She Hates Them Fucking Bums!

Story Info
Lady staffer at soup kitchen gets vist from needy men.
2k words
3.8
29.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica waved warmly back at any of her colleagues that would greet her as they walked past her in the hallway.

It was either “Hey, how’s it going?” or “Good morning to you as well!”

But it was all an act. She so hated each and every one of them with a passion, ever since she was hired a little over two weeks ago at the soup kitchen. But then again, even about at the tender age of five or six she recalls not liking anyone around her anyways. She figured she was born with a mean, antisocial disposition and what not.

So she simply just loved herself, and that was all. As she grew and became more conscious of her dandy looks, she evolved into an egotistical narcissist!

You see, she was blessed with a beguiling cherubic face, with soft baby cheeks and big round eyes. Adding to that, were a ravishing pair of well-formed bosoms and a smoking, petite posterior that would criminalize the wearing of tights and yoga pants.

Her looks have put her on easy street. Things were always smooth for her, with mainly no hiccups. And if she was ever in some sort of a jam, a wink here or a twist there would easily get her out. Luck always seemed to on her side. All sorts of favors and entitlements were just thrown her way, as it seemed.

And yet, it was not good enough! She felt empty and hollow as fuck--every fucking day! Her self-esteem was in the pits. She felt worse than the dumb dirt in the ground under a coffin.

Her psyche was torn to shreds, and in turn she became very bitter and disgusted at people who benefited from others in any way, shape or form. She saw them as nothing more than filthy-ass leeches!

She needed badly to redeem herself, and fast too. So she found her calling when considering a major of concentration for herself while at college.

She wanted to be employed in a field where she would help less fortunate and desperate people; but then mock and snicker right back at them over their misfortune for that good old narcissistic fix!

Jessica let go her crossed arms from under her chest, and took a finger to the ‘Social Worker’ plaque on her door. She ran it slowly along the edges with a smirky grin.

“You people aren’t shit without my help!” she smiled to herself.

“Who’s your Daddy now, huh?!!”

She leaned back against the wall and looked mockingly at all the staff and volunteers moving about to cater to the stinky, hungry bums waiting at their tables in the dining hall outside like the biggest losers.

“That’s right, go on….go feed your ugly faces!” she muttered under her breath.

She then took her foot to a cockroach that was crawling up slowly along the edge of the wall, and then twisted down on it real good.

“Hey, bro--no FREE lunches, man!!” she let out a joyful laugh, lifting her foot back and rubbed her dirtied sole vigorously against the wall behind her.

“You are ALL filth--every last one of you!” she cried, making a spitting motion at the mangled body as she looked out once more at the bustling crowd outside through the open doors.

She then noticed the center’s Director, Mrs. Marcy, making her way up with two dirty scumbags following closely behind.

She rolled her eyes at the sight. “Oh boy, now what?” she thought to herself.

She was actually getting ready to get right back onto the computer to take up the $2,300 cash offer from this guy she met online two days ago. The arrangement was for her and her lover of three years, Marsha, to kneel naked at a Christmas party at his suburban home where eight of his buddies would jack themselves off and shoot their loads, either on their bodies or in their mouths. The ground rules were set: there would be no intercourse at all--just oral and handjobs. So it was a pretty amazing offer. She and Gloria were thinking of using the money towards their first visit to Sweden!

“Hey Miss Chong, these nice gentlemen here say they have an urgent issue that needs addressing…??” Mrs. Marcy said smiling, her head poking through the doorway.

“They say the last worker Miss Hernandez was cold and just not very helpful!”

And with that, she stuck out her arm and welcomed the duo into the cozy eight feet by five feet room before closing the self-locking door behind her as she left.

The two were not all that large, but with a few towers of folders and paperwork all about the floor the space now seemed cramped indeed!

Jessica gave a quick, joyous energetic wave of her hand in welcoming the men to her office.

“So, gentlemen--what is it that I can help you with today?”

The resulting swinging of her boobs from under her bright red, Henley sweater simply entranced the men for a second or two.

Wide concupiscent grins immediately shot up their gangly faces as they signaled one another with a wink.

They at once crowded up to her, walking up in total gangster style--complete with shrugging shoulders, swaying arms and the fast crotch grabs.

“Well--to be honest, we would LOVE our nuts drained” said the shorter guy.

They cornered her in, pressing her up tight against her desk. The two reeked of both booze and urine. She knew she was in deep trouble. The kinky kind of trouble she and Gloria had as of late been dying to find themselves in, fueled apparently by their daily basking in the bedlam of orgy porn videos!

But no way in hell was she certainly thinking about fooling around with these fools. They were nasty, broke-ass bums.

“STOP---GET AWAY FROM ME!” she squealed, turning her head to and fro in utter disgust.

“I….I’M GETTING THE COPS!”

Her writhing and crying stopped altogether when each of her hands was led to their crotches.

“Like what you feel, don’t you Baby??!” the taller guy asked unruffled, moaning through his teeth from her instant blithe and much fevered grabs.

She nodded frantically, even throwing her head back as he went in to kiss her about the neck.

“Hey Jonas--she’s an easy bitch!” the first guy chimed in, his teeth gritted as his erection pushed against her groping fingers.

“And what’s your name, Mister?” Jessica asked.

He was taken aback a bit by her forwardness, but then replied “I’m Freddie!”

Jessica docilely allowed Jonas to loosen the five buttons to her shirt, and then to draw it down past her shoulders to sit just under her milky, voluptuous breasts.

The two both jubilated at the sight, with each reaching out to feel one.

“Yo dude--do you think they are REAL!?” Freddie asked dumbly.

Jessica rolled her eyes, sighing with a little bit of umbrage. “Geez, Freddie--you REAALLY ARE ANNOYING!”

She let out a sexy giggle when Jonas punched his friend in the arm for that.

“Shut up, you stupid moron!” laughed Jonas.

Jessica quietly snaked down to her knees as the men watched in sweet awe.

She threw her head back and darted her tongue in and out. “Come on now--which of you fellas is going first?”

As the two were making up their mind, Jessica shook her boobs about in wild anticipation.

“Umm….can you guys like hurry the fuck up before we get caught?!”

Her frenemy, Freddie, came forward first!

He unzipped and took out his dick. It was uncut and looked to be about 4 inches or so. It had some sallow hues to it and was roughly pitted. Perhaps she ought to be concerned about him, but right this minute she was too inflamed with fucking lust to give it another thought, and just gave him the biggest benefit of a doubt.
He had this thing for having his balls sucked, so he set them upon her lips. Jessica sucked on them briskly, giving them occasional little biting nibbles as he stroked his own meat.

“Yeah, bitch--just like that!”

In time Freddie took himself off her and slid his boner into her mouth. With just a couple of quick, sharp sucks and he was ready!

He backed off a bit and pressed his cockhead down on Jessica’s tongue tip. He ached and growled as ropes of his cum ripped out of the slit of his engorged head.

“Mmmfff…….Ahhhh…..”

Jessica was liking the very sexy hubbub in the room, and she pinched her hard nipples as Freddie’s shots came to a close.

She kissed him on his sticky tip and gave him a wink as he stepped away in total delight.

“Did I do Okay, Freddie boy?” she asked.

Freddie was so out of breath that he only nodded in agreement. He put his shit back away and dropped into the single chair before her desk to catch his breath.

“YOU DA BOMB!!” he finally beamed, sticking out a very proud thumbs-up.

Jonas now took his spot before her after working up his hard 6-inch monster off to the side!

He was a healthy light tan and circumcised. The better two-thirds of him were a searing, pinkish-red color which told her he was eager to unload as well.

“Could I cum all over your tits, Baby?”

Jessica was quick to acquiesce to his most kind request, though she figured she would have to follow up with a major wipe down!

“No problem, man--whatever the hell you like!”

She slowly raised her hands to him, while trying to recall the naughty inherent movements from a handjob that a homebound meal delivery driver, Harold, elicited from her just on Monday.

Then she remembered it!

She held Jonas tight at the base of his shaft with her left hand. Then forming a ring using just her thumb and index finger of her other, she sheathed him with it and tossed it back and forth about the cockhead.

She got Harold off in about two fucking minutes--the same time the sharp four beeps of the microwave sounded when her pizza slice was done!

Jonas was soon coughing with astonishment from the fucking élan of her killer hand moves.

“Jeez--you’re a definite fucking Pro!”

“I got to let my lady in on this technique--I fucking swear!”

Jessica let out a loud, admirable laugh. She can’t believe her ears!

“You’re a TOTAL badass, man--like seriously!”

She looked up to see he had grit his teeth and had shut his eyes. His hips were swaying and his breathing was going askew. She knew he was close!

Jonas finally quit his manhandling of her tits, and took his hands to her wrists to pause her. He wished for himself to finish the last few strokes.

Jessica mashed her bosoms together in wild anticipation. She wanted to catch as much of his mess above, so as to save her pants from too much staining hopefully.

“I’m gonna cum, Baby!” Jonas announced.

He pointed his dick lower and shot his baby gravy all over her chest. Splooge after thick splooge came splashing out.

“OOOOH, I LIKE IT!!” he howled over and over in ecstasy.

He flicked his dick hard a few times and even pinched his tip area to wring out the last gush of semen inside him.

“Come on, Baby--lap up my last bit!”

Jessica left his tip sparkling clean with a few licks of her tongue. He also got a soft kiss from her on the tip just as his friend had gotten!

“You take care now, alright Sweetie?!” Jonas said, bending down to place a loving kiss on her nose before stuffing himself back into his pants. He even reached out to grab several tissues from the Kleenex box on her desk and handed them to her.

“You two be safe now!” Jessica replied warmly.

Freddie stood up woozily from his chair after a light doze, and elicited a fist bump from her. It was too darn adorable!

She blew him a kiss as he turned to leave. He reached out in the air to catch it and then playfully stuffed it into his jacket pocket.

“I love you Guys!” she said, almost overcome in tears from the pair’s jaunty and ribald mien.

She continued cleaning up herself as she watched him neatly close the door behind him with a soft thud.

Jessica smiled, thinking out loud to herself. “Haha--seems like these fucking bums aren’t half as bad as I had expected them to be!”