She Fantasizes about Cowboys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike stepped between her and Matt's legs and started rubbing his cock head up and down her ass crack, he first inserted one finger slowly getting her lubed up inside, she gasped hard catching her breath as he inserted another lubed finger and started pushing in and out.

She loved the feeling of it, he pulled his fingers out and pushed his cock head against her opening, with steady pressure his big cock head finally popped in. Mike then continued his slow in and out pressure, she never thought it would end until she felt his thighs against her ass. There she was naked in a box stall with two huge cocks buried to the hilt in her. She had never had her tight holes so stuffed and never at the same time. She absolutely loved they way it felt.

At the same time, Matt and Mike slowly pulled out till only the heads of their thick cocks were in her, and together slammed them back into her hard, they slowly pulled out again, and again hammered back into her tight ass and pussy stretching her to her limits. As they continued to do this she was having small orgasms one after the other, breathing hard and feeling she'd pass out from all of the pleasure she was feeling.

Matt and Mike started to speed up and soon they were both fucking her as hard as they could, sounds of flesh slapping together and her heavy breathing and moaning rang out. She could feel a massive orgasm building as Matt and Mike continued to slam their hard cocks in and out of her at super speed.

As her huge orgasm hit, both Matt and Mike slammed into her hard as deep as they could and started cumming hard themselves filling her deep with their cum. They laid sandwiched together as they caught their breath, She could feel both of them still slowly sliding in and out of her as their cocks softened. Mike slowly got up and she rolled off of Matt. She could feel their cum leaking out of her and reached her hand between her legs to feel the warm cum sliding out of her pussy down her ass crack. She rubbed some of it across her tender and puffy pussy lips. She'd never felt so well fucked before in her life.

Mike knelt down between her legs and gently wiped the cum off of her and tried to get all of it coming out of her. When he was done cleaning her off, he leaned in and tenderly kissed her pussy all over, and to her surprise he gently licked all around her pussy lips and stuck his tongue in her freshly fucked pussy and slowly tongued her in and out before ending with licking her swollen clit and tenderly kissing it several times.

The guys thanked her for such an amazing night and helped her to her feet. Standing on shaky legs the guys helped her get her bearings as they helped her get her bra and dress back on. She didn't even realize that her thong was gone as Mike and Matt both gave her gentle and passionate kisses good night.

They peaked out to make sure no one was around and then stepped out slowly and headed in opposite directions to their campers. As she walked and neared her camper she could feel the coolness of their cum in the evening air sliding down her inner thighs.

She decided to climb into her bunk fully dressed and worry about cleaning up in her morning shower.

She thought to herself, if this is what country fairs are like, I'm hooked! She fell asleep with a big smile on her face and dreamt about her cowboys all night.

12