She Found Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some stupid show was on Netflix, and the three of them chatted until Christina's eyes drifted shut and she began to softly snore.

"Down for the count," John said, laughing. "Why don't you show me to this guest room?"

"Alright," Ryan said, his breath catching in his throat. He got up gingerly, trying not to wake her; she mumbled something in her sleep and rolled over on her side, facing into the couch. "It's this way," he said, and lead the way towards the guest room, flicking on the light. "There's sheets and blankets already on the bed, and let me know if you need an extra pillow..."

He was interrupted by John's hands around his waist, pulling him close. John ground his pelvis into Ryan, and he felt himself responding, arching his back, pushing back against John. His face was suddenly hot with embarrassment, with desire.

John turned him around and regarded him for a moment, laughter in his eyes. "Ordinarily I'd kiss you, but since, you know, you're not attracted..." He sank to his knees, pulling Ryan's shorts and boxers down to his ankles in one fluid motion. Ryan's half-hard cock popped free, and he gasped when John took it in his mouth and buried the whole length down his throat.

He groaned in surprise and pleasure at John's ministrations. It felt good; he knew what he was doing. Ryan had never been blown like this, not even by his kinkiest ex-girlfriends: John took him deeper, sucked him harder, his tongue finding just the right spots. When Ryan looked down, it was disconcerting to see his cock in a man's mouth, but when he closed his eyes...

"You have a nice cock," John said when he let it slip out of his mouth. He kept stroking it with his hand, a steady rhythm. "You're getting me in the mood ... do you want to fuck me?"

Ryan froze. Somehow the thought had never crossed his mind. "Oh. Uh, I don't know..."

"Why not?" John glanced towards the door. "Don't you fuck your wife in the ass?"

"Sometimes. She doesn't like it that much."

"Well, I do," he grinned. "Come on. I'm not usually in the mood."

"Alright," Ryan said, breathlessly, thinking with his dick. "Do you need anything?"

"What do you mean? Oh. Just lube," John said. "You have any down here?"

"No, I'll be back."

John gave his cock one last, long slurp that left him rock hard, then got up and sat on the bed. "Hurry up!"

Ryan padded out to the living room, confused and horny; he'd spent most of this day in some combination of those two states. He stopped for a second to look at Christina. She was still sleeping peacefully on the couch, her lips parted. She'd given them a green light, but was this what she had in mind? Would she be okay with it?

He found himself back at the door of the guest room anyway, with the bottle of lube from upstairs and his cock still painfully hard. He stepped in and closed the door behind him. When he turned around, John was already naked on his back, stroking his cock lazily; he was sniffing something in his other hand, and Ryan caught a whiff of a strange chemical odor.

"What's that?"

"Poppers," John said. "Want to try?"

"No, that's okay."

"Suit yourself." John put it down on the side table and grinned up at him. "Come on, we don't have all night."

Ryan got up on the bed on his knees and handed him the bottle of lube. John squirted it generously again, rubbing it between his cheeks, slipping a finger and then two inside himself and sighing wistfully. After a few moments he reached out with his lube-slick hand and grabbed Ryan's cock, jerking it slowly, spreading the lube along his shaft.

Then he leaned back and lifted his legs up, spreading his cheeks apart with both hands.

Like the rest of him, his asshole was hairless and smooth, bright pink like Christina's. It looked good; in fact, Ryan found himself wanting to lick it, which was something he'd never once thought about doing to another man. He shuffled closer to John on the bed, and angled his slippery cock down, pressing it against John's hole.

It felt hot and smooth on his skin. Instinctually he pushed forward, and it resisted him for just a moment before something gave and he slid right into the heat. John let out a deep, contented sigh as Ryan sank into him; Ryan's head spun. It felt tight, and slick, and smooth in a way that pussy didn't; it wasn't better, but it was different, and it had been so long since Christina'd let him fuck her in the ass, and ...

Before he knew it, he was in a daze, his hips bucking wildly, slamming his cock into John's ass. John took it without complaint, groaning softly; he reached back behind Ryan and cupped his ass cheeks, pulling him closer.

Ryan looked down. He had to admit, it was erotic, the way John's big cock bounced and pulsed while Ryan plunged into his ass. He'd never imagined himself here, fucking a guy, but now that he was, it felt good. He reached down and gripped John's hard dick, stroking him like John had done for him.

"You like that?" He found himself saying.

"Yeah, give me that dick," John panted. "Fuck my ass." Ryan felt him squeezing tight around his cock, locking him in a vice grip; he fucked him even faster, feeling his orgasm beginning to boil in his balls. With Christina he would stop, would get her off first, but he found himself not caring; it was pure, animalistic desire.

"I'm getting close," he blurted out.

"It's okay. Breed me."

Ryan groaned, letting go of John's dick so he could grab both of his legs for leverage, hammering into him over and over; he held on as long as he could, and then came hard inside John's ass, pulse after pulse, seeding him deep. He panted, still stroking into him, his cock still hard and aching as he fucked his cum deeper into John.

He finally slowed when his dick got too sensitive. He'd closed his eyes without realizing it, and he opened them; John's hand was a blur on his own dick. Without a second thought, Ryan slid out of him and dropped down, pushing his hand away and taking his hot shaft back into his mouth.

He sucked hungrily, licking the swollen tip of John's head while his hand worked furiously up and down the shaft. He wanted to taste his cum; his face felt hot, his breaths were ragged, his pulse hammered in his ears.

John groaned and bucked his hips up, grabbing the back of Ryan's head as he came, filling Ryan's mouth with a thick, salty load that he swallowed greedily, like an experienced cumslut.

After a long moment, Ryan sat back on his legs, wiping his mouth, suddenly feeling foolish and self-conscious. John grinned at him and gave him a lazy thumbs up. "I hope you don't cum that fast with your wife," he said, after a moment.

"No, I ..."

"I'm just kidding. It was good. Did you like it?"

Ryan got up, fumbling to get back into his shorts, which had been thrown against the far wall at some point. "I should probably take her to bed."

"Right," John said. "See you in the morning, dude."

"Night. Uh, thanks. Sleep well." Ryan winced and left feeling awkward, and a little light-headed; he closed the door behind him, had a sip of water, and rinsed out his mouth. Then he went over to the couch and sat down next to Christina, who was still asleep; he curled up next to her, laying his head on her leg, and sighed deeply.

What a day.

"Did you have fun?" Christina murmured, her voice thick.

"I ... yeah."

"Good," she said, rolling over and throwing an arm over him. "Love you."

"Love you, too," Ryan said. He laid next to her, listening to her breaths growing shallow and uniform again as she slipped back into sleep. She was warm and comforting against him. He felt strange; he felt alright.