She Finally Did It! Ch. 02

Story Info
My Wife has sex with her gym trainer while I watch.
3.6k words
3.65
12.1k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the first chapter, a day of fun and booze in the sun turned into a night we'll never forget as my wife joined her trainer in the guest bedroom. Chapter 2 starts where we left off.

I sat upright in bed, straining to hear every sound possible. Did I actually hear what I think I did? Did she tell Gavin that I sent her? What else was going on?

Melissa's voice came through the wall, but she was whispering. I could only determine that she and Gavin were talking, but I couldn't make out any more of what they were saying.

There it was! A lip-smacking sound. They were kissing. Faintly, the sheets sounded like they were rustling and now the bed was making tell-tale sounds of people moving on it. The guest bedroom where my wife was currently making out with Gavin had two twin beds in it. That meant they had to be on top of each other. Who was on top? The way Melissa attacked me after our game of strip poker with Gavin, my money was confidently on my wife being the aggressor. She was probably straddling him, grinding her pelvis against him.

I realized that I was holding my breath, so I took a deep breath. It was finally happening! My wife was about to sleep with another man! And it's a man that she sees at least 3 times a week. This was a man that my wife admitted to lusting after, a lust that she swore she would never act upon. When I pushed her for a probability, she had told me it would never happen. When I pressed further, she had told me "15%"--which meant it was a real long shot. But in my head, I knew she had been deceiving herself.

A giggle! I heard my wife's giggle and what sounded like a big shift of movement on the bed. Had Gavin flipped her, so that he could be on top and in command?

As I rubbed my dick through my boxer briefs, I wondered if I could go watch. Melissa and I had talked about this so much over the years. IF it ever happened, I had to be there to watch. That was rule number one. Other rules included always communicating and never hiding anything. Certainly, there was no hiding about tonight's activities since I had sent her into his bedroom.

And, this was my lake cottage. She was my wife! Of course I could go watch. But I hesitated. It wasn't because I didn't want to witness my wife's first Hotwife experience. I wanted that more than anything. I wanted to see her grab his cock and rub it on her pussy lips, spreading her juices on to him so that he could enter her. I absolutely wanted to watch that!

But, I didn't want to distract them. I didn't want to do anything that might upset the exciting adventure my wife was about to undertake. What if when I entered the room Melissa suddenly revolted, pulled back and stopped the night out of embarrassment or shame or whatever?

My wife had always been a "good girl." She had slept with only 2 other guys before me, and both were long-term boyfriends. Sure, she admitted to hooking up with lots of guys in her single adult years, but she had told me she never let things go beyond oral. She loved making guys cum with her mouth, but she had wanted to save intercourse as something special, something for a guy she was serious about.

Would that change tonight? Would she just stop at oral or would she go all the way? God, I wanted her to go all the way, and I needed to witness it!

Quietly, I stood up from the bed. My dick made a tent out of my underwear. I put my right hand inside of them so I could stroke myself. Melissa was making little noises of excitement. What was going on? Maybe Gavin was fingering her? Or was he going down on her?

I started walking to my bedroom door. Melissa had left it open in her haste to get to Gavin's room. I tried to keep my feet light as I walked, hoping not to make a sound to distract my wife or Gavin. In the hallway, I could hear more. My wife was moaning softly, and I didn't hear kissing sounds. I envisioned Gavin at the end of the bed, between her legs, eating my wife's delicious pussy.

Melissa had told me that I'm the only person to ever got her off orally. She loved my combination of tongue and finger movements. Usually, I would make her cum once while eating her out before mounting her. Her pussy would get so wet, so juicy, from my oral attentions and I loved how it let me slide in so easily.

"Gaaavin" I heard my wife moan, quietly. "Hmm-mmmmmmm," Her moans were getting more insistent. I found myself right outside of their door, which was halfway closed. It sounded like my wife was close to cumming from Gavin's efforts, and I definitely did not want to cause a disturbance that would knock her out of her climax.

I peeked around the door. The two twin beds were orientated so that the foot of bed was closest to the doorway. As I looked in, I saw that I was correct. Gavin was crouched down at my wife's pussy. He was licking her, and his arm muscles flexed as he fingered her. His whole body was into it, rocking with each forward thrust of his fingers. My wife was naked, legs wide open, blonde hair splayed out on a pillow. Her head was arched up towards the headboard, one hand on her neck, which then travelled down to grab her perky B-cup boobs. She grabbed her nipple and twisted it a bit.

Her other hand was down near her crotch. She grabbed Gavin's hair and started grinding her pussy against his mouth. Her noises became more insistent. Her orgasm started. Gavin increased the speed of his fingers and he started moaning too--whether out of excitement or to create a vibration on her, I didn't know. But I knew she was loving it.

"OHHHHHHHH! Don't stop don't stop don't sssssstop!" My wife's voice got louder. "YESSSS!" Her legs started to shake but her hips remained motionless as she pressed Gavin's mouth against her pussy.

"Ok ok ok ok ok" My wife started chanting as she came down from her orgasm. She laughed. Gavin started kissing her inner thighs--one of my favorite parts of her body. I love how smooth and soft they feel when I stroke or kiss her there.

Gavin continued working his way up her body, from her thighs to the crease where her legs met her hips, then up to her belly button. I felt like I was watching a movie.

Melissa moved her head to glance down at Gavin and went to pull him up on top of her. My wife always loved kissing me after I went down on her; she enjoyed her own flavor as much as I did.

As my wife made out with her trainer, I just stood there, transfixed. Gavin was starting to shift his hips, rubbing his cock against her body.

"My turn." My wife whispered as she pushed him to the side to flip over and be on top of him. As she did so, I saw that she noticed me. She locked eyes with me and smiled. I smiled back, but neither of us said anything.

Her left hand was grabbing his cock. Now that I could see it again, I realized how large he was. Gavin maybe had an inch or two on my 6" length, but his dick was definitely fatter around. My wife shifted her gaze back to Gavin as she moved her body between his legs.

I couldn't see when she actually put him in her mouth. I could only see the motion of her head up and down. Her beautiful, bubbly ass was in the air as she sat on her knees, bent forward.

Needing to see more, I stepped fully into the room.

"Oh shit!" Gavin exclaimed as he noticed me. He tried to pull himself away from Melissa and cover himself up at the same time. "Dude! Mark! I'm sorry I..."

My wife hadn't stopped working on his cock with her mouth. "Gavin, it's all good. Didn't she tell you I sent her?"

"Well, yeah, but I don't know. I mean, for real? You're cool with this?"

I walked up to the foot of the bed and placed my hand on my wife's ass. "Definitely, man. Relax. She's wanted you for a long time."

As I stoked my wife's ass, I could see her juicy cunt. It glistened in the little bit of light that came in from the hallway. "Isn't that right, baby?" I asked her as I leaned down and kissed her right butt cheek.

"Hmm-mmm." My wife moaned with his cock in her mouth. She didn't even look back at me.

Gavin still looked confused. I didn't want to risk him losing his erection because of my presence, which I had heard was a common occurrence. Lots of guys want to fuck someone else's wife, but a lot of them can't get over the weirdness of the husband watching. I had learned this, and more, from years of reading postings on Tumblr and chatting with husbands and Hotwives there. My wife and I had roleplayed this event for a long time, but Gavin was coming into it totally unprepared.

So, I walked over to the other twin bed to get out of his line of sight. My wife pulled his cock out of her mouth with an audible "pop" sound. "Gavin, just pretend he's not here. Look at me."

Gavin turned his head and eyes way from me and looked at my wife as she knelt on the bed with his cock in her hand. I stared at her wedding ring as she massaged his balls with her left hand. She licked the top of his dick with the tip of her tongue. "Haven't you dreamed about this, Gavin? I've seen you noticing me during our sessions," my wife teased. "This is your chance."

With that, she wrapped her lips around his cock and slowly started bobbing her head up and down. Gavin's head fell back on the bed and he put his hand on top of my wife's head. He groaned in pleasure.

"You're so right, Melissa. I've whacked off about hooking up with you a ton of times. I've been picking up blonde girls at the bars because they remind me of you. I picture you when I'm fucking them." Gavin confessed, his voice almost an embarrassed whisper.

"Hmm-mmm," my wife moaned around his cock and sped up her pace. His confession excited her. It was no surprise to me as I often caught other guys checking out my wife. So, even if I am a little biased, I knew just how attractive she was. It was no surprise that this guy, who worked out with her while she wore her tight leggings or short booty shorts, and a sports bar, had sexual urges for my wife.

"Fuck yeah, Melissa. That is so good." Gavin said. "But come up here. I need to be inside of you." He reached down with both of his hands and pulled my wife up by her head.

"I need you to fuck me, Gavin." Wow. That was hot to hear come out of her mouth.

My wife crawled up Gavin's body, her left hand still firmly holding onto his dick. As she got close, she elevated her hips and ran his cock up and down her pussy. She looked back over her left shoulder to line him up and as she did so, her eyes fell on me. She gave me a devilish smile and then winked. She looked down at Gavin's cock and as she put the tip into her, she looked back at me. Her eyes locked on mine.

I watched, stunned and in silence with my mouth hanging open. Her mouth got wide as she started to slide more of his cock into her. I had always dreamed of this moment and thought that I would just stare directly at another man's cock as it entered my wife. Instead, I was riveted by my wife's face as it reacted to this new fullness inside of her. The pleasure she felt was apparent. I noticed a little tremor in her cheek. The emotions I read on my wife's face flashed between excitement and surprise and pleasure.

Suddenly, her eyes closed and broke me out of my trance. I looked down and saw that she had come all the way down onto his shaft. She rested there, bottomed out, barely moving her hips as she just reveled in the feeling of Gavin's cock inside of her.

"Oh my god," she said. Her head arched up towards the ceiling and she brought her hands onto her breasts and squeezed. Her long hair trailed down her back. I had never seen anything so incredibly erotic in my entire life.

I pulled my eyes away from my wife and looked at Gavin. He was enjoying his sensations, too. "This is even better than I dreamed, Melissa."

She reacted with a smile. "I know." Then, her hip movements got longer, more pronounced. She started to raise herself up, slowly. His dick was impossibly long. She took herself all the way back to the tip and then lowered herself down again. She was humming under her breath.

She put both of her hands on his chest to support herself. Her speed increased. Her hair obscured her face. Her noises got louder, as did the smacking sound each time she bottomed out on him. "Oh fuck oh fuck," became her mantra. She was building quickly to another orgasm.

"Yeah, Melissa. Ride my cock. Fuck me. Ride it. I want to watch you cum."

My wife's head lowered as she fully focused on her movement. At this point, she was riding up and down his dick very quickly. "Oh! Gavin! Gavin! I'm gonna cummmmmmmmm." She dragged out the "mmm" and then erupted in a loud scream of pleasure. Gavin grabbed a handful of her ass and squeezed it.

Melissa collapsed on top of him, breathing hard. Gavin rubbed his hands up and down her back as she shuttered with the aftereffects of the pleasure that had just run through her body. He pulled her hair off to the side, freeing her face and leaned in to kiss her.

"My turn." Gavin said. He pushed her to the side to get out from under her. My wife rolled over, nearly falling off the small twin bed as Gavin maneuvered her on to her back. He was in between her legs. He raised first one and then the other up in the air and put her ankles on his shoulders, fully exposing my wife to him.

This time, I watched intently as he started to insert his cock into my wife. He didn't go slow. Instead, he slammed fully into her with a grunt. My wife let out an "Oh!" and her entire body rocked. Gavin was thrusting with force as he fucked my wife. He moved her legs out, spreading them wide and holding on to her ankles to give himself more power.

My wife just kept moaning in pleasure. Gavin was sleek with sweat from the effort. After a few minutes, my wife seemed to be in a delirious trance, as she just kept moaning and yelling and saying randomly, "Gavin!" or "YES!" or "Oh!"

Gavin let her legs drop down to the bed. His body was pressed against her and he just rocked his hips to create movement in her pussy. He leaned up and grabbed her tit with his left hand. He bent his neck down and took her nipple in his mouth.

My wife's legs wrapped around his waist. Her hands were grabbing his shoulders, pulling his body into hers. Gavin shifted again, sliding both of his hands down and behind my wife. He had her butt firmly in both of his hands and quickened his pace. I leaned a bit to the right so that I could see his cock piston in and out of wife.

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum Melissa. I'm gonna cum! I'm cumming" Gavin yelled. He pulled himself out of her pussy and in two quick strokes with his hand started spraying cum all over my wife's body. His cum splashed all over her tits; I even saw some white stuff on her neck. My wife kept her eyes closed as she smiled. She reached her left hand down to stroke him, which made me notice her wedding rings again. Her right hand played in the cum on her chest. She looked like the very picture of contented pleasure.

After a moment, Gavin pulled himself out of her grasp, the post-orgasm sensitivity of his dick no longer able to take my wife's stimulation. He rolled off to the right side of the bed. "Holy shit, Melissa." He breathed heavily. "That was fucking fantastic."

She smiled again. "We are definitely gonna have to do that again." She replied.

"Hell yes we are. I want to fuck you at the gym. I want to bend you over all that equipment we use and just take you over and over." Gavin said.

My wife laughed. "I think I'd like that." She was practically purring.

I was speechless. I knew the gym well as I also worked out there. There were countless ways for him to fuck my wife there, and I wanted to watch it all.

Gavin looked over at me, and he had a sheepish grin on his face. Like he couldn't believe he had said that right in front of me, Melissa's husband. "I can't wait to see that," I said with a smile.

Glancing at my wife, Gavin shook his head in disbelief. "I need some water." he said as he stood up. "I'll grab some for you, too," he said to Melissa as he walked to the doorway.

Melissa looked over at me, smiling. "Baby. How was it for you?"

"Better than I ever imagined," I replied. And it had been. I still felt stunned by what I had just witnessed. I walked over to my wife, leaned down, and kissed her. She grabbed the back of my head and held it while we kissed.

"Baby, he fucked me so good. Did you like watching me? Did you get turned on because I was fucking him?" Melissa had read lots of Hotwife stories, and she knew the right way to dirty talk to drive me wild.

She released my head and I straightened up again. My wife looked like a sexual goddess, laying there naked, sweaty, and covered in cum. "Hmm. You can't wait to watch him fuck me at the gym, can you?" she asked. What can I say? My wife knows me inside and out.

"I can't wait baby. It's going to be so hot." Melissa reached her hand over to me. I was still wearing my boxers and she ran her hand down the outside of them. She grasped my dick and squeezed a little.

"What are we going to do about this?" She said with a naughty tone in her voice.

At first, I was going to take her back to our bedroom so I could reclaim my beautiful wife. But, there was something animalistic in my head that wanted to take her right there, in the same bed where that she had broken our marriage vows and became a Hotwife.

I pulled my underwear off quickly. I slid into the bed, in between her legs. I looked down at her pussy. It was red and swollen. Even if I hadn't just witnessed it, I would have known she had been fucked just by looking at her pussy. I ran my cock up and down her slit. It felt overheated.

Even the bed itself felt warm from their activity. I could smell the aroma of his semen wafting off my wife's body. As I entered her, her pussy felt different. It felt stretched, like it does after we play with a large dildo. It wasn't totally loose, but it was different. Well-fucked. My brain was overloading as I started to thrust.

Melissa pulled me down to her so she could kiss me. I could feel Gavin's semen against my belly and chest. Everything in that moment reinforced the fact that my wife had just been fucked by another man. "Oh my god. Fuck. Baby. Fuuuuuuckkkkkkk!" I came, hard and powerful, inside of my wife.

Even in my Hotwife fantasies, I never thought I would last long if I had the chance to reclaim my wife. But I surely didn't expect to last just a minute.

"Yes, baby," my wife said as she stroked my back. "I love you. I love when you cum inside of me."

I remained there, my dick slowly softening inside of my wife. We kissed again then looked into each other's eyes. We both broke into a laugh as the high emotions and tensions of the evening were finally released. My fantasy had finally happened, and we both came through it on the other side.

We each said "Love you" at nearly the same moment. I sat up and peeled myself off my wife.

Gavin returned then, with a glass of water in each hand. "What did I miss?" he asked, which made my wife and I laugh again.