She Knows Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you think so. That's a first for me, I've gotta admit." 

When he came to a halt with the last thrust, Mary let go of her breasts to free his cock. She grabbed it with her right hand and then used her left forearm to prop her tits up underneath. Terry sat back, watching her play with his long black shaft against her firm white tits. She poked the head against her left nipple, then rubbed it across the skin. Moving it to her other breast, Mary bit her lower lip as she playfully smacked his cock against her nipple. Smack. Smack. Smack. 

"Mmmmmmm, your cock is so huge." 

Taking a deep breath after uttering her words, Mary giggled.

"I've never sucked anything this big before." 

Terry got up from the couch. As he stood, he offered a hand to pull Mary up from the floor. Once again, they stood face-to-face. He cupped her face and kissed her passionately. 

"I hope you can handle it. Are you ready to get fucked?" 

"Yeah, I'm ready." 

Together, they shared another short kiss before Terry stepped behind her. 

"Bend over." 

"So you like to do it doggy style, dear?" 

"Yeah, now bend over."

As he stood behind her, Terry waited with his eyes fixated on her ass. It took her a few seconds to realize that he wanted her bent over the couch. The palms of her hands touched the warm leather surface of where Terry was previously sitting.

"Damn, that's a fine ass. I take it that you haven't been pounded in the ass before." 

Glancing across her right shoulder, Mary shook her head.

"No, never." 

Terry grinned, flashing his teeth. He spanked her booty with his right hand, watching her right cheek ripple. Thinking to herself, Mary was surprised when he mentioned her ass. Perhaps another first was going to be added to the list tonight, though with the size of his cock, she was almost afraid to do this. Her husband never treated her with such kinky pleasures. If there was ever going to be a time when Mary had her ass properly fucked, it had to be tonight or never. 

"Do you want to fuck me in the ass, Terry?" 

He chuckled at her question.

"I think you should be the one considering that since you've never done it before. You've got a big ole white booty and just the kind that I would pound the fuckin' hell out of." 

His words may have been a warning, but Mary did not want to back out now. With a brave face, she was ready to try something new. 

"I'm ready. I think I can handle it." 

He laughed again. Mary closed her eyes upon feeling one of his hands pull her left ass cheek back. She then felt the length of his big black cock sliding up the crack of her booty. 

"Ohhhhhhhh..." 

Mary moaned. Soon she would be screaming her head off. 

"I like a classy woman that knows what she wants. You want your ass fucked, Shelly?" 

"Yes I do." 

Spank! His hand slapped across her bum.

"Then fuckin' say it! Tell me what you want!" 

"I want you to fuck me in the ass! Pound my ass with your huge black dick!" 

She yelled at him and then felt his hands pulling her ass cheeks apart. Terry was searching for her dark little hole. Mary swallowed her breath, panting in anticipation for this moment. When she felt the head of his cock thrusting into her ass, she gasped. He took his time, slowly fitting his cock into her ass. The sudden pain that was felt caused her to clench her fingers into fists. Mary grunted, and then he stopped. 

"Is this too much for you?" 

"N-no! I can take it!" 

The last thing Mary intended to do was disappoint him. She agreed to do this, so she was not going to back out now. The initial pain was beginning to fade after several seconds of his thick shaft shoved in. Bracing herself, she took a deep breath and then called out to Terry.

"Go ahead! Pound me in the ass! Go for it!!" 

"She knows what she wants, that's what she gets." 

Truth rang from Terry's words. He seemed to understand her desires and was now giving it to her. Mary felt his right hand push down the small of her back as he then began to thrust his cock into her ass. Closing her eyes, she gritted her teeth upon grunting. His eyes were fixated on watching his long black cock disappear up her plump white ass. 

"Oh my god!!" 

With a faint moan, Mary screamed. She was breathing heavily from the sheer force of his cock pounding her ass. Terry began to thrust faster. Her big breasts were bouncing and wobbling in all directions from underneath. Gritting her teeth again, she raked her fingernails across the cushion of the couch. 

"Damn, this ass is tight!" 

Spank! His right hand came down hard across her bum. Surprised by his spank, Mary flinched slightly. The pain was long gone, and now she felt the exhilarating pleasure of a big black cock sliding in and out of her white ass. 

"Ohhhh god! Ohhhhhh, god!!" 

Mary expected Terry to spank her again, but instead his left hand squeezed her left ass cheek. She moaned again, feeling his cock pump harder and faster. Terry grunted and groaned.

"This ass was made for fucking!" 

Spank! Finally, his hand came down for another smack on her ass. Mary cried out in pleasure.

"Yes, YES!! FUCKED IN THE ASS BY YOU AND THAT BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCK!!" 

Her confession only made him drive his shaft into her faster. Terry leaned forward and grabbed several locks of her hair with his right hand to shove her head down. Mary felt her face pushing into the cushion of the couch, elevating her ass up. Over and over he pounded his cock into that wonderful ass. Mary closed her eyes, moaning and crying aloud. When Terry finally slowed down, he took one last thrust into her ass and then withdrew his long black pole. Mary felt his hand leave her hair, and then she let out a desperate cry of pleasure.

"Did you fuckin' like that!?" 

"Yessss, ohhhhhh god yes." 

"Yeah, I knew you liked it. You've probably always wanted a man like me to pound you in the ass. A classy woman needs a strong man to show her the way." 

Reaching down, Terry grabbed her by the hair and tugged. 

"Come on, baby! Turn the fuck around!" 

He was in control now, calling to her with his strong voice. Mary rolled herself to the right side and sat down on the couch. Instead of bending her knees to drop her feet to the floor, she spread her legs out. From where Terry stood, her pussy was completely exposed to his wandering eyes. Mary slid her right hand down, brushing her index finger across the strip of hair she had and then played with her clit. That was until Terry guided the head of his mighty black shaft over her puffy pink vulva lips. 

"Look at me, Shelley." 

As her eyes glared at him, Terry began to rub his cock against her pussy. 

"How bad do you want it?" 

"Really bad. I want you to fuck me, Terry." 

"Oh yeah? You want this big fuckin' black cock?" 

"Yes I do! Please fuck me." 

Terry began to laugh at her using the word 'please'.

"You ain't gotta beg, but I like that. I like how you say please." 

Still chuckling at her remark, he used his free hand to reach for her hair. Terry tilted Mary's head downward as he wanted her to watch his long black cock sinking into her pussy. As he made the first thrust, she screamed.

"Oh god! Ohhhhhhh yeah!!" 

Closing her eyes, Mary felt as if her body was about to burst into lustful flames. She clenched her right hand into a fist, pounding it down on the couch as Terry was now fucking her. He took his time, sliding his cock into her pussy while moving his other hand into her hair. Mary had closed her eyes momentarily. When she re-opened them, she was greeted by the sight of his big black cock pushing into her cunt. 

"Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh god!" 

"Can you handle it?" 

Her eyes shot back at him. With her teeth barred, Mary made her best attempt to nod her head. It was almost impossible with the grip he had on her hair and keeping her head tilted down.

"Yeah, I know I can. Give it to me, Terry! Fuck me!!" 

With her words spoken, he began to buck his hips, driving his cock inside her. Grunting and moaning, Terry yelled at her. 

"Look at it! Fuckin' watch it!!" 

This was the reason he kept her hair laced around his fingers in a tight grip and her head adjusted to glance down. Terry wanted Mary to watch every passing second of the first black dick of her life fucking her. Mary cried out, moaning to be heard. 

"Yes! Ohhhhhh YESSSSSS!!" 

When she screamed, he thrust harder and faster. Her big tits began to wobble and shake before she moved her hands to clasp over them. The feeling of her erect nipples poking into her palms had only made Mary want more. 

"Oh god! Ohhhhhh yeah! Give it to me! Give it to me!!" 

Biting her lower lip, she whimpered desperately as Terry continued to drive his cock into her pussy. Thrust after thrust made the couch begin to shake and beat against the wall. Mary closed her eyes momentarily as she felt the grasp of her breasts slip from her hands. They flopped up and down as she pushed her hands down into the couch. Terry groaned and yelled at her.

"God DAMN!! TAKE THIS FUCKING COCK!! TAKE ALL OF IT!!" 

Mary's eyes opened wide. She could not stop watching as inch after inch of his cock pumped in and out of her cunt. The more she watched it, the further her satisfaction went. Over and over, Terry thrust his cock into her. This was one of the most beautiful things Mary had ever seen. Her husband could not give her this kind of pleasure. Only this strong black man knew what she wanted. His fingers remained in her hair, keeping her head locked in place to watch. Slamming her left hand against the couch, Mary screamed at him.

"THAT'S IT!! THAT'S IT!! OHHHHHHHH GOD!! I'M ALMOST THERE!! I'M SO.. SO... CLOSEEEEEE!!" 

He did not slow down, thrusting more of his cock inside of her until she could not take it anymore. Mary squealed in pleasure. Her legs began to shake. She curled her toes up, loosening the high heels. The left shoe fell to the floor as her pussy tightened around Terry's long black shaft. He grunted as he felt her orgasm. His face scrunched up, his teeth gritted, as he tried his hardest not to blow his load inside her. Groaning and grunting, he pulled his cock from her pussy after removing his hands from her hair. A flood of her juices squirted onto his leg and splattered the floor below as Terry gripped his shaft and began pumping his wrist back and forth. 

"OHHHHHHHHH, FUCKKKKKKKK!!" 

His voice screamed, echoing beyond the closed door and down the hall. Mary watched as the cum went flying out of his cock and splattering across her stomach. She gasped upon feeling the warm, sticky substance coating her skin. Strings of cum covered the right side of her stomach around the belly button. A few droplets fell on the hair above her pussy. Never had a man given her a cum shot before, equaling one final first to accomplish before the night was over. Mary gazed at his face, their eyes meeting as they were both out of breath and exhausted from all this lust. She swallowed her breath as reality began to come back to her as she was satisfied after this hard fucking. 

"Oh my god, that was wild. I've never been fucked like that before in all my life." 

All Terry did was nod at her with a smirk. His eyes watched the cum dripping down her stomach before he responded. 

"I wouldn't mind doing it again with you, classy lady. I'll give you my number. You can text me back when you want to." 

TO BE CONTINUED