She Finally Did It! Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife finally had sex with another man!!!
3k words
4.48
16.9k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She Finally Did It!!

Oh my god. I can't believe it. It's insane, surreal. I can't stop thinking about it, picturing it. Weirdly, I want to tell people about it, but of course I can't. So, I guess I'll just have to tell the story here.

Geez, my hands are shaking, my whole body is. MY WIFE FUCKED ANOTHER MAN!!!!

Ok, sorry, I had to get that out of my system. See, this is no fictional story. This is 100% true, and yet even I can't believe it.

For years, now, I've wanted to my wife to become a Hotwife. Actually, at the beginning, I wanted us to be swingers. I've always been one to enjoy the taboo, while my wife has always been more conservative. But, she eventually agreed to check out a local swingers club. I loved it, but she hated feeling like a 'piece of meat.'

And she is one sexy piece of meat. My wife, Melissa, is gorgeous; she turns heads everywhere she goes. Her long blonde hair certainly makes her stand out, but she is the whole package. Tight, fit body on a petite, 5'3" frame, with a booty that just pops and perky little B-Cup boobs. Her lips are thick, too, total DSL's, and her face just has an inherent sexiness to it.

It used to make me super jealous, how guys would practically pounce on her at every bar or club we went to. I was overly protective of her, quick to anger as soon I noticed any guys trying to flirt with her. She used to get so mad at me.

Anyway, after a few trips to the swinger club, she told me that she hated the thought of another woman being with me--hated the idea of me charming some other woman, or touching her, let alone kissing and fucking her. Somehow, though, I realized that I still loved the idea of my wife being with another man. Once I found Hotwife lifestyle posts on Tumblr and stories on Literotica, I was hooked.

At first, I was too afraid to bring it up to her directly. So, I worked my fantasy into our bedroom. I bought her a big, 8" Real-Feel dildo. It had a suction cup on the end, too, which she eventually used to stick to the headboard and fuck it in a doggie-style position while blowing me. She came like crazy, and so did I!

After a few intense sessions like that, I finally confessed. "Baby," I told her, "I would totally do this in real life. I would love to see you fuck another man."

Needless to say, her reaction was NOT the one I had hoped for. She was mad, hurt. She thought I was trying to use it as a way for me to have sex with other women. It took months of conversations, both sober and drunk, for her to understand it. Even then, she told me that there was no way she would ever actually go through with it.

I was devastated. But I still kept prodding her. One night, I got her to confess who she would have sex with IF she ever did it. Eventually, she told me the guy at the top of her maybe list was her trainer from the gym, Gavin. "He's just, so, good to me. He flirts just a little, never too inappropriate, but he's always so nice and helpful when I have questions..." That night, she blew me while riding the dildo again, and I got her to use Gavin's name: "Fuck me, Gavin." "Your cock is big, Gavin." Etc.

As we lay in bed after that session, both of us having had great orgasms, I asked her, "If it's that good with a plastic toy, imagine if it was the real thing. Gavin would be an amazing lover for you. Think how good his stamina would be because he's so fit."

Melissa would hear none of it, though. "Baby, there's no way. Not happening."

"Put a percentage to it, Melissa. Come on, I know some part of you actually wants to go through with it."

"Fine," my wife replied. "Like, 15%."

"So you're telling me there's a chance!!" We both loved quoting that line from Dumb and Dumber, so she laughed and smiled at me. She leaned over, kissed me hard and full on the lips.

"You're the only man for me, baby." She told me.

Well, that changed tonight!!

We had invited some friends to join us up at the lake, where we have a nice cottage right on the water and a couple of jet skis. My wife invited some of her friends from the gym, so I told her to invite Gavin. She did, but told me, "Don't get any bright ideas, mister."

Everyone showed up around noon. Melissa had a bunch of sandwiches ready and I had stocked the cooler full of a variety of beers. Everyone thanks us for the invite. We all cracked beers, said cheers, and planned to have a fun day in the sun.

And, we did. Everyone had a great time running the jet skis. We tied a tube to one of them and had a blast knocking each other off of it. I noticed that Melissa rode with Gavin the most; I loved seeing her body, wet and glistening in the sun, with Gavin's muscular arms enveloping her as he hung on for dear life.

By the time the sun started getting low, we docked the skis and washed up. A couple people left, while one couple asked if they could stay the night. I set them up in a guest room; we have a few at the cottage as it's meant to have people over for long, fun weekends.

As Melissa made dinner, I enrolled Gavin to be her helper. He cut the veggies and did other prep work while Melissa whipped up a great meal. I led the other couple down to the theater room so that my wife would be alone with Gavin. Hey, a husband can hope, right?

We had a great dinner, knocking back a few bottles of wine. The other couple was tipsy, so they retired to bed early. Melissa, Gavin, and I decided to energize our little party with some shots of Fireball.

From there, things get a little blurry. Somehow, we decided to start playing cards. At first, it was a couple drinking games, like Asshole. But, we needed little encouragement to drink more. Somehow, I had the genius idea to play strip poker. My wife readily agreed, but Gavin seemed a bit uncertain at first.

"What's a matter, Gavin? You're not afraid of little ol' me seeing you with your shirt off? You take it off at the gym all the time." My wife teased.

As the game progressed, we all equally sucked at it. I lost my shirt first, then Melissa was next. The game was going to go fast, since we all just had on summer gear--shorts and T-shirts. From the corner of my eye, I could see that Gavin was greedily drinking in Melissa's bra-covered breasts.

"Ok, new rule." I declared. "The winning hand gets to remove the article of clothing from the loser."

My wife eyed me with a naughty look on her face. "Be careful what you wish for, big boy." She said. I could feel my cock start to harden. How far would she push it tonight?

Gavin lost the next hand. I won. I remember thinking, "Oh shit. This wasn't what I planned." Melissa started laughing.

"I hereby pass my duty to our second place finisher. Melissa, would you do the honors?" My wife never would have let that pass if she were sober, but she seemed really eager to get her hands on Gavin.

She wiggled her finger at him in a "come here" motion. Gavin stood and walked up next to my wife's chair. She looked so sexy, sitting before him, looking up at him, with his crotch right at face-level. Her hands slid under his t-shirt. I realized that I was holding my breath, afraid to break the spell.

Slowly, seductively, my wife ran her hands across his chest and abs. His shirt was only halfway up, but my wife was rubbing his body like she couldn't get enough of him. She stood up, put her face against his neck, then breathed into his ear. I saw him shiver with anticipation. Then, playfully, she whipped his shir the rest of the way off and laughed.

"You boys are just so easy to rile up." She giggled.

Looking down, I noticed that Gavin was definitely aroused. He quickly adjusted himself and headed back to his seat. "Just you wait, Melissa. I'm going to get you back."

"You better!" My wife replied.

I was definitely feeling like the third wheel, but that was ok by me. What I just witnessed could have fueled my fantasies for months! How much further would she go?

At the end of the next hand, I was the loser and my wife the winner. Since I had already lost my shirt, the only remaining option was my shorts. My wife waved me over to her. "This is fun, baby." She said, as she rubbed her hands across the front of my groin. "Are you having fun? Hmm, I can't wait for you to be totally naked."

Slowly, she undid my belt. Then, the button and my zipper. She was looking up at me, and right then I wanted nothing more than to put my dick in her mouth. As she pulled my shorts down, she made sure to stick her face right into my crotch. "Somebody's excited." She said with a smile.

"We should move this to the bedroom." I said.

"Nope! We're not done playing yet!" my wife said.

Once again, the cards came out. The end of the game found Melissa as the loser, and Gavin the winner. I wondered if he would take her bra or her shorts.

This time, Gavin did the beckoning, mimicking Melissa's waving finger in a sign for her to go to him. She did, confident and sexy.

As she stood in front of him, she swayed a bit, side-to-side, almost like a tease. Gavin grabbed her wrist and pulled her onto his lap. She was facing him, straddling him, her tits right next to his face. Gavin's hands roamed up and down her side. Then, he pulled her body against him, with his face right between her boobs. My wife tilted her head back, her long blonde hair falling over her shoulders.

I couldn't see what he was doing, but I could hear kissing sounds. I saw his hands wander up my wife's back to the bra clasp, and he quickly released it. My wife shifted back from him so that she could remove her bra. He pulled her back into him, then grabbed each of her breasts, pushing them together. Then, he motorboated her!

We all laughed. My wife got up from his lap and returned to her seat. I worried that this might be the end, but she didn't' act shy at all. She didn't try to cover her chest or anything.

I noticed that Gavin was looking at me. He had an uncertain look on his face. "Buddy, it's all good. We're all just having some fun." I said.

Another round of cards. Gavin lost. I won. Again, I nodded to my wife and told her to do the honors.

This time, she told him to stand up. He did and my wife walked over to him, then went around behind him, her hands trailing all over his body. She pressed against his back, and grabbed his ass. She looked at me and winked as she did it.

She put her hands on his waistband, undoing his belt. She ripped it out of the belt loops but kept it in her hand. She slid his shorts down and then, quickly, before he could move, she smacked his ass with his belt.

