She Loves Me And She Loves Him

Story Info
Alan comes to resolve our love triangle.
1.1k words
1.95
28.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
248 Followers

"I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train". - Oscar Wilde

I was blind to my wife's online love affair until she told me to read her Outlook Archive. She was at Dover for her annual girls together cruise when she phoned. The girls were about to board. Her final words were "Remember I love you". Her follow up text read "Remember I love you xxx".

I poured myself a coffee and had my breakfast cereal and opened her Outlook account. I was shocked to find that my wife had been in an email love affair with Alan for about 2 years.

Alan is a serving American Army officer, whose wife had died. He had various relationships since his wife's demise. None had lasted. But my wife, my Claire, was "the one". Worse, Alan was "the one" my wife wanted as her life partner.

It hurt how much my wife had written about me. She had revealed that I was level 2 on the Kinsey gradient (mostly heterosexual but also highly homosexual). So Alan knew I liked seeing other men naked. Alan knew about my visits to gay dogging areas. She told Alan I was sucking off men.

It sickened me that Alan had brought my wife to orgasm with emails of increasing explicitness. I realised I knew nothing about the sexual aspirations of the woman who had shared my bed for the last 10 years. She wanted to be taken in highly adventurous positions.

She had written a long piece in praise of how lovely Alan was. It read like a raunchy version of a wedding vow. Indeed Claire was waiting for Alan to take her physically as a sign of her absolute love. And Alan was resigning his commission to be with her. The one silver lining to this cloud was that I had a chance to stop Claire and Alan going physical. The dark cloud was that persuading someone so totally in love was Mission Impossible.

I spent the next hours reading and rereading the emails. I did what any self respecting man would do - I ranted, I tried, unsuccessfully, to pretend the emails were just make believe. I smashed some crockery. I walked the streets without being aware of where I was going. I ranted some more as I walked back. I shouted "Bitch"

I drank a full bottle of scotch over the evening. All that did was make me feel sick.

I felt a fresh bout of anger as I realised that Claire had planned how to tell me about Alan. As she was away, I couldn't scream and shout at her. It also meant I had 6 days to decide what to do.

First thing was to email Claire. "Read your emails as instructed. How can you say you love me and say Alan owns your body, mind and soul?". Admittedly it was a lame response

Little did I realise that this would trigger a quite unexpected response. Next morning as I lay in hangover recovery mode, someone opened my front door. So Claire must have given Alan a key.

He put down his suitcases with a thud and came into my bedroom.

"Hey Brian it's me, Alan. Get your lazy ass out of bed. We have ourselves a situation. We military don't like having situations. I read your email yesterday. You know I own Claire's body, mind and soul. Your marriage vows are out of the window.".

Alan watched me as I got naked out of bed. Now I am a nudist so being naked in front of others wasn't usually a problem. But it was uncomfortable being naked in front of Alan. He said "Claire tells me you love sucking dick." I nodded. "Well, it's your lucky day. You get to use my love weapon before Claire does".

He undressed quickly. He had a semi hardon already. I knelt down and licked his growing length. Alan looked in our full length mirror and said "It is always exciting to see a dick going to battle ready length". My tongue was acting like it was licking a lolly pop. He was soon fully erect.

He took my penis in his hands and gently massaged it so it grew. He enveloped my engorged member into his mouth and sucked my 6 incher. He withdrew and said "now 69 me". I dutifully lay on top of him and put his 7 inches into my mouth. Meanwhile he ignored my erection and rimmed my anus. Such was the anal excitement he gave me that I spurted semen on his chest. Alan said "Keep going soldier". I went into "get him to orgasm" mode.

I wanked his wet cock slowly. It still didn't make him spurt. I sucked him and wanked him vigorously. He semen finally matted his pubic hair and I ate some from my hand. "That was great" Alan said and felt my buttocks.

We entered the showered together. He gave me a loving kiss. I gave him a french kiss in return. I played the soap over his lovely body. The water cascaded from his flaccid cock. He returned the compliment, taking a long time with my butt. He rimmed me again.

I was in heaven when he said "we can go hunting dick together. Don't tell Claire but nothing beats a 3 male threesome. But Claire is up for our 2 male and one female menage. She does love us both."

In my lust to bring Alan to sexual fulfillment I had forgotten about Claire.

He ordered "Soldier, get me breakfast and clean this kitchen" I thought Alan had become master of both Claire and I.

I had finished doing my chores. Alan then said "When Claire returns I want a neat and tidy house. Get fresh sheets for our matrimonial bed. Claire wants you naked when she arrives. Its not just me that likes your body, You will give her a "welcome home" hug.

He was feeling my bum again. My penis was responding. I took down my trousers and underpants. He took my willy into his mouth and fondled my naked arse. He pushed my bum so my penis went fully into his mouth. I spurted. He swallowed.

I dressed as he continued "Claire and I will have a french kissing session. You will undress your wife and let me admire her. Then you will undress me.

Claire and I will have a shower and spend the rest of the day in bed. When we call you will bring us some Champagne and Battenburg cake. I will train you how to serve it, military style.

She will ask me to suck your cock. Once you are erect you will take your wife doggy style. She says you're really good at that. I will watch from underneath.

I will let Claire have 2 more lovers besides us. She wants one more male to share her body. She and I will get her a lesbian lover.

"Situation resolved, soldier?" he asked. "Situation resolved, sir" I replied. I was beginning to think that it was not Alan but Claire who ruled the house.

LovingF
LovingF
248 Followers