She Knew I was transgender

Story Info
CIS woman invited me to go on a cruise with her
4k words
4.42
12.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings all; in my stories my characters exist in my head, but there might be real life inspirations for some of them. Who knows?

Anyways, my regular readers know that I enjoy writing about the transgender experience from different perspectives. I try not to misstate the reality of being transgender too much.

~~

This story is inspired by an older story I read.

~

Monday

Even after telling me about all the fun they had and how much cock they got from straight men, my transgender girlfriends still couldn't talk me into going on a cruise with them. But there I was in a cabin on a cruise ship with a cis woman whose name was Karen. I met her a few months ago when I was catering an event for the company she works at. We hit it off initially because she liked my name.

"Wow, I've heard of a boy named Sue, but never a girl named Al, but you're cute enough to get away with it," she'd said with a wide grin on her face.

I was pretty sure she was making a lame joke after clocking me, but she had such a warm friendly smile and sincere personality I didn't care. After that day we kept in touch and the subject of what I was never came up, so I began to wonder if she actually did know that I was a man. When she invited me to use her husband's ticket for their Caribbean cruise after he caught the chicken pox I decided that her lame joke about my name had been just that, a lame joke.

The fact that she hadn't clocked me was a good thing, but it was also a bad thing because she really thought that I was a woman. I tried to say no to her invitation, but she was persistent, even going so far as to show me pictures of her cabin, and in that sweet southern drawl of hers saying, "We'll have our own bathroom, and a queen sized bed that's plenty big enough for us to have space between us while we sleep."

In the end I couldn't come up with an excuse for saying no without lying, or worse telling her the truth. And too, I thought she was attractive and I couldn't resist the opportunity to spend those few days with her even though I knew nothing could happen between us.

So here we are in our cabin, just finished unpacking. "Al, do you want to go lay by the pool with me and get some sun?" asked Karen.

I gave her a bit of a side-eye look and said, "Girl do I look like I need some sun?"

She covered her mouth as she giggled before saying, "Honey I forgot that you already have a natural tan."

I smiled at her and said, "Yes, I'll go with you, but I'm going to sit in the shade."

"Okay, that's fine," she responded and grinned.

I went into the bathroom and changed into my bathing suit first. I put on a full swimsuit because it gives me a bit more of a female looking figure, and I feel more confident that my tucked business is concealed, even though I don't have much to worry about there, being that I'm a grower not a shower.

When I came out of the bathroom Karen looked me over, and said, "Al, I wish I had your ass."

I smiled at her again and said thanks. She went into the bathroom and changed next. If this was how things were going to be handled the next few days I felt like I wouldn't have any trouble keeping my business to myself. When she came out of the bathroom in her two piece bathing suit I was impressed with her body, especially considering she was in her thirties and had given birth to four kids.

~

The pool deck was getting crowded when we arrived. I took a quick look around and decided that Karen had one if the better bodies that I saw. She spread her towel on an empty lounge chair, then handed me her suntan lotion and said, "Al honey, would you mind putting some of this on the places I can't reach, otherwise all these horny men will be offering to do it for me."

I smiled at her and said sure. Little did she know that I enjoyed touching her as much as any one of the men would have, being that I'm a bisexual transgender woman.

While she was sunning herself I was talking to some of those single men my transgender girlfriends had mentioned. Several of them spoke to me, but only one really talked to me.

~

After spending a couple of hours at the pool we showered, put on sundresses and ate dinner together, then drank some wine. Both of us were tired so we were in bed by ten p m. I was sleeping soundly when I had a dream that I can't remember, but someone was pleasuring me. As dreams often do it just stopped. I woke up later that night needing to go to the bathroom, and to my surprise Karen was close behind me with her hand on my lower belly near my dick. I looked at her closely and she appeared to be fast asleep.

~~

Tuesday

I woke up before she did the next morning and left her a note saying that I was going for a morning walk with the guy I talked to while we were at the pool, and that she should feel free to have me paged if she needed me. When I came back to our cabin a few hours later Karen was gone. She'd also left the note, saying she was at the pool again. I wondered who was the lucky man that helped her with her suntan lotion.

Since I had some time to kill I decided to do what most people do on cruises, besides eat and drink, I started reading one of the books I brought with me and at some point I dozed off to sleep. I woke up with Karen shaking me and saying, "Al, wake up. We're eat'n dinner with the captain tonight. You'd better grab a shower and get dressed."

Once I was able to focus I saw that she was wearing only her bra and panties. They weren't any more revealing than her bikini, but seeing her in her underwear aroused me.

~

Dinner was more like a feast worthy of a king. After we ate Karen wanted to see how the clubs were. We stopped and had a couple of drinks in one with a really good live jazz band. She wanted to go somewhere and dance next, but I told her that I preferred to stay there and chill. We agreed to meet at the entrance to the jazz club at one a m, then she went dancing.

After she left I decided to go outside and stand by the rail where I looked out into the darkness. My serenity was disturbed by a familiar voice coming from behind me. It was the guy I'd talked with earlier in the day.

"Hi Ron," I said to him.

"Hello there Allison," he responded as he looked me up and down. "I must say you look quite elegant in that dress... and your African necklace is on point... but you must be cool with your arms and shoulders uncovered."

"Thank you. I appreciate the compliment, and yes it's cool out here but I'm okay," I replied while hoping that he couldn't tell how attracted I was to him.

"Here take my jacket," he said as he took off his turquoise colored two button blazer.

"You don't have to do that," I replied demurely.

"Hush, and put it on," he said in an assertive tone of voice that I liked. "If I don't keep you warm you might leave."

I smiled and raised both eyebrows for a second to indicate my consent. After he helped me slip into it he smirked and said, "Its almost a perfect fit, your shoulders are nearly as wide as mine, not that I'm a bodybuilder or anything."

"Is that okay?" I asked, guessing that he knew I was a man. The way he looked at me and the way he sounded when he said I don't mind, let me know that we were on the same page.

We talked about our jobs, our hobbies, and things going on in the world. Before I knew it time had passed and it was nearly 1 a m. "Oh gosh, it's time for me to meet my cabin mate," I said as I started to stand. He quickly rose and took my hand to assist me. I thought his gesture was so sweet I leaned in and kissed him. He eagerly kissed me back and our tongues tangled for a moment."

When we came up for air he said, "I wish you didn't have to go."

"I have to... tonight," I replied.

"Alright," he said, then we walked to the front of the jazz club to wait for Karen to arrive.

~

When she showed up I introduced her to Ron. He charmed her too, and gave her his hypnotizing smile.

"Oh my, I see why you didn't want to go dancing with me," said Karen as she giggled.

As we walked to our cabin it was obvious that she'd had quite a few drinks because she was slurring her speech and giggling a lot. Once we were inside I went into the bathroom to get ready for bed first, and when I came out to show-off my new mid-thigh length silk sleepshirt she was already under the covers snoring. I smiled and shook my head, then turned out the lights except for one in the bathroom so it wouldn't be completely dark.

When I pulled back the covers I saw that Karen had stripped down to her panties. I couldn't resist the temptation to look at her c-cub breasts for a second, and while I was studying them they got hard. I was also sure I smelled the musk of her sweaty pussy mixed with her perfume after her night of dancing.

After getting a whiff of her poontang I laid there for a while with a throbbing erection tucked away in my panties. Just when I started to doze off Karen stirred and mumbled something that sounded like her husbands name. Not long afterwards she extended her right arm across me just below my breasts and laid her head against my shoulder, then she put her right thigh over my right thigh, which meant that her pantie covered pussy was pressed against my right hip.

I could feel the softness of her mound and the heat from her groin. I don't know if she knew what she was doing, but she ground her coochie against me for a moment.

~~

Wednesday

I had a great time shopping with Karen; popping in and out of stores while feeling completely like a female because no one seemed to pay any special attention to me. We were on the go non-stop all day other than eating lunch with Ron and his buddy, whose name was Clarence. We were whipped by the time we were back on the ship, and Karen was still suffering from a hangover so she stripped down to her panties again and went to bed early that evening.

Meanwhile I got with Ron, and we went back to the lounger we'd spent a couple of hours on while talking the night before. We laid down with him on his back and his arm around me as I lay on my side partly on top of him. We chatted about our day for a few minutes then I asked about something that had been on my mind since lunch.

"Ron, Clarence kept looking at me, and I couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking?" I said.

"Why are you concerned about him?" he asked.

"He's your friend. If he thinks something is wrong with me, you might too," I explained.

"I'd told him how female you were, but he didn't believe me," he responded. "He was probably trying to decide if he agreed with me."

"Probably my butt. You know exactly what he was thinking because the two of you talked about it. I know how men are. Now tell me what he thinks of me since he's had a chance to see for himself," I stated.

"He said that he'd hit it with you even though men-women aren't his thing,"he replied with a laugh.

"Men-women! I exclaimed and smacked him on the shoulder playfully, then said, "I don't like either of you." He responded by placing his hand on my cheek and pressing his lips onto mine firmly, then he tried to push his tongue into my mouth. I struggle weakly, then gave in. He kissed me aggressively, sticking his tongue down my throat, which totally turned me on. We went at it for a long moment before coming up for air.

I looked at him and grinned, then bit my bottom lip before saying, "I promised you something last night." I then slid down his body, took his dick out of his pants and sucked it. When I obviously swallowed his nutjuice I heard clapping and quickly looked in the direction the sound came from. There was a man and a woman standing there watching us. I covered my eyes, pretending to be embarrassed.

~~

Thursday

Karen slept like a log all night I think, because I don't remember her snuggling up to me. As for me, I slept that peaceful sleep you get after sex, since pleasing a man is as satisfying to me as being pleased myself.

~

Karen woke up before I did, and was coming out of the bathroom freshly showered and buck naked except for the towel wrapped around her head when I opened my eyes.

"Wow, I really needed that sleep," she said as she chose a pair of panties and a bra from her drawer. I tried to look as uninterested as I could, but my eyes were drawn to the dark triangle of hair between her thighs. She noticed me looking and said, "I hope you don't mind me being naked. I'm not used to covering up when I'm in my bedroom."

"No, I don't mind at all," I responded, a bit more enthusiastically than I intended, and I saw a sparkle in her eye along with her grin.

After getting into her underwear she sat on the edge of the bed and said, " We're docking in another port around mid-day for a few hours. I did enough shopping yesterday, so I'm not going ashore...unless you want to go meet Ron or something."

I sensed that she was hoping I'd say no, which I did and I also said, "I'll be shocked if I hear from Ron today."

"Why... did something happen?" she asked, looking more concerned than necessary.

"Something happened alright. I sucked his dick and he didn't offer to do anything for me," I said with a frown. "You know how men are. He got his nut so I doubt that I'll hear from him again."

She sighed out loud and made a sad face. "You poor thing. Tell you what, let's you and me hangout today, no men, just us. Especially since we return home tomorrow.

~

We ate breakfast and lunch together, and in the between time we hungout at the pool, spent time in the hot-tub, and walked a couple of miles around the perimeter of the ship. When it was time to get ready for dinner we stripped off our workout clothes in front of each other. Once again Karen got completely naked, but I kept my thong on until I went into the bathroom.

When it was time to get ready to hit the nightclubs Karen suggested that we go back to our cabin and put on something sexy. I was fine with it, but I waited to see what she was wearing so I'd know what her idea of sexy was. She surprised me by putting on a tight dress that showed lots and lots of cleavage, and most surprising, she didn't wear any panties. I then chose a strapless print dress, no bra and a thong. The dress was tight, but not enough to show what I had on underneath.

~

After stopping by the jazz club and having a drink we went to the dance club Karen had spent time at the other night. There were mostly couples with a few singles in the mix.

"Let's sit near the window," said Karen, already sipping her fruity drink through a straw as we were walking in that direction. We then sat in silence while drinking our beverages and people watching as the crowd grew.

~

Now on her third drink apparently Karen had begun to relax, because she put her hand on mine and said, "Al I'm so glad you came on the cruise with me."

"You're welcome, but I should be thanking you. I've had more fun than I ever thought I would on a cruise," I said, noting that she hadn't let go of my hand.

~

The music was good and the dance floor stayed full. Several guys asked Karen to dance but she turned them down. "Why don't you go dance. I'll be fine," I said after she turned down the fourth different guy.

"Nope, I danced with all these same horny guys the other night. It's just me and you tonight, remember?" Then she surprised me by asking me to dance... to a slow song.

"C'mon," she said, grabbing my hand.

~

With her in heels and me wearing flats we were about the same height. We were a little awkward at first, standing at arms length, but by the time the second slow song started our bodies were pressed against each other and she'd put her hands on my hips. As the song played she began to subtly grind her pelvis against mine.

When the slow song ended and a fast song started to play we stopped moving and she pressed her forehead against mine while looking into my eyes and smiling.

We then left the dancefloor and ordered another drink, and at her suggestion we went outside and stood near the rail to look into the darkness.

"I sucked Ron's dick on that lounger right there," I said randomly.

"You naughty girl," said Karen sounding amused.

"What about you, have you behaved yourself while we've been out here?" I asked.

"Yep," she replied, then she looked into my eyes while biting her lower lip and said, "I've sent signals to someone that I'm interested in playing, but she hasn't responded."

I didn't say anything as I looked at her, remembering how she snuggled close to me in bed, the way she moaned when I rubbed suntan lotion on her, and that she showed me more and more of her body each day.

"I know about you, but you're a woman to me," she said unexpectedly, with a sincere look on her face.

"How long have you known?" I asked.

"I'm not exactly sure when I knew for certain, but I thought you might be a man that first day we met," she replied nonchalantly.

"Am I that obvious?" I asked, feeling deflated by having been clocked so easily.

"No, not to me. You were just a woman doing her job that day until I heard a couple of men talking about your voice. That's why I came up to you and started a conversation. And yeah, once the seed was planted and I heard you speak it occurred to me that you could be a man."

"Okay," I replied, now feeling a little better about myself.

She then smiled at me and said, "I thought you were so sweet it didn't matter whether you were male or female," she added, which made me feel good, then it dawned on me that she already knew about me when she invited me to come on the cruise with her and share her cabin. So I asked the obvious question.

"Why did you ask me to come with you on this cruise and sleep in the same bed as you if you knew that I was a man?"

"My husband has always said that he wouldn't be upset if I played with another woman, but that was his fantasy not mine," she explained. "I've always wanted to experience a black cock. When I found you I realized that I could satisfy both of our fantasies at once, so I told him that I'd found the woman I wanted to be with." She then raised both eyebrows as though she was asking me to say something.

I leaned in and kissed her softly on her lips. When I opened my eyes I saw several people staring at us wide eyed.

"Thanks," she said softly.

I grinned at her, then said, "So, you were aware of the things you did to me..."

"What things" she asked while blushing.

"The other night while I was sleeping it felt like my part down there was being stroked. And then last night you hunched on my leg, but I believed you were asleep.

She made a comical face, but she didn't say anything.

I grabbed her by the hand and almost pulled her all the way to our cabin, and as soon as we closed the door we took each other's dress off. She was naked and I was still wearing my thong. We literally attacked one another as we tried to take control of kissing the other woman's face, neck and breasts. I was surprised at how strong she was when she grabbed my wrists and pinned me against the wall.

"Al, stop. Let me do this," she said forcefully.

"K," I replied, because I just can't say no when my lover takes control. When she let go of my wrists I allowed my arms to passively hang by my side . She then hooked her thumbs inside the waistband of my thong and pulled it down as she knelt down. When she saw my hard dick she stared at it for a moment without moving.

"It used to be bigger," I said self-consciously.

"It's perfect for what I want," she stated, then reached up and squeezed one of my breasts while keeping her eyes trained on my dick. "They're real aren't they? I can't believe this. You actually have tits and a dick."

She then let go of my breasts, grasped my dick and licked its head before suddenly taking all of it into her mouth. She stayed still for a moment using her tongue and jaws to milk it. When she'd had enough she stood up and reached in her drawer for a tube of lube.

12