"Ouch!" He was surprised. "Oh girl. You don't know what you've started."

I grabbed the bottle of Fireball and poured out new shots for us. As we clicked glasses, Melissa and Gavin stared into each other's eyes with a passion and fire. "Could this really happen tonight?" I wondered. My cock throbbed.

Melissa lost the next round, but I won. I wanted to pass the rights of removal to Gavin, but I also wanted to touch my wife. I had her stand up. I undid the button on her jean shorts, pulled the little zipper down, and slowly slid them down her legs. I rubbed her legs the entire time, but when I looked up at her she was staring right at Gavin. The thought struck me that I was unwrapping my wife as a present to him. Before I stood up, I leaned my face into her crotch and drank in her scent. I noticed that her little red thong had a big wet spot.

My mind was racing at this point. A guy can hope, and plead, and wish for something this taboo to happen, but seeing it all unfold shook me a bit. I told them to play a hand without me, as I needed to go to the bathroom. I heard Gavin shuffling the cards as I left the table.

Once in the bathroom, I turned the sink on and stared at myself in the mirror. I splashed some cold water on my face. I remember thinking something along the lines of, "Are you sure? You could still stop this. Are you sure?"

And you know what? I was. I was 100% certain. My wife wanted this guy and I wanted her to have him. I grabbed my dick and felt my hardness. This was going to be a fun night.

I came out of the bathroom and saw my wife walking over to Gavin's chair. "You're just in time, baby." She said. "Despite all his big talk, Mr. Gavin here lost. Again. And he owes me his underwear. Stand up, Gavin."

He did. My wife walked up to him and pressed her body against his. First, her hands groped and squeezed his ass. Then, I could see her fingers playing with the inside of his waistband. I could also see that Gavin had a raging hard on.

My wife slid one hand down, feeling his dick through his boxer briefs. "Are you getting exciting, Gavin?" She practically purred.

I wanted to grab my dick, but it struck me as a weird thing to do.

She looked up at him as she slid her hands inside of his briefs. His eyes closed and his head tilted back. I couldn't tell what my wife was doing, but she had to be caressing his dick.

She got on her knees in front of him and began to pull his briefs down. As his dick was about to pop free, she paused and looked over her shoulder at me. When she finally freed his cock, it sprang up and hit her in the face. My wife laughed and then quickly stood up.

Gavin had a hungry look in his eyes. He grabbed my wife as she walked away and pressed himself against her. "We're not done yet." He said My wife squirmed, teasing his cock by rubbing her thong-covered ass against it. I love how she does that when we're in bed together; her skin feels cool and so smooth against me.

Gavin grabbed a full handful of her ass and roughly tugged at her thong with one hand as his other arm was wrapped around her chest. "Oh my!" my wife said playfully.

My heart was in my throat. I felt like I couldn't breathe as this all unfolded. "Oh my god, you're crazy, Gavin." She said as she pulled away from him and came up to me.

She looked me in the eyes, then kissed me. Hard. She grabbed my body like she was trying to pull me into her.

"Well, I think it's bedtime, boys. See you in the morning, Gavin." Melissa said. She grabbed me by the arm and led me to our bedroom. "There's a guest room just down the hall," she said to him over her shoulder.

As soon as we got into our room, my wife went wild on me. She quickly pulled my briefs off and was jerking me with both hands. She has this move that drives me wild; she strokes and twists with one hand while the other squeezes my balls.

We fell on the bed, kissing like teenagers at prom, hands roaming everywhere.

"Would you have let me, baby? Would you really have let me?" My wife asked me.

I stopped kissing her and pulled back. I wanted her to know how serious my reply was. "Absolutely, baby. Of course." I paused. "What about you? Would you have fucked him?"

It was my wife's turn to pause. And, in that silence, I knew her answer. For all her talk about being only "15%" probable, for all her hesitation and refusals, she wanted him. She wanted to have sex with another man.

"That's all I need to know," I said, cutting her off before she could reply. "Go to him. Go to Gavin."

My wife looked at me and smiled. She got up off the bed and started walking to the door. Although she was fueled by lust and booze, I fully expected her to turn around and jump back into bed with a laugh. But she didn't. She didn't even look back at me. She opened the door and walked quietly down the hall.

I heard the bedroom door open. Then, I heard the bed squeak as she got onto it. I swear that I heard a kiss or two before Gavin said, "What about your husband, Melissa?"

Then, I heard her reply. "He sent me."

I heard her moan softly. I knew that sound well; her big dildo always elicited that raw, lusty moan as she had to adjust to its size.