She Knew what She was Walking Into

Story Info
She's engaged, but can't stop herself.
939 words
4.26
31.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We shouldn't," she said, her eyes fluttering between meeting my gaze and looking at my lips.

Jones wasn't dressed to seduce, but did it anyway. Her red hair pulled back in a half ponytail highlighted her fine features, her slender neck bared as she involuntarily tilted her head to present it, a slight red flush under her skin. She wore a button down sweater over a v-neck t shirt. My gaze crept hungrily down her slender form - and saw the ring shining on her finger. She was getting married soon. Not to me.

I didn't respond, and took a step closer to her. Her breath caught, and for a moment it seemed that she would take a step back, but she didn't.

She breathed my name. I took another step forward, and her eyes met mine for a dangerous second before she looked down. "We can't. I'm enga-" my hand caught her throat and choked her last words away.

Her little moan was all the permission I needed, and the hand she put on my chest to stop me had no force in it.

I crushed my body against hers and my lips devoured hers hungrily. Her hand on my chest tightened, grabbing a fistful of shirt, her nails scratching across my skin, and my grip on her throat tightened instinctively.

My free hand worked its way beneath her shirt, up the smooth skin, and found the lacy bra she was wearing. She broke the kiss for a moment. "No," she said, her eyes full of lust and her mouth hanging open afterwards.

I listened to her body, not her words; I pulled her bra down and grabbed her breast in a firm grip. Her eyebrows contracted upwards, and I suddenly remembered what it sounded like when she came. I felt myself grow hard, painfully so, my erection straining at the seams of my pants like a wild thing that yearned to be free. I shoved it against her crotch, and even through both of our jeans I felt her warmth.

God, I missed this.

I pulled away and ripped her jeans open, the button holding them closed flying through the kitchen of my apartment as she gasped. I let her throat go as I yanked both her pants and panties down in one go, exposing her beautiful, bare pussy. There was no patience in me to take them all the way down; while they were still around her knees I worked my fingers between her legs, finding her already soaking.

"Please, stop," she whimpered, as her eyes closed and one of her hands grabbed another fistful of my shirt.

"No," I growled, and fell to my knees, diving my head between her legs. She cried out and put her hand on the top of my head. "No, no, no, oh fuck," she moaned, initially trying weakly to push me away, but finally gripping my head for balance as her knees began to shake. I pulled her pants and panties off completely, her stepping out of them helpfully giving the lie to her denials. My tongue flattened out at first against her clit as the taste of her flooded into my mouth, then became a gentle point as I ran it back and forth across the button. My middle and ring finger slipped back inside, gesturing to come hither while my tongue settled into a rhythm that she was reacting strongly to.

She shuddered as she came, her legs buckling.

I caught her.

I worked her legs open, pulling out my hard cock as I did. "You wild beast...we can't. Please stop." But her legs gave no resistance as they opened, and she didn't move away as I pressed the head of my dick against her warm, wet slit.

She gasped as I pushed into her. I almost came right there, but I managed to keep it together. My rhythm picked up as I fucked her as deeply as I could, and her moans got louder and louder.

It had been years, but no amount of time or space could make me forget what she needed to cum. I pushed into her as deeply as I could and ground my stomach against her clit as her nails dug into me, my hips rotating with the movements I knew would push her to the edge.

Her moans turned into guttural cries as she grinded against me, her nails digging into my back, her hips undulating with a sensual deliberation. Finally, she shuddered and cried out, pushing her forehead against my chest as I felt her clench around my cock.

The fire had been lit within me. I could feel it throbbing in my dick, and the primal need to explode seized me. I began thrusting again, a guttural growl escaping my throat as my rhythm decayed into an animalistic pounding.

"I'm not on the pill," she said, a hint of panic being washed away by the desire in her voice.

"Beg me for it, Fangs. Beg me for it." My words were barely intelligible, syllables punctuated by grunts of exertion as I thrust arhythmically into her.

She met my gaze directly, eyes wide, before they finally softened. "Give kitten her milk," she cooed.

I exploded inside her, filling her, a primal roar bursting from me staccato while I unloaded myself deep within her.

We kissed deeply before I finally pulled out. Some of it leaked out, but she kept most of it in.

Her hand found her way between her legs, pushing it back in, and I watched as my cum slowly ran over the ring on her finger.