She Had Me Her Way

Story Info
Brother and sister-in-law finally have sex.
2.8k words
3.76
53.8k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: Jump straight to sex scene by Ctrl + F "He got back ten minutes later.")

It was on a Wednesday that Ice found himself walking into a karaoke night after his sister-in-law, Shana, mentioned it.

He saw some local guys and chatted. He wanted to look around for Shana but couldn't have people from town see him looking eager.

Eventually, he heard her signature laugh. Both relief and adrenaline washed over him.

He went to the bar and looked for her in the bar mirror.

He saw her signing up for a song, all smiles as usual. When she got back to her table, a tall, working man waited for her.

Ice sat alone at the bar, stealing glances with pain in his chest.

Minutes later she was singing Styx. Her performance was embarrassing, which Ice suspected she knew and did not care.

"Your sister-in-law's singing better tonight."

"I guess," Ice said followed by a pause. "Who's the guy she's with?"

"Who knows? She's with different guys all the time."

"Hmm."

Shana noticed Ice, but didn't let on. Still, she wanted to say hi so told her date, "Sugar, I'm going to get a drink. What'll you have?"

She walked over to Ice at the bar.

"Two Coors, please."

"Hi Shana."

"Hi, Ice. I thought that was you."

He smiled, then checked himself and looked away.

"Singing tonight?" she asked.

"No, I don't drink enough for that." They smirked.

She sat down, paid the bartender, and took a sip.

"So..." She opened the conversation inviting him to bring up something.

"What?" he replied.

"I don't know. How are the cows?" she asked.

"Fine."

After another pause, she said,

"Well I better get back."

Ice nodded.

"Hey Ice... Hey, it's Shana..." she said when Ice picked up the phone.

"Hey. What's going on?"

"How much do you charge for bird litter?"

"I'd have to take a look at the building," he said slowly.

"Alright, when can you come by?"

"Today," he told his brother's ex-wife.

"I'll be here, Ice," she promised.

Ice didn't like it when she personalized things like saying his name.

He got to her place soon after. His business-as-usual attitude hid how high of a priority he had made her.

"Hey, Ice! Thanks for coming. Want tea?"

To her surprise, he agreed immediately. They went inside and sat down together without a purpose, something Ice had turned down Shana for a hundred times.

"Well, I have to get this done before I can get new birds. God I wish I had never gotten into this. Your brother insisted..."

She trailed off. Her ex-husband--Ice's brother--taught her that many subjects were off-limits.

"Never mind. All I meant was I aim to sell this place."

"And move back to Idaho?"

"Oh no. Well, I guess I don't know. All I meant was sell this place because it has the chicken houses," she explained.

Shana was surprised at how interested he was. Did he want to buy it? Broker a deal and get a cut? Or looking for a new wife and eyeing herself?

No, she thought. "Ice wouldn't do that to his brother."

"Oh," he said.

"Any buyers you could think of?"

"Well, Dee's looking to expand."

"Mmm."

"So is David, the Mennonite," Ice said.

"That'd be interesting. Don't they have some special ceremony at the transfer of property?"

There it was. Her charm. What the brothers find so interesting about her. She's curious and speaks well.

He was thinking about that, and how he was closer than ever to being with her. He was so engaged in the thought that he didn't respond.

"Ice?"

"What?"

"Never mind. Come on, I'll show you the houses," she said after suspecting his patience was running out.

After they finished looking at the job, Shana offered to show him the place, which he hadn't seen since before Ice's brother and Shana got divorced.

To her surprise, he agreed.

Unlike the locals on ATVs, Shana preferred horseback. They saddled up and took a tour of the place.

He uncharacteristically asked questions.

On the loop back, a tree branch fell and startled the horses. Ice's horse went wild and he jumped off.

He looked fine as Shana rode up, laughing if off even though her horse was on the loose.

But Ice wasn't getting up. She dismounted.

"Ice, what's up?"

"My arm. Can't move it."

"Okay. Can I?"

She carefully pulled up his sleeve.

"It's dislocated. I know how to fix it, but it'll hurt."

"Go ahead."

"One, two, three." This was followed by a sudden sound that resembled the tree limb breaking.

Ice didn't flinch even though it hurt like hell.

Ice sat up. Shana had her hand on his back, one of the first times they had ever touched.

"Want to come back inside?"

He nodded.

"Here, lay down. I'll get some things to make you comfortable."

He would not have accepted help from someone else. But he loved her.

"Here's some water, a blanket, and some aspirin. Just rest for a while. I'm going to make some calls."

As Ice sat there, he gave her place a better look than he had before. She had books with titles like A Conflict of Visions. She had framed pictures with foreigners. And her decorations ranged from the bizarre (animal teeth) to the immature (comic action figures). He wasn't any less curious.

The calls Shana was making didn't help either. In one, she was talking to one of her subordinates about disability law. The subordinate had done something wrong, and Shana was respectful and results-oriented.

She also had calls with clients. She was patient and polite but firm.

He admired how she treated everyone with respect.

He then, like many times before, recognized that his feelings wouldn't change and that he had to address them or face insanity.

When she came back to check on him, he said,

"Would you be interested in going to the rodeo together?"

"Yeah, I love rodeos."

He was glad that it was so simple.

When he picked her up, Sandy was there.

"Hey Uncle Ice!"

"Hey Sandy."

"Thanks for suggesting this, Ice. I'm glad we can have family time."

Ice was his usual self--or at least how he usually acted around them--quiet and nonchalant.

At the rodeo, Sandy got bored and left to check out vendor tables.

Ice looked around the stands to make sure no one he knew was within earshot.

"Shana, when I invited you, I only wanted you to come."

"Like a date?"

"Yeah," Ice replied.

"Oh." She paused.

"Well," she started, "I don't think that's such a great idea."

"Oh." He looked ahead, trying to hide his disappointment.

"You're attractive and all. And a good person. But I am your brother's ex-wife. And you... I mean I saw... we don't have similar values at all."

"Alright. I get it."

"I mean, if it makes you feel any better, I've wanted to sleep with you for about, oh, 20 years now."

He smiled, and softly chuckled. Shana almost suspected his eyes teared up.

"Seriously?"

"Oh yes. You?"

"Well, of course I thought about it. I'm a guy."

"Ah. Well it's been more than that for me," she said.

"Well, we don't have to get married or anything."

She didn't understand what he meant. Knowing that dating Ice was hopeless, Shana smiled, looked ahead, and they dropped it for the rest of the night.

About a week later after a considerable internal battle, Shana showed up to Ice's place. He didn't answer the door.

"Ice? Yeah, it's Shana. I'm at your place."

He got back ten minutes later.

When he saw her, he said nothing and only smiled.

"Want something to drink?"

"One of those flavored waters."

They both sat on different couches in Ice's front room

"On track for the new birds?" she asked while nervously shaking.

"Oh, yeah," Ice replied.

Shana was barely listening. Instead she was figuring out whether the burning in her loins was real, or just applied to a fantasy version of Ice.

It was real. She only had to work up a little courage to ask,

"Is it true what they say about your dick?"

He chuckled uncomfortably, but said nothing.

"I'm sure you know what everyone says about it," she said flirtatiously grinning.

He got up and sat next to her.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his flaccid penis.

She smiled.

"Well, I'm more curious about it hard, Ice... I guess we'll just have to make that happen."

She put her hand on his inner thigh and rubbed very slightly.

She whispered in his ear, "Is there any part of my body you find sexy?"

"I find all of you sexy."

"Which parts especially?"

"Your hips."

She stood up and slightly pulled down her capris.

"Kiss them, but don't touch."

He did. He kissed, he rubbed his nose and lips and cheek on them, he sucked, he lightly bit.

His penis got bigger.

"You can touch now."

He put his hands on her hips and had more control. Eventually he took his left hand off of her body to rub his own dick.

He became so turned on that he pulled down her pants and thong below her pussy.

He pulled up her unshaven labia and ate her pussy.

Shana was startled, but his skill was immense, as so she didn't stop him.

After only a couple of minutes, when her clit was filled with blood, he stopped.

"Sit with me and see my dick now."

She was disoriented. She completely lost herself in his cunnilingus.

When she came to, she pulled up her pants and left them undone. She sat next to him.

His dick was big. More importantly to her, it was thick and had an enormous head.

"Is that as hard as it gets?"

"No, but close."

"That won't do," she replied. "Tilt your head back and close your eyes."

Then she spit on her index and middle finger, and rubbed it on the back side of the head of his dick. She sat up on her knees and looked at him.

She whispered in his ear, "Tell me what kind of sex you like to have."

All the while, she rubbed the back of his head with her slick saliva while his head was tilted back.

"I like a lot of things. I like a lot of foreplay. I like to kiss and touch her all over while she sits and takes it. I like to randomly stick things in her or eat her pussy or asshole. But only for a minute or two, and then return to just rubbing and kissing her body."

Shana was so turned on that she badly wanted to suck his dick. But she held back and just kept rubbing it, slowly.

"I like to stick all sorts of things in her during foreplay--other than any dick. My fingers. Ass plugs. Beads. I also like to hurt her a little. I like to smack her face..."

This imagery caused Shana to begin a blowjob. She couldn't help it. She immediately wanted to turn him on as much as he had her. So she deep throated it as much as she could stand.

"...Uhh... uhh," he moaned as she began sucking his dick, "Hehhh... and pull her hair... pinch her nipples."

He stopped to enjoy the head, and also because he couldn't think straight.

She stopped. He was looking at her.

"Hey, your head is supposed to be back with closed eyes," she said while smiling.

He did what she said.

She whispered in his ear, "Go on."

"I like it when they wear skirts... short skirts."

She began sucking his dick again. She put his closest hand on her hips/butt. Her pants were still down and she hoped he would touch her while she sucked his dick.

He did. He immediately put his index finger in her asshole and continued describing his sexual preferences.

"...I like when they wear skirts so that they can pull off their panties and get on top of me and fuck me whenever we want... I love it when a girl is on top and takes my whole dick, and I push her down harder on it."

She stopped sucking him, pulled out his fingers, and stood up. She pulled her capris down to her ankles and sat facing him on his lap. She straddled him with her feet bound together at her ankles by her pants that wouldn't come off because of her shoes.

She guided his penis to her vagina.

He opened his mouth, widened his eyes, and looked down.

Before his face fully dropped to see what she was doing, Shana grabbed his chin.

"You're supposed to have your head back and eyes closed."

"Okay."

She loved the expressions on his face. They varied, but the one she liked best appeared to be anxious anticipation.

She sat down. His dick was so big--had so much surface area--that she had to come up and down at least a dozen times before she had enough lubrication to sit all the way down.

Well--not all the way down. His dick was too big for her to sit all the way down.

She loved how it filled her out but it was scary, too. Like it might hurt her.

Shana lost herself during sex. She wasn't at all aware of anything non-sexual happening in the room, and even wasn't aware of some of the sexual things.

His dick hitting the back of her cervix was the best feeling she could imagine and the only one she registered.

Every time she sat down, she moaned. She tried to do it slowly to enjoy it.

She shook when her brother-in-law's dick hit an extra-good spot.

The more they fucked the hornier she became, and the deeper her pussy got.

That was good, because she wanted to be able to take it all.

She loved the pain of his dick.

He loved the spot in the back of her pussy that she went wild for his dick touching. That was his special spot, and exactly where he wanted to come.

But was it her pussy?

He was pretty sure but wanted to know for certain. She wouldn't let him look. Without thinking, he tried to look down again.

Shana immediately put his chin back and said, "No," firmly.

"You've been very good for me, so don't stop now. You need to help me feel good, and I want to help you feel good, too, since you've been so obedient lately."

His dick got harder.

She put her index and middle finger from her left hand into his mouth. She began to fuck him slightly faster and deeper. She slapped him.

She put his hands on her ass.

That was permission enough. He began helping her fuck the head of his dick right where they both loved it.

"That's where your good boy really likes it. Oh... oh mommy..."

"You like it right there?" she said as she breathed into his ear, bit his earlobe, and licked his entire ear from stem to stern.

"Uh," was all he could muster.

His dick was getting so big that it was hurting her more and more, especially with him

pressing her hips on his dick to hit her special spot.

He came in the back of her pussy. He moaned. He didn't want to moan. He thought it made him a pussy. But he was in such ecstacy that he couldn't not moan.

She smiled.

Finally, after everything, she fucked him.

She got up, cleaned herself and him, got dressed, and sat next to him.

He was barely conscious.

"Thanks, Ice. Just what I wanted."

"Oh... yeah," he said acknowledging her thanks, but delirious.

She left.

For the first two days, Ice couldn't stop smiling. He was in a great mood. He gave business deals that he never had before.

But she didn't call.

After about a week without hearing from her, he was concerned. He couldn't stop wondering why she hadn't called.

After two weeks, he began considering calling her.

By the third week, he finally did.

"Hey, Shana, it's Ice."

"Oh, hey Ice! How's it going?"

"Oh, good. Jay said you're getting new birds. Thought I'd offer to help."

"Aw, that's nice of you... We should be set. If not, how much would you charge?" Shana asked.

"Ah, don't worry. You can afford it," he said mildly flirtatiously.

"No, I'll pay you. What's your price? Like I said, we might not need you anyway," Shana said.

"Oh. Going rate's $8 per hour."

"Come on Ice. That's hand wages."

He was silent.

"Well, I'm not comfortable taking advantage of you like that. But we're probably set."

"Mm... And Shana."

"...Yeah?"

"I... never mind. But, I have extra peaches off my tree that we can't finish. Figure I'll ask family first."

"Oh, nice. When are you wanting to drop them by?"

"Tomorrow after work should be fine."

"Sure, thanks. If I'm not home, leave them by the door. Thanks."

"See you later."

When tomorrow afternoon came, she wasn't home.