She Feeds You Cock [M4M]

Info
She instructs her sissy to please a man's cock.
57 words
4.47
11.6k
11
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story for sissies. Your mistress finds a cock for you to suck and you're going to make he happy by making it cum.

Have your favorite cock ready to suck.

Message me if you want more audio like this and maybe have more ideas/scenarios. Join in on the fun and create some yourself and reach out.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Literaldragon
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot story. I want to suck cock for my wife, it ‘s my fantasy , of her sitting in the chair next to the bed playing with herself & telling me how hot I look sucking cock for her

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OMG...I did as you said. I sucked his big cock for you. Played with my little cock, filled my hand with my cum and put it on his cock and licked off every drop...yummm. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My orgasm was intense, thank you for making me cum. I want to make out with your cock, I want to jack you off into my mouth, would love servicing you IRL. All of your recordings get me so excited.

LiteraldragonLiteraldragon6 months agoAuthor

I did test out an AI voice changer and it does alter the way some words sound and the voice inflection I use gets changed a bit. I'm certainly not a professional, but I hope some might enjoy these short audio files I make.

jossiesissyjossiesissy6 months ago

There where times when i thought the voice was AI.. or perhaps even the entire thing ios; if it *is,, it's pretty good..

the way you say "Sissy" in the beginning.. sounds "synthetic". i will listen again when i can be more attentive..but either way i am very much enjoyed it.... its like a Woman or a Man saying "Cock.........Cock.............Cock...........Cock......." over again in a very irregular cadence that makes me anticipate the word.

kisses

Share this

Similar Stories

Ride Me, Sissy [M4M] Be a good sissy and ride his hard cock.in Audio
Pimped at a Party [M4M] Your gay desires are fulfilled when Johny pimps you out.in Audio
Ride & Suck Cock [M4M] Your man invites a friend over to ride while you suck him off.in Audio
Slide Into His Bed [M4M] He's asleep in bed when you slide in and please his cock.in Audio
Suck One & Fuck Another [M4M] He takes you doggy style while you suck another cock.in Audio
More Stories