She Gave Me Exactly What I Needed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KinkyWild
KinkyWild
13 Followers

She was asking me if I wanted to clean her pussy with my mouth. I had previously told her that the idea excited me a lot, but also told her that once I had cum, the idea becomes a whole lot less attractive and because of that I was unlikely to do it ever, especially of my own free will.

I replied to her question with "I'm not sure where. What do you think?"

Without response, she lifted herself slowly upwards and off my cock, which had now lost some of its stiffness from just sitting still inside her after dumping what felt like a huge cum load. As she lifted off me, my cock leaned over towards my stomach. It was glistening with juices as was all of the surrounding area. Quite a large amount of cum leaked from her pussy and splashed down onto my cock making it drip from all sides. Cum began to run down my balls towards my ass.

Quickly, she moved her ass back towards my head until her wet pussy was positioned directly over my mouth.

I felt torn as to what to do, not sure I sincerely wanted this.

"If you clean me, I'll clean you" she said as she grabbed a hold of my cum covered cock. The idea sounded good, but I still did not feel ready to dive in. She left me little choice however as she pushed her pussy onto my mouth. It was so wet I could not stop from shoving my tongue into the hole I had just opened up with my cock. The action of fucking her with my tongue caused the release of more cum. I had previously thought that she had emptied as she pulled off my cock. But I was wrong. Very wrong. Cum flooded out of her like a waterfall, most of which went straight into my mouth, the rest spilling onto my cheeks, chin, and nose. I swallowed as my mouth was full and more was still leaking from her. At the same time, she had the head of my cock in her mouth rolling her tongue over it playing with the cum. Her hand thrusting over the shaft using my cum as lube. I was rock hard again and very much in the zone. The taste of my cum was not off putting so I was getting more into what was happening. I pulled her ass apart as much as possible and slid a finger into her pussy. As more cum flowed out I shoved my mouth to her opening to lick it up. I rubbed my face against her pussy and licked her like a maniac. To be honest, I was sad when the cum stopped dripping from her.

"I think you are clean" I said to her. She got off my face and turned to look at me. My face was wet as I licked my lips. She brought her hand to me from my cock and pushed her fingers into my mouth which I sucked hard, allowing the cum to swirl in my mouth. She leaned into me and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I used my tongue to swirl cum onto her with excess leaving my mouth. We kissed for a long time, leaving each other's mouths and lips coated with cum and saliva. It was the hottest experience of my life.

"That was incredible. Thank you" I said to her. She smiled and replied, "not finished yet". What more could we do I thought? She moved herself between my legs and pushed my thighs up against my body. She put a folded pillow under my lower back which pointed my ass up towards her. I grabbed hold of my legs pulling them as close to my chest as I could.

She grabbed the lube and then firmly yanked the two butt plugs out of my ass. I let out a cry as my ass stretched rapidly to release them.

Right as I was wondering about the next thing she was planning to do; she dripped a huge amount of lube onto my ass hole. Then she dripped an equal amount onto her other hand. Letting go of the bottle, she rubbed both hands together fully covering them. So now I knew her next move.

I closed my thighs together making sure my cock and balls were exposed to her also and waited for what was about to come.

Her fingers began to caress my ass, moving the lube around my hole, before she slid a finger inside of me. It was hard to tell how many she was using as my hole was quite loose and relaxed after the attention and objects previously inserted. As more of her fingers entered me, I began to feel more of what she was doing. She worked the fingers of one hand in and out of my asshole, loosening it up. All four fingers were in me now, which she twisted around as she pushed them in and out. She started pushing into me harder, apparently tucking her thumb in. Her pressure increased and she continued pushing her hand into my eager ass. My ass got wider and wider as she forced the widest point in. With a firm push, my asshole swallowed her hand and relaxed over her wrist. I was in ecstasy knowing and feeling her hand inside me. I moaned with delight.

Her hand began to rotate inside me and gently thrusting simultaneously. Her fingers searched for my prostate which she knew she had found when I let out a cry of "oh fuck". She stroked the spot for a little while, which was making me spasm and although I could not see, was sure my cock was dripping cum.

She released the pressure and started rotating again and thrusting with more intensity. I could feel her hand starting to pull out further until not long after, her hand pulled out past its widest point and fully left my ass. Briefly left my ass however, as the moment it left, she forced her whole hand back into me, with no stopping or patience. It was a savage thrust making me grunt as it happened. Immediately after the grunt, she withdrew the hand and smashed it back inside again. This continued for a good five minutes. My asshole loosening with each powerful thrust until it became more accepting of her hand. She swapped her hand and after a few times with her hand unclosed, she clenched it into a fist and without warning plunged it into me. The pain was marginal in comparison to the unbelievable pleasure I felt. I wanted her to punch fuck my asshole until it was gaping wide open and staying open.

What I wanted is obviously what she had intended because her fist was pushing into me and being withdrawn fully and then pushed back in with force. She was swapping her hands making a rhythm that was taking my breath away.

Then after this anal abuse, one of her hands entered me and her unclenched fingers located my prostate again and began to vigorously rub against it. I had never felt this level of or type of pleasure as I did at that moment. I was sure I was going to have an orgasm as she pressed down onto the perfect spot. I felt my cock release fluid which ran down the shaft and onto my balls. Her other hand grabbed my shaft and her thumb started probing my head smearing my cum over it. More cum flowed out but I was not having an orgasm. I was just being milked by her.

