She Leaned Back 02 - Lunch Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned over his cock as he pushed his fingers deeper into her wetness. Her slick labia felt plump and hot to his fingers, inside she felt so snug despite the abundant wetness. He began to thrust roughly at the speed of her stroking and head movement up and down his cock.

They both knew it was time for him to slide into her. He didn't want to come yet. He needed to pump himself into her, then pump his cum into her. She needed him to fill her and stretch her.

Rising off his back without a word, he simply moved her onto her hands and knees. It was an easy, fluid motion, and she was completely in synch, immediately sensing what he wanted. Eagerly she crouched down, widening her legs a little, lifting her ass slightly, and looking back at him expectantly.

As he shifted behind her, his cock rigid in his hands, the sight in front of him completely flushed his mind. It was beyond beautiful- the way the small of her back swelled to her hips and rounded to her perfect ass, the way the curves of her ass taper down her muscular thigh, the way her swollen sex and adorable, cute asshole curved below the globes of her ass cheeks. Again, it reminded him of the Bob Guccione Penthouse pictorials from the 70s- yet infinitely better in the flesh.

He stroked her ass and hips to increase his sensation of her person and she arched at his touch. Everything was so open to him, completely accessible. They had not discussed anal sex, but his gaze kept returning to her anus. Maybe that would come later, but he would merely graze it in his continuous exploratory touching.

"I love how you touch me," she cooed.

"I want to devour you in every possible way," he said. He could tell she felt his lust for her and savored it. They were so in synch. He didn't fully appreciate it then how singular and unique it was to be able to create an experience of such intense mutual pleasure and for every action to intuitively turn out to be just right for that moment. Some people call it great chemistry, maybe great sexual chemistry, he ruminated later. Whatever it was, he thought, it was amazing. His mind felt overfilled by all the sensations and the utter eroticism and sensuality of it.

Stroking himself and pulling his foreskin back, he rubbed his cock along her wet gash, pushing slightly between her swollen labia. She could not stop herself from trying to back onto him, but to no avail. He held her back in place with one hand, then pushed himself into her.

His glans entered her easily at first, but despite her abundant slickness, his cock slowed momentarily as he hit a spot in her vaginal canal not fully coated in her lube. He pulled out slight and pushed again, and so deliciously she gave way to him as he finished his thrust all the way. She groaned deeply as he filled her and bottomed out, his fully length throbbing in what felt like her navel.

"Oh my god," she gasped hoarsely, "you feel enormous! Oh god! It's so perfect! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

His hands swept along the smooth curves of her hips and circle her small waist, tugging her back against him and he slowly began to thrust in and out. He relished each inch of her, enjoying the view of his glistening cock disappearing into her tight hole with each thrust. Her grip on him was fantastic, perfect, it seemed.

She pushed back in rhythm with his thrust and their bodies collided with a satisfying bump of his hip against her ass.

"I love the way you grip my hips!" she exclaimed, enjoying the fierceness in his thrusts.

Running his hand over her back, he felt a light sheen of perspiration forming.

"Your back is sweaty. I love it!" he said. That might have sounded odd in any other context, but his tone communicated his appreciation.

"Sweaty sex is the best sex," she rejoined as their tempo gradually began to increase.

"Fuck me!" she cried, "God, I love it! It's so good! Fill me up with that big cock! Ahhhh! Ahhhggh! Ahhh!"

Then unexpectantly, out of nowhere, a surge of doubt cracked into his psyche, and he felt himself beginning to soften. Guilt and shame flashed through him, and he hesitated. She sensed and felt it immediately.

"Oh fuck!" he exclaimed; his voice slightly panicked. He pulled out, flabbergasted with himself, looking down at his cock, suddenly less than rigid.

"I can't believe it. This has never happened before. Never!" In all the years of his marriage to a wife largely repelled by his sexually, often contemptuous toward him, he had never had any doubts or issues. It had ALWAYS worked! Now? What the fuck!

Jyll spun around, her face showing concern but compassion and understanding too.

"It's okay," she reassured. "It happens."

He realized later that years of programming and imprinting of shame on desire and sex were the cause, but at the time, it felt like guilt.

Jyll wrapped his cock in her little fist and stroked, then she crouched down and took him in her mouth. Eagerly, she bobbed on him, sucking loudly, plunging him into the tightness in her throat. Then, without taking him from her mouth, she laid on her side, raised one knee, opened her legs, and started sliding her fingers over her wet slit. Seeing her joy in pleasing him and aroused by the sight of her pleasing herself, he felt the shame and doubt begin to disappear. The blood surged into his cock and gratifyingly he felt himself thickening.

She felt him swelling and hardening and, without a word, she spun back around, presenting her backside to him again.

He slid into her the second time with little resistance, except for that perfect wet friction. Growling, he pumped himself into her as her cries of ecstasy filled the room.

"I'm cumming!" she announced between her loud groans. "It's so good! I'm cumming! It won't stop!" She seemed to tremble against him between his hard, pounding thrusts.

"It won't stop! It keeps going!" she exclaimed, referring to her orgasm, as he continued to pound himself into her depths. He felt that familiar tingling sensation arising within him, and with it came that inner certainty that he was going to explode into her. He was breathing hard at this point, the blood thumping in his throat, and he strained to thrust himself into her as hard as he could.

"I'm going to cum in you!" he gasped between the ragged breaths.

"I love it!" she exclaimed. "Fill me up with your cum!"

"It's getting bigger!" she cried, as he seemed to fill her up even more. "Oh! It's throbbing! I can feel it!"

Then it was happening, his grip on her hips leaving red marks, his knuckles whitening. He felt as if he were emptying into her as the dopamine flooded his brain anew, and then they were both collapsing together on the bed, sticky, and sweaty. The aroma of their juices and pheromones floating around them.

He kissed the back of her neck, letting his weight pin her down for a bit as his body seemed to involuntarily go limp. As his breathing subsided, he rolled on his back, and she nuzzled up against him, her leg going over him, her head resting on his chest.

As they lay there together naked, recovering, he felt the impulse to open up more emotionally. Partly, he wanted to try to explain his momentary lack of sexual function, feeling some shame about it, but also because he sensed her openness to knowing him better. He began to tell her about his past, about his childhood, and how his marriage had become increasingly sexless and hostile. She listened carefully as he told her about the blighted nature of his married sex life and his escape into secret bouts of self-pleasure.

Jyll's expressions and comments surprised him pleasantly. He felt a load lifting from his shoulders. He realized then that in his eleven years of marriage; he had never experienced intimacy, not really. He had never known what it was like to be truly vulnerable to another person and find acceptance, appreciation, and respect instead of condemnation and judgment.

"That woman did a number on you," she commented after a while.

"Well," he added, "in fairness, I was not the greatest husband in other aspects of our relationship. I got caught up in work too much. I neglected her and took her for granted."

"It's rarely just one person's fault," she said, agreeing. "It's sad to hear, but you should not feel guilty. Sex is wonderful and natural. There was nothing bad about what we just did. I don't feel bad about it. I loved it!"

"You're right," he said, "It was amazing." He felt himself feeling respect for her, cherishing her and the intimacy they had just enjoyed together, relishing in the mutual pleasure. This was an incredible person he had stumbled across. It wasn't the "Christian way" as he had been programmed since childhood to plunge into physical pleasure so quickly, but it didn't feel wrong to him. It felt magical and mystical.

Touched by his openness, Jyll reciprocated with revelations of her own. He asked questions and listened interactively as she explained the hurt that she had felt when she discovered her former fiancé had been lying and cheating on her with many other women. He realized that while she had seemed a little brash during their first phone call, she was quite tender and vulnerable. She was also very smart, sensible, adventurous, strong, and best of all, very sensual and sexy.

While abandoning his boundaries sexually had made him want to be emotionally naked as well, now the opposite began to occur. The growing emotional connection between them began to arouse his desire to be physically connected. His awareness grew of her beauty and her naked body only partly covered by the bedsheet. The hormonal, physical recovery had long passed, and he felt an overwhelming urge to kiss her again and to touch her.

Unsurprisingly, she was quite receptive and eager, which delighted him all over again, and slowly they began again. This time, it was even better. Unhurried, they explored together and savored each pleasure along the way.

