She Had to Know Pt. 02

Story Info
She returns for more experience.
5.5k words
4.33
2.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordshark
Lordshark
616 Followers

This is the Female half of the writers that use this name. This is my second stand alone try. Again, no one of the editors wanted to help, so I tried AI to edit again. I know some will hate, some will find errors, all I can say is this is supposed to be read for enjoy, not as something to hate on.

X X X X

PART 2

11 days later

At 3:30 A.M., my phone binged with a text. It was Veronica. This was utterly unexpected and, honestly, someone I had written off.

Slut V: Sir, if this slut was already your slut, slave, or submissive, whatever you would call it, would slut be allowed to ask to come over and get spanked hard, then fucked hard?

Me: Why? And yes, if you were one of those.

Slut V: This slut was a bitch at work. I got called in to assist in an emergency surgery. Well, that is not entirely true. I was called in as I understood they were short-handed. It was actually for an emergency surgery. I yelled at my best friend and OR nurse. I complained about everything. I was horrible. I have slept very little since I visited your place. Everything is now burned into my head. I need corrective punishment like the girl you hurt your shoulder on. I understand her point of view better. Please, Sir. This slut does not understand. I mean, I even call myself a slut which is unheard of in my mind, but there it is. You forced something to surface, and it clicked over something. Slut needs to be punished, then go from there.

Me: Where are you at right now, slut.

Slut V: I am at a Convenience store getting coffee. The one across from the Medical Center.

Me: Can you read emails on your phone?

Slut V: Yes, Sir.

Me: Good. Stay there and wait.

I sent her an email that laid out the following for the night.

If you come over for punishment, the same procedure as this past evening at the door. Once naked, you will go straight to the playroom and state why you are there and what you wish me to do. You will need to be reasonably specific. Before you come in the house, you will remove your panties and bra. You also will shave your pussy bare. If you show up with hair, I will send you home. What do you have in your go-bag for clothing? I understand you all have go-bags for extra clothing in the doctor's bunk room.

Fifteen minutes passed, and then my phone binged. It was a simple answer on the first one: "Slut understand and will comply, Sir."

Then the second one said my go bag is at the MC, and I have no clue what is in there. I packed it last Sunday. I will look as I need to go there for hair removal, Sir.

I replied that if at any point she changes her mind, text.

She texted 10 minutes later: Sir. My go bag has running shorts, a tank top, and a sports bra. It also has a sundress-type thing, running shoes and sandals. Thongs and, for whatever reason, a short cotton nightie.

I told her to bring the nightie, running shorts, and nothing else from her bag. Wear whatever she has on. I then changed that to bring the complete bag as it is.

It took about 45 minutes before my text alert went off. I had given up and drifted off. It was now almost five in the morning.

Slut V: Sir, may I please enter your home for punishment.

Me: Strip and put on only the nightie and wear it all the way to the playroom.

Slut V: Strip in the car or strip inside like before, Sir

Me: In the car, change in there.

I opened the laptop nearby and logged into the security cameras and mics. I could see on my security camera that my last command made her freak a bit, but she did it. Oh my gawd, she was so cute and adorable in the short nightie. Her nightie draped on her in a very sexy manner. It was so short that it barely covered her butt checks or her front pussy area. I decided to have a little fun.

Me: TEXT: I can see you on the security camera. Stop and turn very slowly for me.

I watched as she checked her phone, then looked at the front of the house, startled. I zoomed in enough to get a decent whole body view. She sat down what she was carrying on the hood of her car. Then she did a slow turn, extending her arms out. The benefit of this was it raised the hem of the nightie so more of her butt cheeks showed and a lot of her pussy showed.

Me: TEXT: Wonderful, now lift the front of exposing your cunt completely so I can see how well you complied. Count to twenty, then slowly turn and Expose your ass also. Then, come into the playroom straight away. Drop to your knees as instructed before. Also, no more third-person referrals of self for the remainder of your visit.

I believe this is when she realized I could see her. She took a pose facing the front door. She did some silly poses. As she did this, she slowly slid the nightie up, exposing herself. I could see she had shaved bare. As I sat on my throne-like chair in the playroom naked, my hard-on grew. Knowing she willingly followed some basic instructions was a huge turn-on and bonus point for her. She did a whirling spin and stopped with her back to me. Again she slowly slid the nightie up, revealing her ass. That ass would be getting spanked and flogged shortly.

She straightened up and then tried doing the model walk to the front door. Once she was inside, I texted and said bring everything with you to the playroom. Leave nothing at the front door. She had her ID, phone, and herself when she walked in. Nothing else. I was thinking about how highly trainable she seemed to be. Now, I waited for her to arrive in the playroom.

Slut V: Sir, I am here.

She said this as she closed the playroom door behind her and then stopped, again seeming to be overwhelmed and curious at the same time. Her eyes eventually landed on me in the Throne, naked. I laughed when she gasped, blushed red, and covered her mouth. Her shocked look was priceless. The previous chair had been replaced with an ornate-looking throne, and two other items had been placed towards the center of the room.

Me: Stay

Slut V: Okay Sir?

Me: Did you get the pages on the positions I gave you?

Slut V: Yes.

Me: Then kneeling present position in front of me now slut. (I had renamed some of the positions from a Gorean chart to something someone who had never read the books would understand quicker.)

Slut v: Yes Sir. (This was the Nadu position with slight changes, but I renamed it to kneeling present for her.)

I pointed to a spot with a rug right in front of the Throne. She hurried over and assumed the present position. She carefully laid her phone and ID in front of me.

She looked so beautiful in full submission.

Me: State clearly and with detail why you asked to come here for punishment when you are not even my property to punish.

Slut V: Property? Huh? Sir, I have no real idea why I am doing this, and I do know my status as far as you are concerned. I am just a curious lady who is passing through, but something you said the first time resonated with me tonight. I was called in as backup help in emergency surgery. My surgical nurse, I always work with and she is a dear friend. Well, I was a complete bitch to her and, well, everyone else. I yelled at them and insulted them. I was stressed, and my mind had been elsewhere.

Me: Explain where.

She was beginning to squirm.

Me: Remove your nightie, fold it, and lay it before you. Maybe this humiliation will make you more compliant.

Now, this is just a psych job. She had already been naked in front of me, but planting the idea that she was supposed to feel humiliated now. Well, it just works on most ladies. It seemed to for her also. She blushed bright red and struggled to take the nightie off.

Me: Hurry. I do not have all night. Remember you called me, woke me, and asked to be here.

This motivated her amazingly enough. I was beginning to think I really do have a winner here.

Slut V: Yes, Sir, you are right, Sir. You said this other professional comes to get punished when she has been a screw-up. That the punishment, in a way, sets her free. I need that desperately right now. I know I hurt Mallory a lot tonight. The surgery was going perfectly. But, you see, I could not get the demo and everything we talked about off my mind. I gave in and snuck into my home office while the family slept and was masturbating to your words, one of the porns on the list, and my mental images when the call came. I was on the verge of a very large orgasm. Something my hubby has not given me in a very long time. I had to stop, answer the phone, and then leave. I was very frustrated and wet and needy, and I took it out on them.

Me: So where is Mallory right at this point?

Slut V: May I check my phone, Sir? She might still be on duty.

I just nodded yes. She picked up her phone, did some things, and then replaced it as it was.

Slut V: She should be in the lounge waiting to get off work in thirty minutes. Sir.

Me: Okay slut. To start your punishment, you will call her and apologize profusely. Then you will answer any of her questions honestly but only as far as it will not hurt your relationship, but you will let her know how sorry you are. Is that understandable?

Slut V: Now Sir?

I nodded yes. She reached for her phone and placed a call.

Slut V: Mal, this is your idiot doctor friend. I know you should feel that way. Yes, I am very very sorry. I was out of line, and I need you to know I was frustrated about something else, and getting called in made me be a fucking bitch. Ah, well, ah, are you sure you want to know? It is kinda weird and sexual and all.

I got up, walked to the wall to the side of the Throne, and pulled a soft deer hide flogger off its hook. I then got a broad-tipped riding crop. Lastly, I picked up a tray that had some clamps in it. I slowly returned and laid this all on the table next to the bench in the center of the room. She was still trying to decide how much to tell, stalling as much as she could by apologizing again.