Her hand left my cock and at the same time she released the pressure on my prostate. Her free hand got the lube and soaked my ass and her wrist with it. She rubbed her hand across the lube and then I felt her fingers wrap around her wrist of the hand that was inserted into me and start to push their way in. My god, was she going to double up on me I thought. She was and her hand kept pushing into me.

Her inserted hand slid out as her other hand pushed past it and inserted completely. Now the hand not inside me pushed in next to the other, slightly further this time, before she swapped them again. Each time they swapped over; the second hand pushed its way deeper into me. I had started to pant as the stretching being felt was intense. After numerous swap overs, her second hand kept being pushed alongside the other until my asshole was forced to take it. As the thickest part of her second hand entered me, I yelled out. "Is it too much?" she asked me as I panted like someone in labour. "no" I replied, "but can you just give me a minute to adjust?". She held her hands side by side motionless. Her wrists stretching me apart like nothing I had experienced before. She moved her head to my cock and licked the shaft from base to tip. She deftly took the head of my wet cock into her mouth and sucked it hard. She let it go and let a load of her saliva drip from her mouth onto my head. Her tongue flicked the tip as her saliva poured down my cock.

Her hands began to move gently. Independently moving in and out a couple of inches. I was still trying to get used to the size inside of me as well as having her lick the most sensitive area of my cock. It felt like torture, but I was not about to stop it.

Her hands started pulling out further on each thrusting movement, together in harmony now. She was working her way to the point of where her hands were held at the widest point, giving my hole the most stretch that was currently possible. When she did get to that point, she held it for a second or so before entering me again. Each time subsequently, she held them for longer.

Finally, she gave me a moment of relief and pulled them out completely.

She gasped and told me that my asshole was gaping wide open. About 3 inches she said. I longed to see what she saw.

Her hands entered me again. It was a struggle still and she had to really push onto my ass for them to be accepted access. But they did eventually and when inside she rotated them before thrusting.

I reached around and took a hold of my cock and informed her I needed to cum. Her hands pulled out of my ass once more and she lifted my ass up, rolling me over myself until my cock was pointed straight at my head.

"Well cum then" she said with a smile and pushed a single hand into me with ease. She went straight for my prostate and began to rub it hard. My hand was pumping my cock and I knew I was going to blow soon.

"Open your mouth and be ready for your cum" she said. As I wanked hard, with her massaging my prostate, looking at my cock just a few inches away from my mouth it began to leak cum. It entered my mouth and at the moment I started to orgasm. She rubbed harder and my cock burst with cum. It sprayed wildly down into my mouth, and onto my face, head, chin, neck, and chest. I just gave myself a proper facial. My cum filled mouth pushed cum out over my lips. I opened my mouth for her to see the load I had, which she said, "swallow it down". I did and let go of my cock. Her hand pulled out from me and she let my body straighten and lie flat.

She lay next to me and kissed my cum covered mouth and then used her fingers to grab up stray cum and push it into my mouth.

I was exhausted and well and truly fulfilled. My eyes told her everything as I gazed in awe and total love for her.

She rolled onto her back next to me and took hold of her bunny. She slipped it straight into her pussy like a seasoned professional and turned it on. Her hand in charge gently rocked to stimulate her exactly how she wanted it.

"Do you want some help?" I asked, with a slight hope the answer was no, as I was mentally and physically exhausted by what had gone on this evening. "No, it's fine. Relax and enjoy the show" she said in response. A sigh of relief on my part, but also a bit sad. Anyway, rather than dwelling on it, I rolled onto my side and pushed my body back to create some distance and a better viewing angle. My eyes scanned her constantly, from her head to toe, pausing at her mid region to see the toying. She had the knack of course, gently thrusting the vibrating head inside her while stroking her clit with the rapidly moving ears. She was already moaning as her arousal began and increased.

I took the opportunity of not being involved to reach around to my ass and have a little feel of what was what down there. As I touched my asshole, I was amazed to find my four fingers just slip in with ease. My ass had been without anything in it for some time now and was obviously in the process of tightening back up. But it was still this loose and sloppy with lube after all the time. It made me immediately wonder how it looked during the period of being double fisted by her. I longed to be able to see how much my ass was gaping.

My attention diverted from thought as her moans had picked up pace and volume, as too had her motions on the bunny. I watched her pull up her legs slightly as the vibrations did their thing. She started to orgasm hard, moaning loudly and twitching uncontrollably. She pulled out the bunny mid spasm and stroked her wet pussy, then brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them. Her eyes closed and she tried to regain herself. I moved towards her and kissed her gently.

"I love you so much. Thank you for this incredible evening "I said with complete truth and humility.

She stayed silent for a couple of minutes, controlling her emotions. She turned to me and, while staring deeply into my eyes said "This night was incredible for me too. The things we did together I was not expecting to enjoy the way I did. We can certainly do it all again if you like. Maybe we can video certain parts for you to see what I could see?" my jaw dropped, and I kissed her again. "I would love that" I advised.

Without further words, we cuddled up closely together, our naked and juicy bodies locked as one and fell asleep in total satisfaction.

KinkyWild
KinkyWild
13 Followers
12