She Loves My Four-Inch Cock

Story Info
We meet on Lit, she loves my 4-inch cock.
3.5k words
4.48
7.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers,

Some of you know me and my stories. I wrote a story a few years ago about meeting a woman from Literotica named Violet. I liked that story and decided to write a newer version. I incorporated many of my sex dreams into this one, and I hope you enjoy it. You will recognize many themes that I have used over and over.

I hope you will comment on it.

Thank you for your support.

Jay

I knew her as soon as I entered the hotel bar. She said she'd wear red, but that wasn't it.

She was a woman sitting alone, but that wasn't it either.

It was her breasts.

I knew their size and I knew her lips from the image she had posted on Literotica. She glanced at the doorway and I saw a smile form in the corners of her mouth. Blond hair drifted across her eyes, she tossed back. I started for the table.

She assessed me as I approached. Age fifty-two, five foot nine, grey hair, glasses, slightly balding, nice teeth, I could pass as your optometrist.

She was five seven, age around early to mid-forties, great smile, good skin, good teeth and only a few pounds overweight. I could tell that she tried hard. Many people stop trying.

"Jess, I smiled. I'm Jay."

I leaned down and gave her cheek a light kiss. She did the same. Her scent was intoxicating.

I got a closer look at her body, she was the real deal.

"Hi, so what do I say, Strange meeting you here?"

We laughed.

"Can I order us a drink?"

"Vodka Martini."

"Me too." I said.

The waitress came and I ordered two doubles.

She was back in five minutes with the drinks in chilled glasses.

"To whatever you wish for," I said.

"And to you too, she smiled. I know you're going to get what you wished for."

I blushed slightly, she laughed and held out her hand. I took it. She was trembling.

"We don't have to rush, let's just talk," I said

"So what do you do?"

We talked for an hour, making it to our third drink. She had removed her coat after the first one, her silk scarf by the second. She wore a knit dress with a buttoned front, but only three of the six buttons were closed. She had not worn a bra. Her DD breasts and hard nipples were there for me to see. She smiled as she watched my eyes take in the view that she has purposely created for me. By the third drink, she was leaning forward and looking into my eyes when they weren't darting down to her cleavage and back again.

I talked about my career as a background actor and playwright. She told me funny stories about working in a law office.

"Do you want to go to a quieter location?" I said.

"Where do you suggest?"

"I happened to have a room in this hotel," I ordered two more martini's to go.

She sat on the couch, I sat on the opposite chair. I stared at her. "Do you know what you do to men?" I said.

"Tell me."

"You make us crazy with desire for you. Your body, your eyes, and your mouth are like a magnetic drug. I will do anything you ask."

"Anything?"

"Yes."

"I'll have to test that."

We went up the elevator to my room. I drew her to me and put my lips on hers before the door opened. She opened her mouth and assaulted me with her tongue. The battle ensued up to the fifteenth floor.

Somehow we found the room. We just about fell inside, careful not to spill the drinks. I cornered her in the hall and continued kissing her. She dropped her coat and bag, I pulled off mine. I continued with my belt and pants, then my shirt, while she shed her clothes as quickly as possible.

Her scent was wildwood, and her skin was soft and had a complementary fragrance. We were standing in the living room, clothes strewn at our feet.

Her blouse strained to contain her breasts, my erection poked at my underpants.

"I want to see you, she said."

I dropped my underwear and looked at my throbbing waxed four-inch cock spring into the open air. I stared in her eyes. She lowered one bra strap, then the other.

"You do it, she said."

I reached around and unclasped her bra and freed her restrained breasts, they spilled forward onto my chest.

She stepped out of her thong, and my cock brushed her stomach.

"What do you think we should do now?" She said.

"I want to suck you, Jess," I said as we backed up to the couch.

We walked backward, she sat down and then she put her heels on the couch, opening her legs and exposing her neatly waxed vagina.

I fell to my knees and began to lick her inner thighs, she ground her hips into the sofa and thrust her vagina towards my mouth. "What do you want?" I whispered.

"I want to be sucked."

"You want me to suck you."

"Yes."

"Tell me how."

She was cupping her breasts and pulling on her nipples. I could see wetness forming in her slit

"I want your tongue up inside me."

"Show me how you play with your breasts, pull on your nipples."

"Like this," I said as I reached around to her ass and pulled her to my mouth.Her taste was hot and liquid. My tongue slipped as deep as I could. My nose against her clitoris.

I tongue fucked her I licked her insides as she fucked my mouth. I covered her pussy with my open mouth. Her taste was exquisite, like honey. I exposed her hard clitoris and I licked it like a small cock.

"Oh, suck it, suck my hard clit." She squealed.

"Like this?" I asked as I sucked on it. Her ass came off the couch, and her tits swayed.

"EAT ME OH MY GOD EAT ME."

I ate her, changing the pressure, licking her mons. I reached up and filled my hands with her breasts as she threw her head back and pushed her chest out.

"Eat my breasts, lick them, and suck them. Bite my nipples. Pull on them, slap them. Fuck them."

"You want me to slap your breasts?"

"Yes, I love it. Slap them with anything, your hands, your cock."

"You want your beasts slapped with my cock?"

"Yes, I want you to fuck them, cock-slap them."

"It's going to be a long night," I said." I only have a four-inch cock, I doubt I could slap them too much."

"Please try. I love your beautiful four-inch cock." She slipped down to the carpet as I kneeled before her. My cock dripped. We kneeled facing each other. She gently pushed me back, I lay on some couch pillows.

With no words, she opened her mouth and engulfed my cock and my balls. She licked and sucked my tiny iron-cock like it was candy. She looked up at me.

"Do you taste your cum?" She said.

"I have, but a very long time ago."

"What happened?"

"It's a long story...my wife abandoned me sexually."

"Good lord, when?"

"Fifteen years ago. I had eaten my cum out of her a few times as a way to get her to continue loving me. But in the end, she didn't care."

"I'm going to make you cum on my big hot tits, and I want you to feast on me."

"I will do anything you ask."

"Anything?"

"Yes, I swear. If you desire it I will do anything."

She swallowed my cock again, and held my balls, gently rolling them in her soft hand. I was in ecstasy. It had been so long. Soon, I could feel her sucking me like I had never been sucked before. My balls dripped from her saliva, my waxed asshole began to pucker as I felt my cum boiling over. "Oh, yum, I love your cock," she gasped.

Suddenly I felt a spasm and I began to squirt. She took her mouth off my cock and looked into my eyes as she aimed my cock at her hanging breasts. Her nipples were throbbing and were an inch long. I squirted all over her breasts. She shouted, "Soak them, cum all over my tits and my nipples."

After six or seven squirts, I fell back. "Eat the cum, Jay, eat it with me, Eat it now."

I was spent, but I got off the pillows and leaned into her cum coated breasts. A white strand dripped from a hard distended nipple. I sucked the nipple into my mouth, slurping the cum. She groaned as she orgasmed while I sucked one breast and then the other.

"Kiss me, I want to taste it too." She said.

I opened my mouth and we kissed. She licked the inside of my mouth searching for any cum I hadn't swallowed.

"Taste my pussy, then kiss me with my taste on your lips." I laid down and fed again on her open vagina to my sucking mouth. I ate her syrupy cunt, then I slid up and we kissed again. And again she feasted on her woman cum from my mouth.

Soon I was hard again. Not an ordinary occurrence at my age, and I slipped into her slippery cunt.

"Fuck me with that cock."

"That 4-inch cock," I said.

"Yes, and feed me your cum, or else suck it out of me and then feed it to me like a good bird."

"How does a good bird do that?" I said while licking her.

"A good bird eats the hot cum from my open vagina, and then feeds it to mamma bird."

"I want to feed you after I suck my hot cum from your hot vagina. It is so fucking hot."

"Do you feel my pussy muscles sucking for cock as you fuck me."

"I do, oh god Jess."

"Oh god, what?"

"Make your pussy muscles swallow my four-inch cock."

"Like this?" She squeezed my cock and milked it with her vaginal muscles.

"Oh god, oh my god Jess, I'm going to fill you with hot cum."

"Hot delicious cum."

"That I'm going to..."

"Suck out of me and to feed me." She whispered in my ear. I squirted cum into her like a fire hose. My ass puckered and clenched as I squirted.

"Shoot that cum from your hard four-inch cock you fucker. I love how you fuck me."

"And I want to keep fucking you and licking you. I want to feed you and be fed by you. I don't want this night to end."

I pulled out of her and she sat up, then crawled forward over me. She slapped my face with her hanging breasts, then continued climbing higher. She pushed my arms up over my head as she crawled up til her open vagina was over my face. "Okay, boy, start sucking," She said as she lowered her vagina to my open mouth. She groaned as I engulfed her hot vagina and licked up inside her as my cum and hers slide down my throat. I grasped her ass and pulled her deeper into my mouth as I snaked my tongue up into her. Now she was fucking my face with wild abandon.

Soon a hot flush washed over my face as she climaxed on me.

We both passed out for over an hour. I woke first and slipped off the bed first. She slept on her stomach, with one knee bent so that I could see her waxed pussy and ass.

I went into the bathroom and peed, then got into the shower. A few minutes later, she peed and joined me under the hot spray. We kissed as I held her breasts.

"That was so good, I can't believe you sucked the cum out of me. My God, I came so hard."

"I know, believe me. I don't want this to end. Please don't go."

"I have to be at work in the morning, but I don't have to go now."

"Good," I said. We kissed like young lovers as I had never kissed anyone before in my life. Not even my wife.

"Hungry?" I said. "I could order room service."

"There's something I want first," she said.

We dried off and she led me to the bed, her breasts swaying as we walked. We laid down and she leaned over me and came in to kiss me again. The kissing was long and passionate, as though she was as hungry for kissing as she was for fucking.

Soon, she laid her head on my chest and began to flick my nipple. I moaned in approval and she giggled. She pulled my arms above my head and began to lick and nibble me. My nipples became hypersensitive and as hard as stones. My cock started to harden. Her breasts were hot on my chest and were softer than I remembered breasts to be.

Now, she began to lick her way to my navel, I started to laugh until she started to stroke the crown of my penis. I spread my legs slightly, she encouraged me to bend my legs at the knee. Soon, one hand was holding my balls, gently rolling them while her other hand teased the tip of my hard four inches.

Her fingers let my balls drop and she continued down to my taint, then lower to my waxed asshole. She lightly stroked me there, and whispered, "Would you like something to happen here now?"

I thought for a second, then reached behind her to the nightstand. I grabbed a lubricated condom and tore it open with my teeth. While my cock was throbbing visibly, I handed it to her and said, "I'd like you to finger fuck my asshole."

"You want that?" She said smiling. She took the condom and allowed it to roll down her longest finger.

"Yes, please," I said as she reached down and pressed the lubed rubber over my hole, spreading the lube there. She lightly probed my hole, the lube seeping in.

In a minute, she applied pressure, and she started to lick and suck the rim of my cock.

I closed my eyes and tried to move in a direction that would make entrance easier for her. In a moment, I felt her finger slip the condom into my asshole and then she began to suck me and fuck my hole in a slow rhythm.

"Mmmm...I love your delicious cock."

My eyes were closed as I confirmed the truth. "My four-inch cock."

"Yummy four-inch cock."

Now her condom-covered finger was knuckle deep and she slipped a second finger into the condom. She fucked my asshole as she swallowed my cock to my balls.

I was lost in the lust and the delight of having my ass fucked. I wished I'd brought a rubber dildo.

I was moaning and groaning loudly as she fucked me. Soon, I felt that in a moment or two, I was going to explode into her mouth, but I knew that was what she wanted. "Oh god Jess, you are sucking me and fucking me so good, I'm going to squirt so much hot cum... so much cum...ahhhhh....OH GOD!!!!!"

I squirted into her sucking mouth, as she moaned her pleasure. Her fingers were banging on my prostate and I couldn't stop cumming.

"Oh give it to me, Jay, oh baby, feed me!!!" She said between sucks. My cock had never been so hard, I felt as if it had grown by an inch as my heart hammered on my ribcage.

She continued to fuck my ass as my ejaculation subsided. Then she slipped her fingers out of the condom and came up to kiss me. I opened my mouth as our tongues dueled for the last taste of my cum.

I felt like we had kissed for an hour at that point. I had never felt like this about anyone in my entire life. I held her close, kissed her beautiful face and neck -- I licked her breasts and sucked her nipples again. I couldn't stop.

I heard her stomach growl.

I laughed. "Okay, now I know you're really hungry."

She laughed, and couldn't stop laughing.

I ordered dinner, then showered again. We ate while wearing the hotel bathrobes. We talked more about our lives and where we lived. Jess was single after a rough divorce.

After dinner, we lay on the bed and watched The Shawshank Redemption. I couldn't believe she had never seen it. We fell asleep afterward.

I woke at three AM. She was sleeping sweetly, right next to me. I went to the bathroom to pee, and brush my teeth. She was on her stomach again, one leg bent at the knee. From the low light of the bathroom I could see the shape of her ass. I had an idea.

I went back to the bed-stand, tore open a condom and set it aside.

I laid down on my stomach between her legs, facing her ass. I began to kiss her ass cheeks lightly. In a few seconds she stirred. I continued kissing and working my way closer to the cleft between her cheeks.

She moaned softly and a second later she drew her legs up, allowing her ass to raise up off the sheets and present her ass to my kissing. She groaned her pleasure as I continued to move deeper into the cleft of her ass until she was in full chest down ass up and open position.

"Ughhhh...Jay...what are you doing baby," She said as she started a fucking motion with her ass. Now I was fully committed. Her vagina was in full view, her petals slightly open and wet.

I continued kissing, now licking her vagina from behind, my tongue began to dip into the hot wetness. But I had another plan, now I licked upward from her vagina to her waxed rosebud.

She moaned as she pushed back on my tongue, I was slippery from her vagina wetness and I transferred the juice to her asshole. She instinctively pushed back again as I openly licked her hole.

"Oh, Jay...oh my god...oh my god what are you doing...?"

"I'm showing you that I will do anything for you." I said between licks. Now her hole was pulsing as she pushed back on my tongue. "I want you to be prepared for my four-inch cock."

With that she groaned and raised her ass higher. "I thought you'd never ask," She said.

I continued to assault her rosebud as she pushed and begged, "Please, oh please fuck my asshole."

"With what?" I said.

"With your hot four-inch cock."

I slipped the condom on, and stroked the wet tip over her hole, spreading the lubricant there. "You're going to guide me, at your pace," I said.

She pushed back slowly, allowing just enough pressure against her tight hole. Then she pushed harder. I stayed still, but I did push a little too. I was eager to be in her tight ass.

She relaxed, then pushed back again. I helped by stroking the tip of my cock in a circle around her hole. In a few seconds, I popped in past her sphincter. She groaned, "Oh...oh yeah, push a little more."

I pushed and soon my cock slid into her hot hole. She gripped me like a tight fist.

"Ram me...fuck me...fuck my hole with your four fabulous inches, you asshole fucker."

Now, With her chest on the bed and her ass opened wide, I slammed her ass mercilessly.

"Fuck me, yesssss, like that, fuck my asshole... fuck it... fill my ass with cum....fill me," She was delirious now, she'd forgotten I was using a condom, or maybe she hadn't realized I was using one. I didn't want to burst her dreams so I played along.

"I'm going to fill your as with hot cum, do you feel my four-inch cock throbbing...oh, Jesus...oh fuck...I'm cumming in your ass...I'm cummmiiinngggg....!" I squirted again and again, the hot lava filled the condom.

"I feel it, I feel your hot cum...!"

I collapsed on her, leaving my cock in her ass. I grasped my arms around her, wanting to kiss her, but unable to.

"Keep your cock in me for a while longer," She said. "That was a nice surprise. What time is it?"

"Only about 4 AM." I said, still panting.

A few minutes later, I withdrew from her. I went to the bathroom, flushed the condom, washed my face and returned to her with a glass of water.

Now I could face her. She took the glass, "Thank you."

"No, thank you. You have been so amazing. I've never had an experience with anyone like I'm having with you. I don't want it to end, Jess."

"It doesn't have to end."

I pulled her to me, her breasts soft and warm against my chest. We kissed a long, slow lovers kiss. "I'm separated from my wife, I have been for five months," I said. "I want to end it as soon as I can. Will you wait for me?"

"I will," She said. "You know I will."

And she did, dear reader. We will move in together next month.