She for Them Ch. 03

Story Info
By-Guys do the three-way.
4.7k words
3.25
5.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(One car door slams. Then another.)

Me: Wait a minute. Don't start the car yet. And anyway, can you drive?

Al: Actually, I feel fine. Why?

Me: I don't know if it's the weed, but I'm still trying to process what happened in there.

Al: What do you mean? I thought it couldn't have been more perfect.

Me: Really? That was not what I was expecting at all. In my first meet up with Lisa, I got a different impression of her. Maybe I shouldn't have been so surprised based on the way she looked this evening.

Al: Yeah? She looked the same to me.

Me: You never told me what she looked like when you met up with her.

Al: Neither did you. All you said was that she wanted to have a three-way, but meet us individually first.

Me: I didn't want to bias you. I mean, she was a little out there. She had this bright red hair and wore bright red lipstick which I guess was kind of exciting to me. But today her hair was cut really short and she didn't have makeup. Was that the same way she looked a couple weeks ago?

Al: Essentially so. She was bustling around so much that I didn't really study her all that close. I mean she had the dining room table set up as a makeshift massage table. Music was playing, some new-age chanting, and she had me get undressed and wrap a sari around my waist. I was to give her a full-body massage as she wanted to see just how my hands worked on her "skin, muscles, and bones," as she put it.

Me: Hmm. Was her hair cut short though?

Al: Maybe not that short.

Me: And makeup?

Al: No.

Me: Ah-ha. So she was different today.

Al: OK. But what's your point? Weren't you satisfied tonight?

Me: Well. Yes...and no. I mean did you want to get high?

Al: I like getting high and having sex. You told me you did, too.

Me: That's true with someone I know really well. I'd only met this woman one other time, remember?

Al: Same here, but she seemed perfectly trustworthy. I mean, how was she going to take advantage of us two big strong men?

Me: Right, but it caught me a little bit off guard, getting high right off. I mean we hadn't talked about it, and there she was bringing out her little tin of paraphernalia.

Al: You didn't say anything. And you went along with it.

Me: Yeah, yeah. Didn't want to seem contrary. And I did like how after she took a toke, she was willing to blow it into my mouth so I could inhale it secondhand and not have my throat burned.

Al: You mean you liked she was willing to shotgun with you?

Me: Is that what it's called?

Al: Uh-huh.

Me: And then she put on that Whitney Houston song "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" and told us we were all going to get undressed in front of each other and then shower together. She just seemed to be taking charge of things, rather than asking what we wanted.

Al: But it was her posting to do a three-way, right? So she gets to set the tone, make the rules.

Me: You're right. Come to think of it, she did have everything set up that evening with me, too. A playlist was going, and she had a foam mattress on the wood floor in front of the fire. She gave me a man's thong to put on. Then she handed me a hairbrush, so it was pretty clear what she wanted me to do.

Al: Same MO today with us. Stripping in front of everyone was pretty hot you have to admit. I liked watching your body coming into full view as much as I liked seeing hers.

Me: I did wonder about that, you know, how much of this three-way was you being into her versus how much was you being into me.

Al: Some of each for sure. You know how much I love your penis.

Me: Right. But truthfully for me, the double erotic stimulation of a naked woman and a naked man--meaning you--really gets me turned on, especially after getting a little buzzed.

Al: So how'd you like the shower time?

Me: You go first.

Al: Well, that rain shower gently falling on our bodies while being a little stoned was really sensuous. And the stall was just big enough to take the three of us inside and leave barely enough room for the suds.

Me: You're funny. It was nice and tight in there.

Al: I'd never done that before, taken a shower with two other people all slippery and soaped up and seemingly free to go where we wanted to go with our sudsy hands.

Me: You sure had yours on my cock enough.

Al: Well that's because you had yours all over her vulva and buttocks and I couldn't get mine in anywhere.

Me: You could've gone topside to her jugs.

Al: Yes, well, I did do that, but I got distracted when you put your finger into my crease and rubbed it menacingly against my anus.

Me: Menacingly?

Al: You obviously had something on your mind tonight.

Me: Did I? I was just trying to be egalitarian with my sudsy hands. Did it arouse you?

Al: Duh-uh.

Me: That's what I was hoping for. As well as to arouse her too.

Al: I would say we did a good job of doing that.

Me: Did you notice her stiff nipples when I stood behind her cupping beneath her big boobs with my hardening cock pressing up against the small of her back?

Al: How about that time I dropped the soap. Did you notice when she bent over to pick it up? I stood behind her with my erection poised to enter and she made that little "Oh" sound.

Me: So you know that sound too. It is so gratifying to me. Like when she was sitting on my face tonight. It meant we'd reached her in a deeper sexual way. Or at least in my previous time with her, that seemed to be her mini-orgasm expression, and we accomplished that tonight for sure.

Al: Yes, my experience, too, when I did the full body massage and repeatedly rubbed across her mound.

Me: Maybe we should change our professions and find middle-aged women to sell the pleasures of Eros.

Al: I'm in.

Me: But realistically speaking, how do we know we only managed to get mini-orgasms out of her and that there's much, much more to her than we elicited?

Al: You're such a gloom-and-doomer! Since you were so surprised about how things turned out, let's keep reviewing everything. Go back to the shower. How did you like the rinse off?

Me: You mean taking turns with the one in the middle being cleared of suds by the other two?

.

Al: Yeah. That was my idea.

Me: It was a good one, and I did like it. I actually liked kissing Lisa under the water as my hands were wiping lather off her shaved bush. Is that an oxymoron? To share the experience, I turned her to face you so you could kiss her as well. I had told her how good you were at that.

Al: You know something, during our massage session, we never kissed at all. If you told her that about me, I wonder why she didn't seem interested enough to check it out. And come to think of it, she had nicely manicured pubic hair at that time, so her genitalia was a bit different today, too.

Me: Aa-ha! So maybe you're getting my point. That there is something more mysterious about our lovely Lisa than first meets the eye!

Al: I'm not ready to conclude that yet. She may have been trying to turn us on by shaving her pubes. But I thank you for the opportunity to play some kissy face with her. And I did like the way she kissed. And we did kiss again, so she must've liked my smooching. Just like you do.

Me: Yup... So we all picked up towels to dry off, but then she grabbed her hairdryer and began blowing hot air all over us. On our heads, chests, and on our crotch......

Al: Did that do anything for you? That hot air on your penis?

Me: The idea of it was more of a turn on than the actual feeling of it, but I did like her creativity.

Al: I agree. She was very imaginative. And very seductive in her invitations. Like looking coyly over her shoulder as she led us into her bedroom and onto her king-size bed.

Me: Why does a single woman need a king size bed?

Al: Why always the skeptical tone to your inquiry? I think she was divorced ten years ago so maybe that's the same bed she shared with her then-husband, her last man.

Me: True. She told me she hadn't had sex in a decade but what if that was a line, and she brings lovers to her big bed every weekend.

Al: Seems like a lot to orchestrate. She appears very cautious and calculating. Meeting us each individually took a couple of weeks and then a couple more to find a common date with our married lives being so busy. I would think it would be the same way with other married men. Those are the guys she seems to be more interested in, because they are in a committed relationship and not likely wanting to get her involved in a romantic one.

Me: Still what happened next makes me question more. She put on this playlist, alternating man-singer, woman-singer....

Al: You mean Harry Styles and Taylor Swift!

Me: OK, yeah, but that's not the point. Every time Taylor Swift sang, she said you and I had to give her all the loving attention and every time a Harry Styles song came on, one of us would be attended to. But that meant she got more touching attention than you or I did.

Al: Yeah. Your point? That she was selfish? Or kind of controlling...?

Me: Kind of?

Al: Alright. Point taken. That's the way she was with me and our massage session. But I loved knowing what she wanted, so I could give it to her. And didn't you love touching her?

Me: I mean, yeah, but what I remember from the last time with her was that I took more of the lead. I moved really slowly checking her response, making sure I wasn't seeming too assertive. And aside from giving me those little "Oh" sounds, to guide me, she wasn't so directive. Sounds like it was a bit different with you, then?

Al: Maybe you primed her, started getting that Eros to flow again for her, so that when she was with me, she became more certain about what turned her on, and she began asking for it. Or maybe you moved too damn slowly for her and she wanted to get the ball rolling a little faster!

Me: You're a nasty fucker.

Al: Just laying out all the possibilities.

Me: Yeah, yeah.

Al: So we were all getting pretty comfy on the bed, all of us naked and clean. And it could have been awkward, like knowing how and when to start, but Lisa took her iPhone and started the music. And it was clear.

Me: Right. Taylor Swift's "Lover" came on, so we started pleasuring Lisa. I remembered that she liked her hair brushed, so I started rubbing her scalp with both hands, sometimes with my finger nails, sometimes with my soft pads, taking my time, like I did the first time with her.

Al: I think I started repeatedly running my hands up the inside of each of her legs to her groin, crossed over her thighs, and then went back down again on the outsides.

Me: But I'm eyeing her big tits, planning to move down her neck, across the top of her chest and shoulders, and eventually get to them.

Al: And I was staring at her womanhood, while massaging her feet. I saw you moving your hands over her face, cheeks, and scalp. Both of us working on this woman from opposite ends got me really hot.

Me: And how. I like knowing you were fixated on her bare bush.

Al: It was getting moist for sure.

Me: I don't know about you, but I'm trying to stay focused on where my hands are at the moment, but my fantasy mind goes to what could be coming down the road for us like fucking her cunny cunt.

Al: You know, I had had so much fun with my massage of her two weeks ago that my fantasy was to get back to those beautiful breasts of hers. Do you know that she likes her tits mashed and her nipples tweaked?

Me: You mean just like you and I do?

Al: Yeah, maybe harder than I do, but not as hard as you. She kept whispering for it, but my hands were so slippery with massage oil that I couldn't get a good grip. So, today I wanted a reprise!

Me: I wish you had told me that. I think the secret is to pinch with your fingernails and twist. That's always been too intense for you, and I thought for most people but me.

Al: Well, I never did get another chance, because, as you know, things change all the time in a three-way.

Me: No one is supposed to be left out. I mean, it takes a lot of adjusting to attend to each person and both at the same time. You and I know each other pretty well, but we don't know her as well, nor does she know us. So all in all, I think the idea of us changing when the songs ended was a good one, even though it was a little unfair for us men. But I just guess I can't get out of my head that this whole thing was orchestrated. For her pleasure, for sure, but maybe for yours, too?

Al: It couldn't have been. We were three individuals acting independently, presented with different parts of two people's bodies, and we're responding to what we have in front of us in real time.

Me: OK. I just know how my mind works during foreplay, and maybe I plan too far ahead. I'm fighting it all the time.

Al: I think I know what you mean. I have my fantasies of what I would like to unfold and either try to let it pass by like clouds in the sky, or tell my lover and see if they are into it.

Me: Yeah. I never made it down to those knockers of hers. Maybe I was too slow like you criticized me for, because the song ended.

Al: I noticed she kept spreading her legs a little farther apart with each pass I was making, obviously inviting me in, but like you said, the song ended. That's what I didn't like about Lisa's rules. Having to stop where we were going and to re-direct our attention.

Me: Exactly. I remember leaning over to kiss her right before the music ended. I was a little disappointed that we had to change.

Al: But then came Harry Styles' "Sweet Creature," which I love.

Me: So when you said that outloud, we both naturally turned to pleasuring you.

Al: It just came out. And I wanted to make out with Lisa. So I rolled onto my back, grabbed her by the arms, and pulled her face over on top of mine.

Me: And that left your hard dick waving wantonly in the air. You didn't have to ask me directly what to do, nor could you, as your mouth was pretty well occupied with Lisa's.

Al: I know you love sucking me off, and I was hoping you would do that tonight.

Me: But I'm a mischievous little sucker. So I just began running a finger up and down the undershaft, while holding the base of your cock with my other hand.

Al: I had Lisa's lips roaming all over my cheeks and chin. She was also teasing me like you were. But then she put her wetted mouth against mine and you tracked your tongue up and down my shaft and licked around its head. When she and I started frenching, and you engulfed my whole rigidity, that was almost too much for me. I have to say I was glad when the song ended 'cause I thought I was gonna lose it.

Me: It's weird, but for some reason, I'm remembering everything that came on the playlist, and where I was. The next cut was Taylor Swift's "You Need to Calm Down" which was a little more rhythmic, which was good, and a little prophetic because I could sense the heat was being turned up pretty high.

Al: It was Lisa's turn for getting the double-loving. And she was probably sore from bending over and kissing me while rubbing my chest hairs and nudging my nipples to tautness.

Me: Yeah, she was on her knees kissing you, so remembering how she had liked straddling my wrist while lying against me, I gently encouraged her to stretch out, and I positioned her right thigh over your right thigh and your right wrist under her cunt lips. Remember that?

Al: Oh, yeah. And we could keep kissing each other.

Me: And I could rub up and down her back, and intermittently play with her ass cheeks, her hole, and her pussy from behind.

Al: She made those little "Oh" sounds more loudly then. I remember them reverberating down my throat. I thought it was from my kissing prowess, but now I'm thinking your stimulation had something to do with that.

Me: I heard that too, and she gyrated her ass when I passed over her anal bud, which made me think she would be into some dp.

Al: I sense a regretful tone in you, my friend.

Me: It has always been a fantasy of mine. I'm actually not sure how to get three bodies aligned for it. Seems like we'd need to stop everything at the height of passion and have someone good at choreography directing us.

Al: I've never done it either, but maybe some of the fun comes from the humor in arranging three hot bods.

Me: I liked hearing all the excited sounds of arousal coming from the bed, though, but when Harry Styles' "Adore You'' came on, it was my turn for dual carnal attentiveness.

Al: And knowing you like your titties played with, I told Lisa to nibble them, while I went down to nibble the corona of your lovely penis.

Me: You're funny. Why in the heat of passion are you always so anatomically correct? It's a cock, for godsake!

Al: All right, then, your comely cock.

Me: The idea of someone new biting my nipples has always made me nervous. I guess I imagined a lover being so hot that they might bite one off!

Al: Yeah, right? Maybe that's why I like doing the biting and decline any offer to be bitten. But I knew from our past experience, you really liked it.

Me: Well, Lisa was really good. I mean, really ambidextrous, rubbing my scalp with one hand, my belly with the other, all the while gently using her incisors on my nips. I couldn't help sighing, gasping. Then I was so grateful for her delicate biting that I cradled her head to return the pleasure.

Al: And what about what I was doing to you down there?

Me: I couldn't feel anything.

Al: What? Really?

Me: No. I'm kidding you. You know I like it a little painful, and what you were doing was making me quiver all over. Even writhing a little and then a lot. It was from the double nibbling sensations I was feeling, I'm sure. But I started to feel like I was going to come. Again, saved by the song's end!

Al: Taylor Swift was next. It had a lot of fast-paced phrasing. I remember that, because Lisa was getting really ramped up. While she was doing her thing with you, and I had one hand free, I began rubbing her slippery clit--notice I didn't say clitoris. She pressed her vulva against my hand ever so slightly in response, so I kept it up.

Me: That's why she was "Oh-ing" while mouthing my titties!

Al: Was she? You know you were pretty vocal. All I heard was you.

Me: All I remember when "Style" began was Lisa climbing on top of my chest and sliding her cunt into my face.

Al: When I saw her riding your mouth, I wanted a ticket to ride too.

Me: You took advantage of me.

Al: I saw a big cock standing like a flagpole without a flag, and wanted to fly myself from it.

Me: All I could see was Lisa. She was really pungent. In a good way, I mean. I like how a freshly showered woman's cunt smells and tastes. A month ago, I had only touched Lisa's pussy through her underwear, and it was still hairy then. Tonight she was shaved, smooth, juicy, and hungry for my whole oral attention.

Al: Likewise, I have wanted you inside me for a long time. I have fantasized about it, even suggested we do a role play with you seducing me.

Me: I know. I've resisted because I don't have that top mentality. At least not with men. With Lisa, I really wanted to fuck her tonight. You originally told me you had topped men, so I thought you would want to take her ass, and so in my dp fantasy, I would be inside her pussy.

Al: I've only had a few men in my life, and that's right. They've wanted me as a top. You know, one guy wanted me to come over while he was in the shower, take him from behind. I did. He came. Then he sucked me off. But it was very unfulfilling.

Me: So are you maybe more vers? Being a top if you're asked but preferring the bottom role?

Al: With your bigger, straighter, and more beautiful cock, and more importantly, because of the person you are, I've been wanting you inside me for a while now.

Me: Geez, Al. That's kind of you. But say, I noticed that while I was sucking on you tonight, I slipped my hand in between your buttcheeks to tickle your hole, and my finger slipped in so easily. Like maybe you had lubed it up in hopes that I would fuck you during our three-way. But then I reasoned that your arousal made your anal glands lube it up.

12