All Comments on 'She Had It Coming'

by BarelyLegal4now89

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yep all of us that get raped

love it, NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good...

For the category I think its quite good. I noticed another reader gave negative comment. The category is "Non-Consent/Reluctance" which by definition means she is not a willing participant. If people find that offensive, and many do, then they should stay out of the category. Its simple logic. Don't get discouraged. You wrote a very good story for this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes the category is non consent/reluctance

which does mean not willing. That is a good point,but that does not always mean a rape fantasy! It seems to be all about the non consent and not about the reluctance. That is the promblem with this sort of story. Most of us have dark fantises but this is still a bit much in my opinion. Still it was ok.

Greystreet0523Greystreet0523over 14 years ago
Three big ones to feast on

is something that most women never have the opportunity to have. Although I personally prefer getting women in situations where they have to choose sex over extreme embarrassment or jail. We all have fantasies of "taking" a woman and leaving her sexually satified, but physical force from the beginning is more than most half decent men are willing to go. Even so, as far as the story goes, she is in for a LONG night.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 14 years ago
good story

iliked it, a hot turn on , she went there wantin some and got a lot,sometimes that is a good thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very hot, but I wanted it to keep going. She was obviously loving it and hopefully she would cum hard and often. I have just noticed part 2, so will read that and hopefully I will cum hard with my dirty old fat cunt then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!

Oh My God you just ended it like that! This story should go on for at least another page.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous