All Comments on 'She Finds Out I'm a Brother Fucker'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
SiodisSiodisover 1 year ago

Keep this going!

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4uover 1 year ago

Thanks for writing. This was just what I needed to put a smile on my face at the beginning of another beautiful fall day in New England. I enjoyed this not only because it is HOT, but also because it gives me insight into how women perceive sex/orgasms. Thanks again for sharing your talented titillation.

SmokeylinkSmokeylinkover 1 year ago

Hopefully you will continue this story.

TombrostwinTombrostwinover 1 year ago

A wonderful fun frolic. It's great to read an author who has as much fun writing as we do reading.

Thanks!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

I can only think of one thing more to give you a 5. And I am so anxious to give that five.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 1 year ago

A delicious morsel to savor. All the more perfect for its brevity.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Fuck me, the first part was very good, but the second part was off the charts. I'm sure there isn't a soft cock or dry pussy to be found after reading that. Wish I could give more than 5 stars.

If that was to get you back into writing, I'd say it's an unqualified success!

Emily, you got my morning off to a great start, thanks, Andy

walt555walt555over 1 year ago

You write really good sex. My kink loves your perversions. Great quickie. Hope we get the rest soon.

Marbury1803Marbury1803over 1 year ago

Love this....thanks for sharing your particular kinks and perversions. You are amazing.

VincepetroneVincepetroneover 1 year ago

Welcome back. Missed your stories.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

Welcome back! It's obvious that your taste for kink and perversion hasn't diminuished in your absence. What an ending. I do hope you are going to give us another chapter? Please don't pay any attention to the coward who posted criticism of the lesbian element of this story. How pathetic not to have the courage to add a name. As I've indicated, I loved this delightfully filthy tale. I give it 5 stars.

JGellarJGellarover 1 year ago

You have a gift with words and know how to tell great sexy stories IsabellaEmily.

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

Sorry I didn't get to this until now but very glad the next chapter is already up so I can read it next. As always loved the story 5/5.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapter

gforce746gforce746over 1 year ago

Welcome back! Missed your brilliant writing style of kink crossing over into many genres.

This first part short story does not disappoint! Extremely well written as always. Fantastic characters, young adult Brother, Sister and sweet little Cousin sex is flaming Hotttttt! Well deserving of all 5 Stars!

MikeykeithMikeykeithover 1 year ago

I'm having an amazing beginning to my day, Ha!, all thanks to yoU. Your stories have a tangible taste to them and I do so hope yoU will continue. 1-800-YUMM

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was beautiful and so hot. Amazingly good!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Most excellent. I'm hoping that you write some more about these three so that we find out how Kirstin and Bobby end up making love together. 5/5

4275727065657342757270656573over 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good start. Can't wait for the Incest threesomes to startstart, nothing is better..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...