All Comments on 'She Dreams Black'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe I need to confess to my hubby that I dream BLACK too. Nothing in this world can even come close to being fucked by a BLACK man!

It doesn't even matter how big or thick his clock is. They all just know how to really use it!

I'm married to a loving white man. He thinks that he is great in bed. He quickly, way to quick oozes his small amount of cum in me sometimes. He is a premature ejaculate. Most times he cums on the lips of my pussy.

If I ever get enough nerve to tell him that I want a divorce, no need a divorce because I dream BLACK wet dreams I'll will.

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe I'll just leave this open on my kindle. If he reads "She Dreams Black" he will get the idea.

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I’ve always loved the idea of my girlfriend or wife attracting blackmen without really doing anything. They just seem to read her somehow. I’ve seen it happen when we’re out, a black guy notices her and will engage her in conversation. If I have a chance I try and get as close as I can to hear them and I get so excited hearing him telling her how hot and sexy she is. I find myself hoping that he can get her to meet him and listening as he questions her about if she’s ever tried blackcock. I stay hidden because she looks around for me to “rescue her” but she seems frozen in place. Unable to leave as he becomes more forward I’ve watched as they have noticed her nipples being hard and reached out and felt her as she blushed.

I can’t wait for the time that she is taken into a corner and coerced into sucking a blackcock in public.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...