She Doesn't Say No Pt. 02

Story Info
She sucks and fucks, he watches, assists, participates.
5.3k words
4.66
12.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/16/2023
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

This is a direct continuation of "She Doesn't Say No." It's probably best to read that first. Also, if you are NOT interested in author thoughts that impact a story but should be hidden in it, SKIP this introduction. Scroll straight to "Aftercare."

*****

Initial response to "She Doesn't Say No" has been encouraging enough for me to attempt this sequel. Noticing that there is an ongoing Pink Orchid challenge on Literotica motivated me to move it ahead of some other planned works.

Last year I convinced myself that a cuckold story I wrote was out on the edge, but still within the parameters, of pieces celebrating females in control of their own sexuality. I was wrong. A reader rightly criticized it for not being sex positive (It's positive about the female's sexuality, but the relationships are not positive, really), and the creator of the Pink Orchid challenge gently noted that it didn't really fit. This is an attempt to do it right.

I notice that most of my stories involve female characters who are enthusiastic about sex, and generally vocal about their enthusiasm. However, often the male characters are submissive, and the females seem unable to sustain the relationship without becoming demeaning.

In contrast, the thing I like least about "She Doesn't Say No" is the edge of patronizing mansplaining I wrote into it. Ray teaches Ginger what an orgasm is and how to have one. I realized what I'd done with about twenty percent of it written, so I went back and wrote sections from Ginger's perspective in an attempt to balance things a little--and keep readers from noticing (I still loved the plot idea too much to change it). That Ginger is naive to the point of stupidity. Of all the hard to believe things that happen in erotic stories, her transition from mindless sex automaton to self-aware, self-controlled sex enthusiast might be one of the hardest to believe; it happens too fast. I tried like hell to justify it or at least rush readers past it.

I like her better as the woman she is at the end. My challenge in part two is for her to stay in positive control, maintain a "healthy" relationship with Ray, have some sex that we find entertaining, and finish the story leaving us all wanting more of her.

Additional note: I decided I could do an even more female-centered, sex-positive story than this one & set this aside to get that one done. If I can finish this in time, I'll still tag it for Pink Orchid 2023, but right now I consider the other ("They Seduce the Neighbor") more of a success in that regard.

*****

Aftercare

Ray carried Ginger to the bathroom. She recalled the time, only a weekend before, when he'd carried her out of the frat house, how safe she'd felt then. She thought how every interaction since then had just made her feel more comfortable, more safe with him. With her arms around his neck and her head against his chest she said, "When you carry me like this. I feel safe and loved. But why do you do it?"

He stopped there, in the hall, to consider. She liked that he considered things. She'd spent time ignoring her own responses--like, between gangbang episodes, she'd pretend they hadn't happened--and he'd stirred her to confront them. This was an oblique push for him to confront his own.

He started moving again, "I like taking care of you. When I watch you--with guys--you're taking a risk, physically, emotionally, psychologically."

They were in the bathroom. He set her on her feet. "You're totally exposed, in more than one way. It takes guts." He nudged the toilet lid down, grabbed a clean towel from a shelf, laid it down like a cushion, and steered her onto it. "I like the way you feel against me." He turned the shower on and adjusted the temperature. Laughing, he said, "Greg took kind of a risk tonight, but I wouldn't carry him and wash him." He held his hand out. She took it and stood, then stepped into the shower like he was helping her out of a limo onto a red carpet.

He washed her then, using the handheld shower head, a washcloth, and his body wash: her hair, neck, face, shoulders, boobs--he gave more attention to them than necessary--and so on. The extra attention between her legs probably was very necessary, it was also very nice. Eventually he knelt, and with her hand on his shoulder for balance, he was able to pick up each foot and wash it.

"Would it be okay," she asked, "if I bring some other soap and shampoo and stuff here sometime?"

"That'd be great!"

"Good." Deep down, despite his behavior, she feared being discarded like before. "Let me clean you now."

When she knelt before him in her turn, she couldn't resist taking his dick--it was semi-hard from the washing she'd given it just before--in her mouth, just for a moment. Afterward she told him, "Some day I'd like to suck your dick until you cum. Can we do that?"

Changes

Life includes work and responsibilities that absorbed them for the next few days. Ginger enjoyed shopping for some stuff to keep at Ray's place. They met for dinner midweek. He dressed well again, pleasing her by caring. It was all sweet.

"Do you want to go back to my place tonight?" He asked her.

She'd brought a big pocketbook with all the stuff, and she wanted to have sex with him some more. She was ready. So they went back there.

When they were well into it, he kissed his way down her body. He kissed the top of her mound, nuzzled it with his face, poked his tongue out and licked at it, gently, touching the tip just there, then moving it along the folds of each side, very delicate. She grew damp there, and opened. He widened his tongue and lapped at her. She opened more. His hands went to her butt cheeks. He pulled her against his face, driving down rhythmically so that his upper lip stroked her clit while his tongue probed her as much as it could.

She lay looking at the ceiling in a parallel to all those times guys had probed her with their boners. She'd done what they'd wanted without thinking about what she wanted. This guy wanted to do what she wanted, and he was doing a pretty good job of it. "Fuck Ray, that feels good," she said. "Jeez, I'm almost there." She put her hands on the back of his head, planted her feet firmly on the bed and bucked up into him. "I'm gonna fuck your fucking face, Ray. Don't stop. Oh, oh, oh, oh, yesss. Fuck me with your fucking face! Jeezzzz." It was like air leaking out of a balloon as she climaxed. She let her legs fall slack, moved her hands from the back of his head.

He nuzzled at her a little more, gently now.

After another moment she reached toward his shoulders, pulling at him, he climbed up beside her and lay with his face, his sticky fucked face, pressed against her cheek. His boner touched her thigh.

She turned and kissed him, tasting herself on his lips, feeling her juice on him, loving it. It was all something no other guy had done. They made out a little. She felt loved and protected and safe like she always did with him, and she wanted to try more. "My turn now," she said.

"What?"

"You ate me and made me cum. I want to eat you and make you cum."

"I won't say no to that."

She squirmed her way down, kissing his nipples, licking his naval, tracing a line from there down through his pubes to his boner. Kneeling between his legs, she held the tip gently with her lips. Sliding her tongue out, she flicked the underside, like a snake tasting the air.

Ray sighed with pleasure. She flicked some more, then alternated the tongue flick with light suction, closing her lips on his dick tip, just beyond the ridge. He sighed some more and said, "Oh, yeah! Fuck--yes."

She wrapped her right hand around the base of his boner and worked the hand up and down the shaft, dipping her head in time, so her hand touched her nose and chin every stroke, while her lips now slid over the ridge of the dick tip.

Ray's every breath was audible. He panted with a kind of a "nuh...ah, huh, nuh" sound.

Her jaw and neck grew tired. She pulled off him and dipped her head. With her head resting against his inner thigh, she cupped his balls in her left hand, continuing to jack him--more completely now--with her right. She licked his balls, swirling her tongue gently over them.

His, "Oh wow! Huh--yeah!" and easier breathing let her know she'd brought him back from the edge, but he was still enjoying her actions. She shifted again, holding the upper side of his boner and pressing it down toward her face, she licked up the length of it, root to tip, root to tip, root to tip. Then she licked around the ridge of the tip several times. His breathing grew ragged and louder and his dick twitched against her hand. One more shift: she captured the entire tip in her mouth, set her lips at the ridge and began to suck like she was drinking a milkshake through a straw while her right hand jacked the shaft and her left cupped the balls.

Ray said, "Ginger, oh Ginger, I'm so close!"

She worked her lips back and forth over the ridge, continuing to suck.

His boner surged in her hand and against her lips. Cum shot from the tip into her mouth. She worked her mouth like she was chewing it, though keeping her teeth from contacting him, and swallowed. He twitched and spurted several times and she swallowed it all.

The tension left his body. He lay splayed out, one hand idly touching the side of her head.

She also let herself relax, half-curled between his spread legs, head against his thigh, holding his dick in her mouth as it softened.

Eventually she crawled up to lie beside him. He was groggy the way guys get after they cum, but he kissed her and told her it was great. She snuggled beside him. He had his arm around her, and it all felt great. They said a couple of loving things to each other, not holding a conversation, just--what do they call them?--sweet nothings. She was getting kind of sleepy herself. She could tell he was drifting off.

Then he said, "Robby and Greg want to come over on Friday, okay?"

She said, "Uh huh."

Ray fell asleep, but now she was wide awake. Something wasn't right. Why did she just agree like that? She couldn't put her finger on what her problem was, what was bugging her. She lay awake puzzling over it. Eventually she put some pieces together and decided what she was going to do and she was able to go to sleep.

Ginger Takes Control

Ray came to pick her up. He was wearing a team jersey. That was just enough of a change from the sport shirts he'd worn before to confirm her feeling that she was slipping toward being taken for granted. She was more determined than ever to follow through with her plan.

He had some game snacks and drinks. Greg and Robby showed up with more. The three guys got food and drinks and settled in, two on each end of the couch, Ray in the chair nearby.

She got a drink and sat between the Greg and Robby on the couch. She could feel their eyes turning toward her, all six eyes, all three guys. She had on jeans and a thin cotton top with no bra. She resolutely looked at the screen as if she cared what the pregame talkers were saying. Eventually the three guys each stopped looking at her and paid attention to the screen too. But no one said anything.

She sipped her drink, sipped again. Jeez, these guys. Another sip. Well, it must have been more than a sip. The drink was gone. She got up to get a new one.

You could almost hear the eyeballs click. These fuckin' guys!

She got the drink and stayed sort of back and away, out of their sight line. The settled in and Greg even said something about the game. She drank a good swallow, took a deep breath, and stepped into the area, off to one side of the couch away from where Ray sat. Click! They were all staring again.

"I need to talk to you guys."

Ray sat up a little straighter. Greg looked down. Robby said, "About what?" Give him credit, he looked at her with a serious expression.

She took another deep breath. A lifetime of doing whatever a man tells you is hard to go against. "Ray, this is wrong!"

"What do you mean?"

Greg hunched down and inched forward on the couch, like he was getting ready to commando-crawl out of the line of fire and run away. She turned and pointed a finger at him. Incongruously, she felt her breasts sway against the thin cotton top, and caught Robby watching the movement. "Don't fucking move, Greg! You're part of this, and we're all going to get some shit straight right now."

Oh, it felt good laying down the law, not just to one man, but three. While she was hot, she kept moving. Two steps and she was poking her finger in Ray's chest. "I'm not your little wifey, not your hotwife either. I'm not going to make snacks and fetch drinks while you and your homies watch the game, and then spread while you take turns fucking me."

"Ginger--"

"I fuck who I want to when I want to, you got that?"

There was some kind of commotion on the TV. She saw Robby's eyes switch quickly from her boobs to the screen. "Are you watching the game right now? Fucker! You better pay attention to me. Give me that clicker!" She lunged and grabbed it off the side table, pushed the power button to kill the TV, and tossed the remote away.

"Ginger, I--"

She had their attention, and she had them by the balls. It felt good. Now she threw them a curve. She pulled the thin top off and let her boobs bounce free.

"I have your attention now? You like what you see?"

She stepped toward Greg. "You like these boobs, Greg? Wanna touch 'em?" He reached up and she stepped away, saying, "Fuck you, you can't." She moved toward Robby, wobbled them in his face and repeated, "Fuck you! No boobs for you either." On to Ray, leaning forward and rocking her shoulders so her boobs swayed--they were just big enough to sway a little--in his faces. The she sat in Ray's lap.

"Look at these guys, Ray. These are two really nice guys who ought to be going out with women on Friday nights. Instead, you're all settling in for months and years of Friday fuckfest at Ray's if you can get it. And if I run into one of them some other day, am I supposed to shuck my panties and spread my legs? If the three of you--if the four of us--get in the habit of fucking our brains out every Friday, these guys will never be motivated to do what's right."

Greg was back to staring at his lap, and Robby's perpetual grin looked strained. Ray was turned on when she said "shuck my panties and spread my legs," she felt it where she sat on him.

"What do you want, Ginger?" Ray asked. One of his hands slid up her ribcage to cup her boob.

She looked at the two on the couch. "You two fuckers are NOT fucking me again until you go on a date with someone else. Got it?"

They nodded.

"If it's Tinder or Cupid or bars or whatever. If you need help, I'll help. Okay?"

"Ray, you and I can talk some more later." She grabbed his other hand and pulled it to her other boob.

They were all nodding.

Greg spoke, "So what do we do now?"

"I have an idea," she said. "There's something I want to try." She turned in Ray's lap, giving him a little extra wiggle in the process. Whispering in his ear she asked, "Would you like to watch me suck your friend's dicks?"