He was happy to discover that he had very good control over his orgasms now. During his marriage, he had struggled with premature ejaculation about half the time and increasingly, as their marriage worsened. He didn't understand why then, but he was happy to find that he now had no problem holding off. The marriage sex had had several problems already, but the premature ejaculation made it worse. Now that was gone, mysteriously, and he loved that it allowed him to be sexual for a much more extended period and focus on giving pleasure.

After exploring several positions, including a very orgasmic bout of her riding him in a reverse cowgirl, they settled into very a passionate missionary position. Jyll drew her legs up to maximize his penetration. He hooked her legs over his arms to tilt her pelvis, and he pounded her fiercely, letting his inner horse have its rein to gallop hard. He found himself completely abandoning all restraint, his cock nailing her hard into the bed, plunging profoundly into her beautiful wet cunt. His throat felt sore as he realized he had been growling loudly, grunting in his hard thrusts, trying impossibly to split her, to disappear into her, and to take her at the same time.

She was right there with him, abandoning herself to the passion and pleasure, he realized, cumming again and again as he fucked her in berserker fashion for periods then slowing down again to relish the sensations more languidly.

When he had read those Penthouse Forum letters over the years, he had fantasized about experiencing similar amazing sex. After he married, however, he began to dismiss those letters or the erotic stories he had seen on the web as mostly exaggeration or outright fiction. Real sex could never be that amazing, he had concluded. With Jyll it was beyond his best fantasies. Her pleasure was convincingly honest and real. Multiple orgasms could happen. The whole experience had simply been beyond his ability to grasp or process in real-time. It was overwhelming, literally, and would require him to replay it in his mind for years afterward.

The various positions flowed from one to another timelessly as they joyfully explored how to squeeze out every possible modicum of erotic pleasure. They tried about five different ways for him to take her from behind. His favorite was when he wrapped around her, his chest against her back, reaching around to grasp her small breasts, pinning her for deeper thrusts. Another was when he leaned back on his knees, and she bounced back onto him, rotating her hips. Yet another was his hands on her hips, her hand braced against the headboard as he slammed his hips into her ass, rocking the bedframe.

He also liked to turn her on her side and thrust into her while he was kneeling. This allowed him to enjoy the view of her in profile, especially the shape of her exquisite breasts. It also allowed him to lean down for an occasional kiss and to watch her expressions as she felt the pleasure of his plunging cock and passed through the plateaus of orgasmic ecstasy. It allowed her to keep her legs together and squeeze his cock better with her PC Kegels. They discovered that it offered the deepest penetration, with his hips pushing between her buttocks and thighs and feeling to her as if his cock was reaching up inside her to her belly button.

Finally, however, it seemed to be time for a crescendo. She wanted his cum. She had lost track of her orgasms. She wanted to experience his. He was pleasantly surprised to discover the delight she took in receiving his cum in and on her. He was ready to go again. It just felt right.

 They moved back into an intimate missionary for the finale. Their eye contact was molten and electric. He leaned down for a long, deep kiss, then pulled away to watch better. He used long, direct, hard thrusts -- with the edge of his glans scraping her PC ring followed by the plunge to bottoming out into her, pushing up against her AE spot and cervix. Her mouth shot open with each plunge, gasping out sounds that took him quickly to the edge. As she felt his cum start spurting deep into her, she wrapped her legs around him and grabbed his ass as if to pull him more into her.

Utterly spent and satisfied, their hard breathing returning to normal, they lay there again for a while, silently basking in it. Both were sweaty and wet all over from their wonderful, conjoined fluids, and the air in the room felt wondrously cool on their skin.

At the same time, they suddenly felt hungry. Very hungry. She had come over for lunch, and they had skipped it without deciding, caught up in the passion that had ensued from the outset. Now, their hunger returned. He glanced at his bedside clock for the first time and saw it was 6 pm. He laughed.

"Do you realize we've been naked together for six hours?" he asked.

"And having mind-blowing sex for most of it..." she said, smiling.

"It's crazy!" he said, smiling back, shaking his head in disbelief, "and we even skipped lunch."

"I know a good pizza place near here," she offered.

"Let's go! I'm starving!"

12