She Likes to Look Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, things change fast, I was finally sexually satisfied, not a virgin and very happy, I also had a sore pussy.

He called me the next day, I was very coy, and we had a quick conversation, I agreed to see him in a couple of days. I told my girlfriend what he did to me, and what I did to him. She laughed, I'm glad you started taking the pill, I knew you would get laid eventually.

I told her how sore my pussy was, she drove me to the drugstore after school, we bought a variety of KY lubes.

I went online and read all about the different types of KY, it was getting me turned on. I was hoping to get a call soon. We met after school, we sat in the truck and talked. We ended up picking up a pizza and going up over the garage, I teased him and said, "I'm not walking normal yet."

He laughed, he said he was glad to see me again, our first night together was a real surprise. The whole night was enjoyable, and the lovemaking felt like we were together forever. I was surprised, I told him, it really was my first time and how good it was.

I had a few beers and pizza, he only had one, he had to drive me home. I got a little tipsy and was enjoying myself. I sat on his lap after we ate, he asked if I was really sore, I started calling him, "The bunny."

I said, "I really was, I was red and swollen, and hoped I wouldn't have to go through that again." He wasn't sure what he could do to help, I opened my purse and pulled out three tubes of KY jelly. He bent over and read the tubes, "does it come with a manual?"

I giggled, "do you think we can figure it out? He kissed me and we quit talking, his hand was on my leg and then between my legs. I had a little buzz and was getting excited, I stood up and walked towards the bed.

We brought a tube of KY with us, I stripped down and laid on the bed, he started kissing me, I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands were all over me, finally I asked him to use the KY.

My legs were open, I was wet, his finger moved along my slit, he stopped and applied the KY to his finger and rubbed it along my slit, his finger rubbed my little butt hole. I giggled and moaned, "push your finger in my ass," the tip of his finger slid into my ass.

Do you like that, he asked. I reached down and pushed his finger deeper, It really felt different. I pulled his finger out of my ass and rubbed it along my slit, "this feels better."

I relaxed and let him play with me, his fingers rubbed my slit, all I could do was moan.

I moved his hand to my clit, we kissed and he rubbed me, I was sore, but still had an orgasm. I reached between his legs, I felt his cock, I remember how good he felt. I asked him to, "Rub the KY inside me," he told me to rub it on his cock.

I sat up an put some in my hand, I stroked the long cock, I enjoyed playing with him, finally he pulled me down and knelt between my legs, I rubbed the extra KY between my legs. I reached for his cock and guided it to my lips, I felt the tip, push in. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him hard.

I moaned, "ow, you feel good, but it hurts" I wrapped my legs around him and tried to pull him into me. He looked down at me and watched my face, he slid into me slowly. I love kissing him, he's gentle and in control, I let him do whatever he wants to me.

I know this wasn't love making, this was sex, and I was the amateur and I wanted him to fuck me, I love to be fucked. He was sliding into me, I was tight, he was deep and getting deeper, all I could do was groan and kiss him back.

I kept having orgasms, I felt him pull out of me, just the tip was in me, I looked up, I used my arms and legs to pull him back into me. "Are you okay?"

I felt him push in, his whole cock was in me, he was fucking me deep, I felt him spurt in me, I squeezed him and started cumming. This was a good fuck, I took all of him, I was stuffed with his cock, it hurt. His arms were holding me in place, he pounded me.

He kept kissing me, then he bit my neck, I wanted him to keep fucking me but he was soft, he bit and sucked me neck. I wanted more, he pulled out of me, I pushed his hand down and between my legs. His fingers slid into me, two fingers than three, it hurt but I wanted them deeper.

I groaned and started another orgasm, I could feel and hear his fingers, fucking me. I had to grab his hand and hold it still, "that's enough." He was smiling, I felt the bed shift, he was pushing his nasty cock in my mouth. It was nasty but I opened my mouth, all I could taste was his cum.

I wrapped my arm around his waist and let his cock slide into my mouth, his soft noodle was sliding into my throat, I use my hand to guide him in. He was slowly getting hard, I had a mouthful of his nasty cock.

I choked and gagged, my eyes watered but I kept my arm tight and let him pump into my mouth. Finally he pulled out of my mouth, he was almost hard, he rolled me onto my belly, I felt him pushing between my ass cheeks. I buried my face into the pillow, I felt him guide the tip into my ass, I reached around and helped him.

The head slipped into my asshole, it pushed into me, it felt good, we guided it in together, he was in a hurry, he pushed hard, his cock was in my ass.

He rolled me onto my side, his hips started pumping his cock into me. I let him slide up my ass, it was different, and exciting. He fucked me, I tried to pump back but couldn't keep up with him, I just pushed my ass back.

I was moaning, I was excited and wanted him to be rough and use me. His hands were squeezing my breast and nipples. Finally, he finished in me, he was soft again and was pulling out of my ass. I turned to face him, "do you want anything else?

He pushed my shoulders down, I let him push my face down to his crotch, his shrunken cock was nasty, I had to say, "no, it's too nasty."

He laughed and pulled me up and kissed me, I reached down and grabbed his soft cock. I heard him say, "let me get a washcloth and clean it up." He slid out of bed, "I'll be right back."

I heard the water run and then the toilet flush, he was back standing beside the bed. "I'm clean." I scooted to the edge of the bed, he was standing between my legs. I lifted his soft penis, it was hanging down.

I stared at it, I've sucked it when it was hard, but this was the first time I've had a good look at it soft. It was ugly but it brought a smile to my face. I put the tip in my mouth and looked up at him, he was staring at my face and his cock in my mouth. I looked up and stared at his face, I'm sure he liked what he was looking at.

I think it was about 6" inches long soft, I opened my mouth and took it all in. I think I surprised him, his hand went to the back of my head, he was pumping his hips, he wasn't getting hard. I let him slide down my throat, I was still staring up at him.

I pulled my head back and his cock slid out of my mouth, I laid back on the bed, "we better give it a rest," He was beside me, his hand was squeezing my titty, my nipple was hard and he was squeezing it, he pulled it. I had small breast, but I enjoyed when my nipples were squeezed and pulled. I lay there and let him abuse my nipples.

I wish you could play with my nipples while you were in me, I love to have them squeezed. He laughed, I think I would need help to pull that off.

He had my nipples hard, I wasn't sure we could fuck anymore, I was sore and my legs were tired. He rolled me on my stomach and started squeezing my ass cheeks. I enjoyed what he was doing, I never had my ass played with this rough. "Ow," I didn't say stop, so he didn't.

I knew I couldn't spend the night, "it's time to take me home." I got out of bed and walked toward the bathroom, I know I was leaking out of both holes. I had to waddle to keep from dropping his cum all over the floor. He laughed at me.

I let the water warm up, the warm washcloth felt good between my legs. I was sore, my asshole was swollen, I couldn't see it, but I felt it when I washed it. I could see him behind me in the mirror.

I felt his hardon poking me in he back, I looked at his face in the mirror, he was smiling, I think he was ready again. I tiptoed, he bent his knees and I had his cock in my pussy.

He fucked me hard, I held on to the sink and pushed back. This position was awkward, I was too short, my tired legs weren't that strong. He pulled out of me, he took my hand and led me to the bed, I knelt on the edge.

He grabbed my hips, his cock was in me. It felt good, and I was just getting used to it, and I liked it. He came in me again, I fell forward on the bed. I rolled on my back, with my legs open, I was giggling, "no more."

He laughed, "I think you are too sexy, I've never been turned on like this." I cleaned up again, dressed and walked to the door, he followed me.

I talked on the way to my house, I told him how he turned me on, how good he fucked me, and how much I enjoyed everything, especially my nipples being squeezed. I told him I'm glad he took charge and did what he wanted, with me.

His hand was on my leg, he told me how sexy I was, and he didn't plan anything, he just let things happen. He asked if I could spend the night again, he really enjoyed our time together. He also said we could just see a movie or get a bite to eat, I laughed, "I get too excited when I know we are getting together."

I was home early, I went up to my room and got ready for bed, sex is exhausting.

We talked every day, he had to practice for a tournament, he was busy every night and then he spent a week away for the tournament. I was horny, when we talked, he told me about the game and his roommate, how tired he was and how much fun they were having.

He was rooming with his best friend, he was black guy and they were a team within a team. They were always in the game together. Sometimes his roomate would answer the phone if he was close to it. I would always hi and sometimes, we would chat. He seemed to be a nice guy.

I liked talking to my boyfriend, conversation was easy, we talked forever. I'm sure he wasn't as horny as I was, I did give him a pair of panties in a sandwich bag. I asked him if they were still wet, he laughed and said, "yes." I would say, "so are the ones I have on."

