She Knew I was transgender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What I want is a black cock in my backdoor," she said, then she handed the lube to me and got on her hands and knees with her ass in the air. I instinctively stretched my eyes when I saw that she was wearing a butt-plug. I then licked my lips before biting the bottom one as I looked at both of her holes.

"Can I just see how your pussy feels before I ass-fuck you?" I asked.

"Sure, but only put the tip in," she said with a giggle.

~

After I finished ass-fucking her we showered and got into bed naked. She then laid her right thigh over my right thigh, her right arm across my body just below my breasts and her head was against my shoulder like she'd done earlier in the week. However this time her curly pubic hair was tickling my right hip and I could feel her moist pussy-lips on my thigh.

~~

Friday

The next morning her husband was waiting for us when we walked off the ship with big smiles on our faces.

12