She Knows Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-What?" I moaned, thighs spasming around his head. I was so close to orgasming, I could smell it, hear the suckling sounds of his fingers drawing back and thrusting into me.

His voice was calm, unaffected, "What were you doing in the train station?"

I groaned low, slamming my hips into his face. Not now, please not now. I had a feeling he was going to draw back and leave me dangling on the edge, a needy mess of hungry nerve endings crying out for release.

"R-Running away."

"From?"

So close, so close. "My father w-wants me to marry a g-giant chieftain," I panted, eyes squeezed shut. "I d-don't want to. I ran away."

"Good girl," he purred, pulling his fingers all the way out of me with an audible pop. I waited, calves locked tight, thighs quivering, for his next move. It came quick. He thrust three fingers into the knuckles at the same moment he leaned in and flicked my clit rapidly with his tongue. I arched off the bed, head thrown back, nails digging into my palms through the sheets. He laid his tongue flat against my clit, molding his lips around the nub.

I cried out, screamed at the dark ceiling as Asher sucked, pulled, and thrust. More. I wanted so much more. I could feel the wings at my back expanding, contracting, pushing against my skin to be set free. I used the sheets to leverage myself away from Asher. I wanted more of something that I shouldn't have, this was what my mother and father warned me about. If I didn't check my power, I would drain the vamp and suck him dry of his energy.

"Stay," Asher growled, the vibrations hitting my clit with the power of a ten speed vibrater.

I slammed my head against the sheets, fighting my nature. "No. No. No...."

That's when he bit me. Sunk his fangs into the hypersensitive flesh of my clit. My eyes expanded, took in every molecule in the room; then contracted, flashed from one thing to the next in a blur until everything was one dark mass. My wings exploded from my back, edged talons digging into the posts on either side of the bed. My thighs clamped like iron around his head, and I loathed the fact that my demon half was going to squash the best lay I ever had.

Asher laughed, the sound rich and heady. He snapped my legs wide, fingers bruising the inner flesh of my thighs. He smiled down at me, eyes an affair of black and crimson, twin fangs longer than my middle fingers. He met me, beast for beast, something Brodie had never been able to do. "Succubus."

I shoved his hands off my thighs, and locked my ankles at the small of his back, dragging his erection to me. "Vampire," I returned in Balinese.

He fed himself into me, thumb stroking my clit, readying me for another orgasm. I growled as he took up every inch, expanding me to the limit. This was what I waited for, something no puny human male or cocksure incubus could deliver. A vampire made me cum. A vampire ate me out. A vampire was working inside of me like I might break, like I wasn't heated elastic convulsing around his cock.

There was a moment to pause, gather in breath, decide how much I could really take. He was in me to the hilt, balls tapping my ass. He looked down at me and I looked up at him. For a crazy second I wanted to kiss him, run my tongue over his fangs and fight his tongue for room in his mouth.

No, my mind rebelled. You are a demon, first class succubus. Vampires are beneath you. Yet I found this one above me. Funny how that worked.

"Beg." A command, clawed from his throat and spat at me. My wings moved, drew my body back, and forced me down onto his cock. He groaned.

"You. First."

His hand shot to my hair, claws digging into my scalp. Tilting me, the vampire leaned down and ran his nose from my ear to the vein throbbing at my neck. "You smell delicious."

My taloned wings ripped from the bed posts, ready to rake down his back, but something pierced the leather appendages and held them hostage against the bed. I moved my eyes to the side and gasped. Two imposing arches of iridescent, reflective gray extended from Asher's back and swooped down to taloned points.

I'd fought vampires for the better part of seven years and never, never had I seen one with wings. It was unheard of. Only the echelon of demon society had wings, and they were hard to master. It had taken me years until I could summon them from the patterned mark on my back.

"Surprised?" he rumbled against my throat.

"You're not a vampire. You can't be. What are you?"

He drew back and released my hair. I felt him swell inside of me, a reminder that we were still having sex. "I am a vampire. Those things you hunt are pale imitations of me. The windigos did not create them, vampires bred with banshees to create windigos. And it was those windigos that interbred and birthed who you now kill and label 'vampires'." He drew out until only the thick mushroom tip of him was inside and slammed home, breaking a wooden slat under the bed. "Never confuse me with them."

I was pinned by his hands and his wings, but I didn't feel trapped. Incubi and succubi were born bull-headed and strong. We were the ones that held others captive. To be on the receiving end felt rebellious. It was something I wasn't supposed to do, yet here I was, relinquishing control and feeding into some primal part of me that wanted a vampire in charge.

I screamed, lost in the drive of his hips and the pressure of his fangs as he leaned down and took my nipple into his mouth. He sucked hard, bit deep, and I came apart. Felt him in my blood, moving like lightning through my system. When he hit my brain, I shook, rattled.

Feel me, he whispered in the closed confines of my mind. Inside you. Here. He tilted my hips up and thrust down to drive the point home.

I panicked, overwhelmed. What the hell had I gotten myself into? Kill this vampire? Ha! I couldn't even use my powers to seduce him. All I could do was come apart in his arms like some fucking wonton made for his pleasure. As if I wasn't a succubus who brought humans and demons to their knees with a smile, made them gut each other with a kiss. Lust controlled all, and right now it was controlling me. Fuck.

I clamped tighter, angry at myself and him and this. Launching myself at the vampire, I bit down, using his tactic against him just as he was using mine against me. He bit, but I gorged. Blood pooled in my mouth, a combination of his and mine, sliding down my throat. God, he tasted devine. But just as quickly as I bit down, I was yanked off, nails scoring my scalp, a chunk of hair lost in thick fingers. The wall hit my back a second later, spinning my head, making the bed just beyond the vampire's shoulder bounce and vibrate. Or maybe that was just me.

"Fool," Asher growled, his hand moving from my waist to lock tight around my throat. The sudden lack of leverage made me sink further down of his cock, the feeling painful but in the best way. "Do you know what you've done?"

Glaring up at him, I turned my head and spat out his blood, watching it slide down his chest. "The same thing you did. Doesn't feel so good does it?"

His smile was sinister and left me with a cold feeling of dread. "You think it's the same? No, sweetling, it's not. What you just did--during this--when I'm feeling--" He chuckled and flexed inside of me. The man had yet to come, and when he did I wondered if I would lose a chunk of my soul. "You belong to me now, Vera."

I fought against the words that felt too real, rang with a truth I wasn't ready for. It didn't help that I could still taste him in my mouth, tingling over my taste buds. "I am my own person, vampire."

He pulled out, spun me around quickly and bent me over. I braced my hands against the wall, moaning when his tongue trailed wet heat from the curve of my ass to the shell of my ear. "Try and hold onto that thought."

Asher pushed into my ass and I gasped; I'd never done anal. The pain wasn't as intense as I was expecting, and hurt as much as my first time with Brodie. I jumped and pulled Asher deeper when his fingers teased my clit and entered me.

I dropped my head, and reached back to feel his thighs. He thrust; they flexed; I moaned. My legs shook as the vampire took everything from me and I let him. My third--or was it fourth--orgasm clawed at me. Asher thrust faster, three fingers inside my pussy and a cock in my ass. I opened my mouth to scream, found it scratchy, dry and useless, as he came.

My legs gave out, the carpet rushed to greet my knees, but he caught me and pulled me against him. I felt him, still thick and hard, slide out of me and his seed trail down my thighs. Asher walked backwards until the backs of his legs hit the wooden frame of the bed, then he sat.

Boneless and replete on his lap, I couldn't even move. I heard him digging around for something in one of the bedside tables, but closed my eyes. Who cared? I was so far past the point, it wasn't even showing up in my rearview mirror.

Liquid poured, and something cool and wet pressed between my legs. I flinched, over sensitized.

"Shh," he soothed, completely at odds with the badass vampire who'd taken me a second ago. "It's a wet cloth. It'll help."

For a few minutes we sat, me on his lap and him on the bed. I couldn't think up one snarky comment as he cleaned me and then himself. I was filled, his energy thrumming through me like a live wire. But I was also tired, drained from running from my father, getting captured by Asher, and having explosive sex with the vampire.

Asher moved us and I felt silk sheets slide against my cooling body. The bed dipped, a reminder of the broken slat beneath. I was still shaking, could still feel him inside me as he settled and dragged my back to his chest. It was more comfort than I wanted, and I couldn't help but wonder at the intimacy. Brodie usually tugged his clothes back on, gave me a chaste kiss, and went off. Our sole mission as incubi and succubi was to fuck. There didn't have to be love, or previous affection, and there sure as hell were no tender embraces afterwards. If a succubus still wanted a guy or gal after coming, that was romantic.

"Why are you doing this?" I rasped out, coughing and rubbing my throat. He passed me a bottle of water and I sat up to drink a few swallows before passing it back to him and laying down again.

"You are mine," he breathed across my naked shoulder as he resettled, and squeezed his arm under my head to work as a pillow. "You shouldn't have bitten me if you wanted it another way."

"Huh?"

"Sleep, Vera," he ordered, the room darkening as he blew out the candles. "I'll wake you up in an hour and take you again."

"Yeah. We'll see about that." I yawned as sleep pulled at me. There was more I wanted to say, but... the words... were too... far...

CHAPTER SIX

I woke up sated, completely unlike a succubus. I stretched, reveling in the fact that I was completely full--probably wouldn't have to fuck for a week. Reaching out an arm, I got a huge expanse of dead space. My eyes popped open and I looked at where Asher should have been.

Wait. Why did I even care about him? He was a vampire and still my enemy. I scrambled from the bed, and broke off a piece of a post with a resounding craaaack. I caught it before it fell to the floor, and tested the weight. It wasn't my knife, but it'd do in a pinch.

The door burst open and Asher appeared claws down, fangs out. He spied me on the other side of the bed with the wood in my hands. "What the hell are you doing?"

I flinched at his tone. Don't flinch! my inner voice shamed. He kidnapped you. He's in the wrong. "Making a weapon to kill you," I said.

He looked dumbstruck. "You're serious."

I vaulted over the bed and raised my makeshift stake to stab him, but it was out of my hand before I could blink. I bounced off his chest and fell on my ass. He had one hand raised, fisted. He opened the hand and wood dust sailed out, scattering on the dark carpet.

"Let me go," I demanded from the floor.

He snorted, the harsh lines of his face smoothed. "Get up. You smell. You're not meeting my staff like that."

I sat right where I was. "I don't want to meet your staff. I like being naked." I couldn't combat the smelliness because my hair still contained hints of the tunnel I'd stumbled through.

Asher bent down, drawing my eyes to the pressed white apron he wore around his hips and the dish cloth tossed over his left shoulder. Did he cook? But vampires don't eat.

"Do you want to shower or not?"

I stared up at him a second longer, trying to ferret out the secrets in his light green eyes. He was being nice. The first time he met me, he snapped my neck. If I'd been a human that would have killed me, but as a demon it just pissed me off. He'd also slapped me. Yet now he was offering a shower and maybe even clothes. Something was off.

"Why are you being so nice to me?"

He reached forward and grabbed me, pulling me up toward him. I tilted my head back and looked into his eyes. "I take care of what's mine," he said. "You are mine."

That was the second time he'd said that, and I didn't like it anymore than the first. "I'm my own person."

He flashed his fangs. "We can share."

I grumbled as he turned and tugged me out of the bedroom and down a short hallway into another room. He thrust me inside, and followed after. I whirled, clenching and unclenching my hands at my sides. He manhandled me. No one manhandled me.

"Get in the shower, Vera. You're wasting the night."

"Leave and I will."

Asher shook his head. "You'd try to climb down that fire escape and give New York a show."

He wasn't wrong. I stared daggers at him another second before accepting that I did want to shower. I turned and headed to the glass door leading to the marble shower. It was nice, much better than anything in the veiled world. With no running water or electricity, there were usually only baths by candlelight. It was why so many demons went to the human world to hunt and play: more things to do here.

I stepped into the shower and fiddled with the knobs before figuring out how to turn it on. Water shot out from all sides and I jumped, startled. I laughed softly and melted at the warm pressure pushing at me from all sides. Showers were like sex: warm, wet, and satisfying.

I searched around for a washcloth or soap and cracked open the steamy shower door to look around for Asher. Sure enough, he was leaning on the door-jamb following my moves like a hawk.

"I need soap and a washcloth."

He moved silently, pulled out a few bottles and handed them to me. "Here."

I grabbed them and shut the door. "Thanks."

For thirty blissful minutes I scrubbed and washed, grateful that everything was unscented. Shiny and clean, I stepped out of the shower. Asher stood, a silent statue with a towel stretched out in front of him. I didn't hesitate to step into the towel and lift my arms up to let him wrap it around me. I twisted my hair atop my head as he knotted the towel above my breasts.

"Thank you," I mumbled absently, moving past him to the sink and the drawers he'd pulled the bottles from. Maybe I could find a rubber band or clip somewhere.

Asher slammed into me from behind, knocking my pelvis against the marble countertop. The pain healed in an instant. "You act like a princess," he murmured against my neck softly.

I stiffened. I fought vampires. Princesses didn't do that shit. "I'm not."

"You're Redkin's daughter."

I lifted my hand to push him off when his palms slapped them onto the countertop. I was pinned, once again, and this time I couldn't even get my wings out. "Know how I know?" he asked, brushing his fangs against my drying throat. "Because you smell like the bastard, even though you're clean."

I debated lying; I didn't doubt that the warning he'd given in the bedroom transferred to all things. "So I am."

He kissed the nape of my neck. "Part muse too, I hear."

I ground my teeth. "Ya got me."

He held still for a second. Lips and fangs at the pulse in my neck. I felt him, large, dominating, unlike any vampire I'd encountered. Sure, they were strong and fast, but not like him. A vampire bit me once, but I didn't feel him surge into me like Asher, didn't hear his voice in my mind. If he bit me now would I hear it again, hear him describe in explicit detail everything he wanted to do to me? The erection pressing against the small of my back said there was much, much more to be done.

But he pulled back, lifted his palms from the back of my hands, and stepped away. Pride and stubbornness rooted my feet, kept me from leaning over the sink, wiggling my ass, and begging him to take me.

What is wrong with me? Yesterday should have been enough--more than enough. When my monthlies started, Brodie had help me get through it. Sex with him was quick, a release for him that my succubus powers greedily drank up. Asher had given me more. I was full, I didn't need sex with him.

No. You want it, my inner voice taunted. Admit that you desire the vampire. Forbidden fruit.

"Get dressed," Asher demanded gruffly. "I'm going to finish making dinner. Come down when you're ready."

I whipped around. "You're leaving me? I thought you didn't trust me."

"I don't. But you're not going anywhere in that condition."

I stiffened. "I'm a succubus. I'm always in this condition." Not being wet would be a problem.

His smile was pure male cockiness. He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it. He pinned me with a heated stare for a second longer, then turned and left.

The minute he was out of sight and the door was closed, I reached under the towel, and ran my middle finger over my clit. I came instantly, gasping as my release flooded me. It was pleasure and pain because I was still hypersensitive from the night before. I groaned low, biting the sound off before it echoed through the room and betrayed me.

Heated tile welcomed me as I sank down and leaned my head against the doors of the vanity. My breathing was rapid, chest rising and falling, but not from the orgasm. I was freaked out. I healed instantly, didn't get swollen or stay that way.

What's happening to me?

My inner voice chuckled, satisfied only when I was in deep shit. Only what you wanted to happen, babe. Now get dressed.

Grumbling and cursing, I pushed from the floor and searched for clothes. Boot-cut blue jeans, a black t-shirt, and tennis shoes winked at me from the back of the bathroom door. I shuffled through the stack and found a matching bra and panty set in my size, lacy and red.

"Damn vampire," I said pissly, tugging the clothes on.

Stomping back to the sink drawers, I found a comb, hair products, and some rubberbands. Women lived here, or had, and that pissed me off. Which it shouldn't have. Asher was a vampire, and controlling, and an asshole, and not mine at all.

Mine? Where they fuck did that word come from?

I twisted my hair into a messy bun and slipped out of the bathroom, obviously the steam was messing with my head. Finding my way around wasn't that hard, I just followed my nose. The second I hit the landing--off a hallway that spanned part of the house--the scent of cooking human food slapped me in the face. I covered my nose, hating the smell. Asher's room had been strangely devoid of overwhelming scents. It was clean with only the faint hint of soap and something spicy and male that I was sure came from his skin.

I descended the steps, one hand on the wooden banister. His home was large, gothic and old in decor. If it wasn't dark, wooden or marble, it wasn't in the house. I walked down a short hallway that connected the back of the house with the entrance.