Slut V: Okay, okay, let me just blurt it out. I was in the middle of masturbating while fantasizing about being with some guy I met in the clinic, a BDSM sex slave. He was spanking me and calling me names. Three more minutes, and I would have had my first orgasm in eight months. I was still wet and turned on when I got there and was told to prep for surgery. It wasn't anyone's fault but mine. I am so sorry. How can I make it up besides just saying I am sorry? Uh-huh, ahem, gee, ah, can I think about that? I think it might be possible, but then again. Wow, wow. Okay. Have a good rest of the day.

Me: Good, now stand for inspection.

She stood and put her hands behind her head, chest pushed out, legs spread, and she remembered her mouth open. I did my thing of sucking on her tongue again and watched her shudder and shiver. I put a spiked collar and a leash around her neck and just said follow. To my amusement, she followed but with her hands on the top of her head.

Me: I am guessing since our conversation at the clinic and your first visit, you did some reading? You are doing too many things correctly for someone who said none of this has ever entered your mind.

As I was talking, I was leading her to a spanking and fucking bench. The bench was one of my own design. When she saw this on the tour, it was shoved back in a corner and not really set up. So her eyes widened as we approached it, and she saw it fully assembled for the first time.

Me: This will cause some discomfort.

I took up the nipple clamps and slowly attached them, and then started screwing them down so they tightened. She leaned her head back, gasped, moaned, and then closed her eyes as she fought to control her breathing and her building arousal.

Slut V: Sir, ahem, Sir, is this, I mean, umm, okay.

Me: Okay, I need you to relax, Veronica. This will be very mild since this is all new, and you need mental time to adjust more than the physical aspect. I will add cuffs to your thighs, wrists, and ankles. I will then position you and restrain you to this bench. As you can see, I will then take the impact toys on the side table. (pointing over to the table). I will use each one on different areas of your body. How you feel afterward depends on how this will be approached if there are future meetings.

After I finished saying all that, I led her to the table and told her to examine the impact toys, ask any questions, and get comfortable with what will be used on her body. She spent about ten minutes looking, touching, and basically feeling the toys. She only asked me if I seriously considered inserting a plug in her.

Me: We will address that in a short bit if I decide to use it. Now come over here cunt, and let me get you restrained so I can get my enjoyment in and then relieve my sexual tension in your fuck hole.

With that, I hooked up the six points of restraint. I had the bench set so she is leaning back over the bench in an arch. With the upper thigh restraints placed high on her thighs, I grabbed her waist and pulled her down in a way that forced her to spread exposed her cunt and ass even more. Then I tighten the thigh restrained to hold her there.

I walked around to where her head was and slipped a blindfold on her. Making sure my hard cock slapped into her face a few times. I now started softly touching all over her. I barely let my fingertips caress her face and down to her breasts. I leaned down and began gently kissing her on her lips as my hands enjoyed feeling her breasts. This also caused her clamped nipple to try to harden even more, and the movement provided her with exquisite pain. As she started getting passionate in her response to the kiss, I grabbed her nipples and clamps between my fingers and twisted them a full 180 degrees. This sudden pain made her gasp and scream and yell out, "What the fuck, sir." I help the nipples twisted like this for a count, in my head, of 30. Then, I twisted a small bit more right before I released them. I

immediately started kissing her deeply and passionately as I massaged her whole breasts. She started humping the air the best the restraints allowed her. She was moaning sexually and not from pain. I was thinking she was a full-on closet pain-slut.

Me: No cumming without permission, Do you understand?

Slut V: Yes, Sir, fuck my whole body spasmed. I am sorry, Sir... Fuck that was intense. I...

Me: Shut up cunt and open your mouth.

She immediately did. I told her to be prepared for her mouth to be a cunt from now on and also to remember that. As I was talking to her, I went and got the flogger and laid it across her belly. I then grabbed another clamp and added it to her now swelling clit. I received a scream for my labors. I was so fucking hard at this point. As I started slowly fucking her mouth, going a little deeper with each stroke, I leaned over to lick the tip of her nipples and added gentle biting of the tips of the nipples. Her moaning on my cock was getting me more aroused than I needed to be. Now I am just a little short of 9 inches, and my girth is that of a red bull can. Her mouth was full. This made it fun to watch as you could visibly see each stroke into her throat and her slight gag. She was handling this like a trooper for the first time.

