She had To Ask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all he could do to hold onto his skinny sister as she flailed, coming hard. There was a lot of pride in him that he'd gotten her off so quickly. Arousal at the sight of her knocking the few items left on the table off, at her inability to decide if she wanted to get him in her all the way or get away from him. He gave her quick hammering thrusts when he could, spinning her off into fresh bouts of pleasure. Just holding onto her when she was all bucking movement. Until she slapped back at him.

"No, no, no! No more!" Twisting her entire body, which felt amazing, only to bring her legs in between them and force him away. Not that he resisted, he wasn't a monster, but he was reluctant to be out of her, so stumbled back. "I'm sorry! I... I've never had it so good David and... shit I guess incest hits my buttons just right. I'm sorry! I... Mom?"

"Oh shit!" David had slapped his hands over his cock when his mom stepped out of the laundry room, but didn't run screaming because... Well because he was practically drooling.

"Don't worry baby! Mommy is the same way. I've got you. I've got both of you." Rebecca while fully coming out of the laundry room.

He'd heard the dryer running earlier but it hadn't registered. It should have, should have meant mom was home because she had to put the stuff in there. As she walked out in just her panties and a gray top that was cut to bare both shoulders. Shoulders and... A shit load of cleavage! He had no idea that it had been hanging in the laundry room for years, bought on a whim, washed, and only ever worn for her to tell herself it was too slutty. It naturally fell off her shoulders almost down to her elbows, no matter how she pulled it up, which meant no bra underneath, which meant her large natural tits were just about exposed.

David had always known his mom was beautiful, well before ever becoming aware that his sister was attractive as well. She had more of the dark skin of her Italian heritage than either he or Melissa did. Beautiful big brown eyes, perfect white teeth, and lovely red lips. Her giant tits he'd become aware of, really, at age thirteen or so when he'd found one of her bras. Now he was much more aware of them than ever. If she wasn't so freaking beautiful the lovely large melons would have been all he looked at. After the quick once over of her bared legs, white panties that seemed sheer but he couldn't see anything through them.

"Oh shit!" He repeated again when she dropped on her knees before him, pulling his hands away with gentle insistence. His raging hard dick had not deflated at all, how could it with those tits? Those beautiful breasts, in an even better viewing angle with her kneeling before him. "OH SHIT!"

Once he was uncovered she didn't hesitate, couldn't. His cock was beautiful and it was covered in what he had plunged from her daughter. Rebecca knew it made her about the worse mom ever, covering her perverse desires in aiding her children in their time of need. To stop Melissa feeling bad about leaving her brother blue balled. David with the need to get off, that his over pleasured sister could no longer help him with.

In truth watching them together had turned her on like nothing else. She imagined herself and David, herself and David AND Melissa, herself and her own brothers both back at her kids age and now. All of it played upon her like candy. Coating her pussy enough that she'd had to change her panties. Okay she'd changed her panties because they matched the gray top better and were sexier than the comfy beige things she'd been wearing. But still she'd been rubbing the previous pair into herself enough as she watched that they were coated and gooey. A dozen times she'd almost gone out, might not have if she wasn't given the perfect opportunity.

His cock filled her mouth, she'd forgotten the feel of having one there. Time to time she did break down and sleep with her ex-husband, but it was always sex and never foreplay. She'd forgotten how good it was to wrap her lips around a dick, to want to. Look up and see the pleasure the subservient act caused. David's handsome face was very expressive, there was shame there. Shame that he loved the sight of his kneeling mom with his member in her mouth. Loved the pleasure it stoked up in him.

She Mmmed around it, her eyes meeting his, hoping after seeing him lick, finger, and fuck his sister he'd understand. Not be disgusted when she let him pop from free, to start licking her daughter from his shaft. He got it, some voice at the back of his head said that they were all so beyond fucked up. While that was probably true it was also about the hottest thing he'd ever seen. Mom was ferocious for it, dipping low to not only find any trace of it from his testicles but also his thighs and taint.

"Fuck mom! I want to fuck you!" There had been hints of how alike her and Melissa were when he'd brushed her hair from from face, that logic or just the high of being with one woman and getting sucked clean by another had rotted his brain. Grabbing her by the long soft dark hair as he had Melissa he pulled her away from his dick. "I'm gonna fuck you mom!"

He did what her ex had pretty much only started doing after the divorce, took her like she wanted. If only in the perfect moments. Where David and Melissa's dad was horny. Horny and his new wife wasn't taking care of him, or he was in the doghouse with her. Rare times they were alone together for one reason or another, he'd just break. Start kissing her, pulling off her clothes, and... Her ex husband still didn't understand how much he could have her if he wanted it, but maybe his son would.

Taking her face in his other hand while pulling her hair he brought her to her feet. Shoved her back towards the table, she stumbled and fell against it, staring at him with lust like she rarely felt. Taking her face in both hands, putting his lips to hers and kissing her. They hadn't kissed on the lips in nearly a decade, he kissed her like he had his sister. Like mother and son and brother and sister never should. She didn't take nearly as long to respond though, moaning into his mouth and thrusting her tongue out to meet his. Until she was shoving back onto the table.

"David! Oh yes! Use me! Fuck me!" All moans and trembling lust as he took her panties off her, they'd barely been on for a minute.

She wanted to tell him no, warn him she was exactly like Melissa, even horny as she was she didn't think she would be able to go more than two orgasms. And the first was primed up to happen in seconds after they started. Yet she couldn't resist letting him go down on her. Wanting to see if he'd enjoy her pussy like he had his sister's, just wanting to see her handsome son servicing her. See anybody down there between her legs.

There was admiration for what he saw, his brown eyes finding hers told her. An upside down triangle of short pubes above her pussy, large but ended well before her labia. The dark outer mound of which he peeled apart with his thumbs, to reveal the pink inside. That and how wet she was, a run of the frothy stuff escaping her, but not him. He darted in licking it from her asshole, her taint, and then diving into her cunt.

"That's good! Ooooooh I like that!" It was a tough fight to stop her eyes from rolling all the way back.

Legs in the air she curled up to watch him drag his tongue all through her, growling in delight at doing the wicked act to her, his mother. By how he rolled his tongue around, there was the taste as well. She dug her nails into her thighs, trying to battle the orgasm she'd edged herself too while voyeuring in the laundry room. She might as well not even bothered. He wasn't even trying to do anything but enjoy the taste of her, splaying her labia out more to run his hungry tongue in, he got there.

"OOOoooooh DAVID!" He had to check her face to see what her cry, twitching body, and heavy wash of delicious quim told him.

"Fuck!" Licking his way up to her clit he gave it a bat with this taster. "Mom..." Bat and suck. "You coming?"

"YESSSSssss OOooooooooohhhhh YESSSSsssss!" Digging her nails in now just to battle herself from floating away. He didn't stay there long, sucking along her gash then letting it pop out of his delightful mouth before standing up. "You gonna fuck your mommy now?"

"Oh fuck yes I am mom, finally." That last word was heaven to her, the dirty perverted boy admitting to thinking of it more than just now when she'd pretty much forced herself on him.

At forty-three she never felt so sexy before. At forty-three she never thought she would be taking the fat cock of an eighteen year old, much less her son's. Her legs wrapped around him as he inserted himself into her, almost exactly the same way he had his sister. Slow and relishing every bit of it, until he was deep inside her.

"This! Oooooh this!" He agreed to her assessment with a groan, shoving hard to make sure he was all the way in while he flipped her shirt up to reveal her grand pair. It was like she could feel his lust for them physically across her flesh, purred and moaned, pushing them out for more. Tearing the top off to be naked and give herself to him to be admired. While she wanted him to suck them he instead started fucking her. Slow out and back in until the last inch, then it was hard thrust that made her breasts jounce. "Fuck me David! Use me!"

He did. Taking hold of her legs he held them for leverage as he started fucking her, no doubt like she'd heard him giving to her little girlfriends. It didn't take long for the same sounds to escape her. For a moment or two she had a flashback of knowing she should hold her noises back, or her kids would hear. Yet they were both very aware. David more than Melissa.

Melissa had rolled off the far end of the table when her mom came out, in a blind panic. One of her knees ached from the fall but that was distant. Distant to her mom first kneeling in front of David and sucking his dick, eager to please. Instead of screaming at them, or more probable completely disowning them. Not just sucking him but licking HER juices clean of his beautiful beautiful dick, her mom! Purposely running her tongue up and down all over finding every drop David and plunged out of her.

For the son on mom oral she'd just been peeking from over the far edge of table, but she rose up further to see what was going on. See HER brother (She felt more ownership over him now that he'd given her the best sex of her life.) balls deep in their mom. She was jealous, her mom was so freaking beautiful there was no way that he'd ever want her again. Their mom's big tits had to be twenties, if not thirties to David, if hers were tens. Each capped with a big dark bruise-like areola, a fat brown nipple at its center.

"Mel! Mel, come here." She should have been mad at him but that he was paying her any attention at all... well she stumbled around to him. He pulled her tight, absolutely no love or desire lost at his grip, at the moment he looked into her eyes and kissed her. She kissed him back, yes tasting her mom on his mouth, but not caring. "Look at her Mel!"

Unable to help herself she did, David holding one leg their mother wrapped her other around Melissa. The view was like nothing she'd ever seen. Sure she'd watched a porns but there was a big difference between screen and this. Smells and small movements. Mom's big tits almost motionless until David thrust hard into her, then those giants bounced all over the place. Mom, looking at him, but also at her with worried need. She saw the anger on her daughter's face for so quickly stealing away what she'd thought would be hers to enjoy.

"Yeah, so?" Escaping her mom's anger weakening plaintive eyes, turning to him.

He had no answer, just kissed her again while he continued to fuck their mom. His hand holding her ass tightly, keeping her against him so that her pussy was rubbing against his leg. It was too much and too little at the same time. The too little growing as he continued to basically ignore the woman he was fucking for her.

"Here." Pulling out of their mom he pushed her to her knees, she knew it damned her forever but she went with no hesitation, dropping so fast that she bruised her other knee. Not caring as he put his cock, straight out of their mom, right into her mouth. "Oh shit yes!"

"Look at that! Your beautiful sister is taking your dick in her mouth!" Mom curling up even more, this time to see her daughter take the penis covered in her juices.

There was still that look of near anger, near panic, but David didn't stop. Holding the back of her head he shoved way more of that fat monster into his sister than she should have been able to take. Coating lips in her mom's goo. A dribble of the frothy stuff coming over the center of her bottom lip nearly to her chin.

"Ooooh yes!" At his inserting himself back into her, sliding the top half in and out a dozen or more times before pulling it out.

Melissa's mouth opening as soon as he did, Rebecca not caring that she wasn't getting fucked hard and fast at the moment. It was much better to see her sexy horny daughter take that prick, tasting her quim. Rebecca broke, knowing what her brother wanted and not disgusted enough to resist. Popping it free she licked him from balls up, with more loud enthusiasm than even her mom had shown. Faked at first but by the end she was really liking the taste, more than she cared to admit, even to herself.

"No!" She hissed as he went to insert it again. Feeling petty and childish, since mom really had helped her didn't keep the words back. "That's mine! If mom wants to give you another one later, than she can. I can't stop her! I gave you that boner and you promised to use it on me! To cum on my face and tits! Remember?"

"Yes, but..." He needed to put his cock somewhere his tone made very clear.

"This is what you want isn't it? What you both what?" Asked as she put her face between their mom's legs. Rebecca giving herself right away with the loudest moan yet, shoving her eager cunt up at her daughter's mouth. David almost as obvious, nearly collapsing to the ground at the sight of his sister about to eat their mom out. "You fuck me while I take care of mommy. You owe me a face full of cum! So you better give it to me before I come again!"

David could have died as she wiggled her little caboose at him, giving him permission to get back into her over fucked pussy. He didn't waste a fucking second, slapping himself at her tiny gash a few times before going in. Mixing her quim with their mom's still on him. Melissa cried out, almost regretting her decision as he felt bigger than ever. Somehow grown fifty percent from being inside mom, or so it felt.

Rebecca couldn't take anymore, seeing David delve into her daughter, she was not jealous (At all!) but turned on (Completely!). Grabbing her daughter's head, bundling the long lose hair up so it wouldn't block the view as she pulled Mel to her pussy. Rebecca not even noticing her daughter didn't lick or do anything for several moments, just enjoying the feel of the soft lips and chin rubbing her through her gash. The sight of another woman, her daughter, down between her legs.

