She Hasn't Had Sex for 30 Years

Story Info
Great gran has sex first time in 30 years.
1.3k words
4.39
5.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I am 70, I still only get turned on and hard by old ladies. Have done ever since I was 19 after fucking an old lady. My fetish has given me lots of lovely memories and some very horny experiences. My latest involved Ethel a lovely neighbour who is still attractive at 83.

Unlike a lot of old ladies, she has put on what I call sexy fat, which makes her face less wrinkly, makes her tits bigger, and her belly and arse jiggle. Also, she has great legs and always seems to like showing them off by wearing skirts/dresses just above the knee.

We have known each other for about four years and kept on good terms and often have a natter with each other over a cup of tea. During those chats not once has she ever shown an interest in intimacy which is why I never hit on her.

However, that changed last week when she mentioned aches in her calves and thighs, saying that it was painful and the doctor did not seem interested only giving her painkillers.

"It's as if they want us to die, Joe."

I asked politely where the pain was and she came over to me and lifting her dress to mid-thigh, pointed to several places. I asked if it would be all right if I could feel. She agreed but said wouldn't it be better if she took off her stockings and lay on the settee?

Coming back from the kitchen after taking off the stockings she laid down and again, lifted her skirt to mid-thigh.

I gently massaged her feet, ankles, and calves and after about 15 minutes she said; "Joe, that felt wonderful, thank you very much. I feel much better. Would it be too much of a favour for you to help me every week?" Who was I to say no to such a lovely old lady?

Over the next two weeks, it was the same massage. During our third session, Ethel began to open up saying that she enjoyed my ministrations (as she put it) as it had been over thirty years since a man had touched her body and, in a whisper, "let alone anything else, and it felt really good."

"That's amazing Ethel, you're saying that you have had no physical affection since you were in your fifties?"

"No, you see, I loved my husband and never met anyone who came up to what I call his erotic imagination. You might look and see an old lady, but when I was younger, I was a looker and very sexual, if you'll forgive me for saying so". I have some photos; would you like to see them?" Intrigued, I said, "Very much so."

Coming back from her bedroom with an old shoebox she delved into them and took out an envelope marked 'me in my naughty phase'.

Passing them across to me, she said: "Now Joe, I don't want you to be disgusted with me. These were taken by my lovely hubby who appreciated my body." Well, what a shock, all in black and white, they showed Ethel in every filthy erotic pose you could think of. As I looked through them, my cock was getting harder and harder.

Putting them back she said; "Well what do you think?"

"In a nutshell, Ethel, I believe that you've wasted too many years of sexual fulfilment. But you are still a very attractive woman and you excite me". I leaned back on the settee and showed her my stiff dick straining at my trousers. "Look you make me hard even now with your clothes on".

"You flatter me, Joe. I'm not one to go to bed with anyone, I like to be, stimulated and encouraged. And secondly, they have to have what my hubby had, a very erotic imagination. Do you fit the bill, Joe?"

Well, I told her that a good place to start would be our weekly massage sessions. My only stipulation was that she can remain dressed but must leave off her knickers. Smiling, she agreed.

When Ethel greeted me the following week, she seemed different somehow, playful I would call it. We went as usual into the lounge and I noticed a new longer sofa.

"I got it delivered yesterday as it gives me more space to lay down for my massage". We sat down and she leaned over and gave me a tender long lingering kiss gently pushing her tongue into mine and of course, I followed her lead doing the same to her.

After coming up for air, I asked her to lie down with her legs across my lap and told her that soon she would be begging for me to give her a full massage.

"Oh, you are confident, well, go ahead."

I started massaging above the ankle, letting my hands go a little higher until I was massaging her thigh. Now breathing heavily she was a little flushed. "Joe--don't stop," she whispered.

Now caressing her thighs up to her very prominent and glisteningly wet and inviting cunt, I eased open her lips and started fingering her. Strangely she did not respond.

"Joe, I have a secret, playing with my clit does not do it for me. However, fingering my arse and clit does. In truth Joe, I adore anal sex. So be a good lover and put a cushion under my bum and don't be gentle."

Getting his fingers wet in her cunt he started titillating her shit hole first easing one finger in he finished up with three ramming in and out bringing her to a massive orgasm. "Oh Joe God, that was fantastic." Sitting up she said, "Now let me help you."

Undoing my trousers, she pulled out my very wet 7-inch todger and gently started to wank me. "Joe, I don't want you to cum just yet, lie back and enjoy it whilst I tell some more stuff.

"Remember when I said my hubby was an imaginative erotic lover, well instead of erotic, I should have said perverted. He introduced me to stuff that really excited me and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Well, you know about my need for anal sex, but the other thing was piss play."

As soon as she said piss, he could not take anymore and shot his load. Caressing his limp dick Ethel said that his was much bigger and thicker than her husband's and would very much like to play with it some more. Over lunch, they agreed that at their ages they had to take things slower and Joe admitted that it took him longer to get erections which could be a problem in keeping the fun going.

"But you don't have any trouble pissing, do you, Joe?" Confirming that he didn't, she smiled, "Good, you can also keep me happy that way". She told him that on his next visit, he must come with a full bladder and she would be the same. "First we piss then we fuck."

Arriving the following week with an increasingly full bladder and an anticipatory half-hard-on, Joe was excited. Ethel opened the door dressed only in a see-through baby doll nightie, she hugged him grinding her fat cunt into his crotch. "Now, first we are going to have a lovely slow, piss fuck", she said. "Have you ever done it?"

Shaking his head, she led him into the kitchen and they stripped off. "Oh goodie, you've got a nice thick piss hard-on, just as I like it." Leaning against the worktop with her legs wide apart, she grabbed his cock and eased half of it into her fanny. "Now, just gently go in and out, and as we get more aroused, we are going to piss slowly until empty and then as you get hard, I want you to fuck my shithole hard.

Needless to say, as he climaxed his old cock shot more spunk than ever before.