I stroked right to the edge of her throat and stopped. I then picked up the flogger and started flogging her from her tits to her cunt. This made the clamps jump and wiggle about. This added even more pain to her punishment. Her moaning and screams were muffled by my cock. I pulled out and moved around to face her cunt and started flogging again.

Me: I will stop anytime you say RED or PEPSI. These are the safe words for tonight. Do you understand? Do not hold back anything. I mean anything. If you feel like your body needs to pee or otherwise, release. Do not hold back if you need to scream, curse, or cry. Do you understand this also?

Slut V: Fuck, holy fuck, Arggggggggggggggggh damit, Yes, fuck Yes, jesus give a slut a chance, oh my fucking gawd, can I cum can I cum please, oh my gawwwwwwwwwwwwwww......

Me: Not till you answer

I increase the intensity, getting harder with my impacts. She was screaming for five swats, one to each tit and three on her cunt. I landed the last two hard on her clit. Speaking of her clit it was so engorged it was sticking full out of the folds of her labia. The clamp made it look huge. She was panting and fighting not to cum during this. I am thinking at this point, she has been a closet pain slut her whole life.

Slut V: Fuck yes, yes, om my gawd yes. Sir, please, can I cum now.

Me: No.

I stopped everything, leaving her there panting. I stepped forward between her legs and let my cock rest against her mound.

Me: So, my dear sweet slut V, do you feel punished enough?

Slut V: No, no, Sir: Don't.

To extend her pain further, I snapped the nipple clamps, letting the blood rush into the nipples again. There was screaming.

Me: How about now?

SlutV: No, oh fuck that hurts. My nipples are on fire, Sir, fuck, no, more Sir, please, Sir.

I then slowly started pulling on the clit clamp until it finally popped off her clit. This got screaming and crying. Unbelievable to me, thank you's from her. I cared for touching and kissing before we went further till she calmed.

Me: Say it then; I am a dirty nasty bitch that hurt people's feelings. I am a worthless whore that needs beating.

Slut V: I can't, I just can't say that, oh fuck Sir, I need to cum. I need... fuck, no sir, I just can't

Me: Reaching down and unsnaping one of the ankle cuffs. Then we are done here. I will get you off this, and you can shower and go home. If you can not admit what you are and did wrong, then this is all about sex. You practically demand I punish you.

She was trying hard to hump my cock as it still lay on her mound. She whimpered when her left leg came free. I knew she would give in at this point, so I was determined to add even more degrading stuff.

SlutV: No, no, no, don't Sir. I will will say it. I will say what I remember, but I need to be whipped and fucked. Please. This is so fucking wrong. I am a fucking Surgeon, but I fucking need this. Let me try, Sir. Hook me up, and let me try, please, Sir.

I stared at her look and hard. She could not see the stare as her blindfold prevented that, but she had raised her head looking in the direction of her cunt where my cock still rested and had grown soft laying there.

Me: Okay, but this delay will add a touch more punishment.

SlutV: I am a dirty nasty whore that hurt my team's feelings. I am a worthless whore that needs beating. What else Sir?

I rechooked her left leg. And I started kissing on her clit. It was red and swollen still from the flogging and the clamp. I then started flicking it with my fingers. And I then slapped it hard. She groaned. She was trying very hard to thrust into my cock to get it hard again.

Me: Ask me to slap your face hard a few times and to spit in your mouth so you can swallow part of me.

I was now massaging the clit between my finger and thumb. I did this with enough intensity to make her whimper thrusting her hips in the air as far as she could. She was rocking her hips at the time. She even tried to reach out with her hands but could not move them more than a few inches. The frustration was building in her.

SlutV: (speaking in an almost whispering begging voice) Please, Sir. Pleaaaaase. I need you to slap my face as many times as I deserve and spit in my mouth so I can cherish your presence in me. Then fuck my cunt so we can cum. Then I will let you do anything you want, but please, I need this right now.

I walked around to the head of the bench again. I told her to open. I stuffed my semi-limp cock into her mouth and then slowly removed her blindfold. I looked at her eyes and saw that she was pleading with them.

Me: Do you remember the safe words? Do you understand you can stop all this anytime you want? Even if you stop the BDSM part, I will still give you my cock, and we will climax. You fully understand Veronica.

Lordshark
Lordshark
616 Followers
12