She Introduces Me to Watersports

Story Info
She shows me her love of watersports and I loved it.
3k words
4.69
10.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My introduction to water sports.

I love my trips to the sports center. The time in the gym is hard work but I get a real good feeling particularly when I have finished my session. The reward is time in the swimming pool Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. These are both relaxing and very sociable. I do also have to admit that I find the whole visit very enjoyable. Due to my unusual work schedule my gym sessions are usually at times when women outnumber men by two to one. This is something I am very comfortable with. I am nearly forty healthy but far from ripped like most of the men at the gym.

I had noticed Joyce many times during my visits. She was an attractive lady probably somewhere between 25 and thirty. Due to how regularly I saw her there and the great shape she was in it was obvious that she spent lots of time at the gym. It had never really crossed my mind that I had always found what I think of as "gym fit" women particularly attractive until I found myself attracted to her. I do not mean body builders but just those who are a little more than just fit. The first time I spoke to her was in the sauna. The conversation was comfortable and flowed easily. We mainly talked about the sports center and some of the regulars. As we carried on talking things did get more personal. She said she worked part time in the center and spent much of her spare time training and enjoying the facilities. Eventually she excused herself saying that she had a very full bladder. It seemed a strange way of wording things.

After a brief shower I jumped into the Jacuzzi for a last soothing soak. There were two others in the Jacuzzi and they appeared to be a couple. They acknowledged me politely but didn't offer any further conversation. Given how attentive they were to each other I guessed that they were not in a long-term relationship but might be soon. Looking up I noticed Joyce approaching with a big smile on her face. I had seen her moving around many times before and always found her very purposeful movement very attractive (am I unique in finding movement so important in finding females attractive?). Her movement as she approached looked slightly awkward as if she was uncomfortable.

She sat close to me in the warm bubbling water having acknowledged the couple who left as she arrived. I asked her if she was okay, as she didn't appear comfortable. She seemed very agitated by the question and even more so when I pushed her gently on the matter.

"I err, I err, there was a queue for the ladies and so I still have a very full bladder."

I don't know the lay out of the ladies changing room but I was not convinced by her answer particularly as she her face was now red with embarrassment. My next words didn't help her much as trying to be funny I said,

"It is very bad form to pee in the Jacuzzi - but who would know?"

I regretted saying it before it was fully out of my mouth as she seemed to be very stressed by either her bladder or the conversation. I tried to comfort her and said I wasn't suggesting that she would consider peeing in the Jacuzzi but asked her again if she was okay. Her next comment took me by surprise.

"I love to have a really full bladder, it feels so ..... it feels very exciting. It also makes the relieving myself feel wonderful when I finally pee."

I was desperate to find out more about her interest in peeing. Peeing had never been something that I had found sexual. I thought if I admitted my lack of interest it might kill the conversation. I decided that being interested in a sympathetic way was my best chance to find out more.

"I know exactly how you feel. It is different for us men but having a full bladder often leads to me to having an erection. You should see me trying to pee with a rock hard erection."

I suddenly feared I had gone far too far with my empathy until with a huge grin she said,

"I am not going to get that exciting image out of my head easily."

We both laughed at this but it was crystal clear that she was very serious about it arousing her interest in a very big way.

"If only your bladder was as full as mine right now I would just love to see your erection and you not knowing whether to cum or go."

I might have never seen full bladders and peeing as sexual before but right now that was changing fast as my growing erection testified. I had been drinking loads of water as I had trained in the gym and my bladder was not stretched but was aware that it was far from empty. I could see that Joyce wanted to ask something but was too embarrassed to do so.

"There is something bothering you please spit it out. It cannot be much more embarrassing than what we have both said in the last two minutes."

She looked around before looking me in the eye and I thought that she was going to bottle it until she said in a whisper (as if this would make it less embarrassing),

"Would you come and help me empty my bladder. It is desperately in need of emptying and it would be so sexy to experience it with you there. Please tell me that you don't find the idea gross. I would be delighted to help you empty yours if that excites you."

I seemed to have gone from not being interested in peeing sexually to having a full-blown fetish in a matter of a couple of minutes. I was now as desperate as she seemed to be for me to witness her peeing and fully emptying her bladder. To my amazement she seemed to know how we could achieve this erotic event. Either she had planned it or she had done it before. She said that she had access to a shower room where we could be alone. There was still the problem of me getting there with an erection that had no intention of deflating any time soon. She solved this by getting my towel and helping me cover my embarrassment. As she guided me to the shower room I smiled to myself knowing that she had clearly set this up and that her saying that there had been a queue for the ladies was a total fiction. I was delighted to be with this stunning lady with an exciting plan.

The shower room was spacious with a large shower unit, changing facilities and a toilet. On the large sink was a huge jug of water and two full pint glasses of water. She had clearly been very confident in her plan and my agreement to it. The other possibility was that I was only one of her options/targets. It didn't bother me, as it was me that was now expecting an exciting time. As soon as she had locked the door she handed me one of the glasses and took one herself. She looked me in the eye as she downed the whole pint without stopping. I did exactly the same without hesitation.

Joyce then went to take her bikini top off but I stopped her so that I could enjoy the privilege. Her chest was broad and her boobs full but not huge. What was special though was how firm these full boobs were. Her nipples were set high on her boobs. I normally prefer small boobs but nipples can never be too big. Her nipples were a good size with areolas that contrasted with both her pale complexion and her very dark nipples. At about three quarters of an inch long and nearly as wide her nipples looked like they would never soften. Her chest was beautiful but having drunk in the sight I was keen to get her out of her wet bikini bottoms. I turned her to face away from me and knelt behind her inches away from her very full sized but extremely firm cheeks. The view was stunning and even better after I had slid the panties off her feet.

Standing up we both laughed as my erection was tenting the front of my trunks out in a comical way. Joyce soon removed them and we were both fully naked. While my bladder was not painful it was now feeling full. Her stomach was quite rounded by the fullness of her bladder that was clearly identifiable. I put my hand lightly on her stomach before sliding it down past where her pubic hair should have been. Her clit was huge and her pussy dripping but this was clearly not water.

"Please stand behind me, hold me and play with my pussy, my clit and most of all my urethra. I want you to feel my pee when it is time. I can never pee when masturbating but the battle between the pain of my bladder and the arousal is mind-blowingly erotic."

We moved into the shower itself and I stood behind her. My erection settled naturally between her firm cheeks. I found her clit and the area just below with one hand and a nipple with the other.

"Fucking hell that is unbelievably fantastic. Rub me, rub me, rub me. Your prick feels wonderful. I will not be able to take much more of this as my bladder is in danger of exploding."

"Just take as long as you want and enjoy every second."

She lent back into me a little and did seem to relax. After a short time I stopped rubbing between her legs, as I was certain she would not be able to relieve her bladder while I was rubbing. I told her to relax and try and pee. I could feel her attempt to do it but nothing happened.

"I think my bladder is in spasm I just can't do it. Rub me again please rub me."

I soon as I did I knew that whatever else happened she would orgasm. She very quickly became even wetter between the legs but I was certain it was not pee. She announced that she was going to cum just before her body tensed up becoming rigid. She was noisy but made no sense as she swore, blasphemed, denied something or other and praised me. This went on and on as I struggled but managed to keep rubbing her. She seemed to be climaxing for much longer than I had thought possible, as her body remained rigid until finally going floppy. I had to support her with one arm as she lent against me. I stopped rubbing between her legs but held her soaked pussy gently.

Within a few seconds I sensed a change in her body and suddenly my hand and arm became soaked by warm pee squirting at great force. At the same time she wailed with relief. After 20 seconds or more the stream dried up and instinctively I started to rub her again. She said it felt great but after a few seconds asked me to stop. The stream of pee was probably stronger still this time. She was much calmer as I gently played in the stream. This stopping and starting happened once more until she said,

"That was the most extraordinary experience of my life. The peeing was almost as wonderful as the orgasm or was it orgasms. Thank you thank you I didn't realize that you were quite as into it as me. Now I need to return the favor but you need another pint of water first."

