She Doesn't Say No Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was too dry. She dipped her head and saw that her saliva had run down to coat his balls from the back. Some even dripped off to spatter Ray's chest.

His eyes were focused on her. On her mouth? He met her look.

"How's this for nasty, lover?" She asked.

"I like it!"

"Good!" She dove back in, increasing her efforts to slobber all over Robby's asshole. As she pulled a hand off the end of his dick, she ran it back between his legs to collect spit from under his balls, then circled the boner with it and slid up and away.

His asshole relaxed and opened a little to her tongue.

She lost herself for some time in the rhythm of the rim job/hand job. It was fun, and weird that it was fun. She wouldn't have considered it anything close to fun a few weeks ago. Then she remembered--wow!--that she was impaled on Ray's boner. She began to grind up and down, so that his pubic bone rubbed hers and she actually began to remember that she could be stimulated here, too. All that thinking and three different movements were a challenge to coordinate.

Robby's inarticulate encouragement increased in intensity and pace.

For just a couple more strokes she pictured her hands tugging him off, cum jetting from his dick and spraying out to land on Ray's neck, face and hair. That wouldn't do.

She stopped everything but the gentle rocking on Ray and had Robby turn around.

Confronted with the swollen pink-purple head of his thick dick, shining with her slicked-on saliva and dripping a bead of precum, she wet her lips, opened her mouth as wide as she could and leaned in. Hands on his ass, she pulled him until the whole knob stuffed her mouth. He was actually too thick to hit the back of her throat and trigger her gag reflex. Instead she just felt like she was choking. She calmed herself, breathing slowly through her nose. For a little while she swabbed her tongue over everything it could reach. Then she rocked herself from hips to head, pulling Robby in and out with her hands grabbing his ass, while she slid her lips over the ridge of his helmet. It didn't take long.

A very pleasant sensation spread from the spot where her pubic bone slid over Ray's.

Robby gasped and shuddered and his dick jerked and twitched, spewing several successive shots of cum into her mouth.

She swallowed and swallowed again, lapped her tongue from the bottom up over the front of the tip, teasing out a little more. She moved one hand from his ass to strip out whatever was still in his shaft with a few hand pumps. She backed off, gasping. He pulled back. A string of cum/saliva drooped from his tip to her lips, broke, stretched downward in two thin strands, and landed on Ray's chest.

At that Ray grabbed her hips and ground up into her. He came too, jolting deep inside her. She had an orgasm, not one of the great ones she'd learned to get from Ray's dick and tongue, but still more than she'd had in any of experiences with other men. She felt good, sexy, confident, in control.

Robby stepped delicately away and moved to sit on the couch. With that, she could see Ray smiling contentedly up at her, and Greg still sitting on the couch, with a hand shoved down into his pants.

She looked right at him and said, "Now it's your turn. Strip down and bring your dick over here."

He hurried to comply. Socks off right away. Good man.

Same pose as with Robby. Ray softening and all but forgotten trapped under her. Hope he still wants to watch because he's going to get an eyeful.

She didn't mess around, took his dick tip in her mouth, sucked and pulled until the length of it was in there, until the tip reached the back of her mouth, and she swallowed and sucked and pulled, and it stretched into her throat. She held for a beat, then moved off and gasped and dove on again.

Greg could be forgiven for being intimidated by Robby's thickness or Ray's length, but really his dick was a good size, the right size for her to be challenged, but still manage. It was fully firm now. She set a gentle pace, sucking all the way down, swallowing, holding, swallowing again so her throat closed and moved on the head lodged in it, then sliding all the way out so her lips caressed the ridge and and her tongue flicked the tip.

After a good amount of that, she switched to give him the same kind of shaft licking and ball sucking she'd given Robby. Then she did something different. She took his hands in hers and set them on the sides of her head. With his dick rubbing against her nose, she looked down at Ray. "Tell him, Ray," she said. "Tell him what you want to see."

"What!"

She could feel him stirring inside or at least against her again.

"You want to see it, I want to feel it, Greg wants to do it. Tell him."

Looking up from between Greg's legs, past Greg's ass, balls, dick, and Ginger's face framed by her hands holding Greg's hands to the side of her head, to where Greg looked down, Ray said, "Fuck her mouth, Greg! Fuck Ginger's face and cum in her throat."

So he did. Being a considerate guy, he started with a rhythm like what she'd established. His hands on each side of her head, curving around to almost touch in the back, sliding on her hair, he pulled her mouth onto his dick, slow enough so she could swallow at just the right time. When his dick lodged into her throat, he kinda rocked her head while she swallowed, working her throat to stimulate him, then he pulled off and she pursed her lips to stimulate the rim.

Being a guy, pretty quickly he accelerated so her head bounced on and off him, her nose mashed into his pubes, his dick head hit her throat too fast for her to time.

Her hair flew out around his hands or tangled in his fingers. Her face turned red. Her eyes watered. She gave up her feeling of control, let her head flop loose in his hands, swallowed, sucked, and gasped.

He held her pressed against him, dickhead lodged in her throat, nose pushed flat so she could hardly breathe, throat struggling to accept him. Tears wet her cheeks. Then she felt something else, Ray's thumb circled over her clit. He worked her labia, around where his now half-hard dick entered her and buffed the flat of the thumb over the top. It was a good distraction.

But the dick in her throat became too much. She pushed against Greg's thighs until he relented and let her pull her mouth off him. A saliva strand stretched from his tip to her lip. More saliva ran out over her chin, and made his dick shine. She gasped, and felt a snot bubble move in one nostril. Not sexy.

"I'm sorry!" Greg said. "It felt so good! Ginger you made me feel so good, I got carried away."

She panted her reply, "Do it some more, honey. Stick it in and don't stop until you're done."

Ray said, "Do it! She wants it!" His thumb was taking her toward the place where she wouldn't care. His boner thickened inside her.

Greg gripped her head again, jammed his dick into her mouth again, and jackhammered her.

"So fucking good," he chanted.

"Suck that dick, Ginger! Take it!" Ray said.

Greg pumped in a frenzy. Ray pushed a hand up to rest on her ribcage, the other still working magic on her clit. She gripped his hand with both of hers now while Greg used her head like a fuck toy. Then he froze, dick as deep in her throat as it could go, twitching out his load into her gullet. She forced herself to hang onto Ray's hand, let the tears flow, let her throat spasms milk the cum out.

Greg gasped, let go of her head, and reeled back and away, so his dick slid from her mouth and he fell nerveless onto the couch.

In an instant Ray pushed upward and over, rolling her onto her back. He slipped out of her, but quickly was back in and thrusting.

She stretched her legs, aware of how long they'd been jackknifed while she straddled him and sucked his friends. She just let them fall out and slack. She knew, and thought he knew, it was a repetition of the disengaged position he'd first seen her in, at the frat house gangbang not long ago. But there was a big difference. Now she knew how to get what she wanted. She flexed her butt muscles to angle her pelvis upward.

And Ray knew how and wanted to give her what she wanted. He rolled himself up above her so his boner jabbed at an angle that stroked her clit with every thrust.

His face was on hers, rubbing against her, smearing himself with the tears, spit and cum from her chin and cheeks. They panted and moaned together. Open mouths met. Tongues touched. Ribs to ribs they moved as one. She went to that place where time space and distance had no meaning. All those thoughts floated away on the wave of feeling.

Ray was there too. He grabbed her ass with both hands and accelerated his thrusting in a frenzy.

Just as it became too much for her to take, he jerked one more time and pressed himself hard against her, emptying what he had to give deep inside her. He collapsed on her, pinning her to the floor.

12