She Had to Know Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called her by her name to help her understand she did not have to go further than she wanted.

SlutV: Yes, please, Sir, go on, Do this to my worthless whore self. I need to feel this.

I stepped back and looked at her. I soaked in the beauty of who she was at that moment. Then, with her looking into my eyes, I slapped her decently hard, I might add. She screamed oh fuck and started sniffling like she was going to cry.

Me: Tell me what you are and why you're here cunt.

SlutV: I am a whore and a cunt and a bitch, and I am here to be punished for being a bitch to my surgery team. I am a great surgeon but a worthless cunt of a person.

I slapped both her cheeks, this time a touch softer. Still enough to get a reaction of pain.

Me: Say it again, but loud and proud of what you are. I want it to be yelled from your lungs cunt.

Slut V: Yelling: I am a whore and a cunt and a bitch, and I am here to be punished for being a bitch to my surgery team. I am a great surgeon but a worthless cunt of a person.

Me: Open

She did. I leaned down and spat in her mouth. Then I drool more saliva into her mouth. I told her to swallow. She did, and then I spat on her face.

Me: You are here because deep inside, you know you need to be a fucking torture cow and a fuck toy. Say it, Yell it.

SlutV: I AM A WHORE AND A WORTHLESS CUNT BITCH. I AM HERE SO I CAN BE PUNISHED FOR BEING A BITCH TO MY TEAM. I AM A WORTHLESS CUNT. I NEED YOU TO TURN ME INTO A FUCK TOY AND TORTURE COW.

I spat on her face and told her to say torture me and moo Daddy. I was laughing inside as this was giving me great pleasure to degrade this awesome surgeon into a fuck toy. She said it one more time. I then walked around to her cunt area and slammed my cock all the way into her dripping cunt. She moaned and shuttered.

SlutV: Sir, may I please cum.

Me: Yes, as many times as you want.

We fucked for over ten minutes. I was about ready to come. I decided to edge a little bit. I pulled out and went to work on her nipples and clit with a riding crop. I was not being harsh, staying on the edge between sensual and painful. She bounced all over in climax after climax. I repeated this three or four times. Each time, getting to my edge took less and less time. She was screaming at me to fill her fucking cunt up with cum.

Me: Oh fuck babe, fuck you ready, you ready. Of fuck here it comes.

SlutV: That's it, give it to me, arggggggggggggggggggggh

And that, my readers, was the most intense cum at the exact moment I had in years.

She lay there as limp as she could on the fuck bench. I released all the cuffs, picked her up, and carried her to the bed in the corner. I laid her down. I massaged and touched and cuddled her. As she came out of her headspace, she started crying and hugging for all she was worth. She would look up at me, lean into me, and kissed me. She said thank you a lot.

Me: Have you recovered much yet?

SlutV: Yes Sir.

I took the leash and led her into the big bathroom. I started the shower. I took the collar and leash off and positioned her standing, straddling the toilet,` facing me as I stood in front of it.

Me: I want you to start masturbating. While doing that with one hand, I want you to reach over and hold my cock and aim it down so I can pee in the toilet. If you aim poorly, you get peed on. Pretty simple.

Slut V: Giggling: I am going to have to clean part of this anyway.

Right after Veronica said that I saw her visibly relax and heard a sigh. Then I saw the cum inside her flow and started splatting on the back rim of the toilet. She started rubbing her clit and then reached for me. She very gently held it, not sure what she was doing. I was amused but waited till she finally settled on how to hold it. She was almost so fixated on me peeing that she was barely rubbing herself.

My pee came out suddenly, and it startled her. She kind of jumped, and the way she was holding my cock caused my cock to spray her crotch. She watched it flowing out.

SlutV: I have never actually watched a man pee before. It is weird and it was so warm to the skin. Is it like this every time?

Me: Yeah, pretty much.

SlutV: Can you start and stop your flow like females can?

She was clinical but mesmerized. I did the muscle motion to stop the flow. She looked at me and then surprised me and sat down and then reaimed my cock so when I released, it would most likely hit her belly. I think she is aiming for between her legs.

Me: Ready?

SlutV: Yes, please, Sir.

I released, and I started peeing again. When it splashed on her chest, right between the tits, and ran down her body, she again jumped in surprise. I couldn't tell by her look if this was all clinical or if there was some deep, hidden lust. I do know she started rubbing her clit furiously. As my stream ended shortly after, she had a climax. I told her it was time to shower.

As we showered, she talked about everything. She was excited and kept thanking me for doing this. She asked if she could pee now, and I told her to go for it. She started to get out, and I told her no, right here in the shower where I can watch. This embarrassed her and made it harder for her, but she finally released a flood of pee. Then, in the middle of the shower, she sighed as I washed her hair and made an admission. I am not sure she meant to.

SlutV: Malloary said since I apparently have a kinky side, to make everything square, she wants to spank my ass hard until I cry. Then she will forgive me. That scares me, and I just did not want to ask you as you have been so accommodating. Wow, that was like one long sentence. Fuck I am still turned on and want to be fucked more.

I smiled and told her no to the fucking at this time. We both need rest. I told her to think about Mallory's request and that we could arrange it. I then told her that as she was dry and it was not too early, either take one of the robes, wrap the towel around her, or go naked, but get her bag as what she wore was pretty ripe smelling. She giggled and grabbed a robe. When she got back in, I was still naked but now cleaning up the mess on the floor. She asked when I had moved her bag from inside the playroom to the front door.

Me: Get some clothes on, and I will be in the dining area in a minute or two. There is a plastic bag with the stuff you wore in and your phone.

When I got to the kitchen, she was dressed in running shorts, a sports bra, and running shoes. She had started coffee and was making something on the stove. I stopped and admired someone I never would have looked at this way in the past. Me, I was still naked. I walked up behind her, cupped her tits, and then kissed her neck. I saw she was making something that looked like oatmeal but had fruit.

Me: I have to get dressed. Thank you, Veronica.

I kissed her cheeks and hugged her. Aftercare is extremely important. But also admiration and a tad bit of feelings.

Veronica: No, thank you. I have not felt this alive, happy, and satisfied at the same time in a very long time. I mean, all three at one time, wow. Thank you.

When I returned, I handed her a sealed large envelope. Well, not really given her so much as laid on the table. She had poured the coffee, dished up her breakfast stuff, and then kneeled between the chair in the waiting position.

Me: You know, Veronica, you are no longer required to do that the minute you left the playroom and came in here.

Veronica: But it feels like one last act of submission and showing my love and respect for what you did was in order.

After she said that, she got up and sat down.

Veronica: What's this?

Me: There is a thumb drive, my work schedule, and a business card with all my private contact information. Please never share without asking. The thumb drive has a survey, a checklist, my rules, and my expectations. I know these two visits are one-offs, but if at any time in the future, you decide to go further into the BDSM lifestyle, open this up and follow the instructions.

Veronica: Oh, okay. That is great to know.

Me: AS for Mallory, if you decided to give her the spanking stuff. Contact me on the card, and we will set it up. I will be there to ensure it does not get out of hand.

I walked her out. It was now 9:30 A.M. She had been there since a little after 5ish. Overall, it was a great way to start a day. Now for sleep and to see if she calls, texts, or emails. I do not expect to hear from her once she returns to doctor mode, but it would be fun if she does. But the odds are against it. She had her experience, and she had her dalliance.

THE END of the Beginning.

12