She Drives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben was swinging a burning brand from the campfire and Cletus was holding a pocket knife with a blade the length of her two hands. The embers flew from the stout branch as Ben thrust it at Cletus. Cletus gave it a wide berth but nonetheless continued to circle waiting for his opportunity to use the big blade.

Autumn watched horrified for a few seconds, then decided to act. She opened the door and walked out among them.

"Stop!"

Both men looked at her out of the corner of their eyes while keeping a respectful distance from the other.

Autumn had no clear idea what she was going to do but she knew she had to do something. "Let's sit down and talk. There has to be a way to reason through this."

"What you propose for an answer?" Ben asked in his slow drawl.

Autumn didn't shrug her shoulders, but inwardly she did. What was she proposing? It was unbelievable that these two men were seriously considering fighting to the death for her, but here they were. She began appraising them silently. One older, bigger, quieter, the other handsome, youthful, cute in a dirty smelly way. They looked at her, unblinkingly waiting for her answer.

Desperate times called for desperate measures and Autumn was considering something that would have been unbelievable just a few hours ago. Her hands began to tremble as she tried to force her mouth to form the words.

In college she had done threesomes and it was great fun. This wouldn't be her cute friends or Ivy league professionals, but it would be a crazy crazy memory- Probably the dirtiest thing she could imagine.

"Why don't you both sleep with me?" Seeing the blank looks on their faces and remembering her past communication with them, she knew she'd have to spell it out to them. "Naked, and you can do whatever you want to me."

Cletus was the first to speak, "Well, I gotta admit, we've been a long time without a woman up here." His words gave Autumn a little thrill. She imagined him love starved and desperate, rutting on her like an animal as she makes the most of her surreal night in the woods.

Ben chimed in, "I wouldn't mind helping myself to a little bit of ya myself, if you don't mind. Besides, it shore beats fighting about whose turn it was to clean the dishes."

"You were..." and her voice trailed off. Oh no, it wasn't possible that they were fighting about something entirely different than her.

Every time she had assumed the worse about them, she had been wrong, but surely they had to be thinking it! They couldn't get a hot girl down her in their cabin and not want to have sex with her, could they?

"Yeah, we play rough sometimes, but I don't think either one of us cares much about the dishes now." Cletus gave Autumn the first smile she had received and it made a quiver run from head to toe. How could she have let herself get in a position where she thought offering to sleep with two hillbillies was a good idea? And now they thought it was her idea!

A bulge had begun to show in Ben's overalls and his face echoed his excitement. He was gonna have sex tonight and he was mighty pleased about the way the day had turned out.

"I didn't know, I mean I thought you were fighting, and I didn't want you to, because of me, and so I...."

Cletus looked at her with confusion in his eyes. Damn if she didn't babble the stupidest things. She shore was purdy though. Shame she's damn near useless around the camp. I guess she knew what she was good at though. Kinda forward of her to offer to take them both on, but Cletus wasn't gonna look a gift horse in the mouth.

Ben slung the straps of his overalls to one side and his broad muscular shoulder caught the last few rays of the sunlight. Grinning, he took her by the hand and led her into the cabin.

Autumn had mental strength. She prepared her mind for this and saying over and over, "You're gonna survive this night. He's a drunk frat boy fumbling and rushing with you. It'll soon be over."

With her mind steely hard, she didn't struggle as Ben pulled her to him the instant the door closed. His brawny smell assaulted her senses repelling her, but a hidden animal part of her responded to the smell of a strong man. She found herself kissing back and pressing against him. It had been too long since she'd had wild sex like this. How could she go back and forth between being repulsed by these two and moaning like a prom date?

Autumn reached down to pull his overalls past his hips, unbuttoning them slightly and yanking them the rest of the way. Ben wasn't wearing any underwear and his hard cock sprang up at her towering out of his nest of blond hair. Oh shit, she had to have that, she thought. Her borrowed clothes joined his in a heap on the floor,

Jumping up on him and throwing her arms around his neck, she tried to slide him inside her waiting hole while they stood in the center of the small room. His eyes were wide with amazement as he felt her placing him at her entrance.

Doubtless this was his first time to do anything like this, especially with a gorgeous blond with make up, and all that pretty smelling perfume. His head was full of the smell of her. The spicy sweet smell of her perfume mingled with the bitch in heat scent. Hell yeah, this was all right!

Autumn impaled herself on him and growled "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" to him and began rolling her hips on him, grinding their pelvises together. Ben teetered over to the bed and dropped her roughly on top of the sheets. She could smell the man sweat and smoke smell deep in the sheets and it was turning her on. Now that she had gone this far, everything in this weird wild scene was being absorbed as a totally new experience.-one she didn't doubt she'd replay in her mind a thousand times. A secret shame she could never share.

Ben showed his youthful exuberance and began to plow into her with hard fast strokes. Autumn briefly worried herself about him cumming too quickly, then with a thrill she realized she had another man waiting for her. This thought opened up the floodgates in her mind and she felt her body responding wildly. They're gonna fuck the shit out of me.

Sure enough, the door opened and Cletus watched for a moment. Autumn began to bite and claw at Ben, urging him to fuck her harder, his salty taste deep in her mouth now. Watching Cletus watch her, she glowed all over. Her nipples stood rock hard and aching for a mouth or pinching hand.

Cletus dropped his pants and although Autumn couldn't imagine this night getting any wilder, it did. Cletus had a dick the size of a beer can and he was stroking it meaningfully and staring deep into her eyes with a curious smile on his face.

Imagining that big thing in her was all it took. She erupted in her first orgasm of the night and began to shriek as her body exploded in ripple after ripple of orgasm. Apparently, Ben had been waiting for her to cum because she felt him jerking and quivering deep inside her. His hot goo filled her, running down her legs. She was gonna need that moisture for Cletus.

She rolled her head and saw Cletus was right beside them watching the action. She reached out and felt the heavy weight of his huge cock in her hand. It was unbelievable! She pulled the skin forward and felt the bumps and ridges along his shaft. Cletus looked down at her. He was ready to plunge his cock deep inside her.

Ben continued to do slow, slow pumping in her, evidently not wanting to quit. She didn't feel him growing limp and she knew he was wanting to go again. The second time would take forever, she imagined. Cletus had yet to say anything but the look in his eyes told her he was ready for her.

Autumn pulled his skin forward and kept pulling. Cletus looked at her with a puzzled look in his eyes, but took a step closer. Autum gently pulled him again and he walked forward, now right beside them. Autumn opened her mouth and began to kiss the head of his dick.

The shock in Cletus' eyes was almost enough to make her laugh. She might have laughed if she didn't have this huge man sausage in her mouth. The mini-orgasms Ben continued to give her were mounting into another big one as she gave this giant the first blow job of his life.

Autumn was in a sexual frenzy, and just like she had promised them, there was nothing they couldn't do. Autumn continued to pump Cletus' huge cock head in her hot eager mouth. Cletus wanted more than that but he was startled by her using her mouth on him. No kind of good girl would do a thing like that, but it shore felt good. That nasty little city girl was gonna get a mouth full of his jizz if she kept that up.

Autumn dropped him and clenched the sheets in her hands. Closing her eyes tightly, she hit another wall of pleasure. She had been holding her breath and when it subsided, she gasped for air. She was soaked from sweat and loving every second of it.

Ben slowed his strokes and withdrew, still hard as a rock. Looking over at Cletus, he reckoned he ought to share her pussy with him for a while. 'Sides, he wouldn't mind feeling what that sucking felt like.

"Yes, yes, yes" Autumn muttered, lost in a sexual delirium. The big dick was next, oh yeah, yeah. She spread her legs wide inviting him to drive it in.

Cletus looked down at her red and sore hole. I speck it's gonna be a might sorer after this, he thought. Not many of the girls in these parts would even try sex with him, none ever tried twice. Then here comes this city girl, sucking on it like a State Fair corny dog, and spreading her legs before him. It sure is a shame that this girl done gone and shamed herself like this.

Well, he could worry about her sorry upbringing after he took care of this big problem she had given him. He still couldn't believe she just up and offered to screw both of them, but who understands city women?

She was rubbing her nose against Ben's stomach and Cletus saw that she had put his whole pecker in her mouth and throat. He chuckled, she shore didn't try that with me, he thought.

Autumn tensed for a minute when she felt the gigantic head slide across her labia picking up all the moisture she had. Cletus cocked on eye at her and she quickly relaxed. They both knew what would happen if she tightened up.

Ben had pulled out of her mouth to watch Cletus mount her and it was a good thing. Autumn might have bitten down on him when she felt Cletus start to slide it into her. She gave short, sudden gasps as she felt herself being stretched past anything she'd ever imagined.

She whimpered like a puppy as millimeter after millimeter slid into her. She imagined she could feel every tiny bump or wrinkle as it slid deep inside her.

Cletus was showing infinite patience as he let her grow accustomed to him. He had learned that as a boy when a crying screaming girl's daddy came after him with a shotgun. All her daddy had heard was crying and sex were involved. He didn't know she was the one who asked for it then got scared when Cletus began to fuck her hard.

Cletus learned from that too. Go slow and you'll get to finish. Go fast and you might not.

Autumn swore she could feel him deep inside her body, near her lungs. She gave a sigh of triumph when she felt his hips contact hers. He was all the way in! She had done it! Cletus half closed his eyes. It had been a long time since he'd been deep in a filly like this. He reckoned he was gonna get the payment for that supper she took.

Pulling halfway out, he slid back into her. Damn, this was so much better than using his hand. He reached out and touched her right boob and Ben was playing with the left one. She was loving it. He could feel her starting to lubricate around him again. She wanted this.

"Oh Cletus." Autumn couldn't believe she was calling his name, she couldn't believe anything about this whole day, but she damn sure didn't care about anything other than that big fat dick right now. "Cletus"

Ben surprised her when he finally came. She caught the thick stream of cum mostly in her mouth, but some splashed across her breasts and neck. He was just in time because Cletus had begun to ride Autumn more vigorously.

In and out, long full strokes, stretching, always stretching. He pulled all the way out and looked down at her open hole. Autumn grasped at him, desperate for him to continue. Cletus smiled over at Ben and drove into her in one long push. The brief pause had heightened his sensitivity and hers too. She was in a state of continual arousal, her body electrified by his touch, by his enormous, pleasure-giving cock.

What wonderful accident had caused her to break down here and meet these two men? Autumn just knew Ben was going to do her again, and then Cletus again. This was going to go on for hours.

Ben's cock wasn't in her mouth any more but he watched the activity avidly. He liked the sound it made when Cletus fucked her and he liked the look on her face. It wasn't long ago it was him riding her like that. Mmm, and he sure liked that thing with her mouth.

She gasped as he began twisting her nipples, admiring their hardness. They were big brown rocks on her fist sized boobs and right now, they felt good. The sheets were bunched up underneath her as Cletus banged her forward over and over. This bed was gonna be sopping wet with juices and sweat tonight, no one could sleep on it. Autumn didn't think anyone was gonna sleep tonight anyway.

Her hips had threatened to cramp several times but finally Ben obliged and held them up for her. He stood beside her grasping an ankle in each hand while his friend fucked deep and hard.

"I'm gonna make a baby in you now" she heard Cletus say, barely louder than a whisper.

"Yes, yes, do it! Fill me up with it!" Cletus then exploded in a bear's growl that filled the cabin and he drove forth harder and harder and then fell on her.

Autumn kissed his neck and shoulders with a million tiny little kisses, running her hands across his back and saying his name over and over. She squeezed her muscles together, marveling that they had any ability to grasp that huge chunk of man meat that was so deep inside her. They lay that way for quite a while. She wiped a soaked wisp of hair out of her eyes and looked around for Ben. She was expecting another fuck.

Ben had gone to the closet and found a couple of blankets. He placed them on the floor and pulled them tight around himself. Cletus pulled out of her and was walking toward his bed. Autumn lay there in a stupor as the ravages she had enjoyed started to wear off. This bed was wet and cold but she didn't see any other blankets in the closet where Ben had gotten his. Neither of them showed any concern or spared her a thought.

Autumn slid out of the bed and crawled over to Cletus' bed. She tried to climb inside the covers with him, but she was roughly expelled. She was good enough to fuck, but not the kind of girl you wanted to cuddle with.

Autumn lay down on the rough planking beside his bed and let her mind go back to thrills of the night. With a smile on her face, she cuddled up into a small ball and joined him in sleep. She'd get up early, cook them a good breakfast and then leave.

Well, maybe she could pick up the place a little bit first. Umm, then maybe a goodbye fuck.

Or she could leave the next day?


12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Real fucking weird

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Gorgeous Wife How ugly could Alicia's ambition and pride make her?in Loving Wives
Neglected Red Headed Trophy Wife Paul finds himself the proud owner of another man's wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Can I Borrow Her? Disgusting neighbor borrows wife - against her will.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories