She Knows Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yo Clay, I got a fine ass woman heading up the VIP. She's short, brown hair, and looks older than the shawty that just went up there. She says she's lookin' for a good time." 

Taken back by his word of choice to describe a girl, Mary was somewhat confused until the man motioned with his right hand to her. He pointed to the side. 

"That way to the VIP room. They're ready for you." 

They? What did he mean by that? Paying it no attention, Mary grabbed her purse and the change in dollar bills he handed back. She shoved it into her purse along with the card and stepped away from the bar. A small, narrow passage led to a black door with a gold knob. Feeling the cold metal in her grasp, Mary turned it and stepped through the door. A black bodyguard was there to greet her in a white suit. He stepped aside, allowing her to walk down a small corridor. The music outside was subtly muted beyond the soundproof walls. The white wallpaper and marble floors were a warm welcome after seeing the dark club outside. 

"Are you the pretty lady looking for a good time?" 

The bodyguard spoke in a low voice, not revealing much personality beyond his cold stare. He was bald with a black beard, but with a tall and intimidating build. 

"Yes, that's me." 

He smiled after her reply.

"I'm sure the boss is gonna be happy to see you." 

Stepping past him, Mary had to wonder who he meant by the title of boss. A hallway extended to the left, leading up to two open doorways. A black girl stepped out of one. Her heels boomed loudly across the floor as she stood in front of Mary wearing nothing but a bright yellow g-string and a bra covering her massive tits. Her hair was big with blonde curls in an afro. She took one look in Mary's direction and smirked, then walked past her. Shocked at her appearance, Mary glanced across her shoulder to see the size of that black woman's massive booty. A tattoo ran up the left cheek to her back. The g-string was sucked up down the crack, far bigger than Mary's. For a moment, she was taken back by this sight, but decided to continue walking towards that open door.

"You must be the one." 

A deep male voice called out as Mary stood in the doorway to a dimly-lit room. The walls were crimson red, illuminated by lamp posts on both sides. A large black leather couch covered the back wall, extending onto both sides. In the middle, a tall black man sat with an oval shaped table in front of him. The table contained two bottles of whiskey and a small golden tray with a top. He was shirtless, revealing a muscle bound chest to go with his clean shaved face and a gold necklace. He was bald and had the look of a man with age to him. The glimmer of diamonds from the rings on his left hand were visible as he smiled back at Mary. His black pants were sagging to reveal white underwear. This must have been the Clay that the bartender mentioned. 

"You're the woman looking for a good time, huh?" 

Mary nodded, slowly smiling back at him. 

"Yeah, that's me."

"You look too old to be stripping." 

Laughing at his comment, she figured now was the time to mention her friend. 

"No, I didn't come here to audition for a job. I'm a friend of Sonya's. She gave me this." 

As she reached down into her purse, the man sat up. His voice changed immediately.

"Ohhhh, Sonya! If you know her, then that's all you had to say." 

"She gave me this!" 

Mary flashed the card at him. All he did was nod while standing up from the couch, smiling at her before he extended his hand. 

"The name's Terrance, but everyone calls me Terry."

"Would you like me to call you Terry then?" 

"Yeah." 

Shaking hands with him, Mary noticed that his arms were covered in tattoos. It was difficult for her to make out any of the inked art from the dim lights in the room. She gazed back into his big brown eyes before he spoke again.

"So you're looking for some kinda fun tonight? I'm glad you mentioned Sonya, I love that girl. Do you work with her? Are you a reporter too?" 

For a moment, Mary was caught by surprise at his question. So far, he did not recognize her as the local weatherwoman from TV, and that gave her a sense of relief. She thought to herself that her identity had to remain hidden. With a nod, she considered her words before replying. 

"Yeah, I work with her. I'm Shelly, one of her assistants back at the office." 

"How old are you, Shelly?" 

"I'm forty-three."

Another spoken lie, but he seemed to believe it. Terry flashed the front row of his teeth in a grin. 

"Damn, I like that. You've got class and age on you. I like a woman who knows her way around." 

"Thank you." 

Mary uttered her words in a low tone of voice. She could smell the scent of his cologne while his eyes glanced down at her heavy cleavage. It was obvious to her that he had an interest, but Mary could not make out what kind of man Terry was. What did he do for a living to be in a club like this? She was not ready to ask that question yet. 

"When I heard that someone wanted a good time, I was thinking you wanted a job. Or maybe they were looking for a playa back here." 

He licked his lips, smirking back at her.

"But since you're one of Sonya's friends, I think you know what you really want. You didn't come for a show, right?" 

Slowly nodding her head, Mary took a moment to think of her words again. 

"Yeah, I'm looking for some company tonight. I came here to get away from home."

"And you're just my type. I've had enough slutty ass hoes the past few weeks. I wouldn't mind a classy woman tonight. That's only if you wanna take a shot with me." 

From the way he spoke, Mary could picture his lifestyle in mind. He was a player, maybe a gangster. Whatever made Sonya get involved with people like him was something Mary could not answer. Deep down, she had a desire to see what kind of man he truly was. Years had gone by since her last affair, and this was not a handsome younger man from the office. Mary was standing face-to-face with a man who knew what he wanted. Terry may have been older than her by a few years, but she had a feeling that he was experienced. He seemed to be the type of dangerous man who had a different woman every night. Maybe he had a thing for older white women like her. 

"I'll take a shot with you, Terry." 

Nodding her head after uttering those words, Mary had made her mind up. There was no sense in backing out now. She made her choice when she stepped up to the bar instead of leaving the club. Terry turned around, grabbing his shirt from one side of the couch and then slipping it on. 

"Come on, I'll take you out to eat and get some drinks." 

Mary shook her head at his suggestion. Licking her lips, she figured there was no sense in stalling for what was to come. He wanted her and she knew it. 

"I've already had a drink tonight, thank you. I'd rather skip dinner and get right down to what I'm here for." 

Swallowing her breath, she was still slightly nervous. The words she was about to utter were something Mary never said to anyone. Not even her husband. 

"Do you want to fuck me?"

His eyebrows were raised. Terry chuckled as he slowly nodded his head.

"Yeah, you know it."

Of course she did. Mary had noticed his eyes wandering to her cleavage once again. Terry took her hand and walked her out of the room. Back in the hall, he spoke up.

"Come on, I've got a private room." 

"What? You're not gonna take me back to your house?" 

Terry laughed.

"Hell no. I work and live in this place, not my crib. I like to be comfortable." 

Together, they walked further down the hall. A set of doors were on both sides, but Terry opened one on the left side. He let go of Mary's hand and then moved back to hang a sign on the door knob. It was black with gold letters reading 'Do Not Disturb'. After Mary entered, Terry shut the door. It was a standard room, not unlike the previous one. The same kind of black leather couch was shoved against the wall. A metallic silver stripper pole with a small stage stood in the center of the room. Terry took his shirt off, tossing it onto the couch as Mary glanced over the pole. She was not a dancer and certainly was not in the mood to waste her time grinding and moving up against a pole. From the way this room was arranged, she could not help but think of it as a personal sex room exclusive for him. 

"I'm not a dancer, dear." 

As he turned back to her, Mary grinned. She flashed her teeth before Terry nodded.

"I don't want you dancing anyway. You're better than that."

Leaning in, he brushed his lips against hers. If this was meant to test her reaction, Mary was not going to disappoint. She closed her eyes and parted her lips, kissing him tenderly. The way she shoved her tongue into his mouth with such force in the hopes of exciting him. Terry responded by sweeping his hands over her curvy body. They continued to kiss, trading short pecks as his hands moved up the black dress covering her body. Mary shoved her tits up against his chest, and then he kissed her passionately. After the kiss ended, Terry took a step back. His eyes scanned over her body as Mary moved her hands behind her back. The least she could do while standing near a stripper pole was give him a small show. She struggled to find the zipper behind her back, but once she got it, she spoke up.

"Excuse me for being a little nervous. I haven't done this in a long time." 

She giggled in a seductive tone while sliding the zipper down. The dress peeled off from the back, revealing her skin before Mary tugged the shoulder straps down. Terry stood there with his hands planted on his hips, silently watching her strip out of the dress. Mary licked her lips, standing tall in her black bra and thong. Terry grinned when he noticed the thong. She expected him to compliment them, but he remained silent. Sliding her thumbs into the thong, Mary tugged it down to reveal her wet vulva. A fresh strip of dark hair was trimmed above her clit. Terry grinned back at her as she stepped out of the thong.

"Keep the heels on, baby." 

"I didn't plan on taking them off." 

Winking back at him, it was now time to free her breasts from the bra. A bulge was visible in the front of his black pants. With them sagging, she got a good look at his white boxers. Mary pulled the bra off, letting her breasts shake and jiggle freely before she tossed it to the floor.

"God damn, look at those." 

There was a chance for her to tease him about her big tits, but Mary remained quiet. Deep down, she was still somewhat nervous about doing this. Terry was the first black man in her life. This was a place she did not belong as a married woman with a stranger, but this moment brought such a thrill. She raised her arms behind the back of her head. Now was finally the time to undo that ponytail and let her long brunette locks flow freely. The fear of him recognizing her from television was mostly gone at this point. Without a care, Mary let her hair loose and tossed the ponytail to the floor. Terry trailed his fingertips up her white skin, pressing down on her breasts. For a moment, they made eye contact with one another as Mary made the first moan of the night. 

His right hand moved to the back of her head. Terry pushed her in, kissing her passionately again as her bare breasts were now rubbing against his muscular chest. Mary moaned into his mouth. Could she confess her inexperience to him? It would likely be an ego boost for Terry to learn he was going to be the first black man in her life. The nervous tensions were fading away as the craving lust she had could no longer be contained. Immediately after the kisses broke, Terry took a step back and slid his pants off. As he stood in his underwear, Mary briefly noticed that Terry had not been wearing shoes all this time. Only a pair of white socks covered his feet. She had to wonder how long he had been without shoes in the club. This must have truly been some kind of home for the man if he made himself comfortable like that. 

"Shelley..." 

He called out to her in a low voice. Mary made eye contact, nodding before she replied obediently.

"Yes, Terry?" 

With a nod, he dropped his boxers to reveal his semi-hard cock. For the first time in her life, Mary was glancing at a semi-erect black snake. Stepping out of his underwear to stand naked, Terry replied.

"You know what to do. You know what you want." 

Mesmerized at the sight, the only way Mary knew how to respond was to fall down to her knees. Terry was pleased with her. He sat down on the couch, watching as she crawled forward and then reached for his cock with her right hand. A jolt of excitement ran through Mary as she could feel the wetness of her cunt leaking down her thighs. Never did she dream that she would be in a position like this with a black man. No one else was on her mind as she was now staring at the immense size of a thick shaft grasped between her fingers. Without being told, Mary knew what to do. She wasted no time stroking his mighty cock. As her hand pumped up and down, she took a moment to admire this sight.

Sometimes she wondered what the beauty would look like if she ever had an affair with a black man. Never would she have dreamed she would be on her knees, ready to suck off a man like Terry. His shaft grew to full erectness at the touch of her hand. Around it, not a single hair was in sight as a result of him shaving his pubic hair. Her big brown eyes gazed at his face, dropping her lower lip to give a seductive look while her hand was still pumping his shaft. The length was immense, much bigger than her husband or any man she had an affair with in the past. Mary was taken back by this. She already knew that his cock was going to destroy her pussy once they had moved on to that act. All she could do was hope that her oral skills were good enough to satisfy him. Glancing back at his shaft, Mary licked her lips as her lower lip fell. Terry suddenly burst into laughter.

"First time seeing one that big, huh?" 

"How did you know?" 

He continued laughing.

"Believe me, I know. You aren't the first to look at my dick like that." 

His words made Mary think about the other women that came before her. What did Terry do for a living? Her guess was that he was some kind of gangster or maybe a pimp. Sliding her hand down to the base, Mary pushed his cock beneath her chin and prepared herself for this moment. The long length made her eager to suck it, but she was still considering how it was going to feel lodged inside her tight pussy. She opened her mouth and then kissed the head. Her eyes glared up at him as she now experienced her first taste of a big black cock. Closing her eyes, Mary made a muffled moan as she began to suck. Bobbing her head up and down at a slow pace, so she had plenty of room to pump her right hand up and down to wank simultaneously with her sucking. 

'Mmmmmmm', she made another muffled moan before pulling her lips back to the head. She released it with a popping noise and then flicked her tongue across the head. Mary was unsure how to approach this for a moment. She thought of forcing his cock down and choking herself with it, but that option was not necessary. Sliding her tongue across the underside of his shaft, she decided to begin licking it up and down. She moved her right hand away, now using both of her hands to smash over his hanging nut sack. Terry groaned from the use of her fingers. Mary then shoved his cock back into her mouth, determined to suck it this time. Her eyes gazed up at him as she began to bob her head up and down. Another muffled moan escaped her mouth as Mary gripped the base with her right hand. 

"That's it. Keep suckin' it." 

Terry groaned in pleasure. Mary began to pump her right hand up and down, as her lips were sucking him inch by inch. What was not shoved between her lips, her hand was furiously pumping. She made her best attempt at devouring his long black shaft. Over and over, Mary bobbed her head up and down. Her hair swayed as her big tits underneath were bouncing. She could not withstand the urge to use her free hand to touch herself. Sliding her hand left hand between her thighs and playing with her pussy. Soon she felt Terry's right hand pushing over the back of her head. He took control as she stopped sucking.

"No hands. No hands." 

That was a direct order for her to let go with her right hand. Mary's eyes gazed up at him as he began to push her head down. He bucked his hips once, pumping his cock down her throat. She closed her eyes, gagging on his length as her eyes watered up.

"That's it, that's it..." 

The noises her mouth began to make were incoherent. To Terry's ears, it may have sounded as if Mary was trying to reply to him, but that was impossible with a mouth full of cock. A tear streamed down the left side of her face. Her eyeliner became smeared as Terry continued to fuck her mouth at this slow pace. He pushed her lips all the way down, just to see how far his cock could stretch to the back of her throat. This was not something Mary had experience of, as she gagged and choked on his length. She could hear him pant and groan before he came to a stop and moved his hand off her head. Mary opened her eyes as the head of his black dick was still between her lips. It left her mouth with a gasp of air. Mary took a deep breath as saliva strings dangled from her open mouth back to his shaft. 

"Was that good?" 

He nodded at her, smiling.

"Yeah, not bad." 

The drool strings broke. Terry commanded her once more in a stern voice.

"Spit on that dick." 

Mary did as she was told, spitting on his shaft. She then gripped it with her right hand, stroking it up and down to lube it with all of her saliva. Terry leaned forward, moving his hands down to her breasts to give them a soft squeeze. He was hinting at something, but Mary did not know what it was until he spoke again. 

"Hold those titties up. It's time to get some tittyfucking goin' on in here." 

Tittyfucking? What the hell was that? The night was becoming a series of firsts for Mary. This was not only her first experience with a black cock, but now she is using her breasts. She held them up for him and watched as he guided his thick shaft between them. She knew what to do, squeezing her big white tits around his beautiful black cock. The sight was one to behold from where Terry was sitting. Mary looked back to his face, grinning at him. He could tell she was inexperienced, so he spoke with orders.

"Keep 'em held tight." 

Her eyes remained locked on his face until she felt his cock pushing between her tits. Mary glanced down to see his cock now driving between her breasts as Terry bucked his hips. She moaned at this wonderful feeling. Never had she used her breasts like this in sex. Not even her husband knew how to put them to work like this. Terry groaned and then called out to her.

"How do you like that? You like getting those tits fucked?" 

"Mmmmm yeah. Oh my god, I can't believe I've never done this before." 

Mary swallowed her breath after replying. She closed her eyes momentarily, embracing this moment as she felt every inch of that black pole pumping between her soft firm tits. Terry groaned. The sound of his voice prompted her to re-open her eyes. They made eye contact briefly before she glanced down to watch the head of his gorgeous cock poke upward. Parting her lips, Mary began to flick her tongue across it with each thrust. After six licks, she decided to open her mouth wide, allowing the head of his shaft to push through. Pop. Pop. Pop. The sounds echoed throughout the room each time his cock left her mouth. Terry grunted and began to slow down. As Mary gazed back at him, he chuckled.

"Damn, those titties are so good. I could fuck 'em all night." 

Giggling at his words, Mary nodded.