All Comments on 'She Feeds You Cock [M4M]'

by Literaldragon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jossiesissyjossiesissy7 months ago

There where times when i thought the voice was AI.. or perhaps even the entire thing ios; if it *is,, it's pretty good..

the way you say "Sissy" in the beginning.. sounds "synthetic". i will listen again when i can be more attentive..but either way i am very much enjoyed it.... its like a Woman or a Man saying "Cock.........Cock.............Cock...........Cock......." over again in a very irregular cadence that makes me anticipate the word.

kisses

LiteraldragonLiteraldragon7 months agoAuthor

I did test out an AI voice changer and it does alter the way some words sound and the voice inflection I use gets changed a bit. I'm certainly not a professional, but I hope some might enjoy these short audio files I make.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My orgasm was intense, thank you for making me cum. I want to make out with your cock, I want to jack you off into my mouth, would love servicing you IRL. All of your recordings get me so excited.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

OMG...I did as you said. I sucked his big cock for you. Played with my little cock, filled my hand with my cum and put it on his cock and licked off every drop...yummm. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot story. I want to suck cock for my wife, it ‘s my fantasy , of her sitting in the chair next to the bed playing with herself & telling me how hot I look sucking cock for her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiteraldragon@Literaldragon
I'm a bisexual male that's only been with women in my life. My gay side has led me to fantasize about many scenarios and the audio I create helps me fulfill some of these fantasies without actually being with another man. Maybe others in a similar position will enjoy them to...