Then David hit inside Melissa harder than before, standing he could push her forward while pulling her back at the same time. They hit with such force that Melissa gasped, dragging her lower lip through her mom's pussy, feeling like his dick was up inside her guts. Mom moaned too, as if it was her he was inside, Mel realizing why and instead of closing up she clamped her mouth around their mom's clit. Sucking it as David had not, as she'd always enjoyed when her ex-boyfriend had.

"Lick it Mel! My sweet baby! OOooooooh suck that clit for mommy!" David growled his arousal very loud, but his dick swelling in her was much more of a sign he liked what he heard.

Melissa feeling a wash of guilt and self-disgust. Not just doing this because she knew how much it turned her brother on, even though that was the main driving factor. Knowing that made her overcome the shame that the arousal of doing the filthy act would not have done on it's own. Elbows on the table she used her thumbs to peel her mom open much as David had. Turned on by the sight of the dark outer flesh becoming such a bright pink. At how freaking wet and... foamy their mother was.

She told herself it was to get David boiling to the point of eruption, but David didn't know when she flicked her tongue up through the foamy quim. Or how the flavor and act of getting a large goop like that made her eyes roll back. All the while her brother slammed into her with blinding speed! She could feel her third orgasm, or maybe just that bottled up first orgasm building inside her again. Spiking even closer when her strong younger brother lifted her tiny lower body up off the ground completely. Feet dangling as he cupped her legs under the knees, slamming himself so deep inside her that she knew he'd break her. Break her and she'd love it.

"Baby! Mel! BABY OOOOOOH! MOMMY IS GONNA COME! SWEET BABY DAUGHTER! I'M... I'M..." She screamed out her pleasure, loving the idea of never having to hold back again for fear of her kids hearing. Loving that her daughter's sweet mouth was the thing getting her off. Even though Melissa was not as good as milking out the orgasm as her brother seemed to, she just licked until Rebecca twisted and yanked her away by the hair. David saw it, shoving his tiny sister up until the two women were face to face, chest to chest. "DAVID! YES! FUCK YOUR SISTER! ON TOP OF ME!"

The way he placed them they were clit to clit as well. As he fucked Melissa his thrusts moved her into her mom, doing what Mel had failed at doing, milking out the orgasm. Rebecca screaming again, clapping her hands to her daughter's ears to protect her. Screaming out her kid's names as their bodies kept her coming and coming.

"DAVID! YOU... PLEASE! CUM! FACE!" Because the feel of her mom's clit rubbing around on hers pushed her over the edge, not that she'd ever been far from it. It wasn't just the clit on clit action, but feeling her mom's big tits against hers, her mom's warm naked body, and seeing the woman's pleasure so vividly. "YES! YES! YES!"

It was ten kinds of miracles that he'd lasted this long, with these two. Stepping back he about fell over again at the sight of their legs wrapped around each other, of the two vaginas he'd fucked mashed together. Fluids leaking from them, mostly his mom, making a pool on the table. It was the worse sort of crime that he couldn't just admire that sight for all eternity, but he was cumming. Rushing around the table both of them had the same exact expression of relieved happiness on their faces. Of arousal at the sight of him and his cunt wet dick.

"Oh shit yes! Mom! Sis! Oh shit this is the best!" Feeding himself to his sister put his balls right into his mom's mouth, which she happily sucked on. Melissa eagerly bobbing her head on his cock, more eager knowing he was coated in herself. She was the one to push him out, take possession of him from him. And feed it to their mom. "OH SHIT YES!"

"God mom! Look at you!" As mom took three quarters of the offered dick right in, most of it in her throat.

"Oh fuck that's so good!" He growled, mom grabbing his ass to pull him the rest of the way. It was one third muscle memory and two thirds the position, she'd never taken any dick all the way in that wasn't half limp. "Oh shit!"

"How are you not cumming?" Melissa asked with a giggle as they both marveled at him sunk in their mom's mouth.

"I want this to last forever! I want you two forever!" But at the same time it was too much for his mom it was too much for him. Mostly the sight of their amazing tits all mashed together did it. "Fuck! Shit! Oh god!"

His older little sister overpowered him when he tried to take his dick back. Jerking him off as she leaned down to kiss their mom, and felt him spray down their faces. She pulled up from the kiss, her mom not wanting it to end so she kissed her neck, Melissa taking her brother's loads full in the face. There was at least ten of them, huge wads that erupted out of him. By the end Mom was not kissing her so much as licking the sperm that ran all down her face.