He was away for 10 days, I was in agony, I still wasn't in love, more like in lust.

After about five days, I went to a football game in the next town, my girlfriend knew some students and I went with her.

I saw a guy that towered over the crowd, I'm stared at him and finally walked over and said hello. I was flushed, I stammered a little and introduced myself.

We started a strange conversation, he wasn't a jock, he liked comics and all the action heroes, I was amused, interested and was enjoying myself.

We walked outside and sat on a park bench, I had short skirt on, I didn't tell him much about me, we just talked. He wanted to know if I wanted to get something to eat, we walked over to his van.

He helped me up to the passenger seat, I sat in the seat, he jumped into the drivers seat. I turned toward him, he was tall, I put my hand on his knee, he didn't start the engine. My legs were parted, he looked at me, bent down and kissed me, of course, I liked it.

He turned towards me, I lifted my legs and hung them over his knees. We kissed for a minute or two, his hands were on my legs and moving towards my crotch. He pulled me closer, my legs were spread wide, his hand was cupping the v between my legs.

I was excited, his finger was sliding between my lips, he pulled my thong aside and slid his finger along my bare lips.

His finger pushed inside me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and started riding his finger.

It took about two minutes, I had a great orgasm, I hung onto his neck, "thank you," I said. I reached for his belt and unbuckled his pants, I grabbed his cock, the soft cock felt small.

I pulled it out, I scooted onto his lap, the head of his cock was between my legs, I kissed him, and guided him into me. As usual, I had a sloppy pussy, his hands were on my hips, he pulled me onto his cock. He was fucking into me.

Soon he was sliding in and out of me. I raised my knees higher, he pushed deeper, I was having a great orgasm, he kept fucking me. I hung onto him, he felt deep. I kept kissing him and groaning, he was pulling me farther down onto his lap. I tried to rock my hips but he was holding me too tight.

He lifted me off his lap and turned me towards the back of the van, I laid on a blanket, he knelt between my open legs, his cock was on my stomach. I grabbed it and guided it into me, it was thick, I wanted his cock in me.

He pushed into me, I grunted, his cock was growing, it was a giant cock. I tried to slow him down but I had no way to stop him, my legs were spread wide and my arms were around his neck. We weren't kissing, he was fucking me, I just held on.

He was a big guy, with a huge cock, I let him take me. He was taking forever, I love sex and being taken, but this different, I was starting to panic, I wanted him to finish. I squeezed as hard as I could and pumped my hips, I knew this would help him cum, it worked. His orgasm took forever, he kept spurting, I enjoyed it but couldn't cum.

I lay under him, we kissed, he was still pumping his half hard cock into my sloppy pussy. He looked down smiling, "you have a big cock," I said, he kissed me. I could feel him sliding in and out of me, I was enjoying it, I was trying to have an orgasm, "don't stop," he slowly pumped in to me.

My orgasm was a good one, he had a wonderful cock, it felt better now that he was half hard. I expected him to keep fucking, but he stopped. "You don't have to stop, I like you in me."

I think I surprised him, he may have never met anyone who enjoys having sex especially with big guys. He finally pulled his cock out of me, I could feel his cum flowing out of me. He rolled to my side, he looked down and was smiling, I smiled back. I reached over and grabbed his cock, it was wet, I stroked it. He rolled onto his back, I kept stroking.

I stared at the thick cock, my hand looked tiny. My hand slid up to the tip, I squeezed it and stroked the whole length, he grew hard. I sat up, and straddled his hips. I guided the tip to the lips of my pussy, I slowly fit him in me, I put my hands on his chest and sank onto his hardon.

I know I surprised him, he was speechless, I was trying to sink down onto the fat cock, he started pumping, up and into me. "Stop, let me do it."

He didn't stop pumping his hips, I sank down onto he cock, I looked between my legs, I liked looking at the big cock. He pumped into me, it was too much cock, I tried to lift up, he was holding my hips.

I thought I could easily take the whole cock, he was stretching me. He pulled me down while he pumped into me, I was uncomfortable, he didn't stop. I leaned over and kissed him, "fuck me, shove your cock in me." His hands went to my shoulders and he pulled me down, I grunted, "ow, it's too big."

My phone rang, I lifted off him and reached for my phone, my girlfriend was getting ready to leave, I told her I would be right over. I knelt down and looked over my shoulder, "I can let you fuck me, if you hurry." He knelt behind me, he shoved it in me, I pushed back, he grabbed my hips and started fucking in to me.

I squeezed as tight as I could, he kept fucking, I liked it, I wasn't comfortable but I like fucking and he was fucking me. He came in me, I felt it, and fell forward. I grabbed my clothes, my pussy was sloppy, I grabbed his underwear and pulled them over my ass.

I finished dressing, I threw him my thong underwear, and opened the door. I ran towards my girlfriends car, I opened the door and jumped in. She asked if I had fun, I lifted my skirt and showed her the underwear I was wearing, she giggled.

We talked on the way home, she asked me if I knew the guy, I said "nope." I told her I wasn't looking but when I saw how tall he was, I had to talk to him. She laughed, "did you cum?" I said a few times, "he had a fat cock, I thought he would have a skinny cock."

She laughed, "there's no way to tell, I quit guessing, I'm never right." We laughed, I spent the night at her house, my mom didn't have a problem with it.

I wanted a shower, we showered together, she like to look at my tiny body. We washed each other, I told her how sore his big cock made my pussy. I was still leaking cum, she took the washcloth and gently cleaned my crotch. She cleaned me with her skinny fingers. It felt good, she was gentle, "wow, you are really red and puffy."

I laughed, he was huge, I was surprised until he was in me, it hurt a little, but I would let him fuck me again, we laughed.

My girlfriend has been a slut for a long time, she loved to talk about her boyfriends. She loved having sex with black guys, she would go out with two or three guys at a time. We always talked about her dates, she teased me about being a virgin and just giving blow jobs. I always told her it took concentration and skill, and I like to practice, we laughed. I fell asleep in her arms, she liked to hold me like a baby doll, I liked to sleep in her arms.

Finally the team made it home, he called me that night, I thought he would invite me over, he said he was exhausted. We talked for awhile, I convinced him to let me come over and just give him a blowjob, I wanted to taste his cum. He laughed and agreed, I started over to his house.

He was sitting on the bed, I walked over and kissed him, it was a long passionate kiss. I pushed him back onto the bed, my mouth moved down his chest, past his belly button. I pulled down his shorts, I kissed his cock, from the base to the tip. I kept kissing until it started getting hard. I put the tip in my mouth, I sucked it gently and swirled the tip with my tongue.

I gently sucked the tip, I could taste his cum. I cupped his balls, they were heavy and warm in my hand, I was enjoying myself, he was stiffening, I pushed him deeper into my mouth. I stroked him with one hand and cupped his balls with the other.

I was enjoying every moment, I took him into my throat, I pushed it deeper. I know he would eventually cum, I've tasted him many times. I felt his cock pulsing in my hand, the first spurt shot down my throat, I pulled my head back and my mouth filled with his cum. I bobbed my head and sucked, I swallowed, it was thick, it kept filling my mouth.

I swallowed and didn't leak any of it, I kept swallowing, his cock was shrinking. My mouth was fill of his cum, I tilted my head back and swallowed, I looked at him and smiled, "that's all you get until tomorrow, you need some rest.

He laughed, "I know you can't leave, you didn't get a chance to make all your orgasm noises, you are still horny."

My mouth still tasted like cum, it was coated. I started choking, I ran to the bathroom, I spit. When I went back to the bed, I said, "that was a lot of thick cum, thank you for saving it for me. I'll see you tomorrow."

He laughed, "you can't leave, I want to see you and talk awhile."

"I gave your welcome home reward, "I'll spend the night tomorrow, you can have whatever you want," I smiled, "anything."

I called my girlfriend to pick me up. She picked me up, I told her what I did, she laughed, we drove o her house. We sat on her bed, "my mouth taste like cum." She kissed me and agreed, we kept kissing.

Her hand went between my legs,, "I know you're horny," she said, "let me help you. I was surprised, we've kissed but never had sex, we teased a lot, but never gave each other orgasms. I opened my legs, I wanted someone to touch me. We kissed, her hands rubbed me and played with my clit, It was a quick orgasm. We slept all night.

It was a few nights before I could see him or spend the night, he had to practice late every night. Finally, we had a date to spend the night, my girlfriend dropped me off. I opened the door and I heard the shower running. He was standing in the middle of the room drying off, I wrapped my arms around him, he bent over and we kissed.