She felt him under her. He said, "If you want to, yes."

She turned again. "We are going to have some sex. You guys want a blow job?"

Robby's grin turned happy and confident again. Greg looked at Robby then at Ray.

Still in her badass boss mode, Ginger snapped her fingers and said, "Greg!"

"Yes."

"Don't look at those guys; answer the question. Would you like me to suck your dick?"

"I'd love it."

"Okay then. You two hang on a sec." She squirmed out of Ray's lap. Unzipping her jeans, she started pulling them off. Leaning on Ray's chair arm she said, "Strip and lie on your back on the floor."

He did it. The two of them got naked. She straddled him, looking him in the eye, knelt over him. Using her hand to hold his semi up, she slid herself over it. Only then did she realize how damp and ready she was. His dick firmed up in her hand to become the long boner she was used to. With a deep breath, she settled herself onto it, first a little at a time, until the head was at her entrance and then inside, then all at once, the way you fall asleep or in love.

She rocked on him, bent forward until they were nose to nose, more reverse missionary than cowgirl. They moved together, sliding against each other, breathing each other in.

"You're going to get a close look while I suck your friends off. I hope you like it," she said.

She sat up, and looked at the two on the couch. "Greg, you had first crack last time," She paused, laughed. "First crack, hah! So Robby, take your pants off and bring your thick dick over here."

He humped his butt up and slid his pants and underpants off together, then pulled the team jersey off over his head. She licked her lips at the sight of his thick dick jutting up. When he stood, though, she stopped him. "Socks too. I don't like guys leaving their socks on."

He sat and pulled them off. Then he stood and moved toward her, but stopped as he stood beside her knee.

She could lean over and capture his dick with her mouth, but that wasn't what she wanted. Ray was going to see everything straight up between Robby's legs, if she had her way, and she WOULD have her way.

"C'mon," she said. "Straddle Ray and bring that boner to my mouth."

He stepped over Ray and shuffled forward until his dick tip touched the tip of her nose.

"That's it," she said. "Now, if you don't mind, just leave everything to me." And she set to work.

She grabbed the thick shaft with one hand and slapped it gently against her cheeks, right, left, right, left. She put her tongue out, leaned her head back a little, and with her hand still pressing him into place, licked gently at the tender spot up under the tip. His shiver let her know that was worth repeating, so she kept at it for a while. She tilted her head to the side and suctioned on the underside of his shaft, running her mouth down to his ball sack and back up, down, up, down, up, down one more time. She captured one of his balls in her mouth and sucked on it, treated it like it was a piece of hard candy. She slobbered all over it, wetting it down and stretching the sack skin out. She did all that to the other ball too. She ducked farther down and rolled his saliva-coated sack over the bridge of her nose. Her face shone with her own saliva.

She remembered some gang bang in the past when an anonymous asshole had exulted, saying, "Watch me teabag, this slut!" Then he'd slid down over her face and pulled her head up into his asscrack, commanding, "Rim me, you bitch!" It hadn't been fun.

But now she wanted to do everything, own everything; she wanted to taste everything.

She pulled back and looked down at Ray. "How you liking this, lover?"

He thought to pump his hips, pushing up into her a couple times. He smiled at her. "I like it a lot!"

"How nasty do you want to see me be?"

"How nasty do you want to be?"

"Watch me."

She had both hands on Robby's boner, massaging the shaft. She looked up at him. "Turn around, honey."

"What?"

"I wanna rim you. Turn around."

Shaking his head a little and laughing, he turned around.

She grabbed him by the hips and put her face into his asscrack. Musky, yes, but the man kept himself clean. She ran her nose down toward his balls, then back up. Centering her mouth over his asshole, she puckered up and gave it a kiss.

"Jeezzz," he hissed. And he pushed back a little at her. Encouraging.

She switched to more of a French thing: open mouth, like she was trying to inhale the whole puckered ring, all while sliding her tongue around the edges and probing into the middle.

"J-sh-yesh!" More inarticulate encouragement.

She worked up spittle, slathered it on his hole with her tongue, pushed it in. With that activity established, she slid her hands up, out, over his thighs, to grab his dick in an overhand grip, and stroke it gently, alternating hands running from root to tip and off.

12