She Gave Him Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason Aaron's instincts told him she liked it hard and fast, he didn't know where that came from but he wasn't going to argue. Grabbing her hips he spun to lay her back on the bench he was just sat on and began to fuck her. Sliding in and out harder and faster building in pace. He gripped her hair in his hands. A rhythmic slap slap slap filled the air as their pelvis slammed together.

"OH GOD...YES...OH OH" Beth was barely in reality. Her moans rose in tempo, each thrust eliciting a short scream or grunt.

"YES..FUCK...JUST LIKE THAT" She continued.

Aaron could feel she was nearing her climax and he was too. Again, like last time, he pushed her to the edge hard, just as he was cuming himself. She went silent. Her body froze and began to vibrate violently as her mouth gaped open in the most intense sexual experience. Her eyes rolled back into her head as her back arched in pleasure. Aaron himself was experiencing something exactly the same, more hot semen pumping into her as they both came simultaneously, over and over again until they passed out.

Aaron opened his eyes to find the petite panting body of Beth laying on his chest. They had obviously rolled over and she was nestled into his chest hair sound asleep. Not much time passed because he could still feel himself inside her. With a wet pop Aaron removed himself, the action stirring her awake.

Beth moaned happily as her eyes fluttered open slowly, before immediately focusing on Aaron's face and jumping up. She awkwardly climbed off him as quick as she could.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry, oh my god, you must think I'm such a slut, I never do that!" Her face was a mask of pure horror. She kept trying to pick up her clothes but in the cramped stool she couldn't reach certain items. Her anxiety was obvious.

"Look its okay. Don't worry. You aren't a slut, we just had fun, I won't tell anyone" Aaron searched her mentally, cooling her anxiety, replacing it with a feeling of contentment, making sure she was happy with everything that happened.

She soon calmed down and they both got dressed. Beth left the cubicle first, coughing loudly as a sign that the coast was clear before disappearing. Aaron stayed in the cubicle for a moment, sat on the bench, smiling like a cheshire cat.

"This, is gonna be great."

12