All Comments on 'She Knows'

by bobodaman123

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good

I liked the story. It could have been a little better but I cant write a story like it so what do I know lol. Keep writing storys and Ill keep reading & enjoying them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Haha

found it hilarious,kinda believeable, keep the work up

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Real Experience?

Fun to read, good desrciption, nice dialogue, but you have to be careful as the tenses can be muddled up sometime. otherwise still a very good read and really enjoyable. real experience maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I LIKE!

I do exactly the same as what you describe in the story! but i had always been too scared about being caught! now i want to get caught!!!

Rob_LeungRob_Leungabout 15 years ago
Finally!

Finally something to do with Chinese girls!

Was a good read, hope you write more stuff soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved it keep up the good work

Johnny_boy95Johnny_boy95about 11 years ago
Cool

That was great for a first time writer on here!keep up the good work and write many more and I'd as that you could become a legendary writer on here my friend! And if you do I would love to be in the group of people who inspired you...or at least put my name in a story!!!!!! :D oh and send me a message if you want!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not that good

sounds like a tenyear olds wet dream you need to change your alias from BOBO to BOZO as in the CLOWN. very unrealistic and rushed you don't give us enough background or character development to care about them. keep reading and stop writing until you graduate grade school and acctually have sex with a real girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous