She for Them Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Al: Yeah. Must have been.

Me: So you straddled me while Lisa was fucking my face.

Al: Since Taylor Swift was singing and we were supposed to be primarily pleasuring Lisa, I did two things at once. I was able to guide your rigidity into my anus..

Me: into your asshole..

Al:...into my asshole... and descend onto it. Oh my god. It was heaven. And with Lisa in front of me enjoying herself on you, I began rubbing her head, neck, and shoulders, then wrapping my arms around her torso and fondling her big breasts.

Me: The "Ohs" were coming fast and furious from Lisa. I felt you really tight around my cock. I'm afraid that the intense stimulation and the fast-paced song did me in. Lisa's pussy started pouring out fluid--gushing into my mouth and all over my beard. And my pelvis reflexly started pumping into you. No cunt has ever been so tight around me as your asshole. It was the first time I've had anal, and a never-to-be-forgotton one. In a matter of minutes, I was toast. Lisa coming. Me coming. Yelling into the song's refrain. Then the song was over.

Al: It was a bit quick, I will admit. Would have liked a little more of your cock time. But hey, whatever. The song would have ended and I would have had to come off you. Ha-ha! For me, it was everything I could have imagined.

Me: I'm glad.

Al: Harry Styles came on with "Watermelon Sugar," but you must have been spent. Lisa was. She collapsed back into me. I kept my arms around her, my hands supporting her breasts. I think we just relaxed into the melody.

Me: Actually, coming for me is energizing, remember? After sex with you, I would either rub you all over, or if you hadn't come yet, I liked to make sure you did.

Al: I guess I forgot. And I have to thank you for being that kind of bi-guy.

Me: So when Taylor Swift began singing "Shake It Off," we rolled Lisa off and began rubbing her all over, lengthening her post-coital afterglow.

Al: She said a couple times that she was so relaxed.

Me: But I couldn't relax until I knew you were satisfied.

Al: So Harry Styles saved the day with "Falling."

Me: Lisa revived to start gently rubbing your head and mustache and then smooching with you upside down so she could keep her eyes on me.

Al: And I just let myself relax into the moment--and into your mouth.

Me: I love the size of your cock, Al. Long enough at first not to gag me, letting me work on it for several minutes, tasting your tangy pre-come, playing with your balls, getting you to tense up a little as you got close, before asking me to back off. Not wanting to end it all too quickly. And then me going back at it. Feeling it enlarge some more to bang against the back of my throat. To gag me. To make me retch. It's something that hurts just enough to make me feel like I'm suffering, uncomfortable, but I like that feeling. Suffering for your wellbeing. For your pleasure. So feeling you expand inside my mouth means you are closer. And it makes me move faster. Makes more saliva come to lubricate you. It drips out all over my short beard--tonight coated with Lisa come--and adds to the mix of fluids coating your cock. And then it happens to you. In contrast to me, it's nothing. But I know it oh so well. A little grunt. A second one perhaps a decibel louder. Not the ear-shattering yells that I make. Nothing that a couple in the hotel room adjacent to our headboard would even ask each other about hearing. But my throat gets discernibly warmer. I have the reflex to swallow, and I do. And I stay with my warm mouth around you until you feel the sensitivity is too great, and you ask me to come off. But I kiss your softening cock down its shaft, not wanting to say goodbye to it so quickly. And rub my lips against your pubic hair, over your pubic bone, along your inner thighs, slowly moving myself away, but never in a hurry.

Al: You are the perfect lover-boy. I remember Lisa saying to me after I came, "Oh. Wow! I've never seen a man give another man a blow job. For that matter, I've never seen a man butt fuck another man, and technically, I still havent, since my back was turned when you got fucked."

Me: You know something, Al. I'm glad we had time to detumesce, so to speak, in the car just now. You're right. It couldn't have been more perfect. Well, maybe if Lisa is willing to have us back again, we might be able to perfect things a little bit more....

Al: Yeah?

Me: Yeah. Next time you can top me. Then maybe she'll get to see a man being butt-fucked after all.

Al: Deal.

Me: Start the car. We can practice next weekend at my place. The cat will be away.

(Laughter. Hand slapping shirted-shoulder. Engine starting.)

12