She Gave Me Exactly What I Needed

Story Info
She surprises me and fulfils many of my fantasies in one go.
6.3k words
4.32
51.4k
48
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KinkyWild
KinkyWild
13 Followers

My girlfriend and I had gone out on a date night, free from the children who were staying with their grandparents for the night. We had shared a bottle of wine over a great meal at a romantic restaurant. Our conversations were shared with interest and a mutual affection for each other was maintained throughout the evening. At about 11pm, it was time to head home. Neither of us had the desire to stay out drinking or clubbing until the small hours. The warmth of home and the knowing of a house without children running around was too appealing for us both to deny.

We called for a taxi and when it arrived, we both got into the back. We only had about 5 or so minutes of journey before reaching our home. The small amount of wine had already influenced my girlfriend. Her not being a big or regular drinker, half a bottle of wine showed this off well. She was not drunk, but far more relaxed than usual. And slightly playful. We shared a kiss together in the taxi and gently stroked each other's bodies. It was all kept tasteful and would never have being considered inappropriate for the situation. It was purely a sign of love and tenderness for each other.

We arrived home, paid our fair and entered the house. The sound of silence was blissful. We kissed again, more passionately this time. Her eyes glistened as I looked at her. She was as beautiful now as she had ever been. And boy did she turn me on still. A gorgeous smile erupted from her and she told me to make us a drink while she went upstairs.

Recently, we had being having some problems in our relationship. More so from me and my mind. In trying to resolve, I had really opened up to her about my own sexual desires and feelings, telling her things that I had kept to myself for our entire relationship. Thoughts that had become so burdensome that they were affecting my commitment to her. I had shared with her so that we could stabilize and strengthen our relationship and to share more openly our fantasies and fetishes together. This honesty had already had positive results and took a huge weight off my mind, allowing me to be more attentive to her and "us".

I opened a bottle of wine and poured 2 glasses. I went to the toilet to "freshen up" before heading upstairs. As I walked into the bedroom, dimly lit only by the light of a fragrance warmer, its scent catching my nose, she stood in the room wearing a corset, thong, and heeled boots. Frozen in my spot, I admired her outfit. She had worn it all before, although not for some time. The corset was more steam punk than erotic wear, but it suited her well and perfectly met my approval. Her half-covered breasts were lifted and pushed together looking fantastic and huge. Her thong was tied on one side. A solid triangle of leather covered her up at the front, challenging my mind to imagine what lay beneath. Her boots, again steam punk, were calf length, heels of 4" height and covered with metal latches and clasps. In totality, she looked incredible. She spun around so I could see her ass, my favourite part of a woman generally and definitely hers. It was pert round and so smooth. The perfect proportion for her petite frame and begging for me to grab onto it.

I set down the glasses of wine and walked to her. I pulled her to me firmly and kissed her with so much passion. Our tongues swirled together; our lips softened with the moisture of the kiss. She pushed me down onto the bed asking why I was still clothed.

I kicked off my shoes and pulled my jumper and t-shirt off in one move. I was sitting up on the edge of the bed until she pushed my chest until I fell back. She undid my belt and buttons of my jeans and pulled them down and off. Next, her hands took the waist band of my boxers and slid them down my legs and again, off entirely. Now I lay fully naked on the bed, my legs bent over the edge with feet on the floor. My cock was semi-hard but would not be for much longer. The feeling of her exposing me turned me on and with each twitch of my cock, the harder it got. I was not a very hairy person; however, I like to keep my groin, balls and ass shaved smooth. In the same way, I preferred her to be shaved smooth also. She stood with legs slightly apart as she eyed my body up and down. Although her vagina was obscured by her thong, the surrounding area was looking silky smooth.

She walked to my wardrobe slowly, knowing my eyes were following her. She went straight to the bottom drawer, where I kept a box with various toys and accessories for sex, which did not feature all that much in our play together. I had told her that I use the toys myself alone whenever I have the chance to, which did not shock her as such, but intrigued her as to what I did and how. She bent over and reached down. Her legs locked straight; her gorgeous ass presented to me. In the dim light, her totally waxed pussy, showed itself. What a sight it was. Just as I was adjusting and focusing in on it, she stood up, box in hand and walked back around to me. She admired my now fully hard cock on display.

The box was set down next to me and opened. It contained 2 but plugs, both about 6 inches of insertable length, flared at the bottom. One was pink, about 1.1/2" wide at the largest, with little variance in width on the stem. The other was white, about 2.1/2" wide and suitable difference in the stem. This is the one that could be held inside without problem as the drop in diameter made it almost impossible to slip out unwanted. Also, in the box, an anal bead toy with rigid plastic between each ball. It was about 9 inches long, with 6 beads of maximum 1" diameter. There was a prostate massager that a vibrating bullet had to be inserted to. A 9", 1.1/2" wide, purple strapless strap on, which had features of a realistic cock included, such as veins and swelled end. There was a sleek rabbit style vibrating dildo in the box. Also, something I had kept hidden from her for years, but had eventually shared sight of, a black hand shaped dildo. It was not a fist, just a slightly curled hand, a thumb tucked in, fingers together. It finished at the wrist, so its length was about 7, maybe 8 inches but its width at the widest point, across the palm at the base of the thumb was about 3 to 3.1/2 inches. The last toy was a silicone tunnel, ribbed inside and reversible. About 2" long, it was meant to be used to increase the feeling when having a blowjob. It had only been used once and certainly did that!

She took hold of the strap on. As well as the 9" cock, it had a small bulb which was intended to be inserted into her and held by her muscles alone. She ran her tongue across the full length of the dildo before moving it to her waste and using the bulb to slide her thong to the side before slipping it inside of her. She let go of the shaft and held it with just her muscles.

As I looked at her, I squirmed with lust. Her amazing body, clothed in erotic fashion, now with a 9" cock sticking out from her. She knew I had feelings of bisexuality since my recent disclosures to her. Not so much an attraction to men, but an attraction to cock other than my own. She asked if I like the sight of her. With some nervousness, I said yes. She had started stroking her assumed cock just like any bloke would have done. I had not yet even touched my own, not wanting to get over excited. "Do you want to suck my cock" she asked me. Of course, I did, but this was the first time this had happened, and I was scared. She sensed my dilemma as I had failed to answer. "Let me rephrase that" she said, "I want you to suck my cock". "Now" she affirmed. I sat up but my head was far higher than her presented cock was. "Get onto your knees" she ordered me. Sliding off the bed to my knees, I altered my position so that her cock was the perfect height to be sucked. Still apprehensive, she took a gentle hold of my head and pulled me towards her cock until I submitted enough to open my mouth and let it in. At first, I tentatively sucked it. On my own I had taken this in my mouth several times and had dealt with it like a seasoned porn star. I was unsure how much of my skills to show to her. She kept a grasp of my head as she looked down on me sucking. I looked up rarely to avoid embarrassment. Naturally, mainly due to how horny I was getting, my confidence grew, and I started to perform a better blowjob. I started to take her deeper into my mouth, leaving my saliva on the shaft. I was jerking her cock as I sucked it as if trying to make it cum. Eventually, I had enough courage to deepthroat the full cock, something I knew I was capable of from self-play but was still a difficult task. I pulled her into my mouth until there was no more to take. I gagged slightly but held firm. I slid my mouth off her and dribbled all over her cock. I looked up at her for her reaction which was one of shock and amazement. "Do that again" she said. So again, I took a few practice sucks of about half her length, then buried her completely in my mouth. Unknown to her, my tongue was massaging the shaft as I held her inside my mouth. Eventually I had to pull back to stop the gag reflex. Again, saliva poured out over her cock dripping down onto my thighs underneath. I had noticed that whilst I was jerking and sucking her cock, her moans were becoming more pronounced. I remembered that she was holding her cock in place by an inserted section. The movements I made were being felt by her equally. I purposely made more intended movements as I sucked on and jerked her cock. By now I had lost myself and any inhibitions I may have had. I was sucking her cock like the women I have watched in porn films for so many years. I had transformed my mind into that of one of those women. I slipped a finger past where her balls would have been and up towards her pussy. Her legs parted to accommodate my exploration as I continued to suck her cock deep into my mouth. I felt her lips under where the strap on was inserted into her. She was soaking wet which made me wild with excitement. My wet finger traced a path towards her asshole where I pressed firmly against her tight hole. She does not like anal, so I am respectful to her, but whenever I can I lover to just have a feel and stroke of her asshole.

My touch of her ass caused an unexpected whimper of arousal from her. I asked her if I could rim her asshole. Without a word, she pulled away from me, turned to the bed and got onto it on all fours. Her cock still in her, she pressed her head to the bed, arched her back and pushed her ass upwards. Her cock swung between her legs in the same way it would on a guy. I got off my knees and got behind her. I held her cock, soaked from my saliva and began gently jerking it, pulling it so that the inserted part moved around inside her. Her moans made it clear she enjoyed that.

With my spare hand, I slid the thin strip of fabric from between her ass to the side and put my hand on it to keep it from slipping back. I lowered my head towards her perfect little asshole. Completely clean and hairless, tight, and puckered, I flicked my tongue against it. She moaned. With strong and confident movements, my tongue lapped at her asshole like a cat drinking milk. My saliva flowed out onto her ass, which I licked up and spilled back out. I pushed my tongue on her hole, trying to penetrate it slightly. Letting go of her cock I pulled her ask cheeks apart as far as I could and began tongue fucking her ass hole. I covered her with saliva which was already dripping down off her. I got a little bit too excited and took a finger and started to slide it into her. She reached around and grabbed my hand to stop me. "Get on the bed on your knees" she instructed me.

In the same way she had just presented herself, I did too. My shaved asshole fully exposed to her. She dribbled saliva straight onto my ass hole and then, as if repaying the pleasure I had just gave her, she rimmed my ass exactly how I had just done hers, firmly pressing directly onto my hole, covering me in saliva and pushing her tongue into my hole. She knew how much I enjoyed attention to my ass. I moaned with pleasure. She reached between my legs and grabbed a hold of my cock and pulled it towards her. Her saliva dribbled down onto my balls which she sucked hard into her mouth. She pulled her mouth away pulling my balls with it until they could not go further and flew out of her mouth. She spat onto my asshole and then onto my balls before wrenching my cock upwards so she could suck its head. The moment her mouth took a hold of my cock I almost came. She sucked just the head like a lollipop but not for long. I was devastated when she let go of my cock and let it swing back through my thighs.

Within seconds, she got onto the bed holding a bottle of lube. All I felt was the sensation of it pouring onto my already wet ass hole. Then I felt the head of her cock touch my ass and begin to push onto it. I have a lot of experience inserting things into my own ass. In fact, I have gone substantially large in diameter, as the feel of being stretched is utterly amazing. So, the head of her cock slipped in without much problem. She continued to drive her length into me. As I said, experience of insertion I have, however I am more into width than depth, so as all 9" buried into me, the discomfort was evident. I made a noise that suggested this, and she held firm at full insertion. Then slowly she backed up which gave momentary release. Not for long however as from about 1" of inserted length, she pushed her hips towards me and forced the entire length back inside. I groaned again. The next 5 or so minutes were a bit of a blur as she repeatedly pulled back her entire cock to almost exiting my ass and then driving it back in as hard and fast as she could. The pain and discomfort I was feeling was equalled, if not slightly surpassed by the pleasure I was having. As her fucking continued, the discomfort got less until I found myself pushing back against her when fully inserted.

My grunts were the only noises to be heard as she fucked me. I wanted her to say dirty things to me such as 'take it bitch' or 'you're a good little slut taking my cock' but she had not and didn't, nor did I suggest she did. Having her fuck my ass like this was good enough for me.

After what seemed like an eternity (but was about 15 minutes in reality) she pulled her cock completely out of me. I felt immediately empty and wondered what my asshole looked like. I felt her fingers caress my asshole and then more lube applied. Not over yet then I thought. She grabbed the smaller butt plug from the box and just buried it with an aggressive push into my asshole. She pulled it out fully and slammed it back in again. "You like that" she asked me. I said yes without hesitation, followed by "I want more". "More" she enquired. Yes, I said. I want you to stretch my ass hole. That was all the authority I guess she needed as her cock lined up next to the plug inserted in me. She pulled the plug out slightly, then pushed her cock into my asshole next to it. The feel of being stretched was incredible. There was no time to adjust as her cock continued to force its way in. And then she began to fuck me hard. Holding the plug firm and thrusting her cock deeply into me. I could feel my cock begin to leak cum as she fucked me like some kind of slut in a porn movie. I was enjoying being that slut too.

After a good 10 minutes of double penetration she stopped at the point of complete insertion and reached for the box of toys. She grabbed the other butt plug. "Still want more" she asked. Yes, I said quickly. She slid her cock out of me and then the smaller butt plug too. She pressed the large plug to my ass and pushed it in. My ass spread over the increasing diameter before closing off and holding onto the stem. A swift tug from her pulled it back out, the rapid expansion of my ass hole sending a wave of pleasure through my body. She did this to me about 10 times, almost denying my ass to adjust and be ready. Suddenly, she just said "more" and with that, held both plugs side by side, one in each hand, their tips together on my ass hole and begin pushing them. Both together is about 4 inches diameter, although they flex somewhat. But still, its wide. There was a considerable resistance to their entry, but she just pushed harder. As they reached the widest point she stopped pushing. My ass hole being held wide apart. I was loving this. Then with a hard push, they shot inside me and my ass closed around them. I almost fainted.

Leaving them there, she came around to the front of me and just thrust her cock into my mouth. As I sucked, she slipped the strap on out of her and held it while I sucked. She pulled it from my mouth and threw it to the side of us on the bed, before climbing over me, resting her glistening, shaved pussy just above my mouth. Her thighs straddled my head. I pulled my arms around and took hold of her amazing ass cheeks and proceeded to raise my mouth to taste her juices. It was like a swimming pool as my lips and tongue rolled against her lips. She moaned with pleasure as I began to run my tongue across her hole pussy, probing into her hole and swirling across her clit. Her cum was dripping into my mouth and I was making sure my face was getting covered while I gave her the attention she wanted. I gripped her ass hard each time I thrust my mouth towards her, which she responded to by grinding herself down on to me. She tasted so good. I loved licking her pussy and loved it even more when she was wet like this.

She leaned forward slightly and reached for my cock. Having barely been touched she grasped it firmly and gave it a few tugs. There was pre-cum leaking out which she rolled a finger over, rubbing it across the head of my swollen cock. Her gentle caressing of my cum on the head, coupled with the cum from her pussy lubricating my face made me groan out with pleasure.

The noise of my obvious enjoyment prompted her to shift down to my cock, raise herself into the perfect position for her to feed my cock inside of her. Which is exactly what she did. Grabbing my cock to keep it still, she located her hole and dropped down the shaft. Both of us simultaneously let out moans of pleasure, although hers were more dominant. With her back to me, her ass on full show, she started riding my cock hard and fast. She rocked back and forth while she slid up and down my full length.

My asshole was contracting on the two plugs lodged in my ass which just added to the awesome feeling I had as she rode me. I pulled her ass apart so I could admire her tight little hole as she fucked me. Her groans were increasing in volume and frequency and she was getting wetter and wetter. I knew she was close to Cumming and so was I. She was fucking me hard and fast, taking my whole cock deeply with each thrust. I was close to exploding inside her and was trying to hold off until she came. Suddenly she let out an almighty groan which I followed immediately with my own orgasm. I pumped what felt like a gallon of cum into her, my asshole having major contractions with each spurt. She shook in orgasm on top of me and her pussy contracted around my cock, as if milking me for all I was worth. Our bodies went into recovery mode and we rested for a few seconds to experience our orgasms. I stared at her pussy with my cock buried inside and seeing the level of juices on show. I was sure that this was all her cum given my load was plugged by my cock. In any case she looked amazing.

As she came to her senses, she must have noticed my ass pulsing still, the plugs trying to escape then give up and go back in. She smacked the bases of them before grabbing them and giving them a violent jiggle. I squirmed when she did, lifting my legs up slightly, more of a reaction than a suggestion to carry on.

She turned to me and said "I need to empty myself. Where shall I do that?"

KinkyWild
KinkyWild
13 Followers
12