I was not sure I wanted another pint added to my now very full bladder but I humored her. My prick had been erect for many minutes and my full bladder was now ensuring that it remained so. When I finished forcing the water down Joyce stood behind me much the same way as I had her. Her touching of my prick was feather like but still threatened to bring me to a premature cum. Every now and then she rolled my prick against my stomach applying pressure to my extended bladder. She laughed as I groaned at this. Very quickly my bladder became painful as the extra pint filled it. Keeping a grip of my over aroused cock she knelt in front of me. She pulled my cock away from my stomach until she could take the head into her warm mouth. Releasing the head briefly she smiled wickedly and said,

"I challenge you to drown me with your piss. If you can piss I can swallow."

I couldn't piss with an erection this hard. I tried to relax my cock and my bladder at the same time. I alternated this with trying to push the pee out. Nothing was helping me relieve the pressure in my bladder or reduce the erection. The feeling as she licked and sucked just the head of my erection was frighteningly exciting. I kept trying to relax and push in turn. After many attempts something gave and a short but powerful squirt of pee was ejaculated along by still hard erection and into her mouth. She gripped my cock with her hand and swallowed hard. I wanted to repeat this but was unable to. Joyce seemed delighted by this and became very active stroking my shaft and balls while still retaining the head of my cock in her mouth. The inevitable followed with me cumming strongly flooding her willingly receptive mouth. She didn't spill a drop and kept my sensitive cock in her mouth until it shrunk and softened.

"Now fill my mouth with your pee and then cover my tits. There is nothing I enjoy more than being covered in hot piss."

When my bladder did relax her mouth bulged before she opened her mouth. I was in full flow as she aimed my prick at her nipples. Her other hand was between her legs and she masturbated with an urgency I had rarely seen by any female. I knew I would not stop the flow for much longer than it was going to take Joyce to cum a second time. She was both aiming my cock at her nipples but also stroking its length at the same time. By the time I had emptied my bladder I had the beginnings of a good erection.

She turned the shower on and knelt under the flow telling me to fuck her from behind. My cock was soon fully serviceable and entered her with ease. She told me to fuck her without finesse as she would not orgasm a third time. It was unusual to be able to enjoy fucking such a willing partner with no need to consider her needs. My second orgasm was pleasant but unspectacular.

We had a long shower and there was no embarrassment as we agreed to meet two days later.

Lots of different ways to enjoy watersports.

Joyce had introduced me to her fetish and it was very quickly mine too. We enjoyed a session always including peeing at least once a week. Things varied each time but there was one particular session that really cranked things up dramatically. It started as we often did with me behind her as she struggled with her full bladder. My cock was trapped between us sliding up and down against her ass. It slid more than usual as she had used a lube to improve the sensation for both of us. We both still had rock hard bladders and my prick matched them. I sensed Joyce was planning something a bit different and when she turned her head she told me what.

"I want you to fuck my bottom. I want you to fill my bowels with both your piss and also your cum. If you can I would like you to try and do it in that order."

With this she lubricated both my cock and her ass with more lube. Even when she got onto her tiptoes I had to bend my knees to find the perfect angle to push well into her tight sphincter. We were both too full to fuck vigorously but I was soon stroking in and out of her. I tried in vain to relax enough to piss deep in her bowels. Whenever I have a full bladder it makes controlling my excitement much harder and her tight ass wasn't making things easier. I announced that I was about to cum and she stepped up masturbating herself. Her ass gripped me tightly as I exploded deep inside her squirting with great force.

After I finished emptying my balls I told her to keep still and squeeze my cock with her anus. My cock was obviously no longer erect but was still feeling quite full in size. As I relaxed my bladder relaxed and I pissed with great pressure deep inside her. It was very brief but she shrieked with excitement and told me not to stop. I managed to repeat the feat twice more and the third time triggered her to have a noisy violent orgasm. Not surprisingly I was not able to stay buried inside her as she came and I pissed on. I took hold of my cock as it pissed on and on. I aimed it at her ass then her pussy and finally on her chest as she sunk to her knees in front of me.

I have no idea when her orgasm finished and her peeing began. I was able to carry on peeing until she grabbed my spraying cock and aim it where her pee was exploding from her body. There was pee everywhere, a growing cock in her one hand and a huge clit in her other hand. Eventually we were both sitting and rolling around in piss playing with each other and spreading it all over our bodies. She was not happy until she had a second orgasm with a finger deep in her fucked anus.

To this day I have never had sex with a woman who enjoyed it as much as Joyce. To this day I have retained my love of watersports.