She Lets Me Use her Mouth Anytime

Story Info
She made her mouth available and learned to love it.
3.9k words
4.76
26.6k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shhquiet
shhquiet
30 Followers

"What the fuck??"

Oh shit. Oh no.

"Lizzie, it's not-" I started as I turned, dick flopping as I raised my hand as if it could defend my from my girlfriend's anger.

"Ryan, what the fuck are you doing? Is this what you're up to whenever you're on your computer?"

I tried to gather my thoughts, but I could feel my face heating up as the situation got even worse. As I had turned suddenly toward the door, my headphones pulled out the the jack and now the sound of the porn video I'd been watching was blasting through the room. GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK came the sound of a dick thrusting deep into the girl's throat. I was suddenly aware of the whole situation through Lizzie's eyes. Here I was, dick wet, hard, and twitching, hand wet, my huge monitor full of this girl's face with whorish makeup and a cock down her throat. The porn actress took a breath and smiled up at the guy, clearly pleased with her work. I paused the video and put my dick away, not meeting my girlfriend's eyes.

"Ryan," she said.

"Liz," I sighed. "This is super embarrassing but, like, you can't be shocked. It's normal to jack off sometimes."

She scrunched her nose a little, looking cute as hell with her face framed by her dark hair. "I mean, okay," she said, "I don't like it, but I know guys masturbate. But this?" she waved at the screen.

I looked back at the frozen video. The girl's lips were wrapped around the tip of a big dick, a smile playing about her eyes. I minimized the window and turned back to her.

"Yeah," I said, "it's normal. We haven't done it in a bit and I have needs. It's not like I'm cheating - I don't think you get to be mad here!"

"You say that, but you're embarrassed as hell, just look at your face! You're blushing because you've been caught in the act and you know I'm right."

"Right about what?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm embarrassed, same as if you barged in on me taking a shit. Some things are private but that doesn't mean they're wrong."

"Ryan Belham, don't you dare try to twist this on me," she said. "Pleasuring yourself to pornography is not the same thing as a bowel movement." She looked away, her anger seemed to fade a little, and she continued "You're supposed to be with me. You're supposed to think about me. You're supposed to look at me, not some..." She looked down and gestured at the screen.

I stood up. "Oh baby," I said, and took her into my arms. "I love you and I think about you all the time - and you're hot as hell."

I wasn't lying. Even holding her made me aware of her breasts pressed against me, her little waist under my hand, her full hip and thigh touching my leg, her beautiful textured hair against my chin. My dick twitched and I cringed internally, hoping she hadn't felt that. But she stifled a little laugh and I could tell she noticed.

"Look," she said, "I was about to head out to yoga anyway. Let's pause for a bit and we can talk about this again later, okay?"

"Okay," I replied and kissed her forehead.

She turned to go and I admired her ass in her skintight yoga pants. She looked back over her shoulder and caught me staring. She pursed her lips and shot me a little look, but I think underneath the annoyed face she was happy I was looking.

"I'll pick up Chinese on my way home. See you later," she said and walked out the door with a little extra sway to her hips and another glance over her shoulder with lidded eyes.

After the door closed, I released a breath I didn't realize I'd been holding and thought about what just happened. We'd been living together close to a year and I knew Lizzie well. She'd grown up very religious but had rejected all that pretty firmly years ago. We had an active sex life, but it had cooled a bit lately as her work had gotten more stressful. We still honestly had the time, but she was stressed and not feeling up to it as often. What had once been four or five times a week had become once a week if I was lucky.

This isn't something I was unhappy about, and I certainly wasn't going to say anything -- she didn't owe me sex on demand! But I did have needs, and I thought it was fair for me to take care of myself in front of my computer sometimes. Her reaction confused me a bit. At first she'd seemed very upset, but then after she felt my hardon, she seemed okay, even a bit playful. I guess I would just have to see what she had to say when she got home.

~~~

She came in with General Tso's chicken and crab rangoon, acting totally normal. She had the kind of subtle glow about her I'm used to seeing after a good yoga session. As she briefly leaned over the table arranging the takeout, I admired the way her extremely tight yoga pants cupped her asscheeks and conformed to her well-muscled thighs.

We sat down to eat and she told me how yoga class went and about the annoying guy in front of her at the Chinese place. She was wearing a messy bun and my favorite sports bra of hers -- it was light duty, and showed off her breasts perfectly. With only a thin, white shirt on top of the bra, my girlfriend was a vision, and I could feel my dick swelling as she unselfconsciously spoke, gesturing with her trimmed, white-painted nails.

Eventually she stopped talking, and looked down as she continued to pick at her food. I could tell she was thinking about our run-in earlier, and I was doing the same. The interesting thing is that she no longer seemed angry at all, but something was on her mind and I couldn't tell what.

"Ryan," she said, still not meeting my eyes. "I know I have some baggage about sex stuff, and I don't want that to affect our relationship. I don't... I don't think how I feel about masturbation is fair, or makes sense, but I don't think I can change how I feel, either."

She looked up, gauging my reaction. I said nothing, but tried to look open. I didn't like this at all, but I liked Lizzie, and I had learned to always hear her out.

"Do you... do you think if we did it more, you could go without?" she asked.

"Maybe?" I answered. "I mean, honestly I don't see myself, like, never masturbating again. But if we were fucking more often, I could try cutting porn out completely if that's what bothers you," I said. "I already think about you when I jack off sometimes," I added cheekily.

She blushed a little. "I thought it was mostly about the pornography, but actually that's not it at all. I don't like the idea that you're pleasuring yourself without me." Her speech got faster as she continued, "I'm not saying it's morally wrong or something, and I don't know if this comes from church stuff or if I'm just, like, jealous." Her blush deepened. "But it kills me every time I think about it and I want to find a way through this that we can both be happy with." She looked me earnestly in the eyes as she finished speaking.

"I want that too," I said, "and I'm willing to try for you, but I don't want to be dishonest about how likely it is that I'll never jack off again. I realistically think I can mostly hold off and--"

"What if you could use me whenever you want?" she interrupted.

"Well, uh--"

"You know I find it hot when it feels like you're taking your pleasure. What if I made myself available whenever you want? Think of it like pleasuring yourself, except you can use my..." she looked down at her lap "to do it."

"That's super hot, Lizzie. I want to bend you over and try it right now to be honest. But I'm not sure it would realistically work out long term." I sighed. "Babe, you want to shower before we have sex, pretty much every time."

She looked unhappy and I felt bad.

"And I don't mind that at all! I want you to feel good about sex and showering makes you more comfortable, which helps make the whole thing a good experience for both of us. I'm just saying this feels more like a hot fantasy than a plan. I mean, what about your periods? That's one out of four weeks where this doesn't work at all -- unless you've changed your mind about riding the crimson tide." I knew she hadn't changed her mind, but I raised my eyebrows at her anyway to be funny.

She was just looking at me. After a moment, she said "Ryan, how often do you pleasure yourself?"

Now it was my turn to be embarrassed. But, as always, I tried to stick to the truth. "I mean, most days? Sometimes more than once a day."

Lizzie rested her chin on her hands and said "Okay, I understand." She started thinking. "I see why this sounded like a nonstarter for you," she said. "How about this. I give you blowjobs sometimes, right? What if I make my mouth available, except..." she ducked her head down and shielded her eyes with her hand. "Instead of a blowjob, maybe you could, like, use my mouth? Like you use your hand when you're pleasuring yourself."

I was stunned.

"It's just that blowjobs can be a lot of work," she hurried to explain, "and I think this way would be more, uh, sustainable."

I didn't think for a second that this was the only reason, but I wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth, as it were. Lizzie and I had occasionally done some play with facefucking during blowjobs. I had enjoyed it, but assumed she was just putting up with it, and so I never pushed for more. But now that I was hearing this, I was starting to see a different future.

"Okay," I said, "so the idea is that I can put my dick in your mouth anytime. Whenever I want."

"Right, said Lizzie. "Basically, whenever you get the urge to masturbate, use my mouth instead. Obviously not in, like, public or anything."

"Ah, so there are limits!" I grinned. "And what about if you're not around?"

"Well then, you'll have to endure. Let's be real, I'm giving you a lot here. Holding back when I'm not around is your end of the deal. And you wouldn't masturbate in public either, so I don't see a problem there. Normal, around our place stuff. You know, normal times to be facefucked." Her face flushed a bit again and she looked up at me through her eyelashes, pursing her lips a little.

I didn't need to be asked twice. "Deal," I said, and got up from the table.

As I walked around to her, she looked surprised, in spite of offering basically an open invitation a moment ago.

"So," I said, as I walked right up to her, "if I get horny from looking at you, I should just slide my cock into your mouth?"

She was still seated and I had walked up until I was almost touching her. This put her face near dick level. She had kept her eyes on mine, which meant that she was now looking nearly straight up at me, eyes wide. She nodded her head.

That was all I needed. I touched my finger under her chin to indicate that she should keep eye contact, then I unbuttoned my pants and slid my cock and balls out. I pushed my thumb past her lips and teeth and then used my thumb and forefinger to open her mouth. I looked at her for a moment, gazing up at me, mouth open. Then I grabbed her slippery tongue and tugged with my fingers to indicate that she should stick it out. She did, and I drank in the sight. There she sat, brown eyes locked on mine, mouth open, tongue hanging out, and a slightly concerned look on her face. I waited there, enjoying this beautiful woman waiting patiently for me to fuck her face. Lizzie glanced down at my cock, right next to her face and getting harder. I tapped gently on her forehead and said "Up here," pointing at my eyes.

She made eye contact and nodded again, tongue still out, and tried to say "okay," but with her mouth open it came out more like "uh-ay."

I touched the head of my cock to her tongue and rubbed back and forth. I couldn't wait any longer and slid my dick against her tongue and into her mouth until I could feel the beginning of her throat. With my right hand, I grabbed her hair. With my left, I touched under her chin. She knew what I wanted and closed her lips around the shaft filling her mouth. I reached my left hand a little lower so it was resting in the crook of her throat and her chin and began moving.

As I thrust my dick in and out of her mouth, she kept her lips tight around the shaft and I could feel them moving back and forth. Her cheeks were slightly hollowed out by the suction she applied, and I could feel the underside of my thick cock slide back and forth over her tongue. I pistoned in and out slowly, but I could feel my patience fading fast.

I increased my pace already, feeling my balls beginning to tighten. I'd like to savor it, but she had just agreed to do this any time I wanted, so why not just go all out now? I began thrusting deeper, feeling her throat tight around the head of my cock with each stroke. She opened her lips and pushed her tongue out a little in an attempt to take me deeper - and it worked. Her eyes had drifted away from mine during the effort, and I could now hear a GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK sound exactly like the one from the porn video I'd been watching earlier. As the sound started, she made eye contact and through the tears in here eye I could see that she was fired up. Being used like this had turned her on big time.

I couldn't hold back any longer. My hands tightened on her hair and her throat, pulling and pushing her head back and forth along my dick. My cum welled up from my tight balls and I unloaded spurt after spurt after spurt into her throat.

I left my dick in her throat longer than I normally would have because the only reason to remove it was her comfort - it felt good to me while I was was coming down from my orgasm. Then I pulled my cock out and released her from my grip. Her head lolled a bit and she was breathing hard. A long string of saliva hung between her lip and the end of my dick. I tousled her hair a little bit affectionately and leaned down to kiss her forehead. Before I could pull away, she grabbed my face with both hands and pulled me back into a passionate French kiss.

~~~

After that, it was a few days before anything happened. Things at my work also got busy and I didn't have time to even think about sex or blowjobs.

On Thursday evening Lizzie was sitting at the table. As I walked by, she looked over and said "So, you've been really busy with work huh?" with just the slightest pouty look on her face.

I was pretty sure I knew what she was up to. "Feeling a little underappreciated?" I asked.

"Noooo..." she replied, shifting her eyes back and forth.

"Well, let me appreciate you," I said, and leaned down to kiss her. I put my hand under her arm and pulled up, causing her to stand to her feet without breaking the kiss. She was a little short, so my head was bent down and hers was craned back and looking up at me. This was nice, but...

Breaking the kiss, I leaned down, gripped both my hands below her ass and lifted. She wrapped her legs around my waist and now her head was high above mine. She leaned her head down for another kiss and I tilted my head back to meet her.

Feeling Lizzie's weight in my arms, I squatted down a bit and hefted her up and over my shoulder. Now her head was down with hands were resting on my back supporting her upper body. Her ass was over my right shoulder with her hip pressed against the side of my head. She made a little gasping sound as I swung her into this position. I swatted her ass and she made a little squeal. I moved quickly to our bedroom and unloaded her heavily onto the bed.

I walked around to where her head was and said "On your belly."

While she got into position, I pulled my jeans and boxer briefs off, then plunged my cock past her plump lips with no preamble. She was making little humming noises as I moved my hips back and forth, thrusting into her mouth over and over. She closed her lips tightly and I could feel her tongue moving left to right on each thrust. She put one hand on my hip and with the other she started cupping and massaging my balls. I enjoyed the sensation, but it would eventually make me cum and I didn't want that yet.

So after a minute or so, I told her "Grab your ankles."

My cock still stretching her lips apart and sliding in and out of her mouth, she looked up at me questioningly. I raised my eyebrows and tilted my head, then looked from her eyes to her feet and back. Putting a tone of impatience in my voice, I said "Go on. Grab a hold of your ankles."

She reached her arms back and brought her feet forward above her ass, then took hold of her right ankle with her right hand and her left ankle with her left hand. In this position, Liz had no control anymore. I grabbed her head with both hands and started using her mouth and throat like a sex toy. It didn't take long before she was short on breath and her throat made the hottest sounds as she struggled to breathe around my fat cock.

Eventually her sounds took on a different cadence and I realized she was trying to talk to me. She kept her hands on her ankles and I could hear a pleading tone in her muffled voice. Hot.

I took my dick out of her mouth and said "What's that, dear?"

She coughed twice, then said "Ryan please c-" I cut her off by shoving my cock back into her mouth.

"I can't understand you at all," I said. "You'll have to speak more clearly." I didn't stop my assault. My balls were starting to tighten.

"mee ah ooh uhh mah uh-uh oh?" Liz mumbled around my cock, doing her best to speak loudly and clearly.

"What are you saying?" I asked, drawing my dick out again. A string of thick spit connected the tip of my member with her mouth.

"Please, can you -" she started, but I cut her off with mouthfucking again. More beautiful throat sounds followed and then she moaned, not even trying to speak anymore.

I pulled almost all the way out of her mouth, leaving just the tip inside. "Liz dear, what are you saying?"

She still sounded charmingly muffled, but with only a little bit of cock in her mouth it was easy to understand her this time. "Please, can you fuck my other hole?" she asked, looking up to make eye contact with me through her eyelashes.

Her face was flushed and she had spit around her mouth and on her chin. "Of course, hon," I said.

I made two more thrusts deep into her throat, making Liz gag, then I pulled out and directed her to turn around and bend over the side of the bed with her feet on the floor. I spread her cheeks with one hand and felt her pussy with the other. She was soaked. Without preamble, I slid my dick all the way in and started fucking her roughly. I saw her arm reach down as she started fingering her clit. I pounded away full force, my hips slapping against her round ass. After only a minute or two, her breathing got faster and she started making mewling sounds. Her pussy clenched up tight and her hips started bucking. The cute mewling turned into gutteral moans and groans. This kept going for kind of a long time - she was having a big orgasm.

After she quieted down, I smacked her ass hard. "Turn around," I said, then started smacking her ass cheek repeatedly as she scrambled to obey.

Liz presented her mouth to me again and I saw in her face the moment she realized that my cock was now covered in her juices and I wanted to shove it in her mouth again. She got concerned and looked up at me with her eyebrows furrowed and a tiny little pout on her lips.

"Anytime I want, remember?"

Here expression didn't change, but she looked down and then reached back to hold her ankles all on her own.

Standing there, I could smell her pussy on my dick as strongly as when we were fucking. She had left me coated with her juices and dripping. I pushed my dripping tip past her lips, then I grabbed her head with both hands and started fucking. At this point I was very worked up and I was done playing games or pulling tricks. I simply fucked her mouth and throat, enjoying the sounds we were making. Liz continued obediently holding her ankles behind her back, but was no longer making eye contact. I didn't care. I could feel how the tightness of her throat resembled the tightness of her pussy as she came. I imagined that she was coming right now from being facefucked and suddenly my release arrived. I thrust even faster as cum started rising up from my balls. I started pulling out less far, thrusting deeply into her throat as I pumped sperm directly into her stomach.

shhquiet
shhquiet
30 Followers
12