She Fantasizes about Cowboys Ch. 02

Story Info
She has an itch that only cowboys can scratch.
4.8k words
4.67
3.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Forher692
Forher692
45 Followers

Ever since the fair a few weeks prior, she couldn't keep her mind from going back to that steamy night with the 2 hot cowboys that gave her the fucking of her life.

She had been with a few guys intimately before that, but never had she been so satisfied and fucked so well as that night at the fair.

She knew that finding that level of ecstasy would be hard if not impossible to recreate. With the long hours she worked all day at her job, and her evenings and weekends dedicated to riding and taking care of her horses, she really didn't have much time for dating let alone getting to know any guys well enough to want to be with them in a full time relationship.

In her work life and with friends and family, she always came across as prim and proper. When any of her friends or guys asked her about her sexual past she would say she could go without it, and if they asked her if she masturbated, she would always say, ewwww! I don't do that!

For some odd reason she felt like masturbation was too naughty to talk about.

Truth be told, she loved masturbating and it was rare for her not to do it everyday. In the past she had always masturbated with little vibrating bullets or mini vibes that past boyfriends had bought her. Her last boyfriend, who didn't last long, had bought her one of those vibrating wands and a 6 inch chub dildo with a suction cup at the base.

At the time she thought it was weird, it was thicker around then all of her past boyfriends and unfortunately longer the 2 of them she thought to herself looking at it. She had put it away thinking it could not be pleasurable being so thick.

Soon after getting the toys she was single again. She had confided in one friend that she had a wand and it was magical! The vibrations were so powerful and made her orgasm hard every time without fail.

Since her hot cowboys night at the fair, she found herself masturbating twice a day, her wand still magically making her cum hard, but something was missing. She missed her cowboys large cocks fucking her hard.

She had gotten home late from the barn, her usual daily grind. She headed for the shower to get ready for bed and watch her shows before falling asleep.

She washed her shoulder length brown hair first and then started soaping up her entire body and down her long sexy legs. As she rinsed off the soap and wiped her hand across her perky breasts her nipples responded immediately, hardening to her touch. She felt her nipples tingle and the feeling went all the way down to her tight young pussy. She started to lightly pinch and twist her nipples, the feeling was electric.

She kept pinching and pulling her hard nipples with her right hand, as her left hand made its way to her hot wet pussy. With the water running down her chest, she lifted her left foot and put it on the side of the tub to give her better access to her pussy and erect clitoris.

She ran her fingers through her soft pubic hair above her clit, she then used 2 long fingers to slide up and down both sides of her clit pinching it between them. As she continued rubbing and pinching her clit she could feel her aching pussy needing to be penetrated.

Still pinching and now pulling hard on her nipples, she moved her hand from her clit to her pussy opening, she could feel her own wetness and the heat as she teased herself rubbing all around and over her hot tight fuck hole. She squeezed three of her long fingers together and slowly started to penetrate herself with them.

Her mouth was opened wide in the shape of a big O. Her eyes closed, breathing hard as she twitched and moaned. She was building up the pressure and speed of her finger fucking, slowly getting more and more into her tightness while rubbing her clit hard with her thumb.

She was finger fucking herself hard, she had half the length of her finger fiering in and out of her pussy, still rubbing her clit hard with her thumb, she leaned forward and pressed harder till she bottomed out with her 3 long fingers fully into herself, once she bottomed out she started hammering her pussy, pulling her fingers almost all the way out before slamming them back in to the hilt.

She was now shuddering hard as her orgasm was building, eyes still closed she imagined it was her cowboy lover pulling and sucking on her nipples and that it was his huge cock fucking her hard. She felt her tight pussy squeezing her fingers hard, pushing them out as she cummed hard moaning loudly, still trying to finger herself hard as her body jerked through an amazing orgasm.

As her orgasm came down she had both hands on the wall now holding her up, legs still shaking. She slowly took her left leg off the side of the tub to steady herself. She turned the shower to cold slowly as she turned it off to get a quick blast of cold water to help her cool down.

She towelled off and finished her bedtime routine in the bathroom. She came out now exhausted, she put on a comfy pair of yoga shorts and an old sweater, she crawled into bed, got under the covers and fell quickly into a deep sleep.

As she slept she had the wildest sex dreams. She dreamt of being in a room surrounded by hot hard bodied cowboys, all of them naked and ready to do whatever she desired sexually with their big hard cocks. In her dreams she was getting fucked hard in all sorts of positions over and over again. She was in ecstasy and felt herself getting hotter and hotter, completely overheating.

She woke up out of a deep sleep breathing hard and sweating. All of her blankets were thrown off the bed. Coming to her senses, she realized her legs were spread wide like in her dream, she had unknowingly pulled the left leg of her shorts to one side exposing her pussy, her left hand resting on it wet from her hot juices. Her right hand was up her sweater on one of her tits.

She was so hot and need to come fast. She jumped up, and in her excitement to get to her vibrating wand pulled the drawer open hard and all of the toys old and new slid to the front. She immediately eyed the fat dildo she never thought she'd use. She took out the wand and put it on her bed, then took the chub dildo out and held it in her hands. She was squeezing it and bending it, it felt so real. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a stool beside her dresser, she used it to sit on while pulling on and off her riding boots.

A thought came quickly to her and she pulled the stool to the side of her bed and stuck the dildo onto it. She was impressed with how good the suction was, she bent the dildo back and forth and side to side, she thought to herself, that suckers going no where.

She wrapped her hand around it, and her thumb was an inch away from touching her longest finger around it. Even though she was already wet she decided to put some lube on it to make sure it went into her tightness more easily. As she rubbed the lube all over it stroking up and down, she was getting so hot she shivered.

She pulled off her sweater tossing it aside and quickly kicked off her shorts. She moved to the side of her bed. Her bed was quite high off the ground, being so tall she liked it being easier to get in and out of.

She moved the stool between her legs, and bent over at the waist. She rested her forearms on her bed, her perky breast just lightly grazing her mattress as she quivered excitedly wondering how good the chub dildo would feel in her pussy. Her pussy was only inches above the dildos head, she looked down her body between her tits to watch the big head come into contact with her sweet wet cock hungry pussy.

As the head touched her opening, she was shocked, taking in a deep breath by the cool sensation of the lube, forgetting it would not be warm being a toy. She lowered herself onto the fat cock, getting the first 2 inches of the girthy dildo to slide easily into her. It brought her back to the feeling of being full of thick cowboy cocks, she started rocking he hips slowly sliding her toy in deeper and deeper, loving the feeling of it stretching her to its size and form. She finally bottomed out feeling her ass sit fully on the stool, legs spread wide. She enjoyed the sensation of being full again as he pussy clenched and squeezed the dildo through a bunch of small orgasms.

She then slowly raised herself up off of the stool leaving only the head in her pussy, and then slammed herself down hard on it, hearing her tight ass cheeks smack against the stool. She continued doing this, fucking her tight pussy hard with the fat toy, sliding up and then back down hard again, over and over moaning and whimpering from all the sensational pleasure she was feeling.

Her nipples were rubbing back and forth across the mattress, they were so hard she started squeezing her tits, playing with her nipples, pinching and lightly pulling on them. She grabbed her wand with her left hand, turned it onto high, and reached down between her legs putting the vibrating head against her clit. She continued fucking herself hard up and down the dildo, the big vibrating head on the wand was touching the dildo as well as her erect clit making the dildo vibrate deep inside her. The sensation was intense.

She was now pistoning up and down fast and hard, so hard the stools feet were making loud squeaking sounds grinding into the Harwood floor. She could feel a big orgasm building, when it hit she slammed down fully impaling herself on the dildo and locking the wand between the stool and her clitoris. Wave after wave of hard orgasms hit her as she rocked her hips moaning out loudly.

She couldn't take it anymore and pulled the wand away tossing it on the bed. She remained on the stool catching her breath enjoying all the after shocks of her orgasm, her pussy clenching the dildo not wanting to let it go as she rolled her hips slowly on it.

She put one hand on her bed and the other on the dresser behind her to steady herself as she slowly stood up releasing the toy cock from her tight pussy, as the last few inches slid out her pussy clung to it not wanting to let it go.

She crawled back onto her bed to catch her breath and come down from her rush.

As she laid there, coming down from her high she was lightly grazing her fingers over her freshly fucked pussy. She got that knowing twinge between her legs, she thought, how can I be wanting more already.

She realized she couldn't scratch this itch alone, grabbing her phone she started searching the web for all the upcoming rodeos around her. She knew the only thing that could satisfy her was more cowboy hard fucking.

She wondered if she'd see the 2 cowboys she fucked hard at the fair at one of these rodeos, but she knew it really didn't matter. She just needed to find some good looking cowboys willing to fuck her hot young body hard again. And now she was on a mission to make it happen.

Immediately she found what she needed, there was a rodeo in a small town only an hour away this coming Saturday. At first she thought of inviting a friend to come along, but decided to go it alone. She was going for one reason only and didn't want to have any distractions. She packed a cooler of her favourite mixed vodka drinks and tossed a bag with a change of clothes and a sleeping bag onto the backseat of her pickup truck.

She had used the backseat of her truck as a make shift place to sleep off a night of drinking before, and figured if she had a successful night it would be too late to drive home.

She put on some light makeup, she didn't need much to accentuate her natural beauty. She had big brown eyes that sparkled all the time, men that spoke to her often found themselves getting lost in them and stumbling to find words to complete a sentence. She put a light tinted lip gloss on her puffy, pouty lips. Any man that looked at her definitely thought of how it would feel kissing her lips and how those pouty lips and mouth would feel around there hardening cocks.

One of her friends teased her often saying that she for sure had many men jerking off all the time just thinking about her beauty and rockin body. She always laughed it off, not fully realizing how true it really was, if she only knew, men would pay her a small fortune just to get the chance to eat her tight pussy out.

It was mid September and the evenings were getting a little cooler out. So she made sure to bring a light jacket incase she got cold later in the evening. She put on a light coloured denim skirt that went to mid thigh, her cowboy boots and also the tiniest bright pink thong she had. She put on a comfortable body hugging sweater and decided to go braless as her perky tits had no sag at all. Her tits looked fantastic in the sweater standing out beautifully.

She got to the rodeo in the early evening, the sun on the horizon and the big lights lighting up the rodeo ring. She parked her truck near the horse and cattle trailers, wanting to be close to the action and closer to the cowboys.

She grabbed her cooler bag and found a spot near the shoots where she could see all the action, not wanting to go to the stands at the opposite side of the big ring. She watched the cowboys go through their events, seeing lots of tall handsome men, just her type.

She was now on her 3rd drink and feeling great, as she leaned on the metal coral fencing every now and then her tits would graze against the fence. The cold metal was making her nipples hard. She could feel them hardening but didn't think they were noticeable in what she thought was a thick sweater. Opening her 4th drink now, she was smiling at all the cowboys that came close by to her. They were enjoying looking at this hot lady especially her hard nipples showing through her sweater.

She was getting a lot of the cowboys hard just thinking about her. The cowboys were now talking about her wishing they weren't packing up and leaving immediately after the show.

When the rodeo ended, she headed back to her truck to grab her jacket. She stumbled slightly walking back in the dark, giggling to herself that she definitely wasn't driving home. In her drunken state she didn't realize how fast the shutdown was as the rigs started loading up and pulling out right after the crowd left.

As she stood there and watched she was shocked at how fast everyone cleared out, and then the lights around the ring went off, leaving only one on near the stands for security.

Her eyes adjusted to the darkness and thinking she was alone, opened the back door to her truck to climb in to sleep. All of a sudden she heard a voice in the distance, turning in already? She looked around in the darkness trying to find who was talking. In the light of the rising moon she saw one rig was still there. And they had a little fire pit going, she could just see the flames starting in it.

The voice called out again, you're welcome to our camp fire if you'd like. She smiled to herself thinking maybe this night isn't a bust after all.

She grabbed her cooler and headed over to their fire. As she got close she noticed 3 cowboys sitting around the fire. Two were sitting on one side and the one who's voice she heard was on the other with an empty chair beside his.

Her body quivered as she neared the 3 handsome men, her pussy tingling. She thought to herself that her pussy had a mind of its own. She asked if the extra seat was taken and the cowboy closest to that chair stood and said, nope, just the 3 of us.

He extended his hand and introduced himself as Mack. The other 2 came around and introduced themselves as well saying they were brothers, Jim and Bob. She giggled and said, Jim Bob. They all chuckled as it wasn't the first time someone said their names together like that. They all sat down, and now that the fire was going well she could make out their features. The brothers looked to be both around 6 feet tall, Jim had darker features brown hair and eyes and Bob had lighter brown hair and blue eyes.

Jim said he was the older brother at 32 and Bob was the baby at 30 years old. She being 26 thought that was perfect. Mack then chuckled saying, I guess I'm the old dog at 40, as the all laughed. Sitting so close to Mack she could smell his cologne mixed with leather. She loved the smell. Jim and Bob were clean shaven, Mack had lighter coloured hair and a short beard with a little grey showing. He was ruggedly handsome with warm brown eyes.

As they drank and chatted telling her stories, Mack would lean into her every so often to tell her something funny about one of the brothers. When he did he put put his hand on her knee for a quick second then took it away quickly gaging to see her reaction.

Every time he touched her, she wished he'd leave his hand on her leg. It was driving her crazy.

She was so hot she didn't realize she had opened her legs slightly, the brother made sure the fire was burning bright as it lit up her pink thong, it was so bright they were sure they could see a wet spot forming.

Mack finally rested his hand high on her naked thigh, right at the edge of her skirt. With her squirming and laughing her skirt had ridden up to only a few inches below her crotch. She felt Mack's hand slowly start to massage her leg working it's way under her skirt. She looked at Mack, but he kept his eyes on the guys as he talked to them like nothing was going on.

She felt his fingers reach its target, her body reacted pushing her hips forward in the chair, making her skirt ride up exposing her thong covered pussy completely. Mack pulled her little thong to the side, exposing her wet pussy to the other guys, it glistened in the light. Her cheeks were red, she had never been so exposed out in the open like this before. She closed her eyes as Mack slowly started working one of his think fingers into her, he worked his middle finger into her as his thumb rubber her clit.

All of a sudden Mack removed his hand taking her hand in his standing up and helping her to her feet. He said to Jim and Bob, excuse us gents, I'm gonna show her the rodeo shoots. She was a little confused, then realized Mack wanted her all to himself.

As they got to the shoots they walked through till they hit a closed gate where they couldn't go any further. The shoots were only wide enough for a horse or bull to walk through without the space to turn around. She turned and as she did Mack took her into his arms and kissed her passionately.

As they kissed he reached under her skirt and started fingering her again, she was so hot and wanted to be fucked hard so bad. Just then Mack broke off the kiss and spun her around quickly, he pulled her skirt up around her waist and pulled down her thong. She felt some pressure on her back to bend slightly, she spread her legs and bent at the waist. She could here Mack's belt buckle opening and his zipper going down.

She grabbed the gate in front of her and turned her ass up to Mack wanting his hard cock in her. She felt his hands on her hips and his cock head press against her wet opening.

He slid in easily, pushing his full length into her, she loved the feeling of a real hard cock in her tight pussy. Mack so excited to be fucking this hot young lady, he moved his hands up her sweater to her tits, it turned him on so much to find out she was braless. Mack was enjoying her tits and hard nipples as he started to fuck her hard from behind, picking up speed, the sounds of her moaning and his thighs slapping against her tight ass ripping through the air.

She could see some movement through the 4 inch crack in the shoot in front of her, she could tell it was one of the brothers but wasn't sure which in the dark. She could make out a face just above hers in her slightly bent over position, she wasn't sure what he was doing and kept closing her eyes enjoying the pussy pounding Mack was giving her.

She could hear what sounded like boots climbing the mental panels on the other side of the gate, she looked though and could see something shiny in the little light that was there. She realized it was a belt buckle, as she continued to get get fucked by Mack, through the 4 inch gap in front of her face, came a big hard cock. Only the fat head and maybe 2 inches came through, but that was enough for her to take into her mouth. She wrapped her cock sucking lips around the big head and sucked in what she could, Mack's hard fucking made her bob her head up and down the fat cock.

Forher692
Forher692
45 Followers
12