She is Mine

Story Info
It's time to meet her, she knows what she did.
1.2k words
4.41
6.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've shaved my head, groomed and oiled my beard. I'm clean, showered and smell amazing, things i know she finds important. I've picked up cues in our conversation and gone with patchouli and earthy tones. Most importantly, tonight she is mine. I know what she is wearing, because its what i've told her to, it isn't obvious to anyone else but this alone is enough to make my heart beat a little faster. Its my collar. Its my claim to her.

She is mine.

I'm at the bar when she arrives and i smile as eyes turn to her. She is a demure vision indeed, all black dress, heels, stockings and the black lace number i've seen from behind in a picture. She scans the room looking for me but i don't yet reveal myself, i take pleasure from the slight unease and nervous glances. Id like to wait a little longer, but already she is attracting attention. I head over and brush in front of the guy who is about to hit on her, I am the alpha, she is my prey i shake my head and he backs off.

She is mine.

She is unaware of me until the last moment and at i'm at her ear asking for those delightful panties. I'm close enough that my lips brush gently on her ear and my beard tickles her shoulder and i see the flesh break out in bumps. She gets up to go and i can see the flush to her cheeks. She wants me, but i'll make her wait. I order a drink for us both, mines a soft drink to keep my head clear i get her another coffee thing to help with her nerves. She walks towards me, a little wiggle in her step and hands me the small bundle that that is her underwear. They're already slightly damp and before i know it i'm kissing her hard my hand finding the back of her neck to hold her there as a small moan escapes her. I smile as we part.

She is mine.

I make my bottle last, eking out these last moments where i can drink her in as she is now, for soon she will become the other. I rise and offer her my arm, we walk towards the lifts and i smile at the prize i have as we pass the guy from earlier. I need to kiss her again and its an effort to keep the inner turmoil from showing, I need to remain calm for what is to come. The doors open and thankfully its empty so i snake an arm around her waist and pull her towards me splitting her legs with mine as my lips find hers. My free hand roams her body and slips under her dress as i grasp her ass. Playfully i enquire after pussy but before i let her answer i find out for myself, shes wet and my fingers slide along her slick lips and she shivers. I've needed this for so long and waited until the trust was there. Tonight i have my Babygirl.

She is mine.

We enter the room and my change is instant. I may be her attentive companion but now I'm her dom first and its a mantle i wear well. I tell her to remove her dress and sit, the tone of my voice startles her into action and she knows things have changed. Maybe there's a flash of fear too, she knows what happened last week deserves a punishment and i've not mentioned it since. I work some knots into a length of rope, red to set against her pale skin and bring her to the bed, lying her face down and securing her hands over her head with a few deft loops that should stop her moving during what is to come. I stand back and admire the scene, from my neat and pleasing rope work to the gentle curve as her spine gives way to her buttocks.

I trail a finger down her back as i stand back and pick up a paddle.

She is mine.

She flinches at the first strike of the paddle, a lovely little thing that leaves xoxo marks behind. I slide the paddle along her back before lifting as if to strike, i hold a second as she begins to tense expecting the blow only striking down as she starts to relax. Two more follow in quick succession and i see the heat in her skin. Alternating light brushes of my fingers with the measured, almost visceral blows soon have her arched and squirming. She begins to want the pain and the tingle it leaves behind. I love the way her lips part slightly as she lifts herself off the bed and i gently slide two fingers into her and she gasps as if struck. I'm only going to edge her for now, remind her of why she is here, of her sins.

She is mine

I put down the paddle, the marks reddening and leaving kisses, she'll have bruises tomorrow and remember this whenever she sits down for the week. I turn her over and see the prickle of a tear at her eyes before that defiant look she has surfaces and i know she will be made to beg for release. I bind her ankles in my favourite futomomo and feel a thrill as i look at her, her legs bound, red rope on black stockings and those killer heels she bought for me. Her pussy is open and wet enough its spread to her thighs so i dip my head and inhale deeply of her scent before working my tongue and its stud over her clit bringing her closer to orgasm but never letting her cum. I dart my tongue inside her, tasting her and i can hold on no longer, i must be inside of her. I know she wants the same.

She is mine.

I rub my cock over her clit letting her body tell me that she likes the feel of the ring rubbing her. I push inside of her, parting her easily, her arousal is becoming unbearable and she tries to push down and fill herself with me but i deny her the satisfaction. Its no longer about her denial, its about my need and this isn't as primal as i need. I help her on to all fours and steeling myself i thrust my full length inside her sliding over her G spot as my ring flattens against her cervix. She is pushing back and wants all i can give her, for the release she has craved since this started. Her voice husky and gutteral she finally says the words she long ago refused utter, 'please I'm begging you'. I smile and speed up a little as i feel her tighten around me, 'cum for me babygirl' i command and a few seconds later her groan stretches out as her body tenses up, she shakes and gasps a little as my thumb enters her ass and i pick up my tempo again, she'll cum again soon and she deserves to.

I am hers.