All Comments on 'She Fell For His Eight Inches'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

Hmmmm. 8 inches limp, but barely 9 inches hsrd?? I guess thus story takes place in a world where STD's don't exist.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

Hmm. 8 inches limp, but barely 9 inches hard? I guess this story takes place in a world with no STD's.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

But, after admiring Jacob’s cock so much, he doesn’t screw some of the resort’s other women, but takes Jacob’s nine inch cock up his ass. At least that’s the impression I got from the way he obsessed about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THANK YOU for a fun read. How about the wife watching him do another woman?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Better.......

Okay, I've posted a few criticisms of this writer, so it's only fair that I post that I actually liked this one......could've been a little longer, or maybe needs a 2nd chapter, but overall a better effort than some of the others I've read.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

One of your better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like this story. I find it difficult to believe that

Husband and wife didn't have difficulties that resulted in swinging later.

Human nature doesn't condone this liberal attitude.

I gave the story a good rating.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

At a clothing-optional beach, our group of friends spotted a young man walking along with a really long, thin cock dangling nearly down to his knees. The women in our group signaled him to come over for a closer inspection. Turned out he was 28 centimeters at rest! (About half that would be normal for a flaccid cock.) My wife really likes thick, fat cocks, but wanted to know what a long thin one might be like. There were very few other people still on the beach, and we had enough visual cover from a windbreak, so my wife asked this young stud if he'd mind inserting his 'member', as you called it, into her. The other women stroked him to an erection, which now measured 32 cm. But still thinner than most of the men amongst us. She laid down and opened her legs. We watched her vaginal lips swallow all but the last 8 or 9 cm, at which point she said she was 'bottomed out' and could take no more. She asked him to stroke in and out a few times and she told us she could feel him way up inside where she'd never felt anything before, and that his thinness didn't make too much difference compared to other cocks because even in her forties she was still quite elastic. We could see that on the in-stroke there was still about 8 cm of cock still outside of her. They flipped over for doggie-style and she was able to accommodate an additional 3 cm. She asked him to go ahead and cum inside her to see if she could feel it. As he shot, she told us she could feel his warm load, and it felt wonderful having sperm deposited so far up inside her. (Please note that we are not swingers, and don't fool around at all, but she just had to see what such a long cock would be like, a one-off.) So now she, and lots of our friends, know how long a cock she can take! Don't need to do that anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...