All Comments on 'She Lets Me Use her Mouth Anytime'

by shhquiet

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good premise.

Good beginning.

But once the sex between them started is was so automatic. So mechanical. So fast.

Needed much more dialog about what he'd like her to do to/with him. Needed conversation about whether she was doing what he wanted/needed.

Needed more preliminaries than her askin him to put his cock in her other hole and him simply doing it.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice premise and nice execution. Very hot.

JakeRockwellJakeRockwell5 months ago

Congratulations! I believe you've struck the chord that binds reality to fantasy. It sounded believable as highly fantasized stories about sexual encounters often do not. I could picture a young couple having similar encounters, as I've had reality sessions myself and have loved them.

Good job, writer! Keep 'em "coming!"

DanDraperDanDraper5 months ago

Good story, very hot. 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very hot! I would like more chapters of this. When could we get some?

What I really want next is her fulfilling her promise. I want to hear that she is playing a video game or gardening or something like that, and he just comes up from behind her, moves in front and goes to town in her throat. Or perhaps another situation where they're both watching a movie on the couch and suddenly without warning he unzips, pulls her down and really uses her head like his hand to masterbait with while watching whatever movie was playing. After all, she did say ANY time! :D

Or perhaps they're eating breakfast and she's still chewing her eggs he "helps" stuff the food down mid-bite. To be fair here, eggs are really fluffy and soft, so she could probably swallow the food whole while he pushes it to the back.

Or in the morning when she's still sleeping or beginning to wake up he puts it in her mouth and wakes her up I the middle of it, going from soft and gentle while asleep to harder and faster when awake. Maybe he positions himself on top of her to fuck her throat while laying down, or sits pressed against her face like a... "throat cowboy?" position?

Or... ALL of those things! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous