She Leaned Back 02 - Lunch Date

Story Info
More electric kissing leads them to the bedroom...
6.2k words
4.89
2.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lunch invitation had simply been the next thing to do after the incredible kissing in his car the night before. He had not planned that lunch together would lead to sex, just more connecting with Jyll, and then eventually to sex at some point. As the hour approached, he felt a surge of anticipation, arousal, and butterflies tinged with erotic possibility. Something sexual could definitely happen. It was exciting and a little surreal to imagine after going so long without sex.

In his conservative Christian background, he had been conditioned against being sexually aggressive toward women. He had been thoroughly acculturated to project a nice-guy persona, and to take on a "gentlemanly" mindset. In his twenties, he realized later, it had also been an excuse not to take risks by pursuing women. Yes, he had pursued his former wife and won her over, but it was all within the bounds of chastity. He had never adopted the frat-boy attitude of pursuing women with the intention of "scoring."

Until now, he thought. In the aftermath of his divorce, he had resolved to cast off that restraint. Well, it wasn't exactly a frat-boy type of thing, whatever that was. It was his version of being more aggressive, going after what he wanted, and asserting himself, but without being pushy or stupid.

With Jyll, he was soon to discover, things seemed to fall into place, he didn't have to control anything except himself. It just flowed between them. He would take the initiative, and venture to make certain semi-calculated steps, to advance their connection physically and emotionally. There was some degree of risk involved with being the initiator, but he trusted his perceptions and ability to read her. She responded to him, and he went on. It was an exciting dance that involved more art than science. It had been obvious from the night before that the energy between them was intense and erotic, even though he hadn't directly touched her skin beyond kissing.

Jyll came over to his little apartment at noon, right on time. His apartment had been built from the daylight basement of a large home. It was completely self-contained, with a bathroom, kitchen, and a separate entry at the back of the house. There was one large room that served as a kitchen, dining room, and living, then a separate bedroom and bathroom.

He welcomed her at the door and then led her into the little apartment. When he turned to face her next to the dining table, she fluidly stepped into him, her petite body nestling into his arms in what felt like a perfect fit. It was uncanny how every motion they took together seemed to have such a way of feeling just right and completely comfortable but also arousing. She turned her face up to his, and the angle felt exactly right. They kissed.

The kiss was a switch flipped on. It returned them instantly to the passion and intensity of the night before. Only they were not in a car in an empty parking lot. They were in his apartment, where anything felt possible. Few words had been spoken and none were necessary.

They ended up seated on the sofa, without any real pauses. From there they shifted to lying down on the sofa, just going with the flow. He lay on his side, propped up on his left elbow, with her on her back, so they could continue kissing as his hand explored her body more with his right hand. She was in a t-shirt and jeans, and while he had not yet attempted to touch her skin, he was taking in her form with his right hand. She was fit and petite, and his hand enjoyed everything he felt. Like another set of eyes, his hand took in her flat tummy, the modest swell of her breasts, and her trim athletic thighs. The blood seemed to pound through him as the lust inside him flooded his mind. He wanted her more. He wanted more of her.

Like a goddess in his arms, Jyll seemed even more turned on than the night before. It felt intoxicating to him to experience a woman so caught up in arousal. Her imagination had soared on the drive over, and she squirmed in her seat noticing the building wetness even before she had pulled into the driveway behind his car. The arousal had built to a fever pitch, throbbing inside, and it demanded release. She writhed impatiently under his touch and feverishly moaned into their kiss. The intensity of the night before seemed to have impossibly increased. He adjusted her position so that she faced away from him and nestled her ass into him.

Spooning, he nibbled on her neck and enveloped her in his arms. He felt down between her legs now and she opened her thighs to accommodate. Her cries of desire, no longer muffled by the kiss, filled the room, as his hand asserted pressure on her clit through her jeans. She released her need into her cries as his hands explored her body over her clothes.

Sometimes, the indirect pressure is the most maddening.

He knew that his landlords were away and that two elderly ladies were house-sitting. He had heard them earlier when he went into the shared laundry room that was in the part of the basement not included in his apartment. There was no way those ladies were not hearing Jyll's sounds of passion. He didn't care. Maybe it would amuse them to hear it.

How long could this unfulfilled erotic teasing go on?

When he could take it no more, he broke off the sofa embrace and guided her up. Then he led her into his bedroom.

It was a perfect early spring day in New York, and the cheerful sunlight outside sifted into his bedroom with a soft sensual diffusion. It reminded him of Penthouse pictorials from the late 70s, the natural light used so artfully to create each achingly erotic tableau.

Only this was real.

The kissing, touching, and ecstatic sounds continued as they stumbled into his bedroom. Crossing the threshold felt portentous to him. He was crossing over to a new page in his life. He turned her in his arms again, facing her away from him, and began to undress her. She arched her back slowly in the act of being unveiled, and like Venus, her body began to appear. There was a profound sensual grace in the feminine way she moved, and it pierced him with lust and desire.

First, her shirt went over her head, and then her bra fell away, baring her petite breasts to the room. He came close to her then and, reaching around cupped her firm mounds, discovering that her nipples were shaped somewhat uniquely, slender, and long, and...oh, so sensitive.

"I like to have them squeezed," she purred, putting her hands over his as he held her breasts. She leaned back against him and laid her head back on his shoulder. "Pinch them hard," she encouraged.

He was rewarded with her gasp and a deep groan as his fingers tightened. She pressed back against him, nestling further into his embrace, accepting his exploring hands on her body, and expanding the amount of bare skin contact.

She unbuttoned her jeans and together they pushed the tight fabric down over her slender hips revealing a black satin thong. She had a svelte athletic figure, and he felt the bare swell of her hips under his hands as he stroked downward. He relished the sight of her tight ass, and she arched to look back at him as he stroked her bare ass cheeks appreciatively.

The rest of the clothes fell away without awkwardness. His focus was entirely consumed with her erotic beauty as it appeared before him. Later, he reflected on how time seemed to slow down with their movements happening in slow motion. Every part of his psyche sought to take her in, savor her delights, he wanted to know her utterly with his eyes and his hands, with his skin against hers, and with his mouth. These acts of knowing her, stimulating her, soaking in her naked beauty happened simultaneously, and despite his intense focus, it overwhelmed his senses.

They slid onto the bed, never parting contact. He continued to devour her mouth as his hands moved over her body. It felt intuitive, knowing how to tease her, where to explore her, and how to awaken her nerve endings. It reminded him of a poem he had read in an English class once about a man touching his wife, describing her body responding as flowers blooming in the sun. Her responses guided him and rewarded him, and he followed all the delicious clues like a trail of breadcrumbs.

His former wife and he had gone months without sex, yet he had still learned how to occasionally awaken her desire despite her resistance. It wasn't as if his former wife hated sex entirely, but she started from a mindset of suspicion, scorn, and condescension toward his sexuality and his interest in her.

This situation was excitingly different. This was a woman eager to be sexual with him, enjoying his touch. Jyll was participating fully in the experience they were creating together. She had no reluctance about accepting and responding to what he was doing to her. 

He had grown up in a very religious family where a subtle, yet pervasive puritanical ethos viewed desire, especially sexual desire, as sinful, ungodly, and unnatural. He had never cheated, never transgressed in violating anyone's boundaries, and even stayed a virgin until the wedding night. Yet he was unable to cease masturbating after marriage. The most common male habit in the world had been his since puberty, but he had always felt guilty about it. He had believed, while he was single and celibate, that sex in marriage would cause the shameful habit to naturally end, but it did not.

To his wife, it was sinful to have any form of sex outside of marital coitus. It was a sin to be aroused by images of the naked female body. She thought of it as objectifying and immoral. She even thought it was wrong for him to look in the mirror while they had intercourse. She refused to allow him to take her from behind because that was too animalistic and impure. She would not allow him to use his mouth on her, and there was no way she would think about taking him into her mouth. The shame he had been conditioned to accept led him to accept her view that he was perverted and that his sexuality was unnaturally distended.

He compulsively felt the need to escape, late at night when she slept, to an imaginary world of sexual freedom, his fantasies consisted of women who enjoyed sex, enjoyed him, and who responded to his.

Yet, here he was, with beautiful Jyll, casting all of this off. It felt magical. It felt liberating. In the back of his mind, a vestige of anxiety coiled quietly. Years of shame imprinting from childhood had conditioned him to worry about the consequences that would be sure to follow. Something bad would occur. It was the law of the harvest. You always reap what you sow. However, he pushed this thought back easily at that moment.

On the bed, their mouths continued their arousing conjoining, and those sensations were overlaid with the waves of pleasure as his skin touched hers down the length of their bodies. It was a definite "ahhh" moment, that first full-body skin-to-skin contact as if their auras had begun to merge. His exploring hands gradually, teasingly approached her pubic area, massaging her tummy, the top of her mound, and her inner thighs. She moaned, hungry for more contact.

His fingers teased along the outside of her outer labia, rubbing along the crease between her thighs and pelvis, running downward under to the indentation between her buttocks and thighs. He enjoyed her trim physique and muscle tone in these secret nether areas of her body. His touch sought simultaneously to stimulate her pleasure and increase her arousal, but also to devour her, to know her even more, and to enjoy her responses.

His mouth moved away from hers to explore her face, kissing over to an earlobe to nibble, then down to her neck taking small playful bites of her there. She writhed under him. He kissed down to her breasts, and she arched in anticipation, presenting her petite mounds to him.

At the same time, he lightly dipped the tip of his index finger between her slick labia, finding just inside her opening a molten pool of wetness. She gasped at his entry and sensually raised her hips to increase it. Slowly he stroked her, ever drawing out the pleasure. He withdrew his slick fingers, painting her inner labia more, bringing the hot slippery lube up over the hood of her clit.

"Higher, ahhh, yes. Sideways, from side to side," she gasped a stream of instructions as he used his fingers on her, "ahhh, oh my god, yes! Aaaahh! God, I love that! That's it. So good! Aaahhh! Mmmmm... Ahh."

Jyll, he discovered, was both expressive and relatively articulate during these moments of ecstatic pleasure. Some women, he learned later, became somewhat incapable of coherent communication past a certain point of arousal, but Jyll often produced a stream of words, sometimes very specific and helpful right up until she orgasmed. He was learning about her and closely followed her guidance.

"Just a little bit lower," she hissed. "Oh! Right there! Oh my god! Harder! Yes! Don't stop! Ahhggh! Aaahh! Ahhhh!" His wet fingers were moving swiftly at that point, flying back and forth across her clit and clit shaft, the pressure on her moderated by her verbal guidance and her nonverbal responses to his touch.

She tensed in his arms for a moment, arching slightly, raising her hips off the bed, her abdomen rigid, and cried out loudly with a final note. Then she fell back, her release coursing through her.

"Oh, that was amazing. I can't believe how quick and easy that was! I said it; you did it. It was perfect!"

He smothered her words with kisses, and she curled around him for a moment, reaching down to feel his thickened cock and stroke it with her small hand. He kissed down her body, pausing to nibble around her breasts, then down her tummy. He slid down the bed and she spread open for him. He paused for a moment to survey the view of her gorgeous, succulent vulva. Her pubic hair was trim and sparse, just a light triangle above her sex. Between the small mounds of her outer labia, a wet ridge of darker pink lay her clit shaft and inner labia, at the bottom a slight gape of her vaginal opening glistened. Below her gash of wet swelling cunt, he saw the slightly darker tan around the crinkled rosebud of her ass.

"You're so beautiful," he breathed solemnly, obviously meaning her private areas under his intense gaze. She moaned at his words, sensually writhing under the beam of his eyes. It was another new thing for him, to have a woman who enjoyed his lust and desire for her body. There was a freedom for him in how she seemed to relish his appreciation and his hunger for her body. He wanted to devour her in every possible way.

"I am going to fuck you so hard," he gasped as his throat thickened with his lust and the sheer desire to have her surged through him. "I am going to drive my cock into you as deep as I can."

She smiled sensually, gazing down at him.

Bending down, he kissed her thighs enjoying the smooth soft flesh, then approached her vulva before moving away again to begin another approach from the other thigh, she lifted her hips in a vain effort to increase his contact.

He finally paused and exhaled over her, letting the heat of his breath bathe her labia in warmth. Then it was one slow, long lick with a flat tongue from her perineum to her clit shaft. Then again, his tongue pressing slightly more dipping just between her outer labia.

"Oh yes. So good! Ahhhhh!" Jyll groaned loudly and writhed, her hips lifting involuntarily.

He pushed her legs wider and licked around her vulva, enjoying the clean, clear taste of her. He pointed his tongue and pushed into her vagina. Bobbing his head several times, he tongue-fucked her. She cried out and her hands went to the back of his head, holding him closer as he sought to penetrate deeper. Breathing hard, she thrust at him, and his hands stroked around her hips, cupping her ass, and holding her up to him. Pursing his lips, he sucked on her clit, then licked up and down her clit shaft, pausing to suck each time.

"Oh my god!" she cried out, her voice tone rising higher, "oh my god! Lick me side to side now. Oh yes! Oh! Ahhh! Ahhhhgh!" He could tell she was getting close again, and it fed his desire to keep up the intensity of his oral assault on her.

As she arched her back into a bridge, he let go of her ass and slid one hand up to massage her breasts and pull on each of her nipples in turn.

"My nipples!" she cried, "Yes! Squeeze them! Oh god, that's so good! Ahhh! Ahhghh!"

As he focused his mouth on her clit, he used his other hand to penetrate her with his fingers. Her entire vulva was slick, and his fingers slid into her easily. She gasped as he pushed into her with two fingers.

She began pushing her hips harder into the air, and he rode her with his mouth and fingers. He slid his fingers wetly in and out, alternating between pushing his knuckles up against the bumpy area of her g-spot, and lightly pulling downward toward her perineum.

"Oh yes, fuck me with your fingers!" she cried. Her breathing was ragged, and the moans and cries increased as she gave herself over to the pleasure. Feeling connected through her words and sounds and the way her body moved, he increased his intensity but held off when she indicated, appreciating how well she seemed to know her body and how closely she was in touch with what was working for her.

The tension through her pelvis increased to a peak, with his fingers feeling the rigidity in her PC muscle. She stopped thrusting, grew quiet, and he gripped her hips and ass, pausing his oral ministrations when it seemed like her orgasm was near.

"Please!" she gasped hoarsely, her pulse pounding. "PLEASE!"

He knew one lick push her over. He paused only one more second, and then used his whole mouth, sucking upward along the length of her vulva from ass to clit hood, pausing to pull her clit and shaft in between his lips.

"Ahhggh," her long guttural cry pierced the room, and then she went limp.

After a pause, he slid back up beside her and she nestled into his arms, turning to kiss softly.

"That was SO good," she cooed, and he believed her.

She kissed around his face licking off the slickness that had spread around his mouth.

Their kissing and cuddling continued for a few moments and she gushed some more about how she loved how he hit all her spots just right.

"I want so badly to please you," she gasped, her voice trembling with utter earnestness, and she reach down to stroke his cock. His foreskin slid back and forth with her grip, exposing and partially hiding the glans with each stroke.

He rolled slightly over to his back, and she knelt next to him, bringing her head down low, close to his shaft. Eyeing her naked form next to him and freshly appreciating her bare profile, he slid his left hand over her ass and hips, exploring her anew, stroking randomly, seeing her by feel.

"I love your cock," she exclaimed, "it is just throbbing!"

She began to lick it slowly, holding it at the base. Up one side and down the other, her mouth went. Then she put her mouth over the top and closed her lips, sucking and slowly descending, her tongue working at the same time.

He exhaled loudly and sucked in the next breath as a wave of pleasure coursed through him. His fingers slid through her hair and stroked her scalp, pushing lightly as she started bobbing up and down more of his length. One of her small hands cupped and fondled his balls, hefting their mass. Despite the combined pleasures of the suction and wet friction of her mouth on the length of his shaft and her light touch on his testicles, he could not just lay there and receive it. Her position offered him new access to her private bits. He slid his hand over her round hips and ass, then sent his fingers down the crack of her to stroke around her asshole, slide around her perineum. The whole area around her vulva was slippery and wet, and his fingers slid easily into her vaginal opening.

12