here is where the mistake came in. As I comfortably laid on my back she kept maneuvering my arms above my head as she planted kisses and appeared to be removing my shirt. I was jolted into awareness to find that she had secured both of my wrists above me to the bed.

"Oh my, isn't this funny. One of us has had a fantasy about me in these red leather pants for a long time. Something about standing above you and controlling you? Well let me tell you a little secret.

We both have had this fantasy. Me, well let's just say I am a control freak. You, well you had these fantasies because you never realized I was hypnotizing you daily on the train. I worked my way into your thoughts over time. It was me who caused you to fall asleep on the train most days. Some days you were too distracted and on others you were so easy."

My pants had been removed as she talked and my boxers tented in obvious excitement even though she was starting to scare me. She went on to tell me that when she would get me asleep she would fill my mind up with irrational thoughts meant to weaken me. But she also said that many of my thoughts were provided for me hoping I would act on them which I had never done. And since I was now at her feet, I may remember the things she put into my head.

Her blouse was undone showing her cleavage and she climbed up onto the bed to straddle me at the waist. Her shoes somehow had been changed to the four inch red stilettos she had on in my dream. She traced one of her heels up along my body resting at the base of my chin.

"Tell me what you want Phillip?"

I couldn't speak as I stared into her strange eyes. The thoughts that I had before and the thoughts I was having now suddenly became different. I was no longer anticipating her movement but instead I was fearing it. If all of these thoughts had been hers, than what were my thoughts. She had moved her heel down to my boxers and was poking around the side of my throbbing erection and sending little bursts of pain into my balls.

"Surely Phillip you have to have some idea of what you want here. I know I have infused a few ideas in your head. Do you want me to pick one of my favorites?" She asked as her foot traveled back up to my throat.

"What is it Phillip? Speak to me."

Still unable to respond as my wrists seemed to tighten in their bonds and her provocation with her heels tormented my nerves she asked again. My cock never the less strained even harder as the vixen above me was beyond imagination.

"Well then maybe this will give you a reason to answer."

Bailey stepped from the bed and removed a red riding crop from her dresser. An additional concern came from the fact that I could see other items in the drawer and she had to dig for the crop. She then climbed back into the position she was in.

"Hmm. It seems as though someone wishes this were all a dream." She said in a voice filled with laughter.

"Is this the man who considered taking me for his own and ravishing my body without permission? My oh my have the tables turned. Oh and this time one of us will scream. You can be sure of that."

Bailey had me and she knew it. With a spiked heel hovering between my balls and my throat I was not in the any of the scenarios I had dreamt of so I told her.

"This wasn't in any of my dreams."

"Oh I know Phillip. In your dreams you were in control. When you thought you could get away with it, you called the shots. Well Phillip, this isn't a dream. I call the shots now and guess what, I can also get away with it. You see, I have enough people on the train that would remember some of the things you said out loud in your sleep. My story would certainly trump your story, even if what I am about to do to you will never be known to others."

Ok, this was terrifying. I had spotted her as being different from day one. I also made the mistake of considering the distance she kept from me as being harmless when now in fact I realize it was calculated.

"So tell me Phillip, this whip, did I ever use it on you in your dreams?"

"No."

"No what Phillip? No ma'am, no mistress, no Bailey, or how about this one, no my evil seductress?"

I paused trying to filter out what the names were when the crop lashed across my thighs as she snapped across my body behind her. It wasn't that hard but meant to convey the message that it could certainly be harder. She laughed as she stepped back and off of the bed. I watched as she removed the leather pants and then removed her blouse standing only in a red push up bra and bright red panties.

She then took the crop back into her hands and lashed lightly across my thighs again causing me to wince in anticipation only to realize she wasn't snapping it at full strength. She then crawled back up to where she could reach my boxers and started pulling them down. I watched her face as saw my cock come into view and extend upwards. She actually smiled again.

"Well don't I feel slightly overdressed now. What do you think Phillip?"

Bailey began removing her bra which was doing little to hide anything. What was remarkable is that her tits never drooped after it was removed. They were small but very perky and her nipples were tinier than a pencil eraser but were in any case very pronounced.

"And I think these may be in the way also."

She said as she stepped out of her panties and tossed them onto my face. Thinking I would just shake them off turned out to be a mistake when Bailey saw them off to the side.

"Hmm, I will have to find a way to hold these up."

She then took them and pulled them over my face so that the crotch was right over my nose and they covered my eyes. The smell was intoxicating and one that I would normally cherish under slightly different circumstances. But not in this case as I was now blind to see what she had in store for me.

"Phillip, you aren't talking. Can you hold them there for me?" Giggling as she said it.

I wasn't sure what she was doing but she was climbing up the bed as I felt it shifting. When her body brushed over the top of mine I thought she may be now straddling me as she moved up even further. It was then that I felt her lips brush mine at the same time her bare chest touched mine and her warm crotch trapped my cock to my abdomen beneath her. Her kiss started real slow and just continued to escalate in a frenzy as she was now moving her chest in little circles around mine and making cute little sounds as she continued to grind against me.

"So has my little Phillip decided what he wants yet?" She paused to ask. "Still no answer? I am disappointed Phillip, I gave you plenty of thoughts."

I still had no idea but I didn't want her to stop what she was doing. She had to feel how hard she was making me as she did this. She kept kissing me and finally pulled her panties from my nose and off of my eyes. In doing so she commented that they were bothering her or she would have left them. But then I found out what she really did it for.

She slowly walked her body up kissing my lips, then my nose, and around my eyes, until she was able to lift her left nipple and put it right over my lips. I was approaching the wildest dream a person could ever have as she started swaying back and forth with her nipples sliding across my tongue. I tried to latch on to one but she lifted up and giggled making this into a game. It was on one of my attempts to get one that she lifted up and back quickly to avoid my determined lips and sunk the first three inches of my rock hard cock into her wet opening below.

"Holy fuck." She said as she stopped to get accustomed to my girth. "That is bigger than I thought. Hold still for a second."

After a moment or two she resumed her little circular motions with me still lodged deep into her and bent over allowing me to have my way with her tits and my mouth. She didn't wait too long before she increased her up and down movement eventually taking all of me in.

Bailey was now determined and started bouncing on me with a reckless abandon causing the bed to bounce up and down. If her downstairs neighbors were home they heard us. In fact if any of the neighbors were home they heard her as she was now shrieking into the night as we neared our collective orgasms.

All of this was too much for me and I erupted into her womb as she slammed down on me. When she felt me shoot over and over she went careening over the edge as well screaming and shrieking until she fell forwards onto my chest.

Oh how I wish I could hold her but my arms were still stretched out above my head. It was only a moment or two but as soon as she laid on my chest she fell asleep into a deep rhythmic breathing. We laid like this until it was dark when all of a sudden she was startled out of her sleep. She sat up and looked at me taking into account that my arms were still shackled.

"Why? How come you chose me?" I asked seeking to find some reasoning behind all of this.

"Oh, I didn't plan this. You did. You see when you would focus on me out of the corner of your eyes each day I started wearing tight neck scarfs each with some form of a pendant or shiny object. Once I knew I could get you under my control I kept doing it to see how far you would go. But then last week in your sleep you started planning my rape. It was then that I knew I had to stop before something like this got out of hand."

"But then why did you hypnotized me today?"

"No, today you fell asleep on your own. Tired, overwhelmed, your mind spinning full speed, whatever. That is why I had trouble waking you. Ordinarily you just come out of it with a snap. But you know what? That's enough talking for now." Bailey said as she got off the bed and went to her drawer of tricks.

"Hey I haven't used this one in a long time."

She pulled out a large strap on that had a ball on the opposite end of the dildo. Before I knew what she had planned she had forced the ball into my mouth and was securing the strap behind my head. The ball formed a gag as the shaft stood upwards from my mouth. I mentally compared the size to my own and was silently proud of the fact that I was bigger. Bailey knew what I was thinking and resumed control immediately.

"I know what you are thinking Phillip. Yes you are bigger, be proud of yourself. But you see I usually take this up the ass and when I use it on yours later you will be very happy it isn't any bigger. And if you are not satisfied, I do have a bigger one, but only if you ask nicely." This was accompanied by a little sadistic laugh.

Once secured she took a warm wet washcloth and began cleaning my cock. When finished she returned to her drawer and pulled out a pair of black leather gloves that at first appeared to be covered in rhinestones but actually were hundreds of tiny metal spikes everywhere but in the palms and fingers. She returned to the bed and with the back of her hand slowly and lightly dragged them across my balls and then all of the way up to my throat.

"Just so you know, I expect to be pleasured by your little cock while I give pleasure to your big cock. These gloves will provide an incentive if you need one."

Bailey got closer to me and kissed me on my forehead before she crawled up onto the bed and straddled me facing towards my feet and my once again rock hard erection. She started with just some up and down movements with her hips causing her lips to glide up and down the strap on before her juices resumed flowing and she reached back and positioned it at her entrance.

"This is where you come in. Start fucking me with your face."

I tried to lift off of the bed and penetrate her farther but had to change angles and directions slightly before I got the hang of hit. Bailey leaned forwards and brought her lips around my cock for the first time and I felt like I would explode instantly. Sensing this she smacked my balls with the back of one of her hands and the little spikes killed that sensation for a little while.

I wasn't the only one that was getting close though as I had worked into a nice fast rhythm she started bucking a little making it easier for me to bottom out. When I did she would shriek and gave up trying to keep me in her mouth as the strap on brought her to the brink of another orgasm. Just when I thought she would explode she jumped off and reversed directions sinking completely onto my shaft in one shot and moaning loudly right before she sucked the strap on into her deep throat and came at the same time I did.

The sensation of her dropping down on me and allowing my throbbing cock to plunge into her depths at the same time as seeing her taking the whole strap on down her throat bringing our eyes and noses together sent explosions ripping through both of us as we shook together in a climax unlike any other I had ever had. She pulled the ball gag out of my mouth and over my chin almost choking me until it reached my neck providing a little slack so we could kiss.

"Wow!" Was all I could say when we laid there recovering.

"That's it? Wow?" Bailey asked.

Oh how I wish I could hold her. I decided to ask.

"Bailey can you undo my wrists so I can wrap my arms around you?"

She didn't respond but instead pulled off her gloves and then removed my wrist restraints. When I was finally free I pivoted the strap on and removed it as well and then pulled her back into a kiss. I could not believe I was laying exhausted in the arms of the girl on the train. I anticipated it being the best sex I ever had, but I never anticipated it being like this. We kissed off and on for almost an hour as we relaxed in each other's arms.

"Now what happens?" I asked.

"I don't know. It is sort of up to you. I already know what you think of me but I would like to try being an actual couple. That is if you still are interested after seeing my wild side?"

"I think I would like that. And all I have seen is your wild side."

"Complaining?"

"No, but you have to tell me when I am being hypnotized from now on."

"Let's just see how things go before I make any promises. We can't rule out all the fun can we? Besides, you haven't seen my other drawers or my closet for that matter!"

With no idea what I was in for I couldn't help but smile and recollect my original life plans to have an absolute goddess for a wife. But don't let me get ahead of myself just yet.

"Phillip all of my friends at the steak house gave you a thumbs up. I brought you there to see a side of you I want to see more often. I want to be on your arm for lots of fancy dates. I want to be the little girl in pajamas sitting with you on the train. I want to be the girl in your dreams. Can you handle all that Phillip? Do you think you can handle me? I am not like most girls you meet. But I just want to be loved unconditionally."

The end.

12