She is as Horny as I am Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gladly. Mom and I have done that many times. And I have to admit that she sucks cock better than me, although she has a lot more experience."

"Please, you make me sound like a slut."

"Oh yes, says the woman who is getting fucked and licking my pussy. I think we know what we both are."

John, ever the gentleman, said, "No, I think you are both great. We're just having fun. I don't think you're sluts at all."

Angie laughed inside and wondered if he would say that if he knew her boss had just cum in her a half hour ago.

The women sat up in front of John, and Angie took his cock as deep as he could while Marie massaged his balls. She eased back and let it fall out of her mouth, and pointed it towards her mom. While Marie was devouring him, Angie asked him how she compares to her mom.

"Her pussy looks just like mine, doesn't it? It's just like licking myself when I go down on her. Did you notice that her clit swells up like mine when you tease it?"

John just nodded and agreed they are very similar. Marie took it up a notch and showed John why she was the best cocksucker. Without using her hands, she sucked him only with her mouth, taking his whole cock with no problem. Angie watched, and knew if she kept that up that he would be cumming soon, so she grabbed his cock and pushed him on the bed.

"Lay back, I'm going to get on top of you. Mom, you do what comes natural."

Instead of facing him, Angie climbed on top of him reverse cowgirl style, and Marie saw her easily take his cock as she let her body settle on top of him. John reached around and cupped her breasts, and Angie leaned back and started raising and lowering her body slowly to get the full effect of John's thick cock filling her. Marie kneeled in front of them and leaned forward and started flicking her tongue across Angie's clit. John felt her nipples grow hard in response. Marie looked up long enough to ask how many times he could cum in one night, and Angie assured her that he will be able to cum at least twice.

Marie thought for a moment, and said, "In that case, go ahead and cum inside her. Then we'll move on to something else."

John couldn't believe this was happening, but didn't complain. He grabbed Angie's hips, and was easily able to guide her up and down his cock, making sure to pull her back slightly so the sensitive part of her pussy felt the full effect. After a few minutes of this, John told the girls that he was ready to cum anytime.

"Let it go John, cum in me."

John grabbed Angie's hips and guided her movements until he started cumming in intense spurts. Angie loved how his cock swelled when he came, and settled down on his cock when he was finished.

"God, that was intense."

They all collapsed in a heap and caught their breaths. Their hands wandered nowhere in particular and they just started more small talk.

"Hey John, there is another girl at work that might be interested in joining us. I know you've seen her. She's got short blonde hair, slim, really cute, kind of quiet?"

"I think I know who you mean. With the camel toe?"

"Camel toe? Really, John? Do you look anywhere else on the girls down there? Anyway, she said she is bi and one night out of the blue she asked me if I wanted to play sometime, but we haven't done anything. She did unbutton her blouse in the restroom for me in the restroom once and she lifted up her bra so I could see her nipples, but that's it. By the way, she is very flat-chested, so if you aren't ok with that, tell me. She has nipples and nothing else. She said she has had no problem with getting hit on by guys, but prefers women. Would you like to meet her?"

"You sure she would want to do this? Would she even be interested in me joining in? Does she have any idea that you and I hook up?"

"She has no idea, but I think she would be ok with it. At the very least, you could jack off while you watch the three of us play. Is that such a bad thing? She and I could pretend to be sisters. But honestly, we talk about guys too, so I think she would like you."

"That cool. It would be like mom and dad and their two daughters."

Marie's hand had been laying on John's soft cock, but felt it suddenly grow hard again.

"Well, I think John is really getting into this fantasy. I thought we were done, but he looks ready for one more round. What do you think, John? What would you like?"

"Before you mentioned that you would rub your pussies together. Could I watch that and jack off?"

The girls moved into position on the bed, and they started slow gyrations of their pussies. Angie was amazed how good this felt, and knew it was something she would do a lot in the future. It was such a feeling to guide her own movements to pleasure herself and someone else at the same time.

By now, John was completely hard again and stroked his cock as he watched the two women rub their bodies against each other. They looked up at John and Angie asked the obvious question.

"Where do you want to cum when you are ready?"

"I want to cum on your pussies. Then I want to watch you get in a 69 and finish each other."

"Very nice John. But that isn't anything we haven't done before, so it'll be our pleasure. Just let go whenever you want."

It wasn't long before John started cumming. He knelt on the bed in front of them to get his cock closer to the target. He loved how the smoothness of their pussy lips was surrounded by the soft mounds of pussy hair. The first shot landed directly on the lips and then the last two streams fell in two delicate lines on Marie's bush.

Without saying a word, the girls fell in the 69 position proceeded to work on getting each other off.

"Mom, are you getting close? I'm about there."

Marie didn't have to answer the question. Her body started to convulse as Angie grabbed her lips and pulled her pussy down hard into her face. Marie responded by using her fingers to rub Angie's pussy in a blur. Before long, her body was also convulsing and the both shuddered in an orgasm together. John eased Angie off her mom and pulled them close to him and held them. Angie was in heaven.

"John, do you think you will be recuperated by tomorrow? Should I invite the girl I was talking about? By the way, her name is Kelli, but all you care about is her camel toe anyway."

"Come on, I was just kidding. But look for yourself, and you'll see what I mean. It's always more pronounced on skinny chicks. But yeah, let's do this again tomorrow."

The next day, Angie and Marie were texting about the previous night.

"That was amazing! You really think that girl will want to join us?"

"I've been texting Kelli today and trying to see how she would respond. I said I ran into a female friend of mine that I've played with, and we joined this other friend in his room last night. She was full of questions and wasn't turned off at all."

"Keep me posted. I really want to meet her."

Angie resumed testing Kelli to see what she could set up.

"They want to get together tonight if you're interested. You don't have to join in, you can just watch."

"Ok, maybe that's better. Did you really have sex, or were you just making out?"

"Oh, we had sex alright. But there is no pressure. If you don't want me to lick your pussy, then just say so."

"Don't say that! I do! But this just sounds so crazy. But ok, we'll go up to his room after work."

"Ok, bring a change of clothes. He would love to see you in a super tight pair of shorts and a skimpy top that shows off those nipples. And so would I."

"How did you know that's what I liked to wear? Mom says I look like a tramp when I dress like that, but it's almost like walking around naked."

"I just had a feeling. You have that body type that looks great in daisy dukes. I'm jealous."

"You are getting me hot. Ok, it's a deal. I'll try not to disappoint."

Angie texted her mom that it was all set up, and she would tell her what time to go to John's room that night.

Later that evening, as planned, Marie went to John's room first. Kelli changed into her shorts and top, and the girls headed up to John's room to join them

Angie and Kelli stepped into the room and saw Marie sprawled on the bed in only panties and bra. John was sitting at the desk, watching to see how this would actually progress. Kelli was visibly nervous, especially seeing Marie barely dressed. John and Marie admired her tight white daisy dukes and silky t-shirt that hung down over her small breasts. Angie was right about her being flat-chested.

"Hi, I'm Marie. Angie told us about you. And don't worry, just be yourself. We aren't here to judge and we just want to have fun."

"Thanks. Angie told me about last night, and although I would never do something like that on my own, having her here made me want to try it."

"So tell us about yourself. How old are you? What are you into? What are your kinks? Just be honest."

Kelli hesitated and said she really didn't understand what they wanted her to say.

Marie replied, "Ok, we'll describe ourselves first and you'll see how easy it is. I'm 40, and although I love being with men, the last few years I have become more and more attracted to women. I know a couple of women my own age that I play with, and I also play with Angie. I also have a very strong sex drive, and masturbate regularly, like once or twice a day. Angie?"

"I also masturbate a lot, and I guess I'm a nympho. I'm not really attracted to women as far as a romantic involvement, but I like how they touch me. But my first love is cocks and cum. Honestly, I can't get enough of riding a cock or having a guy get behind me and fucking me. I love it when guys cum on my face or in my mouth, and my fantasy is to just lay back and have a bunch of guys cum all over me. I'm a freak."

Kelli seemed more at ease, and started to described her interests.

"Well, I'm 18, the same as Angie, and I'm attracted to guys but I prefer women, so I guess I am a real bisexual. I have very limited experience with women though, and haven't gone beyond feeling each other up. But I have another kink I have never understood- I am fascinated by huge cocks and dildos. I have fucked myself with anything I could find in the house, from the shampoo bottle to a ketchup bottle. I've watched videos of women taking gigantic dildos, and I wish I could try that. It doesn't make sense, because I'm so tiny, but that seems to be common with the videos I've watched. And like Angie, I also would love to be filled and fucked hard by a cock, but in my fantasies it is by woman with a strap-on instead. Is that too strange for everyone?"

Angie and Marie glanced at each other and guessed that they were thinking the same thing. A strap-on would really spice things up. Marie was the first to speak.

"That isn't strange at all. Do you have any toys at home? I mean, besides the shampoo bottle?"

"You kidding me? I can't have that stuff sent to my home. You think I can ask my mom if my gigantic dildo came in the mail? When I'm living on my own, I'll definitely experiment more. I do have a sister that's two years older, and I looked for toys in her room when she was away at college, but either she doesn't have any or she took them with her. Now that she's back for the summer though, maybe I should check again."

"Well, we'll talk about how we can get you some toys. Maybe we can work out a deal where John pays for the toys in exchange for getting to watch you use them, and they can be sent to my house to maintain your privacy. But we'll work out the details later."

John spoke next and tried to ease Kelli into the situation. "Did Angie tell you we have been doing some role playing here? It was their idea, and Angie has been calling her Mom. I thought maybe you and Angie could sit back and watch Marie and me and just get used to the situation."

Angie spoke next and said that everyone should at least get undressed first. She pulled her dress off, unsnapped her bra, and slid her panties down. Marie removed her bra and panties as well, while John quickly stripped naked. Kelli still hadn't moved, and Angie moved towards her.

"Here, let me help. You had no problem showing me your breasts in the restroom."

With that, she pulled her shirt over her head, and unsnapped her bra. It fell down off her shoulders, and revealed her very pert breasts and hard nipples. John was the first to comment.

"God, you could cut glass with those nipples. You are amazing. So beautiful."

That seemed to help Kelli relax, and she unsnapped her shorts and pushed them and her panties down in one motion and kicked them away. The first thing they all noticed was that she was completely shaven, with not the slightest stubble. And, her pussy looked perfectly suited for the large dildos she fantasized about, as she had large, thick, protruding lips that folded outwards from her obvious wetness. John was definitely right about her camel toe, and knew that women like this inspired the nickname "taco" for a pussy.

Marie wanted to reach out and touch her pussy so badly, but held back for the moment. But she couldn't resist saying something about it.

"I love how smooth your pussy is. How do you keep it like that? A friend of mine shaves too, but she has to shave just before we play or else there is stubble."

"I don't know, I guess my hair down there is very soft anyway. I just shave it in the morning, and this is what you see."

"Well, as you can see, we trim a little bit around the lips, but the rest is natural. Is that ok?"

Both Angie and Marie leaned back and spread their knees and showed their pussies off. Kelli stared, and after briefly licking her lips, she nodded and said they looked very sexy.

John noticed things were starting to heat up, so he sad, "Marie, why don't you and I play a bit while the girls watch. Then we'll see what happens. Angie and Kelli, sit next to each other and lean against the headboard."

Marie slid crossways over the bed in front of them, and said, "Your dad and I are going to have a little fun. You girls might learn something." She was really getting into the fantasy.

John climbed on top of her and let his cock slide inside in a single thrust. She was dripping wet and he felt no resistance at all.

Angie and Kelli were sitting close, but had so far kept their hands to themselves. Kelli's nipples grew even harder, if that was even possible.

Once Marie and John got in a rhythm, they looked sideways and observed the girls. She whispered in John's ear to just follow her lead.

"How could our daughters be so different? Look at Angie with her dark tan and white tan lines, compared to Kellie who is completely white. And Angie's breasts are at least three sizes bigger."

John agreed, and told the girls that they didn't have to be shy and could touch each other if they wanted. Angie had been holding back and is exactly what she wanted to hear. She reached over to Kelli's pussy with one hand and with the other she took Kelli's hand and placed it on her own pussy.

"How is that, Dad? God, she is so wet. We should have tried this a long time ago."

John told Angie to reach over and feel up Kelli's nipples. She did as she was told and Kelli nearly fainted when she felt Angie's warm hands gently caress her breasts. Angie sensed this and pushed it even further, and lifted her other fingers to Kelli's lips and whispered, "Here, taste yourself, I do that all the time."

Kelli closed her eyes and sucked hard on Angie's fingers. Marie watched intently and knew what she wanted.

"John, I'm going to switch with Angie for a few minutes, OK? Your cock feel so great, and I feel so selfish keeping it to myself."

John pulled out, and Angie slid under him, spreading her knees wide. John slid into the second wet pussy of the evening.

Angie looked over and she saw her mom smile at her as she gently guided Kelli on her back beside them. Marie laid beside her and started to caress Kelli gently all over her body. Angie stared at her tiny breasts pointing upwards.

"Mom, let me see you take one of her nipples in your mouth. I'll bet it drives her crazy."

Marie did as she was told, and Kelli responded by moaning loudly and quickly bring her hand down to her own pussy. Marie didn't want her to cum yet, so she took her hand away and brought it to her mouth, saying, "I want to taste your juices."

John couldn't believe these kinky women and continued his thrusts into Angie's pussy. He leaned down and whispered quietly to Angie, "I want my cock inside your sister before the night is over if that's ok with you."

"Definitely, but let's see what mom wants first."

At that moment, Marie said to Kelli, "Have you ever licked a pussy before? Do you want to? I'm surprised you and Angie haven't already played around."

Kelli didn't resist, and Marie laid on her back and gently pushed Kelli's head downwards between her open legs. "Just do what comes natural. Do whatever you would want someone to do to you."

Kelli let her tongue slide through Marie's wetness while moving one hand up to rub her clit in a circular motion. Angie reached over and placed her hand on her mom's breast and felt her nipple grow hard with her touch. Both couples settled into a rhythm and knew this was going to be a wonderful night.

"Kelli, whenever you're ready, dad wants to fuck you too. That is, if you want to."

Kelli looked up and said, "He can, but I've never been able to cum that way before. I mean, I've only been with a couple of guys, but I never got off from their cocks."

"Well, he isn't a shampoo bottle, but you'll like him. Let him fuck you for a while, and I promise I'll finish you, ok?"

"Ok, but can I watch mom lick your pussy? That would be hot. I'm surprised you kept this from me. We're sisters, after all."

John nearly came from hearing Kelli talk like that, and pulled out and Kelli slid her body under him. Marie remained where she was, and Angie straddled her face and told her mom not to be gentle and just get her off. Kelli was the next to speak.

"Dad, just run your cock along my pussy first and then slide it in slowly. That's what I do in the shower. I'll let you watch next time so you'll know."

John looked down and nearly came from the sight of her shaved pussy which accentuated her thick lips. He placed his cock in her folds and moved it along its length, letting it enter her a little more each time. She seemed to be able to open up her pussy for him, and he could tell she would be able to take a gigantic dildo with no problem.

Soon he was completely inside her. He looked down at her puffy nipples and leaned his head forward and took one into his mouth. He always loved big tits before, but her tiny tits were incredible. His thrusts continued, and he could feel her squeeze his cock whenever he withdrew.

Angie looked over and smiled at the two of them. Kelli was lifting her body slightly each time John thrust forward, obviously trying to feel the full effect of his cock. Her fingers were gently playing with her own nipples, pulling them upwards. Her eyes were closed, and she was probably fantasizing about something at the same time. John wished he could go on forever, but he was getting close.

"I'm afraid I'm not going to last much longer. What should I do?"

Angie knew what would be the best, and said, "Just pull out and cum on her tits. We'll take it from there."

"Did you hear her dad? Cum on my tits. Cover me."

With that, John pulled out his cock and the first rope of cum hit Kelli's left tit. He knew what Angie had in mind, so he pointed his cock to her other tit for his next shot.

Angie looked down and told her mom, "Looks like we have some cleaning up to do. Not that I'll mind."

The two women hovered over Kelli's breasts and slurped up John's cum from her hard nipples. Even after cleaning her up completely, they continued to pull on her nipples and tease her. Until now they were both pleased with their own full breasts, but were becoming a little jealous of how sensual Kelli was and how John looked at her. As for Kelli, she needed to get off badly and finally reminded Angie of her promise.