She Gets What She Wants...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're getting close aren't you! The cards are clearly in your favour as we have drawn a king, so sit back and enjoy pussy on your face once again."

This was a welcome break for my cock, which by now feels like the Chernobyl reactor right before it erupted, but the next card was something which could potentially get me in a whole lot of trouble.

All of a sudden I hear Kelly laughing, she had already drawn the next card whilst she was grinding away on my face in the 69 position, she knew what this card meant. "The Joker!" She cries. "5 minutes of my feet on your cock Tyler! This could be the card the breaks you!"

The timer said 2:05:01 left, therefore this would get me over the hour mark if I made it. Kelly got between legs, and put her feet either side of my cock, her toes gripped either side and she began to stroke my cock with her feet. Now, I have a huge foot fetish, and she knew it. Before I knew it, she had my cock in her left hand, and the sole of her right foot was gliding over the head of my cock, "that's 90 seconds of this card Tyler, do you want to give up yet?"

"No" I scream as I can feel my self getting closer and closer with each passing glide of her sole over my sensitive head. Her left foot then raises up, and she places her sole on my face and says "lick my foot Tyler," again this just ups the intensity for me l. "Half way there," she says and she puts her toes in my mouth.

"I'm going to cum, don't stop!" I yell. Kelly instantly stops all stimulation and squeezes the head of my cock between her finger and thumb, so hard that it feels like my head is going to explode.

"You cum, when you let me read your story. Next card, 9 of hearts and there's 2 hours to go" 9 gentle strokes followed, which again was a blessing as it let things calm down, but 2 more hours of this torture, no way could I last at this pace.

The next 15 minutes carried on the same, mixed up BJs, and gentle strokes with the occasional short bursts of hard stokes. Somehow I seemed to get a kind run of cards. But I was fully aware that a I hadn't yet drawn a queen, but that was about to change.

Kelly drew the next card, "Queen!" She cheers, 30 seconds of her riding my sensitive cock...

As soon as she sits on it, the feelings send me through the roof, however, she doesn't move a muscle, she just sits there, with my cock inside her! "You're dying to fuck me aren't you, but I know that me just sitting here, on your cock whilst I'm rubbing my clit is more torturous to you."

"All you have to do Tyler, is let me read that story and I'll fuck your brains out right now, and you can end this by filling my pussy with your cum."

This is it, this is the point where I feel I'm going to break, but I hold firm and say no.

"Ok, next card. Queen again!"

This time Kelly some how manages to sit even deep on my cock, I feel ever ever so slightly rocking backwards and forward, with each gentle thrust getting me closer and closer

"Don't you fucking dare cum." She says, but deep inside I feel it building and building,

I'm there, right on the point of no return, and she pulls off my cock leaving me completely unable to move or stop the cum dribbling out of my cock. It was a completely ruined orgasm, absolute nightmare situation for me, as she now knows I'm right on the edge of orgasm, I'm at breaking point now!

"10 of Clubs!"

She's not stopping now, "you're going to give me that story!" The gloved hands grip my cock,

1 pump,

2 pumps,

3 pumps... I'm getting closer and closer to

4

5.... "I'm going to cum!" I yell!

6 ... "hold it" she demands

7....

8.... And off it does, I can't hold it, my cock explodes, and cum shoots everywhere, covering my torso...

9....

10.... I'm in heaven, quite possibly the biggest orgasm I've ever had in my life

But Kelly doesn't stop, she keeps pumping away at my cock, then a gloved hand starts palming the top of my cock, I can't move as Kelly is now sat on my chest, ankles strapped down!

"I'll stop when you give me the story" she yells, "Give it to me!"

The sensations on the head of my cock are getting stronger and stronger, I'm fighting against the ankle restraints, rolling around with my hands tied behind my back whilst Kelly is pinning my chest down,

She slides back and smothers my face with her arse, still palming and pumping my rock hard cock. I can't breathe, I'm in post orgasm hell and she's laughing away!

I managed to get some air as she sits up, and beg her to stop, she just sits back down, the cage ring is keeping the blood in my cock, up she sits again, "do you give in?"

"YES" "YES" "YOU WIN" I scream, and everything stops. I'm panting, dizzy, light headed, I have no idea what has just happened, but Kelly is laughing and mocking me as she knows she broke me.

"You have lasted 1 hour 50 minutes, and you said 3 hours! Now, I need your phone code, and the web address of this story!"

I gave up the information she wanted, but she wasn't untying me? She sat above my face the whole time she was reading, all I could see was her pussy right above my face.

"Hmmm" she grumbled, "this is good! You really are a dirty boy aren't you!"

She looked down at me, and lowered her self once again onto my face, and I licked her clit once more.

"Tyler," she goes, "your story, your fantasy, I share this same fantasy, so what I'm going to do, I'm going to slip your cock inside my pussy, I'm going to fuck you until you cum inside me, then I'm going to sit on your face until you bring me to orgasm, and you know what, you're in a position where you can't stop me."

Kelly then sat between my legs, placed her feet either side of my cock and started giving me another foot job whilst using her gloved hands at the same time. Before I knew it my cock was solid again. Both her soles then found there way to my face and once again I was in pure heaven.

Once she was ready, Kelly, slowly lowered her pussy above my cock again, where she used it to once again caress her now very swollen clit, I was still super sensitive, so it wasn't long before I was begging her to fuck me.

She slid my cock in, put both her feet on my face again and began to ride me slowly. Getting faster and faster, slower and slower, really mixing up her rhythms. "Suck my toes Tyler, and let me feel you fill me up!"

This sentence was enough to put me over the edge, she picked up her pace, and it was eruption time again, I cum inside her, and she knew it. I was in ecstasy, I was tied up, I had just been edged to an inch of my life, I'd had foot jobs, blow jobs, rubber gloved handjobs, fucked and 2 of the best orgasms in my life, and after over 24 hours locked in a chastity cage.

However, Kelly wasn't finished. Kelly, in my euphoria, had positioned her self above my face, and before I knew it, she had lowered her pussy right above my mouth. She reached around and squeezed my nipple, and I was instantly brought back to planet earth and faced and pussy full of cum, which was wanting to be eaten.

I instantly regretted it, nut clarity hit me, but there was no going back, Miss Kelly wanted her orgasm and I had to give it to her.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, and had my first taste of my own cum.

Kells was in heaven now, she was full, and having her pussy licked, before no time she was on the brink of orgasm again. I pushed my tongue deep inside her as she rubbed her clit with her rubber gloves and then she sat down as the orgasm once again rush through her body.

A minute later, she looked at me, kissed me, and said "let me clean your face for you before I untie you,"

She returned with a warm flannel and cleaned my face, torso and cock. "You know Ty, I've had a lot of fun in the last 36 hours, so, I'm going to place this cage back on you, I hope you don't mind?"

She placed the cage over my limp penis, and then I heard the click of the lock, and that's was that, I was back under her control.

She untied my ankles and hands, kissed me, and simply said, "good night you dirty boy."

Who knows what I store for me now.

12