She Fantasizes about Cowboys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Forher692
Forher692
45 Followers

Mack started fucking her as hard and fast as he could, he pulled out cumming on the ground between her legs with some hitting the back of her legs.

The big cock pulled away and climbed over to her. The big delicious cock belonged to Jim. As he got close to her they started kissing as she grabbed his cock sliding her hands up and down his shaft. Mack behind her pulled up his pants and being satisfied headed back to the rig to hit the sack.

As She and Jim kissed she felt Bob reach between her legs and start fingering her from behind. Jim wanted to fuck her, so he spun her around facing Bob and bent her over at the waist. Jim's cock was bigger then Mack's, he worked it in slowly stretching her to fit his size. Jim started pushing harder in and out filling her with his big cock. It rubbed her clit as he slid in and out of her and she was overcome with a big orgasm.

When she came down and opened her eyes she was greeted by Bob's cock in her face. She smiled at it, it was no where near the size of his brother's and more like the average cocks her past boyfriends had. She easily sucked his entire length into her mouth, it was just long enough to get an inch or 2 into her throat. She was now pushing back against the big cock in her pussy as Jim kept up his hard and steady strokes. She was having multiple orgasms moaning around Bob's cock as she deep throated him every time Jim fucked her hard into Bob.

Jim stopped and slowly pulled out of her, she gasped no! Jim smiled and said, don't worry I'm gonna give you more. Jim turned her back to him and stared kissing her again and pulled her sweater over her head to suck on her tits and play with them. Bob was behind her fingering her again while rubbing his cock on her ass cheek. This is what she longed for, the attention of 2 men at once. She was now addicted to it and wanted it everyday.

Jim picked her up in his powerful arms, she wrapped her long legs around his waist, and her arms around his neck as they kissed. Jim moved his big hands to her ass cheeks and lowered her onto his big cock. He leaned his upper back against the shoot making his hips push out further getting his entire cock buried into her, his legs wide spread as he bounced her up and down on his big cock.

She was in heaven again, moaning loudly, feeling more orgasms building. He bounced her up and down his cock, using her like a fuck toy. Her tight pussy felt amazing sliding up and down his cock. She could feel Bob's hand on her hips, the way Jim's hands held her ass open she was completely exposed.

Jim came to a stop and she could feel Bob's cock sliding up and down over her ass crack. She was happy Bob was much smaller. It would be a lot more comfortable taking him in her ass instead of his brothers huge cock.

As Jim held her completely open, offering her to his brother, she felt Bob's hard cock apply pressure, but he was off his mark pressing the space between her pussy and ass. She then felt pressure at the base of her pussy, he wasn't trying to fuck her ass, he was trying to double fuck her pussy. He applied more and more pressure till finally his cock head forced its way in and entered her pussy.

She was hit with such a hard orgasm she saw stars, and was sure she had passed out for a few seconds. The pleasure she was experiencing far outweighed the pain. Bob kept working his cock in her, until it was buried along side his brothers in her tight pussy.

She started cumming more and more as Jim started to move her up and down both of their hard cocks. She was moaning and babbling and started yelling I love your hard cocks fucking me and stretching my tight pussy! Jim and Bob built up their speed fucking her as hard and as they could, she was hit with another string of massive orgasms, going in and out of consciousness in pure euphoria. As she came her pussy muscles were squeezing the guys cocks hard and they couldn't hold on any longer, both cumming hard deep in her pussy.

Bob leaned on her back as they caught their breath, his cock went limp and he pulled out of her. Jim held her for a while longer his cock even though soft still feeling great inside her. He was kissing her lightly as he slowly lifted her off his cock and lowered her legs, still holding her up.

Bob had left, and Jim helped her put her sweater on and pulled down her skirt.

Jim walked her back to her truck and they kissed for a bit while he squeezed her tits lightly through her sweater, before giving her a hand up into the back of her truck before heading to bed himself.

The next morning she was woken up by the sun, she slowly sat up and looked around. The cowboys had already left.

She smiled to herself saying aloud, what have I gotten myself into! She laughed, got out and hoped into the front seat and headed home, daydreaming about the fun she had with the cowboys.

To be continued...

Forher692
Forher692
45 Followers
12