Bullpen Party

Story Info
A wife finally becomes a real Hotwife at a special party.
7.9k words
4.26
47.1k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bullpen Party

As he drove, Victor looked over at his wife of 10 years. She was as sexy as the day they first met in college. Her long blonde hair framed a beautiful, Hispanic face with full lips and eyes that could stop you in your tracks. Her petite frame was still firm, with perky A-cup tits that didn't require a bra. Victor put his hand on her thigh and gave her a reassuring squeeze.

His wife, Mandy, turned and looked at him with a smile. But Victor could see the nervousness in her gaze. "You good, baby?" he asked.

"Yes. I just can't believe we're doing this. I mean, I'm not saying anything is going to happen. I just can't believe we're going to a... sex club." Vic chuckled inwardly at how she hesitated at saying the phrase 'sex club.'

"I know baby," he reassured his wife. "This is just us testing the waters. We've talked about this so much, we've roleplayed so much... just think of it as the next step. Just because we're going to this HotWife-themed party doesn't mean that we're actually doing anything. No pressure. Let's have fun, away from prying eyes and people who 'might' know us. You just relax and let yourself have fun."

Victor wanted much more than that and he knew that Mandy knew that, too. However, he had read enough advice columns over the years to know that pressuring her, pushing her, was a sure way to stop the night dead in its tracks. He still couldn't believe that she had finally agreed to go to this party!

He had first read about it two months ago after hearing about it from a follower on Tumblr. The party was called a "Bullpen Party." Essentially, it was a way for cuckold and hotwife couples to meet and 'interview' potential new bulls. Vic and Mandy weren't ready for a 'bull,' per se, but Vic was ready for Mandy to start talking to guys who 'got' it, guys who knew what the wife-sharing lifestyle was all about. Too many guys thought it was just a chance to fuck married chicks; nothing could be further from the truth.

When he first told Mandy about the party, he couldn't believe it when she didn't shut him down immediately. Sure, she played along by flirting at bars, flashing her tits, and more. But actually going to a sex club? Vic's heart felt like it stopped beating when his wife said, "it might be fun."

So, Vic had called the club. He needed details. He needed this to be perfect. Thankfully, the club owner, David, understood this. They had a long conversation about how the potential bulls were thoroughly screened and vetted. There would be no first-time single guys there trying to get lucky. Further, David assured him that they had hosted parties like this many times over the years and they knew the right type of bulls and couples that should be allowed to come.

"Look," David told Vic, "You won't be the only first-time couple at the party. I've already signed up one other couple. The remainder will be experienced; they've all been to this party before. And that's a HUGE help for the new wives. Trust me; these experienced hotwives love nothing more than helping a 'possible' hotwife reach her full potential." Vic remembered shivering at the thought.

He turned into the club's parking lot. David hadn't been joking; this place was as non-descript as could be. Just a parking lot, a door with a light, but no signage or name on the building. Vic looked around; there had to be at least 20 cars here; how many other couples would be here? How many bulls?

He put the car in park, turned it off, and looked towards his wife. Vic was surprised a little by the excitement on her face. He leaned in and they kissed. "You ready?"

"Yes." Mandy replied. "Oh my god; don't be so nervous. Nothing is going to happen. I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I don't want to have sex with any one except you. I just love how excited you get when we pretend; you fuck me so good, baby. I just want that again, tonight."

Victor agreed, but he still had hopes that tonight might yield some step forward. Maybe she would make out with a guy; maybe she would just dance and grind with some guy, but even that would be awesome! Living in the suburbs there just weren't any options for them to go out and be anonymous. They knew too many people, and everyone was as 'vanilla' as could be.

As they walked to the door, Victor took a minute to appreciate just how sexy his wife was. Damn, her ass was still so tight. Mandy had an incredibly bubbly butt; it looked like it was on a shelf! The short, tight black dress she was wearing only served to accentuate her ass and her nice legs. Victor loved that his wife enjoyed showing off for him.

He opened the door to the club and stepped in after his wife. The foyer was better lit than he had envisioned. The person at the reception counter greeted them and asked for their names.

"Oh, Mandy and Victor? I'm so glad you made it. Victor, I'm David."

Victor was relieved; this was the club owner that he had talked with extensively. He had been so nervous about providing their full names and Facebook profiles, but David had been firm. This club, and this special party, was not open to just anyone. Victor had even had to provide recent bloodwork and STD tests for himself and his wife. Mandy had found that ridiculous and almost decided not to go to the party at all since there was no way she would be hooking up with anyone, let alone fucking anyone!

After some small talk, David reminded them of the plan for the night. First, the husbands would be led around on a tour of the club while the wives would all head to the bar for an initial meet and greet. The Bulls would be introduced in about 20 minutes. Right as he finished explaining, another attractive, slightly older blonde lady walked up.

"Oh my god! You must be Mandy! David told me all about you." She leaned in and kissed Mandy on the cheek. "Oh! And you must be Vic. You're so handsome." She purred as she leaned in and kissed Vic's cheek, too. "I'm Melissa."

"Here, honey, put this on." Melissa handed a white bracelet to both Mandy and Vic. "This lets everyone know it's your first time here." Then she looked at Vic, looked Mandy up and down, and shook her head. "My god, girl, you are going to be such a hit!"

She took Mandy by the arm and entered the door to the right. David looked at Vic and said, "Ok, big guy. Don't worry. She's in good hands. Melissa is an experienced hotwife. Let me show you around."

David walked Victor through the various areas of the club. While the main floor was a bar and dance club, the back area had a variety of private rooms. Two of them had a ceiling-hung swing; three of them had two beds. One was a group room, with a bunch of mats on the ground. Another room had a viewing window at one end. David told him that the rooms were all first-come, first serve, but there would be more than enough. Tonight would have only a small, intimate group. And the rooms were off-limits until after 10:00, when the potential bulls that hadn't been selected by a couple to stay would have to leave.

"That reminds me. Here's your pass. Now, only Mandy can choose to give it to a guy that she wants to stay after 10. And, just because she picks a guy does NOT necessarily mean that she'll be having sex with him. It's just a sign that she's having fun with him and wants to talk with him further. The bulls all understand this."

Vic took the pass and looked at it. It was sort of cheesy; just a laminated, small piece of paper that said "Golden Ticket" on it. He shook his head and put it in his pocket.

Then, David led him back to the main bar area. Vic could see his wife laughing with Melissa and another lady. God, what could they be talking about? Just a normal, hanging at the bar conversation? Or, were they talking about their husbands, their weird kinks?

Victor headed over to the area reserved for the husbands. It was a separate, smaller bar, on the back edge of the dance floor. David had told him that the husbands had to stay there for a while after the Bulls arrived. It was to create a girls-night-out atmosphere for the wives; it helped them feel more comfortable and less nervous. Victor caught Mandy's eye from across the room, and she smiled, beaming. He was happy she was having fun. He ordered a drink and as he did, the DJ announced that the Bullpen had arrived.

He turned to look. About a dozen guys walked out towards the main bar and the wives. Not one guy looked towards the husbands. Vic counted; there were 5 other husbands at the small bar with him. They all looked normal enough; none of them had pervy vibes or looked like total deviants. That was a good sign.

Again, he looked at his wife. Mandy was being introduced to someone by Melissa. Woah. That dude had to be at least 6'4". Even from across the room, Vic could tell that he was fit and muscular by how his shirt clung to him. He was a light skinned black guy, which Vic knew his wife found so sexy.

Before he could stare too long, someone grabbed his elbow. "Hey, bud. I'm Steve. I noticed your white band; first time huh?"

Victor was startled out of his revelry but laughed it off and confirmed that he was a newbie. "Ok, Vic. One piece of advice. Try not to stare over there. It will make your wife nervous. Trust me. Turn around. There's a mirror over the bar here where you can check on her, make sure she's ok, without her realizing it."

Vic talked with Steve. He learned that Steve was Melissa's husband; they had been coming to parties like these for a couple of years. Once Steve learned that Mandy was Vic's wife, he smiled and shook his head. "Bro, you are in for a treat. That guy she's talking with right now? That's Marcus. He's a stud. He was my Melissa's first, too. He's her favorite bull; he fucks like a Greek god, my man. And he can last a long time. If this happens for you guys, and I hope it does, you couldn't ask for a better first for your wife."

Victor was flabbergasted. He didn't even know what to say. He remembered his online bravado when being challenged by guys who didn't 'get' the shared wife lifestyle. His mantra had always been, "Why would I share my wife with an inferior lover? Why wouldn't I want the very best for her? She deserves it." However, being faced with the reality of it possibly happening in real life, he felt tightness in his chest and short of breath.

"Relax bro," Steve told him. "Look, they're about to do a few party games. And that means we can head over there to check on our women."

So, they headed over to the main bar. Mandy saw him coming and smiled. She was definitely having a good time. "Hi baby!" She yelled and she hugged him tightly to her. "Meet Marcus. He was just telling me about his trip to Europe."

Victor shook Marcus' outstretched hand. He felt Marcus appraise him, but not in a condescending way. As they talked, he could tell that Marcus had navigated conversations like this before. Calm, casual, a little flirtatious with Mandy; no wonder she was having fun.

"So, baby. They're about to start some party games or something. But they said that any single guys that haven't been selected to stay have to leave." Mandy said. Victor already knew what his wife would say next and he could feel his dick stirring as his heart raced. "Would it be ok if I asked Marcus to stay? Can I give him our pass?"

Vic knew that he couldn't hesitate or else his wife might lose her nerve. "Of course, baby. That would be great." Vic handed her the pass. She kissed him, smiled at Marcus like a school girl, and then walked toward the front of the club. The wives had to hand in the pass and get the band that would let the potential bull stay.

"So, Vic, you good?" Marcus asked him. He was staring right into Vic's eyes, trying to read him. "Mandy is incredibly sexy and I would be honored to make her first time special. I noticed you were talking to Steve, so I'm guessing that he told you a little about me?"

Nodding his head, Vic confirmed that yes, Steve had talked about him. But Vic's throat was dry and he was having a hard time thinking clearly. "It's ok, man." Marcus said. "The nerves you're experiencing are totally normal and common. Just trust me. Mandy told me a little about how you much time you guys have spent thinking about this, talking about it. I promise, you, Vic. This will be an unforgettable night for you and your wife."

Mandy returned, laughing. "Oh my god; this feels like a high school dance! What are you guys talking about?" She handed the black wristband to Marcus.

Before Vic could reply, the DJ started announcing the first game. It was a version of pin the tail on the donkey. Vic looked around. Every couple was now a threesome. Steve and Melissa had paired off with a tall, Viking-looking guy. Steve nodded his head towards Vic and gave him a thumbs up. Mandy stood between Vic and Marcus, but Marcus had his hand around her waist.

The game was pretty simple and really silly. Basically, all the wives were blindfolded, spun around by their husbands, and then released to pin a tail on their bull. Of course, this entailed lots of wandering hands by the wives. Vic spun Mandy around a few times and sent her in Marcus' direction. The tightness in Vic's chest wouldn't release and his dick was already getting hard. As Mandy's hands wandered all over Marcus' body, Vic noticed that Marcus was whispering in Mandy's ear. Vic couldn't even guess what he was saying, but he knew Mandy was having fun. Mandy pinned the tail on Marcus' butt and then grabbed two full handfuls of his ass, laughing. "Jesus," Vic thought to himself, "She is really into him. This might actually happen tonight!" Then, he noticed that Marcus had grabbed a handful of Mandy's luscious ass, too, and was caressing it. Vic's breath caught, and he just stared. After a minute, he realized that his mouth was open and he looked ridiculous, so he shook his head to get a grip on things.

Next, a couple of bartenders brought out chairs. There was one for each of the bulls. The DJ announced a lapdance competition and all the wives started smiling slyly. Victor was uncertain what Mandy's reaction would be, but one glance at her beautiful face revealed a naughty look that he knew well. She walked up to him, leaned into his ear and said, "I'm winning this contest, baby." She sealed her promise with a kiss on his cheek.

The DJ turned on the music on, loud. "Back that ass up" by Juvenile came on, and all the wives went nuts. Vic had to laugh. He realized he was watching his wife give another man a lap dance in a bar. And, most of the husbands spent a good amount of the time watching his wife dance. She had her hands all over Marcus' chest while her knee nestled into his groin. Then, she turned around so she could grind her ass into his lap. Her little black dress was riding up her ass; Marcus helped and pulled the dress up over her bubbly ass. Mandy's red thong accentuated how curvy her ass was. His hands grabbed her butt cheeks, squeezing and kneading them, before pulling one hand off to give her ass a notable smack.

When the song ended, the DJ went around to each contestant and all the husbands would cheer for whoever they thought did the best. While everyone cheered loudly for their own wife, Mandy was the only one that every husband cheered loudly for.

The DJ went over to Mandy and held her arm up in the air. "We have a winner!" He said and everyone cheered more. "Now, Mandy," the DJ said, "we have a special prize for you. Remember "7 Minutes in Heaven?" Everyone yelled again. "Well, Mandy, you get 7 minutes in heaven with any man of your choice. Your husband? Marcus? Someone else you've had your eye on?"

Mandy looked at Vic sheepishly. He could read her mind; she wanted Marcus, that much was clear. But she worried about his feelings. He nodded his head to his wife and smiled. That was all the prodding that she needed. She grabbed Marcus' hand and the small crowd yelled a supportive roar. Steve, Melissa's husband, walked over to talk with Vic. "The winner always chooses her bull, my man. You good?"

Vic took a moment to consider before responding. He watched his beautiful wife walk back to where those private rooms were, what he saw on the tour. Suddenly, he couldn't swallow and his throat felt tight. He also realized that his cock was stiffening. Victor looked back at Steve. "Well, I guess my secret is out, huh? I want to share my wife with other men." He laughed. Steve laughed, too. What secret? They were all at a party completely dedicated to sharing one's wife with other men.

"Come on, bud." Steve said. "I'll buy you a drink." The DJ started playing more music and the group broke apart. Most of the women were eagerly walking off with their chosen Bull. Some of them were followed by their husbands, but more than half of the husbands stayed behind. Victor realized that Melissa was gone. "Steve, you don't want to watch your wife?"

"Victor," Steve replied, "I enjoy the agony of not knowing what my wife is doing, wondering if she's on her knees in front of him or if he's eating her out. I love how she slowly tells me about it afterwards. It's an intoxicating build up for me."

Victor couldn't believe it. He was dying with curiosity, too, but he had to struggle to keep himself from racing off to find the room his wife was in. He pictured Marcus' hands all over her. Certainly, her dress was already up over her ass and Marcus was fondling it again. Surely, they were kissing; were Marcus' hands in her hair? A lot could happen in 7 minutes. Was his wife on her knees in front of him? Oh my god. Victor gulped a nervous drink. How much time had passed. Was this still the same song?

After a few more minutes, his sweet agony ended. Mandy was walking towards him, an impish grin on her face. She had been naughty, all right. What was she clutching in her hand?

"Baby. Oh my god. He's such a good kisser." Mandy told her husband. "Oh, and he told me to ask you to hang on to these for me." Mandy put her hand in Victors. Victor realized that she had just handed him her little red thong underwear. He had no clue what to say.

"So, baby. I'm ready. I know we said nothing was going to happen. And that's ok, too. But if you really want this... I'm ready. Marcus is amazing!" She looked uncertainly at her husband. Vic considered for a moment. Processed and reprocessed what his wife had just told him.

After all this time, all those years of talking and fantasizing and role playing were finally coming to a head. Was he ready? Were they really going to walk down this path to the hotwife life? He had brought them here; Mandy had never wanted this. He had nursed her along the way, encouraged her. His desire for her to fuck another man was a raging fire inside of him for years. And now he was hesitating?

No. He would not deny his wife this pleasure. He smiled at her, went in to kiss her before wondering where her lips had just been, and settled for a kiss on the cheek. "Baby, I'm ready if you are. I can't believe this. Let's go."

"Actually, would you mind waiting a bit? Marcus thinks it will be better for me if we spend a bit more time without you. And I think he's right."

Now, Vic's mind reeled. He hadn't planned on this. She must have seen the worry on his face, though. "Oh honey. Nothing like that. Just give us a few minutes. I promise we won't go too far before you get there." She kissed her husband, full on the lips, tongue and all. "You wanted this. You're going to see me have sex with Marcus. You're going to see me wrap my lips around his cock...and baby, he has a big one!" She turned to walk back to the private rooms.

Vic realized that he was watching her with his mouth open in shock, again. His heart was racing; he could feel his pulse in his head. Looking down, he realized that his wife's red thong was dangling from his hand. Embarrassed, he shoved them into his pocket.