All Comments on 'She Found Out'

by nada_doing

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing hot story!

Wow, the wife was very accommodating!

Reggie2xxReggie2xxalmost 4 years ago

I loved it! I almost wish it was a little longer. Or maybe another chapter. Keep up the good writing.

Looking for another great tale from you.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

Very unique and actually good story about honesty and learning and not being alone while you explore sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My life

Great read. This is something I’ve dreamed of telling my wife but just can’t.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot...

Very hot story - would love to see a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One of the Best

One of the best stories I have read. Was looking for a theme like this for a while. Nice mix of sensual and dominance. Wish it could have been a movie. Continue another chapter of same mix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Jealous!

I wish my wife could be so accommodating and understanding... would love to share a cock or two with her!

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothalmost 4 years ago
Well Done!

Loved it. I love reading about first time experiences and this is very well don and extremely lusciously erotic. More!

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanalmost 4 years ago

Great job! You described the kind of wife so many of us married bi/straight guys wish we had. Good focus on just the gay sex, which matches the category. Loved the opening as much as I did the sex parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I loved your story. That it was scintillating.

Now write it completely from the wife's POV.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful Story, but...

I really enjoyed the story, the wife was amazing and hubby was (like me) insatiable for cock. The stud she brought over sounded big, strong and started with the perfect demeanor to make hubby and wife his sluts. When he told the wife he was gonna fuck hubby while she slept, I thought OMG, he is really about to turn hubby into his personal bitch. The story for me turned totally disappointing when John wanted and let hubby take charge and fuck him. I would have said NO. For me without my wife it was time to be submissive, feminine and a total bottom. The wife should have found a black guy. My experience with black guys is in that scenario the wife and I would have been fucked multiple times and there would be no question who the bitches were.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sooo hot

My wife knows I would love that too but has never found a guy for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story, this got me hot.!

I love women and pussy, But enjoy some man sex, but the very best I have had has been MMF sex but really hard to pull off. I have played a few times with another couple and his wife is losing interest in Sex (Menopause) but he is horny as hell, "Exploring his Bi-side" so while we had some epic fuck sessions, at the end of the day she gets Jealous,, But I love sucking his cock, and he loves it when I cum in his mouth, But I kid you not, As I am slow stroking my rock hard cock into her pussy, holding her hips and cupping that sweet ass, He is tonguing and fingering my ass and THAT,, is the greatest feeling in the world. I spanked it 2x to this story as I want more of this.. Great job!

isadoreisadorealmost 4 years ago

what a great tale! it was over this past winter that both my wife and myself took another man to bed and it was quite similar to this. Hopefully there will be a second part to this story?!

Traveller7371Traveller7371almost 4 years ago
Amazing!

Loved the depth and detail of this story. Ryan and John are both written incredibly well. Looking forward to more of your stories. I hope you are considering more chapters for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I wish my wife would

When my wife found me watching gay porn, it didn't turn out like this! I wish it would! More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Well written. Great build up. Needs a follow up where Ryan eats her creampie cooked with John.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
always been my fantasy!

I loved it...please....MORE !

J1biboiJ1biboialmost 4 years ago

Great story. This should be series. I would love to read when John fucks Christina while Ryan watches.

terryhilterryhilalmost 4 years ago

Great story, checked all the desires

1mbibry1mbibryalmost 4 years ago

You win. BEST STORY EVER!

I hope I someday have the courage to share this story with my wife 🥰

bi_cyclerbi_cycleralmost 4 years ago
Very nice

Love the characters. Very well constructed. Hope you keep these three together for a story or two. Lot's of potential.

Curious51228Curious51228almost 4 years ago
Same...

I recently “came out” to my wife in a very similar way to this story, and it went really well. It opened up a whole new channel of communication and led to weeks of hot sexy which included lots of anal play, sexy talk, etc. It also got me a hall pass to explore my needs and desires online. I’d love to find a hot, sexy guy to explore with! I’ve tried other sites, but most of the guys i connect with are either after a quick connection or they can’t communicate effectively. Literotica seems to have lots of guys who could sustain a hot online relationship, so if you’re interested, let me know. Would love to have a hot sexy online friend to trade stories, fantasies, pics, etc. Hope this works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super Hot!!

Amazing story. Great plot and description. I would love to be Ryan. Bravo 👏👏👏

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT!!!!!!

Love your writing style. I would enjoy being that wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot!

For years I've wanted to suck and fuck a man while his wife watches. I would share his cock with her, and swap his cum back and forth between us after he cums. Then I would fuck that tight ass raw while she watched!

Jenna2641Jenna2641over 3 years ago

That was an amazing story. Loved the characters, the positive interaction. No humiliation, just an enjoyment of his desires. You did a great job. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing these characters again. Keep up the good writing & thank you for sharing it with us.

KitTricksTheDevilKitTricksTheDevilover 3 years ago
Really nice. And hot!

I loved how positive and nice everything was. How everybody was friends outside the boning. Super hot build up. Just the right amount of tension before the main event.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 3 years ago
No looking back......

I'm sure they have further adventures to cum with more partners/couples/groups...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was so hot!!

I love your writing style...it made the story so erotic

and hot. I would so luv to be in a MMF session

like this .. getting fucked by the guy and sucking

his cock and then licking his cum. Please write

more chapters!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 3 years ago
Very good

I started young, my step dad and I did all of it, and like John took his time and it was good. Like the others I hope to see more of this. Wish I could find a man to suck and have him fuck me, been way to long since I have had any sex, except by hand. da.cd@frontier.com

FrankdockFrankdockabout 3 years ago

Great read. Sadly, Not all ‘find outs’ end as well as this one. I’m separated after 34years just trying to fill my bucket list and continue to enjoy the ride. Found a good gal that’s sad horny as I still am and accepts and helps explore everything. Maybe it’s meant to be. Finding the right 3rd is so important too. Enjoy positive stories with so much negativity in our world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sounds like the experience that my wife and I had and is still ongoing. She had an older (10 years than me) divorced guy that she was teaching Spanish to. She told me he was very lonely and would flirt with her. This really turn me on. And so she would continue to talk with him and found out that he was curious about other men as well. I had admitted to her that I had cravings to touch and suck a hard cock with her. With a little encouragement from her, she convinced him to come to our house late one night after the kids were well asleep. Turns out we both became instant subs to him. And to this day some 12 years later he comes over for an all out three way bisexual hours long fucking and sucking session. With my wife and I taking as much of his cock we can stand. We are now both certified cock sluts.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 3 years ago

Great story, but I disagree about an ass feeling different, but not any better than a pussy. I'm almost a total Bottom, but I have fucked a few guys and had sex with a couple of girls when I was in my teens. I'll take getting fucked over fucking a guy every time, but my buddy likes it up the butt on occasion himself. To me, a butt hole is infinitely better feeling than a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sure wish I'd married a slut, or at least, trained my wife to be open to my hot lust for gay sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG, what a freakin' erotic story! I fell in love with this one so hard, I read it in my recliner, unable to even moan or touch myself as my wife sat nearby. I favorited it so I could cum (!) back later, find it and stroke my load out to the amazing writing! 5 stars are not enough, 10 stars!!

vector2065vector2065over 2 years ago

Great story, well written and the Wife is Hot. Please keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whew! Can't believe it took me 4 months to get back to and get off to this! I inserted my vibrating butt plug, slid the vibrating cock/ball harness on, taped a bullet vibe to the underside of my soft cock and clamped my vibrating nipple clamps in place. As I read, my cock grew harder and harder, naked in my recliner, with no need to use my hands for working a dildo or stroking my cock I was free to scroll the story while MMF porn played on the 72" plasma! Wow!! What a load! I waited a week without cumming and I wasn't disappointed either! Stream after stream of hot, creamy sperm squirted, almost painfully, the erotic sounds of the music and moaning in the porn vid, the hot story line and all those wonderful vibrating sex toys produced the most satisfying orgasm! I screamed aloud my confirmation of my gayness, my lust for cock and my love for cum as stream after stream coated my face, some, landing in my mouth, affirmed my place as a cumslut, the rest glazed my chin, nipples and tummy, I am spent but still loose and horny, anybody want some?

BiParkerGuyBiParkerGuyover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Thanks for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh the memories this stirred up.

The ex used to occasionally have me strip, blindfold and gag me, then have me kneel by the door as she brought in an unknown person or persons. It was always a guy but I never knew.

My partner for the 10+ years has done the same though not as frequently and the first time was a woman with a strapon while I was four pointed.

Gotta go stroke to the memories

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

This story is fantastic !!!! I wish this would happen with me and my wife -- except that I'm strictly a bottom, not vers anymore. So I would suck John's cock, have him fuck both me and my wife, and I would also make out with him. I love kissing men - it's such a turn-on for me and is like foreplay.

I hope your other stories are as good as this one. Please tell us more adventures of Ryan and his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing story, enjoyed every twist and turn.

diane92374diane92374about 2 years ago

Wow, a dream cum true. When I'm the bitch, I want to be dressed up like one. To be kneeling next to a woman coaching and teaching me to pleasure a hard cock has been a strong fantasy for years. Thank you for a wonderful story.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyabout 2 years ago

Loved this story.Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story was great! Love the build-up, the sex was HOT and the ending with husband and wife loving each other and her being happy for him.

robin48robin48over 1 year ago

enjoyed very much

EtftlvrEtftlvrover 1 year ago

I absolutely love this story! I desperately wish my wife could be open to something like this!

PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

I loved it - so erotic and sexy. So very well written, the dialogue and sexual descriptions excited me tremendously.

Ryan's emotional rollercoaster (being found out, the fear of losing Christina) , all that vanished as her sexuality overwhelmed Ryan, and he found sexual bliss in sucking dick in front of, and with Christina.

Ryan loved John's cock and sucked him, took that big cock up his ass and fucked John's dick too, wow!

Terrific story, so glad you wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice story, well written. Would be a dream come true being able to come out to my wife like that.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I know alot of straight men (never had gay sex and not intersted) that watch MFF and MMF porn.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

An enjoyable story. The beginning could be me. I’d really like my wife to set up the mmf. I’ve suggested it and she likes the idea, but hasn’t given the green light to it. Please keep writing.

JuicyplayJuicyplay24 days ago

I found this really hot, and real, and well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernada_doing@nada_doing
I mainly write bi-focused stories, particularly with femdom and "forced bi" themes (though I prefer the term "bi encouragement"). I'm particularly interested the dynamics within hetero relationships when one party (or both) are eager to explore their bi side, and how that impa...