She Fantasizes about Cowboys

Story Info
Her fantasies come true.
4.5k words
4.76
8.7k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Forher692
Forher692
43 Followers

Fair ground fun showing horses and finishing the night off dancing in the beer tent.

-----------------------------------

She had been riding horses her whole life, at age 26 this was her first time ever showing horses for a friend at a big country fair.

The fair ran from Thursday to Monday the first weekend of September. It was Saturday early in the evening. Saturdays at the fair was a day off from competing since it was rodeo day followed by a horse pull.

The rodeo cowboys rolled in early Saturday morning with their big camper/horse trailers and would be leaving early Sunday morning to head to the next rodeo on their tour.

Her friends knew she was attracted to cowboys as they all were, but they didnt know how deep her fantasies went. She wanted a tall hard bodied cowboy as a boyfriend or lover so bad and daydreamed about them often.

Thinking of them or watching them at the rodeo gave her tingles and goose bumps all over. Her and her friends spent the day watching the rodeo, pointing out the cowboys they liked and found especially hot. She had her eye on a couple of tall good looking cowboys, and they too kept stealing glaces at her and how beautiful she was.

Standing 5'10, with shoulder lenght brown hair and captivating big brown beautiful eyes, along with a very athletic body she always had men of all ages checking her out and getting immediately hard dreaming about being with her.

Now that it was later in the evening the ladies had gone back to their camper to prepare dinner and have a few drinks before heading out to the huge beer tent with live music and dancing. As they drank their mixed drinks and talked about all the cute cowboys and what they'd love to do with them, one of the ladies passed around a bag of pot gummies. Soon they were all giggling and having a blast.

From their camper they could see the entrances to the public bathrooms and shower facilities for all of the exhibitors to use. They could see all of the cowboys going in and out, coming out after their showers shirtless with their towels over their shoulders.

The ladies were enjoying the show of six packs and hard bodies, even whistling and cheering for their favourites. The ladies decided it was time to get moving if they were gonna clean up and shower before going to the beer tent for the live music and dancing.

As they stood up from their chairs they all started laughing at each other as they all felt the effects of the alcohol and gummiers. It took them a few seconds to get their bearings and head into the camper to collect their towels and shower kits.

Little did she know that they too had an audience and a small group of the tall cowboys she had been checking out all day were now checking her out. Seeing her tipsy gave them hope that one of them might be able to hook up with her later in the night.

They were admiring her sexy body, she was wearing shorts and a tank top. They were lusting over her beautiful face and rockin body. She had long tanned athletic legs that went up to a perfect round horseback riders ass and perky breasts. They had to adjust the large bulges forming in their pants as they desired her and wished they could see her naked and fuck her hard.

The ladies headed to the showers and got cleaned up and went back to their camper to change. A couple of the girls laid down and were out cold for the evening. The other three ladies tried waking them up but it didn't work. So they decided to leave them behind and the three remaining ladies headed out.

She decided to put a little nude coloured thong and a matching straples lacy nude bra. Over that she put on a light straples summer dress, the bottom was flowing and only went about 6 inches below her ass. It really showed off her long tanned and toned legs. The top clinged to her breast. She looked really hot. To top off the outfit she added cowboy boots, they had a small heel on them which put her at around six feet tall with them on.

Before they left the 3 ladies decided to each take one more gummy to continue the fun. As she and her 2 friends walked through the fairgrounds, She didn't notice that every guy she passed was totally checking her out, and all were praying the wind would blow the back of her dress up to see her sweet ass.

As she walked half listening to her friends talking, her mind wandered back to the hot shirtless cowboys she saw earlier. Wishing she could run her hands over their abs and all over their bodies, especially the huge bulges in their pants. She could feel the cool breeze blowing up her legs on her bare skin causing goose bumps all over her tight ass cheeks, she could feel her pussy moistening while daydreaming of being fucked hard by one of those hot cowboys.

She was snapped back to reality by the loud music playing inside the huge tent. Her and her friends went into the main entrance of the tent and made their way to the bar which spanned almost the entire length of one side of the tent.

They got some drinks and made their way to the side of the dance floor where all the cowboys were standing together drinking and listening to the band play. Immediately the 2 tall handsome cowboys she had been checking out all day noticed her before she saw them. They decided to work their charms together with the 3 ladies in hopes one of them would be able to get with her. The cowboys quickly got the ladies another drink each and made their way over to them handing them their new drinks and introducing themselves as Matt and Mike.

Both men were a few inches taller then her, Matt with light brown hair and blue eyes and Mike had dark brown hair and brown eyes. both had chiseled features and were very handsome in her eyes. They were both extremely charming and had the girls laughing, one of her friends asked them, are you trying to get us drunk, and Matt replied jokingly, looks like you ladies already got there on their own. And they all laughed together.

The guys asked her friends to dance first to some quick songs, spinning them around the dance floor like professional dancers. Then Matt switched out and asked her to dance when her friend was out of breath and needed a break. She too found herself flying around the dance floor with Matt spinning her all over the place.

The girls didn't notice in their drunken state that her dress would fly up giving all the cowboys a view of her hot sexy ass as she spun by. Matt and Mike continue to buy the ladies drinks and take turns dancing with them all. The ladies were having a blast.

It was getting late in the evening and her friends were done. Too tired and drunk to stay they decided they should all head back to the camper. At this time she was still feeling great and felt safe with the guys and told the girls to head back and she'd be back soon after the band was done playing. Secretly she hoped to hook up with one of the two studs that she was so hot for.

Her friends felt safe with leaving her there with all the other riders they knew that were showing at the fair still there partying, and with all the security the fair hired to protect the fair grounds, so the 2 friends said good night to the guys and told them to take care of their friend before heading out back to their trailer.

She found herself soon after standing to the side of the stage between Matt and Mike, all singing along to the bands music. They were standing behind a large group of the other cowboys who had the backs to her, Matt and Mike.

Mike was to her right and put his left arm around her shoulder as they swayed to the music, she leaned into him and put her arm around his waist, she loved the smell of his cologne as she looked up at him and they smiled ar each other. She felt Matt cozying up to her left side and looked at him with a smile and he smiled back. She felt so comfortable with them she put her arm around his waist as well.

Instead of putting his arm around her shoulder like Mike he placed his hand on her lower back. As they swayed to the music she could feel Matts hand slowly sliding down to her right butt cheek. She had never been in a situation like this before, all she knew was that she was liking the attention and feeling her face warm up and her cheeks turn red as she was getting turned on by the attention.

Their backs were to the side of the tent so she didn't have to worry about anyone seeing what was going on. Matt was slowly sliding the back of her dress up and had his hand directly on her skin. She was loving the feeling of his rough strong hand squeezing and rubbing her ass cheeks. He slowly moved his hand between her cheeks, without thinking she parted her legs slightly to give his fingers access to her aching and wet pussy.

She turned her head to look at Mike and he leaned in and lightly kissed her on the lips, when she didn't pull away he continue to kiss her as their lips parted slightly and their tounges started exploring each others mouths. Suddenly she felt Matt's fingers find her clit as he rubbed it in tiny circles, he then squeezed one finger inside her thong and penetrated her with it and slowly started fingering her while he still rubbed her clitoris.

It was driving her crazy kissing Mike harder and more passionate while having her pussy played with by Matt. It was nearing the end of the night so the band told the crowd they'd play 5 more songs, slow ones for the couples to dance to. Mike asked her to dance and she said yes. Matt reluctantly pulled his hand away from her hot treasure.

They moved closer to the side of the stage but were still in their corner hidden by the group of cowboys infront of them.

Mike put one hand in the middle of her upper back and the other on her lower back pulling her entire body into his tightly. She wrapped her arms around his neck and put her head on his shoulder. She loved the feeling of her breast being pressed into his muscular chest, and as they danced he pressed his hard cock against her and she could feel his hardness press against her mound. It was making her so hot, she found herself grinding against his hard cock and it was making her so wet. Mike lowered both hands down to her ass as they continued to grind on each other. Mike slowly pulled up the back of her dress to show Matt how hot her ass looked.

Mike held the back of her dress up at her waist. All of a sudden she felt something on her left shoulder, she turned her head away from Mikes neck to see Matts face over her left shoulder, he had moved himself right behind her. When she looked at him he kissed her softly and she couldn't help herself and kissed him back hard. She felt Matts hands grab her waist as they kissed and he sandwiched her between himself and Mike.

Now not only was she grinding on Mikes hard cock, she could feel Matts pressing into her ass from behind. It was almost too much for her to handle. She felt Matt pull his hard bulge away from her ass and broke from their kissing. His hands lowered and started squeezing her ass cheeks and crudely spreading them apart. She turned her head back to Mike and started kissing him again, tongues darting into each others mouths. She felt Matts hand pull her thong to the side and again without having to think her body took over and spread her legs. All of a sudden she felt something hot and hard slide between her cheeks as Matt had taken his cock out of his pants, she felt his magnificent tool hit its spot as he slowly entered her hot pussy from behind. In this position and not trying to get attention from anyone around them, he was only able to get half of his cock in her and started to slowly push in and out of her. As she continued to kiss Mike and grind on his hard cock her legs started shaking and she felt herself having an explosive orgasm. If it weren't for the guys and the hard cock holding her up she was sure she would have fallen to the ground. It was the most erotic thing she had ever been part of.

The music ended and Matt pulled out his still hard cock, tucked himself back into his pants and straightened her thong and dress before anyone could see. Matt started talking to some of his friends, and Mike asked her if she would like it if he walked her back to the campers. She was in an erotic haze and said yes, as they walked out she looked back for Matt and he was gone.

As they walked back they were walking along the horse stalls, the ones that have doors facing out, all of a sudden Mike opened one of the doors, gave her a smile and she followed him in. She wanted no needed so much more.

As her eyes adjusted from the little bit of light coming from an outside lamp post, she could see that someone had asked for an extra box stall to use as a tack and equipment room. There were bails of hay, horse tack, cleaning supplies with rolls of paper towels etc. Mike picked up what looked like a rolled up sleeping bag and unrolled it and threw it over the bails of hay.

Mike turned to her and they started kissing passionately, she was leaning up against the wall as he started rubbing and squeezing her tits with one hand and sliding his other hand up the front of her dress to rub her wetness. He started kissing her neck as he slid her thong to the side and inserted one then 2 fingers into her hot pussy and slowly started to finger her in and out. With his other hand he pulled down the front of her dress and her bra exposing her beautiful perky tits as he started licking and sucking on her nipples hard. All of a sudden he stopped playing with her breast and pulled his fingers out to her saying no as she felt empty without them in her.

He moved down to his knees between her legs and slowly slid her thong down and helped her lift each leg to take them completely off. He stuffed them into his pocket, then leaned in and she could feel his soft warm tongue lick across her clit and move down over her lips and then he pushed as much of his tongue as he could get into her tight wet pussy. While he tongue fucked in and out of her he rubbed her clitoris with his fingers. He could feel her pussy twitching on his tongue and by her loud breathing and moaning he knew she was about to have a huge orgasm. She bit the side of her hand to try and stop herself from screaming out in a powerful orgasm. Mike continued his licking until she came down from it.

He then stood up and kissed her again as he started taking his clothes off, she could taste herself off of his tongue and that was making her even hotter for sex. Mike stepped away from her and helped her remove her bra and dress, leaving her in only her cowboy boots.

He walked her over to their make shift bed, as she sat down on it she was finally face to face with his glorious hard cock, it was the perfect lenght and thickness she thought to herself. She leaned forward and tongued the head of it, it tasted so good she sucked it in and began bobbing her head hard on his thick cock till it was sliding into her throat. Mike was ready to finally fuck this hot lady and pulled her off his cock and layed her back, she raised and spread her legs eager to feel his big hard cock in her pussy.

Mike teasingly rubbed the head of his cock up and down her pussy lips, she was pushing her hips forward trying to get him inside her. As he rubbed up and down he asked her, do you want my hard cock inside you? She replied, yes please fuck me with your big hard cock. With that he slowly started to push the big head into her, and with slow steady strokes he took his time to get it all the way in, once he was balls deep he could feel her pussy muscles convulsing on his cock as she had another orgasm. He held still until she came down from it, then slowly started the pump in and out of her pulling almost all the way out before slamming all the way back in.

She was in heaven having mini orgasms one after another. Mike was now fucking her so hard his big balls slapping against her ass and she loved it, she could feel another big orgasm coming for her and the way Mike was jerking she could tell he was gonna cum soon too. All of a sudden it hit, another earth shattering orgasm, Mike kept fucking her hard through her orgasm driving her crazy. As she came down from it Mike pulled out cumming all over her stomach. They laid side by side holding each other catching their breath.

Mike got up and grabbed a role of paper towels and started to clean her up. When he was done she grabbed some to clean off his cock, as she wiped it up and down she could feel it getting hard again. She was very impressed as no other man she had been with could get hard that quickly after sex. She pushed Mike down and started kissing him again and straddled his cock and lowered herself onto it. It felt so good deep inside her reaching places no other boyfriend had before, she slowly started moving up and down his hard cock, as she did Mike was squeezing her breasts and gently pulling and twisting and pinching her hard erect nipples. It was making her so hot she never wanted it to stop. She started to get into it again and was bouncing up and down hard on his cock enjoying every inch of it as he continued to tease her tits and nipples.

All of a sudden she felt a light breeze on her back and thought it was a little brighter in there for a second, but was quickly dark again. She thought she heard a clink and the sound of a zipper but ignored it, a few seconds later she felt another presence and looked over her right should towards the door.

And to her shock and surprise she saw Matt standing there naked jerking off his magnificent cock watching her ride Mike. She thought that she should be yelling at him to get out, but realized she was fucking Mike harder as Matt continued to jerk off watching them. She looked back down at Mike who was smiling up at her. The next thing she felt was Matts hands reaching around to squeeze her perfect tits and tweek her nipples, she could feel his hard cock against her back.

Matt grabbed a fist full of her hair and tilted her head back as she started grinding on Mikes cock. He leaned down kissing her and placed her left hand on his big dick, she started jerking him off, her fingers barely able to touch around his thick shaft. Matt bent forward and started sucking hard on her tits. She was in heaven, a big hard cock deep in her tight pussy, another in her hand and her tits being sucked on hard the way she liked it.

Matt stopped his sucking and looked her in the eyes, he asked her, can I please fuck that tight pussy again? She smiled and nodded yes. She had wondered how it would feel to have his entire cock in her after only feeling a few inches at the dance. Matt laid down beside Mike and she slowly pulled herself off of Mike still hard cock. She leaned down and had to taste his big cock before fucking him. His cock was a little longer and thicker then Mikes. She took his hardness into her mouth and slowly worked at getting his thickness into her mouth, and to her surprise she even got a few inches down her throat. She bobbed up and down on it until Matt pulled her off not wanting to cum yet.

She straddled him and slowly pushed down, luckily she was so wet it made it a lot easier getting him in. As she bottomed out she almost fainted with another earth shattering orgasm falling forward onto his chest. She came down from her orgasm and Matt wrapped his arms around her waist holding her tightly against him as he started pumping his hips up and down pistoning his huge cock in and out of her tight pussy.

She loved the helpless feeling of being held in place and being used as a fuck toy by Matt. She was grinding her clit into him and they were kissing passionately as he continued to pound her hard. She had never felt so full of cock and so hot and pleased in her life.

She hadn't noticed that Mike had gotten up and moved away from them. She completely forgot he was there, until Matt came to a stop from the hard fucking he was giving her, Matt still held her tightly in place, his big dick completely inside her. She felt a cold shock as something wet was applied to her ass crack. She quickly looked over her shoulder to see Mike squirting lube on his still hard cock. She knew what was going to happen, she had never taken two cocks at once. She didn't know if it was the alcohol, gummies or just pure lust, she knew she wanted it so bad and would do whatever these two cowboys wanted. She was theirs to use anyway they wanted.

Forher692
Forher692
43 Followers
12