She had To Ask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa had never been a swallower. She liked the feel of cum on her face and body, but didn't really like the taste. David's was no exception, luckily though mom got a completely different genetic trait. Keeping herself with just the dribbles until she saw her daughter thumb the stuff away from her lips, then she went in. Catching that thumb to clean it before kissing, sucking, and licking her daughter's face until there was not a trace of the stuff left. Mel's body tingling with that too much and not enough feeling by the end, that made her roll away or she thought she'd try for another go, that just might kill her.

"You two are so fucking hot. My god! How the fuck did I get so lucky?" His voice spiking as his mom rolled onto her stomach tits hanging off the table as she took his dick, milking out the last drops into her mouth.

"We're the lucky ones." She told him, grabbing his amazing ass some more before turning to her daughter. "Or I'm the lucky one."

"I thought I was!" Giggling, realizing she was officially bisexual, or incestsexual. Turned on by anyone she was related to who wanted to fuck her. It was a stupid thought she giggled at all the more.

"Nope. Me." David dragging her easily from the table to hold her tight against him. "Hope you know you're hot now."

"I can't argue with all the proof." Surprised he kissed her, even if it was toned down from before and closed mouth, with what he'd done to her face.

"And I'm hot too?" Mom asked, even though she'd heard them agree earlier, and experienced how hot her kids thought she was. Or got a taste of it.

"God yes." He helped her from the table, holding them all in a naked blissfully post orgasmic bundle.

"I think I better call in sick to work." Melissa didn't think her legs would work anytime soon, if not for David she'd have fallen to the ground.

"Good because I'm not going to let either of you go for at least the rest of the day." Pulling them to him all the tighter.

"I don't think either of us are going to fight you on that." Mom purred, unable to take a hand from his ass, the other touching his pec and hard stomach.

"Nope!" Melissa agreed happily, then backtracked. "Alright tomorrow, but only so you'll take me again."

"Oh yeah! Think he can take both of us?" Rebecca doing a weak job of trying to squirm away from him.

"He just did!" Rebecca couldn't disagree with that!

Smiling David shook his head, doing most of the major lifting for his weak legged girl-kin as they made their way to Mom's big bed. They didn't fuck again that night, but they a lot in that bed for the years that followed. As well as most everywhere in their house. A few times one of them strayed outside of the incestuous threesome, mostly just to convince themselves that it wasn't any better than what they had at home.