She Likes to Look Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers

It was a long kiss, I reached down an squeezed between his legs, I had a hand on his cock and the other cupping his balls. I looked up at him, I slid down and knelt in front of him, I was staring at his cock. I was really horny but knew if I gave him a quick blow job, he would give me long orgasms all night.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and squeezed his ass, I sucked him and used my tongue. His hand went to the back of my head, his cock was sliding into my throat, I felt him cumming, I started swallowing.

I smiled and looked up, while his cock was shrinking in my mouth. I noticed that there was someone watching us, I just glanced over, it was his black friend. I stood up and smiled, they were staring at me.

I could see that his best friends black cock was hard, I was wondering how long he was watching, I smiled, and said "oops." My boyfriend asked if I've ever seen a black cock, I laughed, "no."

I looked over at the black cock, it didn't look any different the a white one, I think the base was a little thicker. I wanted to touch it, but really wasn't sure what to do. My boyfriend asked me if I would play with his friends cock. I stood up," I told you I would do anything you wanted me to do, should I play with it and suck it, I'll let him cum in my mouth if you want."

He smiled at me, I grabbed the black cock and pulled him over to the edge of the bed, I sat down and started stroking him. I looked up, he was looking down and smiling. I kept looking up at him and kissed the tip, I opened my mouth, I wet it with my tongue.

I wanted to tease him, I stroked him gently and just sucked the tip, I licked him and kept staring at his face. He put his hands on my shoulders, I stroked the black cock with both hands. I was startled when a stream of his cum hit my face, I shut my eyes, the second stream covered from my nose to my forehead.

I covered the tip with my mouth, I felt his cum in my throat. He finished cumming in my mouth, his cum filled my mouth. I swallowed and pushed him deeper into my mouth. No one has ever cum this fast. I sucked him until he was soft and then kept sucking, I swallowed all of his cum.

I could feel him getting hard again, I kept sucking. I pulled the hard cock out of my mouth, my boyfriend told me that was his first blow job. I had to go to the bathroom and wash my face, I don't think it looked too sexy.

When I came back I was smiling, I asked him if that was really his first blow job, he laughed, my boyfriend said, and "he's a virgin." I looked at him, "how can that be, you're beautiful and a great guy."

My boyfriend said he's shy, I laughed, "he didn't feel shy in my mouth." We all laughed, I reached over and grabbed the black cock, I pointed to my boyfriend, "you took my virginity, I'm taking his."

I laid on the bed and scooted to the middle, I pulled him by his penis. He followed without hesitation, I opened my legs and arms, he was on top of me. I think he had most of his weight on my body, I felt smothered, I told him he had to use his elbows so he didn't crush me.

I kept squeezing his cock, he was hard, but probably not as excited as he could have been. I looked up at him, "do you want to fuck me?" He looked at me and smiled. I grabbed the KY, my pussy was juicy, but knew his cock was large and it would be better if I was lubed.

I put a big gob of KY on tip and moved my hand down the shaft, "does my hand feel good?" I asked, he just looked at me.

I wanted this to be memorable, "your cock is huge, I hope you fit." "Don't try to fuck my ass, you'll hurt me."

I rubbed the tip along my slit, I was sure he was as hard as he was going to get.

I'm glad he came already, I know he would last longer. I pulled him down and kissed him, I let my tongue slide into his mouth, his hips pushed forward and his cock was spreading my pussy lips.

I grunted and I kissed him hard, "you're big," he shoved his cock into me. I grunted, I wrapped my legs around his hips and started pumping, I pulled him tight. This was the first time I ever was having sex for someone else, I wanted to give my virgin lover everything, I wanted him to remember me.

I had my legs open, I felt a finger rubbing my ass hole, it felt good, I wasn't sure what the next move was. The finger started sliding into me, all I could do was moan, it pushed deeper. I felt the second finger push in, the black cock sliding into my pussy felt good, the fingers in my ass started to feel uncomfortable.

I reached for hand attached to the fingers, I felt a third finger pushing deep, my asshole was stretched, I wanted to stop.

I pushed my legs down and pushed the black cock slid out of me, "stop, it hurts." I wasn't talking about the black cock, I was talking about the fingers in my ass.

I sat up, I looked at my black lover laying on his back, I lifted my leg over his hips, "let me take care of you." I reached for his cock and guided him into me, he slid into me. I squeezed my pussy as tight as I could and started rocking on him, I wanted him to cum in me. I bent and kissed him, groaning into his mouth.

He grabbed my hips, I knew he would cum, I just rocked on him. I felt him spurt, I grunted and moaned, I let him finish. I felt good, I gave him a memorable first fuck. I lifted up and looked down at him, he was still trying to pump into me. "I think you are finished." He smiled at me.

I started to crawl out of bed, I looked over and saw another hard cock, I knew I was not finished. I just smiled, reached for it, "what do you want?" I'm sure the fingers in my ass were his.

He turned me around and put his hands on my hips." I wasn't sure what he wanted but I wanted to be fucked a little more. The white boner slid into my pussy, I was sloppy and stretched. I took the whole cock, my whole body bounced forward, this is what I wanted.

I was getting fucked, long slow strokes, this was very pleasant. I started thinking about what they did to me, I think this was a gangbang. I liked being used, but I wanted to enjoy it, one cock at a time gave me the most pleasure.

I felt a hand on the back of my head, the black cock was against my lips. I put my head down, I wanted to concentrate on having doggy sex with my boyfriend. I pushed the black cock away.

I looked over my shoulder, "get on top of me, I want to hold you." He pulled out of me, I rolled onto my back and I opened my arms and legs. He mounted me, it felt good. I felt a hand on my breast, then my nipple being pinched, it hurt. "ow," it felt good.

This was my fantasy, I was excited and started to have an orgasm, I was getting pounded and tortured. I finished my orgasm and collapsed, I could still feel my nipple being tortured, my lovers were enjoying me.

I felt a hand on my other breast, both my nipples were being pinched pulled, this was my fantasy.

My knees were pushed against my chest, all I could do was smile. I knew my puckered ass was exposed, I felt a cock being pushed into it. I was excited but exhausted, I wanted to make sure my boyfriend finished in me, I know he was horny.

My mind was mushy, I was exhausted, I was willing but my body wanted a rest. My ass was being used, I was hoping it would end quickly, I wanted to rest.

I finally felt him spurt, the soft cock kept pumping, I looked over my shoulder and smiled, "you boys are finished." They laughed, someone brought me a beer, I sat up and started drinking, I still had a funny taste in my mouth from the nasty cocks.

"I think I was ambushed, you two knew what you wanted to do to me." They laughed, and stared at my naked titties. I covered my self with the sheet, "no more two against one."

"I'm not an athlete, you guys never get tired, I get tired and sore." They both started talking about how sexy I am, I smiled, "we need rules, one cock in me a t a time, I can't take it from both ends."

We all laughed, someone pulled the sheet down and I was naked and exposed again.

JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers